Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77329 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1995 on: December 02, 2020, 11:20:24 PM »
Hannah

Everything about Hannah was tense, her face red, her breathing heavy, and yet despite what Elizabeth could sense about her desires she looked - her eyes were wide in fear. "Y-Yeah. I said no. I said no - I can do that, r-right?!"

Her voice grew to an almost fevered pitch toward the end there, while she clenched her hands and sat upright, her bat-like wings out and spread behind her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: December 03, 2020, 07:40:56 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth settled slowly down back onto the couch. Her throbbing prick oozed clear precum while the elder demon brought her own tail up to the tip. It suddenly morphed, opening up and plunging down upon her cock, fucking herself in front of Hannah instead.

"Yeah. Of course you can." She replied, turning to face her as she began to feel a modicum of sweet release. At the least, she wasn't getting even more pent up by it all. "I wasn't expecting you to say no, but you do you."

She reached over and ruffled Hannah's brown locks, rubbing behind her ear with her thumb with a big smile, setting aside her own sexual frustration to grin at her adopted daughter. "I'm not going to force myself upon you."
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 01:27:04 AM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: December 04, 2020, 05:24:45 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth settled slowly down back onto the couch. Her throbbing prick oozed clear precum while the elder demon brought her own tail up to the tip. It suddenly morphed, opening up and plunging down upon her cock, fucking herself in front of Hannah instead.

"Yeah. Of course you can." She replied, turning to face her as she began to feel a modicum of sweet release. At the least, she wasn't getting even more pent up by it all. "I wasn't expecting you to say no, but you do you."

She reached over and ruffled Hannah's brown locks, rubbing behind her ear with her thumb. "I'm not going to force myself upon you."

Hannah

It was really, really hard not to stare at that. So of course Hannah failed, and swallowed, and allowed her own tail to twitch even as her hackles lowered. Her lips pushed out in a pout as she ducked her head beneath Elizabeth's hand. "You're... not? You're not?"

There was an almost disbelieving look in her eyes, narrowed in a sharp manner, and then a slump. "You're not."

Her wings drooped, too.

"... why?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: December 04, 2020, 05:29:44 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's tail began to really go to town on her erection, pumping up and down at a faster and faster speed. The elder demon let out a soft little grunt, turning to look at Hannah and cocking her head. "Why would I?" She raised an eyebrow at her. "You don't need to whore yourself out anymore to get your fix. You'll grow better if you just try to figure out who the you you want yourself to be is." She reached out and flicked Hannah's forehead. "Goofball."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: December 05, 2020, 01:18:54 AM »
Hannah

"H-Hey!" Hannah inched back, hand on her forehead, only to freeze again and slowly rub the spot. "You make me sound like I belong in an NA meeting or something."

Been there, done that, didn't get the coin to prove it.

Shape shifting was great for covering track marks, though.

The demon sorceress laid back on the bed again then, and spread her arms out while looking up so she didn't have to see Elizabeth masturbating in front of her anymore. "What kind of demon lord are you, anyway? Where's the other shoe? You know, the one you're gonna smack me with when I'm not looking?"

Now, she sounded sarcastic, even as one of her hands rested on her stomach covering the mark of their pact.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: December 05, 2020, 01:55:46 AM »
Hannah

"H-Hey!" Hannah inched back, hand on her forehead, only to freeze again and slowly rub the spot. "You make me sound like I belong in an NA meeting or something."

Been there, done that, didn't get the coin to prove it.

Shape shifting was great for covering track marks, though.

The demon sorceress laid back on the bed again then, and spread her arms out while looking up so she didn't have to see Elizabeth masturbating in front of her anymore. "What kind of demon lord are you, anyway? Where's the other shoe? You know, the one you're gonna smack me with when I'm not looking?"

Now, she sounded sarcastic, even as one of her hands rested on her stomach covering the mark of their pact.

Elizabeth

"Ahn!" Elizabeth cried out as she erupted inside of herself, cum rushing into her tail to be recycled as mana. She arched her back, curled her ties, and let out a satisfied groan before responding. "You have no idea how old I am, child." She responded after a few statisfied moments, crawling into the bed next to Hannah and embracing her with a hug. "I've learned a lot through all of my years. I started out as the plaything of a great demon, slept my way into his bed before stealing his power and claiming it as my own." She placed her palms upon Hannah's hands.

"I grew far more powerful than that, strong enough to make an attempt for the pinnicle of existence itself... Hahh... Unfortunately, I failed. I was sealed away, and spent untold millenia alone inside stasis. I had a lot of time to think. And, I figured out what really matters to me. Spoiler alert, it wasn't all-consuming power."

Elizabeth kissed the back of her head. "You're as much my own child as Coconut in spirit, and you'll be my child in body as well soon enough. The rub is you'll serve by my side, and become a powerful demon lord in your own rite. Serve faithfully underneath me, and maybe even rule as a viceroy if you have a talent for it."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: December 05, 2020, 05:09:59 PM »
Elizabeth

"Ahn!" Elizabeth cried out as she erupted inside of herself, cum rushing into her tail to be recycled as mana. She arched her back, curled her ties, and let out a satisfied groan before responding. "You have no idea how old I am, child." She responded after a few statisfied moments, crawling into the bed next to Hannah and embracing her with a hug. "I've learned a lot through all of my years. I started out as the plaything of a great demon, slept my way into his bed before stealing his power and claiming it as my own." She placed her palms upon Hannah's hands.

"I grew far more powerful than that, strong enough to make an attempt for the pinnacle of existence itself... Hahh... Unfortunately, I failed. I was sealed away, and spent untold millennia alone inside stasis. I had a lot of time to think. And, I figured out what really matters to me. Spoiler alert, it wasn't all-consuming power."

Elizabeth kissed the back of her head. "You're as much my own child as Coconut in spirit, and you'll be my child in body as well soon enough. The rub is you'll serve by my side, and become a powerful demon lord in your own rite. Serve faithfully underneath me, and maybe even rule as a viceroy if you have a talent for it."

Hannah

Hannah stiffened up for a moment before relaxing into the hug, listening to Elizabeth's voice as she opened up to her. About her failings. That all sounded wonderful, or rather awful, or was it wonderful because it was awful? Hannah buried her face against the older demon's shoulder, and clutched at her back with her fingers. "That's... You'll have to explain the 'in body' thing to me later but uh, that's..."

She swallowed. "If ultimate power wasn't the most important thing, what was it?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: December 05, 2020, 05:21:37 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's shoulder was warm, and she reached up behind her to begin petting her head. "My family, silly. I thought that would be obvious. Guess I'm pretty shit at telling stories, hahaha." She laughed, holding Hannah close to her body. "I'll protect you, no matter what." She gulped, and then grew a few inches taller to rest her chin on top of Hannah's head. "You have duties, and a role to play in my plans. But those plans don't involve me, or anyone else, forcing themselves on you against your will. Just call my name and I'll protect you."

She poked the tatoo on Hannah's stomach, which began to throb with Liz's tremendous power. "Promise."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: December 05, 2020, 05:36:18 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's shoulder was warm, and she reached up behind her to begin petting her head. "My family, silly. I thought that would be obvious. Guess I'm pretty shit at telling stories, hahaha." She laughed, holding Hannah close to her body. "I'll protect you, no matter what." She gulped, and then grew a few inches taller to rest her chin on top of Hannah's head. "You have duties, and a role to play in my plans. But those plans don't involve me, or anyone else, forcing themselves on you against your will. Just call my name and I'll protect you."

She poked the tatoo on Hannah's stomach, which began to throb with Liz's tremendous power. "Promise."

Hannah

"Eep!" She bit back a moan soon after, squeezing back as she felt the demon lord's power burn through her veins like that. And that bony pressure on top of her, pressing through her own soft black hair. "I-I didn't want to assume your life goals were so uh- " Cliched. "A-Archetypical!"

Hannah was almost fighting relaxation, but all of that made it impossible and she started to melt against her. "... okay. I'll believe you." A deep, cleansing breath. "You're not that bad at telling a story after all."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: December 05, 2020, 05:56:33 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth wrapped her tail around Hannah's abdomen, resting the forked tip upon Hannah's butt. She used her leverage to pull Hannah in closer, and ran a gentle current of mana through her body to relax and massage her muscles. "I know you know a fair bit about how my world works." Elizabeth cooed. "I'm going to cast a ritual, so you'll be able take on the traits befitting one of my children." She ran a finger down the smooth curve of Hannah's ears. "No matter what, you'll still remain you. Do you trust me?"

Her stomach throbbed as if to remind her of their sworn contract.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: December 06, 2020, 10:13:27 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth wrapped her tail around Hannah's abdomen, resting the forked tip upon Hannah's butt. She used her leverage to pull Hannah in closer, and ran a gentle current of mana through her body to relax and massage her muscles. "I know you know a fair bit about how my world works." Elizabeth cooed. "I'm going to cast a ritual, so you'll be able take on the traits befitting one of my children." She ran a finger down the smooth curve of Hannah's ears. "No matter what, you'll still remain you. Do you trust me?"

Her stomach throbbed as if to remind her of their sworn contract.

Hannah

It did help, relaxing. In the end all stress was a function of the threat response producing discomfort in the body which was interpreted as something that needed to be responded to with hostility. Elizabeth making her relax like that meant all Hannah could do was muster a weak glare at the demon lord for playing dirty there. But then she averted her eyes again, and mumbled. "I... want to. Be able to trust you, I mean. I mean, the contract helps, I guess, but I -"

She shook her head.

"I want to be able to."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: December 07, 2020, 11:05:16 PM »
Hannah

It did help, relaxing. In the end all stress was a function of the threat response producing discomfort in the body which was interpreted as something that needed to be responded to with hostility. Elizabeth making her relax like that meant all Hannah could do was muster a weak glare at the demon lord for playing dirty there. But then she averted her eyes again, and mumbled. "I... want to. Be able to trust you, I mean. I mean, the contract helps, I guess, but I -"

She shook her head.

"I want to be able to."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth wrapped one of her long legs around Hannah. "That's something I have to earn, isn't it?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: December 09, 2020, 02:33:10 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth wrapped one of her long legs around Hannah. "That's something I have to earn, isn't it?"

Hannah

"... it's a start." The young cambion mumbled, leaning more into Elizabeth's embrace now. She stayed like that, quiet for several moments, before puffing her cheeks out. "You haven't even told me which edition the succubus template is for this."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: December 11, 2020, 03:52:23 PM »
Elizabeth

"Hannah-chan, you need to chottoh a minute." Elizabeth ruffled her hair. "I'm not familar with that sort of lingo, so you'll have to run a game for me!"

The magical embrace felt more fierce, and she could feel Elizabeth's incredible power swirling around her, through her veins. "Me, maybe Coconut... whomever else you wanted to invite..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: December 13, 2020, 03:54:22 PM »
Elizabeth

"Hannah-chan, you need to chottoh a minute." Elizabeth ruffled her hair. "I'm not familar with that sort of lingo, so you'll have to run a game for me!"

The magical embrace felt more fierce, and she could feel Elizabeth's incredible power swirling around her, through her veins. "Me, maybe Coconut... whomever else you wanted to invite..."

Hannah

The younger sorceress looked up at Elizabeth with a deadpan expression. "What." Then her adoptive father's words sunk in, and the hug increased in intensity so she was stuck blushing again. "I'll agree to run something if you promise me never to say that line again."