Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77469 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2085 on: February 26, 2021, 10:56:12 PM »
Lulu

Just a moment later

The two of them arrived near the receptionist desk at the Pleasure Palace. The heavy hedonistic atmosphere of this opulent palace of sin might be overwhelming for someone like Nanako but to her her it was naught but a comforting stroll through what might as well be her living room.

Getting the rabble to move out of the way not much trouble either as the front entrance usually didn't see any big boys passing through and the two of them were just as intimidating as they were cute to ordinary folk.

When it was finally their turn, Lulu leaned onto the desk in a very provocative way. Her big bouncy ass was sticking out and her dress slid up her back high enough to reveal all of it, and only her the black lace of her panties covered anything. "I'd like to order a special service for me and my... lets say girlfriend here. I'd like someone to treat us like total sluts and also be strong enough to harm us, especially her." She glanced over at Nanako to make her point clearer. "And don't worry about the payment I think this should cover it hmmm.." She said as she pulled up a platinum colored credit card from within her deep cleavage.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: February 27, 2021, 12:47:41 AM »
Nanako

Nanako blinked a few times as she tried to get her bearings, the familiar smells of the Pleasure Palace quickly pressing in around her, caressing her senses and leaving her wanting more. The squirrel girl's breath quickened, chest heaving slightly with heavier breaths as she watched Lulu bend over the table to talk to the receptionist. She hopped up onto the counter, fluffy tail swishing excitedly as she crossed one toned leg over the other, thighs swelling slightly against her thigh-highs. She licked her lips and watched in anticipation as Lulu made her request.

"Mm, quite a place for a date, wouldn't you say?" Nanako mused, pulse pounding in her head and her core.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: February 27, 2021, 06:14:27 PM »
Pleasure Palace

The demoness behind the counter looked rather bored, or perhaps she was simply pent up from all the attractive people she had to interact with and wasn't allowed to touch. She had red hair, a full voluptuous body, and was dressed in a suit which was just a little too tight and the top three buttons were left undone, baring her braless chest for the customers to admire. Regardless of her feelings, she was staring at the angel's bare ass rather than her face while she talked to her, tail wagging behind her as her own thighs grew slick with arousal.

Just an hour more until I get off shift, she told herself. Then she'd be allowed to find a partner for the night and drain them of emotion and vigor until she was satisfied. She took the card, swiped it, and handed it back to Lucy with a difficult smile on her face.

"I've opened an account for you and your-girlfriend." The redhead looked over Nanako for a few moments before growing bored, preferring to ogle Lulu for as long as possible. "Please head over to the bar and enjoy some refreshments-your partner will come to collect you shortly."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: February 28, 2021, 07:30:59 PM »
Lulu

"Come on Nanako, That's rude."  Lulu took the card back and then grabbed Nanako's hand to pull her towards the bar. Apparently they had to wait now for whoever was gonna pick them up, considering the credit balance of that card, this was gonna be good.

Still Nanako didn't seem to have much knowledge of appropriate conduct, even for a place like this, and the Angel only saw it fit to inform her. "You can't just leap onto the the counter like that, people work here so that's really disrespectful to them." Lulu then casually sat down at the bar and ordered one of their stronger drinks. If she was gonna have to wait then she'd at the very least make it enjoyable.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: February 28, 2021, 07:48:40 PM »
Lulu

"Come on Nanako, That's rude."  Lulu took the card back and then grabbed Nanako's hand to pull her towards the bar. Apparently they had to wait now for whoever was gonna pick them up, considering the credit balance of that card, this was gonna be good.

Still Nanako didn't seem to have much knowledge of appropriate conduct, even for a place like this, and the Angel only saw it fit to inform her. "You can't just leap onto the the counter like that, people work here so that's really disrespectful to them." Lulu then casually sat down at the bar and ordered one of their stronger drinks. If she was gonna have to wait then she'd at the very least make it enjoyable.

Nanako

The squirrel girl frowned for a moment as she hopped off the counter, ears drooping and tail swishing slower. Still, she didn't stay down for long, perking up again as Lulu led her along, plopping down into a seat next to the busty blonde.

"Makes sense," she shrugged, "Still, this doesn't seem like the kind of place with many rules. You know, aside from the obvious ones. Don't touch the girls without permission, don't wreck the place or start fights, that sort of thing."

All the same, the squirrel girl's eyes wandered around the room, occasionally drifting back to Lulu to get an eyeful of the drinking angel as she wondered just who they'd be getting.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 07:49:45 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: March 02, 2021, 11:42:37 PM »
The Pleasure Palace

The redhead catmaid tending the bar playfully winked at Lucy while she mixed one of their most potent and high-quality drinks for her exotic patron, eying up Lucy's dangerous outfit and flashing a toothy grin which bared her fangs. "That's a puurfect choice, mistress. Shall your lovely friend be imbibing spirits tonight as well?" She cocked her head to face Nanako, and the two large bushy ears atop her head twitched accompanied by a cute "nyaa." Her tail lifted up the back of her miniskirt, giving them a full view as she turned around and bent over to grab a bottle of exotic liqour. In the background, a loud explosion of fireworks temporarily dulled the pandemonium of the crowd, followed by a raving cheer from the showstage. Nanako could hear them chanting a name in the distance, as well as countless folks asking to fuck, as well as be fucked by. "Shamiel! Take my money and grind your heel into my forehead!" was probably the most interesting demand she could pick up at this distance. Which made what she heard behind her all the more surprising as she felt a presence seemingly appear out of nowhere.

"On the contrary, contracts dominate my exalted lord's society. Simply by entering the premesis, you have agreed to abide by the law of the land and submit to my lord's rules. Assuming poor manners will go unnoticed is folly." A deep and imposing feminine voice echoed out from behind Nanako, accompanied by an imposing weight accompanied by her words. The familar weight of soft titflesh and hard nipples pressed into the hard muscles of Nanako's back, while soft arms wrapped her in an embrace. "If you're naughty, you might end up getting seriously punished for your misbehavior, ehe~"

The purple-haired fallen angel whom had only moments ago been far, far away had been transported over to the two vip guests, flashing a toothy grin at Lucy as she flared out her darkened wings to greet her angelic superior. "It's unusual to see one of your station seeking out the services of our fine establishment, Lucy." What made it all the more mysterious to her was the fact she seemed to be a pure, unfallen angel to boot. "I'm Shamiel, and I'll enjoy thouroughly corrupting you today."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: March 03, 2021, 12:26:20 AM »
Lulu

"Such sloth... You're supposed to deal out the punishment and then explain what they did wrong. Is that why you fell? " Lulu shook her head in faked disappointment, her mountainous assets bounced freely in her dress and threatened to break out but never did so. However her own wings were not unfurled at the greeting of the other angelic being. It was a clear sign of superiority, that she would not bow to her.

"I thought I ordered dominating figure, a demon worthy of despoiling us.., Instead we get this cute little Angel..." The blonde leaned forward to deliberately expose even more of her cleavage. "Poor little Shamiel, slaving for a demon is ill suited for you. Perhaps I shall be the one to corrupt you and take you to your rightful place beneath me hmm?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: March 03, 2021, 02:36:07 AM »
Nanako

Nanako knew from long experience that she wouldn't likely get more than a light buzz from whatever Lucy was drinking. Instead, the squirrel girl took a moment to enjoy the view the bartender was offering her, the very atmosphere of the establishment seeping into her and exciting and arousing her in equal parts. They were chanting a name in the distance, along with many requests to fuck or be fucked by the one they were calling for, along with a particularly interesting request that had Nanako raising an eyebrow in curiosity and shivering slightly in anticipation.

"Actually, yes, I'll have what my friend here is having," Nanako said with a small shrug.

Before she could turn back to the stage, however, her ears perked up as she suddenly felt a heavy presence behind her, followed by a dangerous contralto that had her shivering in barely-contained delight. She didn't resist the arms embracing her, only letting out a shuddering breath as she held still as if caught in the jaws of a predator, soft breasts pressing into her back and hard nipples poking against thin fabric, supple skin, and trembling muscle.

"H-hm. A corrupting angel?" Nanako looked up at the purplehead, licking her lips slowly, her breathing quickening a little, "Definitely not what you'd expect. I like it~"

"Wait, you know her?" Nanako gave Lucy a curious look, then found herself getting an eyeful of cleavage, drawing her eyes in like gravity. Not that she minded.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 02:49:49 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: March 03, 2021, 03:43:22 PM »
Pleasure Palace

Shamnail flashed a toothy grin at Lulu, showing her razor-sharp teeth to the superior angel. A hand greedily slid up to Nanako's chest, sliding underneath the poor excuse for a bra and roughly copping a feel of her chest.

She was strong. Certainly strong enough to hurt Nanako. She greedily fondled her boob, digging her fingers in enough for it to feel like she might be able to tear at the skin. After all, she'd glanced over a sexual profile of Nanako. Doing her job would be easy enough tonight regarding her-the problem was this angel, who seemed thouroughly unimpressed with her conduct.

She slared out her wings to their full blackened wingspan of a meter. "Hmm, maybe I'll take you up on that offer if your actions measure up to your words." Shamnail responded with an almost disinterested air. Her eyes told a different story, filled with curiosity and wonder.

Suddenly, a hand sank into Lucy's buttocks, digging as far into the flesh as it could ambushing her from behind. A taller demon with larger breasts and a brilliant mane of firery hair lifted Lucy up into the air, taking her place at the bar and then placing her back on her lap in one smooth motion. "She raised her eyebrow, staring right at Lucy. "You're a pretty unusual angel, fantisizing about being claimed and used as a fucktoy by powerful demons." The demon's voice rang out in her head while she leaned in for a kiss. If you're not careful, I might just end up knocking you up, Lulu.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: March 05, 2021, 08:30:06 PM »
Lulu

If there was one thing that exemplified their kind it was how their bodies were. These shells were not their true form but merely something to make communication easier. In shape it mimicked a human but there were two fundamental differences. The first one being softness of her form, and merely calling it soft did it no justice, cause she was incredibly malleable, akin to something like marshmallow. Thus the demon's hand sunk completely into butt with her flesh seeping in between her fingers like dough.

The blonde moaned like the needy little slut she was, visibly drawing pleasure from the sudden molestation and then returning the kiss in full once she'd been placed on the hot demoness' lap. And it was once that demon had lifted her that the second trait bece apparent, their complete lack of weight. Her body was light and almost like the air itself.

"Yes that's exactly right, stroke the flames of your egotistical ambitions and seed me until you're empty. I want to see the delicious look on your gave when your ambitions fails and this Angel tames you.." Lulu's mind responded quickly with more mockery. She clearly wasn't taking this redhead seriously either.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 08:30:54 PM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: March 08, 2021, 04:28:11 AM »
Valerie

Several weeks later at the Pleasure Palace

The golden haired king of the vampire's was still dressed as revealing as her. It wasn't like she was gonna let some cold stop her from indulging and she had an image to uphold. Not that the cold bothered her at all, but it was more amusing when people thought it did yet she still dressed like this.

And on the topic of outfits, her latest spawn and new bodyguard was in a dire lack of them and she wouldn't allow someone so close to her to not be wearing proper outfits. That would be quite unbecoming plus she had someone else to play dress up with, someone her own size although Sakura's chest was definitely a bigger and she'd be playing with those fun bags soon enough. The younger vampire would be able to clearly feel her excitement and mounting hornyness as the ascended the Tower towards her favorite store.

"I told you I was going shopping but that was not entirely true Sakura." Valerie started saying as the finally reached the super fancy store on of the higher floors. "We are here because as my personal guard you cannot be wearing dress, much less something that is created by mguc and not even real clothes. Only the most extravagant cloth is worthy of adorning your frame, and that is why we are here. To make sure you are my cutest guard... Hmm...Lets start over here.." The blonde confidently moved over to the underwear section with a seductive sway to her hips. Truthfully it wasn't that much different from how she usually walked. A normal person wouldn't be able to tell, but someone who had seen before and had very keen perception would be able to tell. But Valerie did it fully confident that her minion would enjoy this small gift, it was only the first of much to come and just thinking about how much she'd get to tease Sakura today was almost euphoric.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: March 08, 2021, 05:54:30 AM »
Nanako

Nanako let out a quiet gasp as the purplehead behind her grabbed a handful of underboob and squeezed, fingers sinking into the squirrel girl's firm breasts. Her grip was tight enough to be a little painful, adding an exciting chaser to the tingling warmth spreading from where the angel touched her. Nanako bit the corner of her lip, tearing her gaze away from the almost hypnotically beautiful purplehead behind her as a redheaded demon came up behind Lucy, boldly groping her new friend and manhandling the busty blonde with ease, bouncing her date in her lap oh so temptingly.

Still, the squirrel girl was left a little wanting, tail swishing rapidly as her mind raced with debauched ideas. While she'd had a pretty good idea of how this 'date' was going to go once they'd arrived at the pleasure palace, she hadn't quite expected this to turn into a fourway. All the same, she certainly wasn't going to complain.

"What's the matter? Didn't think you could handle us by yourself?" Nanako teased, eyes alight with wanton delight as she reached back to grab a handful of thigh and grope what she could, "Then again, maybe it'll be more fun this way~"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: March 08, 2021, 08:07:57 PM »
Valerie

Several weeks later at the Pleasure Palace

The golden haired king of the vampire's was still dressed as revealing as her. It wasn't like she was gonna let some cold stop her from indulging and she had an image to uphold. Not that the cold bothered her at all, but it was more amusing when people thought it did yet she still dressed like this.

And on the topic of outfits, her latest spawn and new bodyguard was in a dire lack of them and she wouldn't allow someone so close to her to not be wearing proper outfits. That would be quite unbecoming plus she had someone else to play dress up with, someone her own size although Sakura's chest was definitely a bigger and she'd be playing with those fun bags soon enough. The younger vampire would be able to clearly feel her excitement and mounting hornyness as the ascended the Tower towards her favorite store.

"I told you I was going shopping but that was not entirely true Sakura." Valerie started saying as the finally reached the super fancy store on of the higher floors. "We are here because as my personal guard you cannot be wearing dress, much less something that is created by mguc and not even real clothes. Only the most extravagant cloth is worthy of adorning your frame, and that is why we are here. To make sure you are my cutest guard... Hmm...Lets start over here.." The blonde confidently moved over to the underwear section with a seductive sway to her hips. Truthfully it wasn't that much different from how she usually walked. A normal person wouldn't be able to tell, but someone who had seen before and had very keen perception would be able to tell. But Valerie did it fully confident that her minion would enjoy this small gift, it was only the first of much to come and just thinking about how much she'd get to tease Sakura today was almost euphoric.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura's eyes followed her employer's swaying buttocks as they ascended the tower where Sakura had lost her vampiric virginity with the queen of the succubi. Just thinking about the rich, heady taste of Elizabeth's blood caused her fangs to grow and saliva to pool inside her mouth. The waves of arousal she felt through the sympathic link with her master simply served to excite her further. At this point, she had a feeling that this would prove to be more than a simple shopping trip, that Valerie had something more planned for this surprise excursion. After all, she was perfectly safe in here, so why had she requested Sakura perform her services as her royal guard? There was clearly more at work in the blond's mind.

That's why when Valerie turned around and said that first sentence, Sakura simply grinned and rolled her eyes. "So you wanted to play dress up with me?" Sakura's cheeks were flushed with arousal, but her tone had a hint of amused sarcasm tinging it. She followed closely behind Valerie, catching up with her to walk just a step behind her, allowing her to keep her eyes glued to the fat globes while sneakily reaching out to grab Valerie's hand. "You know, you could have just invited me without hiding your intentions. I would have said yes."

Sakura's eyes jumped up, sliding around between the various well-endowed golems posing in underwear of all types for all body-types. Her eyes slid down to her own promiscuous chest, reaching up with her free hand to feel her own weight and size. "So, I guess... we're starting here?"
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 08:28:16 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: March 10, 2021, 07:26:50 PM »
Valerie

"Aww.. .But it is much more fun this way, that is why I did not tell you..." Valerie spun around as Sakura grabbed her and then her crimson eyes widened slightly at the sight that greeted. Seeing her minion grope herself so freely was fucking arousing, but more importantly it was annoying. How could she ignore her King like that and go off pleasuring herself? That was utterly shameful, Sakura's attention should be on her not some faraway dream land...

"Indeed we will start from here but I also want your opinion on what would really make my assets pop out..." Even though her tone was even and betrayed none of inner emotional turmoil, the bond between them would make it clear just how jealous Val was actually feeling.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: March 10, 2021, 07:46:09 PM »
Sakura

Sakura let out a little grunt of arousal as her fingers dug into the meat of her perky tits. An advantage of her shadow-clothes was that they weren't anything more than a thin magical covering, allowing her sensitive breasts to feel every touch through them. She flicked at one of her nipples as Valerie watched in surprise, teasing her nubs awake. Sakura thrust her melons outwards, making sure to give Valerie a show which would leave her king desperate for her attention.

Going by the emotions pouring through their bond, it had worked like a dream.

With a pair of flushed cheeks and pronounced fangs poking out from beneath her full lips, Sakura giggled. She took a step forward and placed her hand on Valerie's head, mussing up her hair. "I'll be sure to give you all the advice you might want regarding magus fashion." Her other hand released her breast and slid around to Valerie's behind, digging her fingers into the butt she'd been coveting since they entered Lizzy's tower.