Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77296 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2025 on: December 25, 2020, 07:08:09 PM »
Malicia

Coconut was unceremoniously flicked in the forehead by the elder succubus, sending her hurtling backwards to crash into the wall behind her. Her arms splayed out in a comical manner, with her oversized dick still hanging in front of her like a third leg. "Come now, Coco. It's like you didn't listen to Lily at all. She has good advice and you could do with taking some cues from her." Malicia leaned forwards, smooshing her chest against Lily's back and wrapping her arms around Lily's torso. Her own prick had begun to respond to Lily's lapdance, and was increasingly pressing against her back and digging into the crevasse of her fat hips. A hand slid up and cupped one of Lily's budding breasts. "For one, your new husband has a far better sense of aesthetics than you do."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: December 25, 2020, 08:16:30 PM »
Lily

The redhead suppressed a moan and grinded against the thick cock one final time before pulling herself out of Mal's lap. She bowed to the taller Succubi and thanked her one more time before she walked over to her wife and lifted her by her flimsy wannabe magical girl uniform.

"I think we need to pay a visit to that Hannah girl, you seem to listen to her...." She then carried Coco out of the room like she was an object. "Bye bye MAlicia see you later..."

"And you sweetie, you won't be popping any heads. This man would tie you up and use your body as nothing more than prime breeding stock for wicked experiments, although they way you're going, that might be the only reason daddy is keeping you around too..." The redhead said as they moved towards Hannah's room.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: December 26, 2020, 12:49:12 AM »
Hannah

The door to Hannah's room was covered in some truly cruel and vile wards, ones that Coconut didn't recognize from the last time she'd crashed there - the sort that retaliated against you for trying to cross them. The sort that turned people into toads, or reduced them to shadows on the wall after annihilating them in nuclear fire. It also, helpfully, projected the awareness of such a threat to anyone looking to just barge inside rather than let them discover it for themselves.

So of course none of these details particularly mattered, because the door opened as soon as Coconut was done analyzing it. Standing there was Hannah but - different? A little taller, a little sharper in her features, hand on her hip and her tail waving about in front of her with unwoven magic clinging to the tip. She was just dressed in her underwear, lacy and black and showing off her seal of power, her wings, and her hooves. She had her head cocked to the side, and was giving Coconut a Look.

"Where the Hell have you been, little sister?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: December 26, 2020, 04:52:23 PM »
Hannah

The door to Hannah's room was covered in some truly cruel and vile wards, ones that Coconut didn't recognize from the last time she'd crashed there - the sort that retaliated against you for trying to cross them. The sort that turned people into toads, or reduced them to shadows on the wall after annihilating them in nuclear fire. It also, helpfully, projected the awareness of such a threat to anyone looking to just barge inside rather than let them discover it for themselves.

So of course none of these details particularly mattered, because the door opened as soon as Coconut was done analyzing it. Standing there was Hannah but - different? A little taller, a little sharper in her features, hand on her hip and her tail waving about in front of her with unwoven magic clinging to the tip. She was just dressed in her underwear, lacy and black and showing off her seal of power, her wings, and her hooves. She had her head cocked to the side, and was giving Coconut a Look.

"Where the Hell have you been, little sister?"

Coconut

The chocolate loli in a frilly pink magical girl outfit without panties hung under Lily's armpit, struggling to escape from Lily's iron grip. Hannah could see her fat hips jiggling as she squirmed, her comically oversized prick bouncing with her erratic movements, slapping against Lily's thigh alongside her tiny fists. "Come on, I told you, you can let me down! Stop carrying me like a sack of potatos, damnnit!" Coconut let out a breath of air, and then finally slumped down. "What kind of question is that, Hannah? Are you two pranking me? You're pranking me, aren't you. I've been here the entire time, watching Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, and I wondered how mixing Kuro and Illya's aesthetics would look.''

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: December 26, 2020, 06:14:18 PM »
Lily

"...And that dick looks absolutely ridiculous, shrink it down to something cuter or I'll chop it off, oh hey Hannah!" The redhead noticed that the door had opened and greeted Hannah, or rather her other new sibling. So much adoption happening lately huh.

"I found this naughty little girl looking like an abomination against nature, and I was hoping you'd have something that could fix it. Coco-chan would look way better just dressed in Kuro's outfit, wouldn't you agree? She certainly has the ass for it."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: December 26, 2020, 08:29:36 PM »
Hannah

She blinked a couple of times as she took in the sight of Lily, the crazy redhead who looked like a tsundere but was really just a madwoman, with new eyes. Then Hannah looked down at what Lily was referencing, and her face twisted in disgust. "Pink is definitely not her color in this form. Come on, get her in here and I'll get her something more appropriate."

The young sorceress ushered both of her fellow demons (?) into her room, and summoned to hand her magical bag of wonders from whence she pulled forth precisely the red and black outfit Lily had referenced before. "Now, just get rid of that cock so we can fit you into this without any bulging." She held it up for reference.

The room looked more lived in than Coconut remembered, full of anime memorabilia on shelves, and with a big television on the walls and game consoles on the floor.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: December 27, 2020, 08:01:03 PM »
Hannah

She blinked a couple of times as she took in the sight of Lily, the crazy redhead who looked like a tsundere but was really just a madwoman, with new eyes. Then Hannah looked down at what Lily was referencing, and her face twisted in disgust. "Pink is definitely not her color in this form. Come on, get her in here and I'll get her something more appropriate."

The young sorceress ushered both of her fellow demons (?) into her room, and summoned to hand her magical bag of wonders from whence she pulled forth precisely the red and black outfit Lily had referenced before. "Now, just get rid of that cock so we can fit you into this without any bulging." She held it up for reference.

The room looked more lived in than Coconut remembered, full of anime memorabilia on shelves, and with a big television on the walls and game consoles on the floor.

Coconut

Coconut, still stuck in the arms of her husband and the devilish traps of her sister, felt as if she were powerless to stop their evil and frankly cruel ministrations. What did they mean, get rid of her dick! It was an outrate! It was cruel! Unfair! "No way! It's totally part of my identity! It doesn't need to be this big, maybe, but I can't just get rid of it! Asking me to do so is borderline child abuse! It's evil!" Coconut dramatically flung her arms outwards and then brought a hand to her chest, as if she were Cicero giving a heartfelt speech imploring mercy, and not simply spouting whatever drivel came through her mouth directly from her stream of consciousness.

Coconut kicked her legs in the air in a futile gesture of defiance. She stared at Hannah, and then Lily, with the utmost suspicion, watching them carefully for any uncouth moves against her body that they might decide to make. She'd be ready to fight back however she could-if she focused, she might be able to make a blast which would force Lily back for a moment and give her a chance to flee.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 08:04:01 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: December 27, 2020, 10:51:26 PM »
Lily

Lily bowed and followed Hannah into her room while carrying Coco, there was no chance of her letting the girl escape.

"You will listen to her Coco or you won't have any sex for a month!" Lily declared in a way that couldn't be argued against, then she threw the girl at Hannah's feet.

"Please just put it on, I wanna see how cute you'll look in it."   Then with more hesitate she stepped up to Hannah, her hips swayed seductively even as she moved nervously. The new form she possessed pretty much any action be appealing in some way. "I...I'm really sorry for scaring you earlier, and if you want to punish me then feel free to do that..."
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 10:53:11 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: December 28, 2020, 01:44:39 AM »
Hannah

If anything, Hannah's response just became more brutal as Coconut's display came to an end. She planted a hooved foot atop her little sister's belly and stared down at her imperiously, a flush on her face, and wrapped her tail around the little devil's stupid penis. "No spells from you, Cocopuffs."

She turned her eyes back to Lily, and blinked. "Huh. What's with the sudden change of heart, Not-Shana-chan?" Hannah's eyes followed Lily's hips, and she idly ground her hoof on Coconut's belly while both of them could pick out how turned on she was. "Well, not that I'm complaining. I'll get to you next - Keep an eye on her while I give her a wardrobe fix."

She pointed a finger down at Coconut, and with her eyes glowing red seemingly flashed her outfit out of existence! Then, in its place, Hannah was holding the proper costume for the character Coconut was using the form of.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: December 28, 2020, 01:49:56 AM »
Coconut

"I'd die! You can't do that! It's illegal! It's totally illegal to deprive a succubus of sex!" Coconut dramatically proclaimed with a shocked outburst. Her eyes glistened-not with pain, but fear, and with it, arousal. Hannah's show of force and newfound confidence had her legs getting slicker by the second and sent that familar throbbing down her length. It began to shrink, as directed, and slowly, with extreme force of will, Coconut forced it down into a passive position despite herself. She drew the arousal into herself, and the way she was being bullied and cucked only served to spice up the situation even further. Soon enough, it had been reduced to the size one would expect a youth of her age to have, rather than the beastial monstrosity she usually ran around in. She pouted up at the two defiantly, refusing to compromise her ideals any further.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 02:08:50 AM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: December 29, 2020, 03:55:41 AM »
Lily

"Very Well..." She stomped on Coco's stomach to hold her in place while Hannah did what she must. However she didn't just take that verbal abuse either. So her gaze turned to Hannah and sharpened. "However should you refer to me as that stuck up tsundere brat again I will not hesitate to retract my good will and sever your head from your body."

She pressed her foot down onto Coco and leaned closer to Hannah. "Are we clear?"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 03:57:00 AM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: December 29, 2020, 07:36:25 PM »
Lily

"Very Well..." She stomped on Coco's stomach to hold her in place while Hannah did what she must. However she didn't just take that verbal abuse either. So her gaze turned to Hannah and sharpened. "However should you refer to me as that stuck up tsundere brat again I will not hesitate to retract my good will and sever your head from your body."

She pressed her foot down onto Coco and leaned closer to Hannah. "Are we clear?"

Hannah

With Lily taking her place holding Coconut down with her foot, Hannah stepped back and held a hand up as if for the redhead to slap it. "Deal. But just so you know, it was meant to be a compliment."

Her tail let go of the tiny little dick her sister had now and instead gave Lily's fat rear a quick smack, before wrapping around her waist. "I think that looks about right now, yeah? I think I want you both on top of each other on the bed. I've got ideas. But only after little Cocopuffs apologizes for being such a little brat and puts the outfit on herself."

She dropped it on Coconut's face. "Get in the dress, Coconut."
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 01:34:43 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: December 30, 2020, 01:37:28 AM »
Hannah

With Lily taking her place holding Coconut down with her foot, Hannah stepped back and held a hand up as if for the redhead to slap it. "Deal. But just so you know, it was meant to be a compliment."

Her tail let go of the tiny little dick her sister had now and instead gave Lily's fat rear a quick smack, before wrapping around her waist. "I think that looks about right now, yeah? I think I want you both on top of each other on the bed. I've got ideas. But only after little Cocopuffs apologizes for being such a little brat and puts the outfit on herself."

She dropped it on Coconut's face. "Get in the dress, Coconut."

Coconut

Oh shit, she's super hot right now. She's even stealing my husband, right in front of me... Coconut's much-smaller-than-usual penis began to stir. The little chub rose to attention as soon as the cute outfit landed right on her face. She immediately jumped up and slipped out of her frilly dress, sliding into her new and improved outfit.

Hannah really was the best sister ever.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: December 30, 2020, 09:29:16 PM »
Lily

"How about no... I didn't come here to fool around."

The redhead raised her foot and let Coco go before taking a step back. "I already left matter unfinished in Columbia and I need to return there now, or better yet five minutes ago. But of course Malicia had to drag me all the way back here, what a pain..."

That's what she was going to do now, go back there and assess the potential damages and fallout, she was still strictly speaking the liason, so it would look pretty bad if she was just gone before a day had even passed.

"As the ambassador, it's quite necessary I be there and whisper the right words into the ears of that naive goddess..."
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 08:01:03 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: January 05, 2021, 02:55:38 AM »
Hannah

The young sorceress blinked a couple of times, and then placed a hand on her hip and looked at Lily with her eyebrows raised in bemusement. "And there go all of my fun ideas."

Hannah ran her other hand through her hair, then flicked it back over her shoulder. "You want me to 'port you over there? You don't seem like you'd mind a bit of fire and brimstone on your way. Let me just get a map."

Preemptively, she knocked Coconut back down with her hoof so she didn't get ideas while the grown ups were talking.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 03:03:32 AM by Aiden »