Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77310 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2040 on: January 07, 2021, 03:09:15 AM »
Coconut

"Wait, you can't just-kyaahhh!" Coconut began to protest, but was quickly cut short by Hannah's hoof to her balls, sending her sprawling back onto the bed with a howl of delicious pain. "No-fair..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: January 11, 2021, 07:42:44 PM »
Lily

"Nah that won't be necessary buuuut..."

The redhead quickly stopped over to Hannah to give her a quick embrace. "Thanks for the offer sis.... And do look over Coco or she'll end up in more trouble but I think you can handle the punishment." Then she pulled back and skipped out of the room.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: January 14, 2021, 11:44:04 PM »
Hannah

The young demon blinked as Lily suddenly poured on the affection before dipping out, leaving her alone and stepping on Coconut with one of her hooves again. "Huh. I wonder what's gotten into her? Goes from terrorizing to..."

Hannah's eyes narrowed, and she looked down at her adopted little sister suspiciously. "What's this about her calling me sis, Coco?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: January 14, 2021, 11:46:58 PM »
Hannah

The young demon blinked as Lily suddenly poured on the affection before dipping out, leaving her alone and stepping on Coconut with one of her hooves again. "Huh. I wonder what's gotten into her? Goes from terrorizing to..."

Hannah's eyes narrowed, and she looked down at her adopted little sister suspiciously. "What's this about her calling me sis, Coco?"

Coconut

Coconut sat up, her dick swiftly growing back to a more normal size for the girl, albeit still one on the smaller side for her tastes. "Hmm? Didn't you hear-Daddy adopted her, gave her to Mal. She's our half-sister now! And it seems like you're my full blooded sister now after last night, too! I can feel it emenating from you!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: January 14, 2021, 11:50:01 PM »
Hannah

She pushed Coco back down again. "I didn't say you could unshrink that yet." Hannah gave her little sister a Look. "Don't think you're off the hook for running off just because your teacher's gone!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: January 14, 2021, 11:57:57 PM »
Hannah

She pushed Coco back down again. "I didn't say you could unshrink that yet." Hannah gave her little sister a Look. "Don't think you're off the hook for running off just because your teacher's gone!"

Coconut

The brown-skinned loli collapsed back on the bed, contorting her legs in a way only a shapeshifter or a gymnist would be able to do and grabbing her own erection with curled toes and began to jerk herself off. "Come on, don't be such a grouch, Nee-san. Tell me all about the naughty things daddy did with you, come on!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: January 15, 2021, 12:14:28 AM »
Hannah

Hannah's tail snapped out and grabbed hold of Coconut's ankles, and pulled them away from that. Then she hauled Coconut up so she was hanging upside down, and smacked her in the butt. "Daddy fulfilled my deepest, darkest desires without any effort whatsoever. You're a little too young to understand them."

She hauled the smaller demon up more until they were eye to eye, and tilted her head. "Oh, and I guess she did show me this trick with her tail. You ever watch Dragon Ball Z, with Cell and his tail and how the tip opened up like a funnel?"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 12:21:59 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: January 16, 2021, 05:33:33 PM »
Hannah

Hannah's tail snapped out and grabbed hold of Coconut's ankles, and pulled them away from that. Then she hauled Coconut up so she was hanging upside down, and smacked her in the butt. "Daddy fulfilled my deepest, darkest desires without any effort whatsoever. You're a little too young to understand them."

She hauled the smaller demon up more until they were eye to eye, and tilted her head. "Oh, and I guess she did show me this trick with her tail. You ever watch Dragon Ball Z, with Cell and his tail and how the tip opened up like a funnel?"

Coconut

"Pwfff. What is that supposed to mean? You're underestimating my sexual prowess, Hannah!" The young demon pouted with a blush, imagining all the incredibly lewd and unusually depraved things her father must have done to Hannah using her tail. "Come on, tell me-or better yet, show me!"

Her cock was almost weeping witth anticipation.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: January 16, 2021, 05:37:13 PM »
Hannah

Hannah's face slackened into a dull expression of disappointment from her sister's words. "Sometimes I forget you're as young as you look, puffer." Shaking her head, she reached up and flicked Coconut's forehead. "If you really want me to show you, you have to follow my lead and you're not allowed to complain at all. Got it?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: January 16, 2021, 05:38:38 PM »
Coconut

Coconut nodded, leaning forwards in avid anticipation.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: January 16, 2021, 06:09:11 PM »
Hannah

A hint of a smile stretched across Hannah's lips as she made to initiate her wicked designs upon Coconut's young mind and body.

And by that she meant grabbing Coconut by the waist with her tail, pulling her down onto the bed wrapping her arms and legs around her from behind, and holding her close like a big teddy bear. "Behold the sheer depravity of our father, Coconut," she whispered insidiously into the younger demon's ear.

She wasn't even touching her sister's genitals, the fiend.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: January 16, 2021, 06:11:33 PM »
Coconut

Coconut squirmed in Hannah's grip, feeling thouroughly cucked. "What the fuck is this shit! I thought you were going to punish me by sucking me into your tail and making me cum repeatedly or something! This is just cuddling! The opposite of depraved! I demand a refund!"

"Vore me properly!"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 06:12:07 PM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: January 16, 2021, 06:13:59 PM »
Hannah

"Don't you remember though, Coconut?" Hannah whispered some more, pressing her lips against her sister's ear. A cruel smile carved its way across her lovely face, seen only in part by reflection from the TV screen across from them. "You're supposed to be getting punished, and you wanted me to answer a question. I'm just doing both together~!"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 06:14:36 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: January 16, 2021, 06:41:49 PM »
Hannah

"Don't you remember though, Coconut?" Hannah whispered some more, pressing her lips against her sister's ear. A cruel smile carved its way across her lovely face, seen only in part by reflection from the TV screen across from them. "You're supposed to be getting punished, and you wanted me to answer a question. I'm just doing both together~!"

Coconut

"Hmmph. I thought you were going to be cool and exciting, and show me an experience I've never felt before. This isn't pogchamp at all. It's not even based. This is cringe."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: January 21, 2021, 02:33:42 AM »
Elisheva

"Nooooope!"

The doors to Hannah's room rattled once and then without warning the door was thrown of of its hinges, this magically enhanced fortress class gate had been smashed in all of a sudden.

What followed was a pink disaster of average height. She skipped into the room as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Her bright pink twin tails swayed magically, lifted up by a silly use of wind magic in a blatant attempt to look cool.

"The only cringe here is you Coco, and your continued misbehavior... Stuff like that reeeeeeaaaally needs to be punished. Mommy has been going waaay way too easy on you." She cracked her knuckles and stepped over the downed door, then she grinned at her own accomplishment, which exposed her razor sharp teeth.