Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77365 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2100 on: March 10, 2021, 09:13:13 PM »
Valerie

"Careful with those greedy palms....My shorts are worth more than your paycheck." Valerie didn't pull back though despite her verbal protest, in fact she closed the distance completely letting Sakura embrace her.

She almost pushed her meaty ass out to entice the other girl, but her pride barely managed to squash down that idea before it bore fruit. She wouldn't submit so casually submit to this young girl, not when she hadn't even beaten her. But for now she would let the girl try and dominate her before she put her new minion in her place.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: March 10, 2021, 10:04:49 PM »
Sakura

Sakura leaned into the embrace, squashing Valerie's hills against her mountains. Sakura rested her chin on Valerie's shoulder, kissing her ear before removing her hand from her head and sliding it down her back, massaging her powerful muscles and reveling in the strength of her king's perfect body. Sakura could feel how much she wanted this, how riled up Valerie had gotten. It filled her with a euphoric sense of power, allowing her to imagine bending Valerie over and violating her, pinning her down and cumming directly into her womb...

Then, she'd knock her up and drink her milk every single day until she finally gave birth to their kids...

"Ufufu~" Sakura giggled, sliding a hand up between their breasts, digging greedy fingers into Valerie's teat. "One day, I'll make you my own." Sakura boldly proclaimed, knowing full well what sort of reaction such a dangerous assertion would elicit. Valerie could feel how seriously she was pursuing such a lofty goal through their link, tinged with Sakura's lusts and arousal.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 10:09:06 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: March 10, 2021, 11:08:40 PM »
Lulu

If there was one thing that exemplified their kind it was how their bodies were. These shells were not their true form but merely something to make communication easier. In shape it mimicked a human but there were two fundamental differences. The first one being softness of her form, and merely calling it soft did it no justice, cause she was incredibly malleable, akin to something like marshmallow. Thus the demon's hand sunk completely into butt with her flesh seeping in between her fingers like dough.

The blonde moaned like the needy little slut she was, visibly drawing pleasure from the sudden molestation and then returning the kiss in full once she'd been placed on the hot demoness' lap. And it was once that demon had lifted her that the second trait bece apparent, their complete lack of weight. Her body was light and almost like the air itself.

"Yes that's exactly right, stroke the flames of your egotistical ambitions and seed me until you're empty. I want to see the delicious look on your gave when your ambitions fails and this Angel tames you.." Lulu's mind responded quickly with more mockery. She clearly wasn't taking this redhead seriously either.

Nanako

Nanako let out a quiet gasp as the purplehead behind her grabbed a handful of underboob and squeezed, fingers sinking into the squirrel girl's firm breasts. Her grip was tight enough to be a little painful, adding an exciting chaser to the tingling warmth spreading from where the angel touched her. Nanako bit the corner of her lip, tearing her gaze away from the almost hypnotically beautiful purplehead behind her as a redheaded demon came up behind Lucy, boldly groping her new friend and manhandling the busty blonde with ease, bouncing her date in her lap oh so temptingly.

Still, the squirrel girl was left a little wanting, tail swishing rapidly as her mind raced with debauched ideas. While she'd had a pretty good idea of how this 'date' was going to go once they'd arrived at the pleasure palace, she hadn't quite expected this to turn into a fourway. All the same, she certainly wasn't going to complain.

"What's the matter? Didn't think you could handle us by yourself?" Nanako teased, eyes alight with wanton delight as she reached back to grab a handful of thigh and grope what she could, "Then again, maybe it'll be more fun this way~"

Shamnail

At roughly the same time, both of their hosts grasped the crux of the situation. Besides needing someone on the stronger side to deal with her, pleasing their beastkin host would be a simple and basic endeavor. To this effect, Shamnail's responce to Nanako's teasing was to violently force her down against the bar, slamming her head down on it hard enough to give Nanako a painful concussion. "I didn't accept this job to accept lip from you, Nanako. Tonight, you're my cumsleeve, got it?" She hopped up onto Nanako's back and planted her fat ass with bulging testicles upon Nanako, sliding a hand up her now-bloody hair and mussing it up. "Got that?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: March 11, 2021, 09:17:32 PM »
Lulu

If there was one thing that exemplified their kind it was how their bodies were. These shells were not their true form but merely something to make communication easier. In shape it mimicked a human but there were two fundamental differences. The first one being softness of her form, and merely calling it soft did it no justice, cause she was incredibly malleable, akin to something like marshmallow. Thus the demon's hand sunk completely into butt with her flesh seeping in between her fingers like dough.

The blonde moaned like the needy little slut she was, visibly drawing pleasure from the sudden molestation and then returning the kiss in full once she'd been placed on the hot demoness' lap. And it was once that demon had lifted her that the second trait bece apparent, their complete lack of weight. Her body was light and almost like the air itself.

"Yes that's exactly right, stroke the flames of your egotistical ambitions and seed me until you're empty. I want to see the delicious look on your gave when your ambitions fails and this Angel tames you.." Lulu's mind responded quickly with more mockery. She clearly wasn't taking this redhead seriously either.

Rias

The crimson halfblood dug her nails into Lucy's ass, pressing her fingers as far as it could go and kneading the marshmallow-like substance. Her tongue greedily plunged into Lulu's mouth. She raked the large, wet mass against the crown of Lucy's mouth before plunging it in further to taste the throat of an angel. Rias pulled Lucy forwards into a tremendous bearhug. "Big talk for an angel. If you gave me the small, pent up slut in Russia I'd break her right here, right now, teaching her the joy of taking my cock. And I'll do the same for you."

To push the point, a massive, perfectly sized throbbing member tore out of her panties to smack her between the asscheeks with a wet slap, already oozing thick pre with need. It lifted Lucy up off of Rias' lap, riding up between her cheeks and up against her back with a ridiculous size one might expect from a bull.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 10:11:56 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: March 12, 2021, 12:20:16 AM »
Rias

The crimson halfblood dug her nails into Lucy's ass, pressing her fingers as far as it could go and kneading the marshmallow-like substance. Her tongue greedily plunged into Lulu's mouth. She raked the large, wet mass against the crown of Lucy's mouth before plunging it in further to taste the throat of an angel. Rias pulled Lucy forwards into a tremendous bearhug. "Big talk for an angel. If you gave me the small, pent up slut in Russia I'd break her right here, right now, teaching her the joy of taking my cock. And I'll do the same for you."

To push the point, a massive, perfectly sized throbbing member tore out of her panties to smack her between the asscheeks with a wet slap, already oozing thick pre with need. It lifted Lucy up off of Rias' lap, riding up between her cheeks and up against her back with a ridiculous size one might expect from a bull.

Lulu

The blonde Angel moaned in a way that an Angel should never moan, her so called purity was being defiled. It wasn't just the hands claiming her the fat globes of her ass, or the tongue being shoved down her throat, no what really got her going was feeling that hard rod pressing against her pussy with only the thin layer of her panties separating them. Such a greedy and powerful dick it was to lift her up like this, it really excited her.

Her ethereal wings burst out of her back, now that she was so close to fulfilling her mission, she simply couldn't hide her true nature. Her sweet Angelic presence smothered the Demon in a loving embrace that didn't harm in any way. Despite the nature of the power it somehow felt good for Rias, she was being invigorated with every passing moment and the knowledge that it would only get even better when she claimed this Angel's purity.

"Such a naughty ambition, you have my full support. Breaking me will take far more effort than that loli slut though, so give it your best okay~"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: March 13, 2021, 01:15:25 PM »

Shamnail

At roughly the same time, both of their hosts grasped the crux of the situation. Besides needing someone on the stronger side to deal with her, pleasing their beastkin host would be a simple and basic endeavor. To this effect, Shamnail's responce to Nanako's teasing was to violently force her down against the bar, slamming her head down on it hard enough to give Nanako a painful concussion. "I didn't accept this job to accept lip from you, Nanako. Tonight, you're my cumsleeve, got it?" She hopped up onto Nanako's back and planted her fat ass with bulging testicles upon Nanako, sliding a hand up her now-bloody hair and mussing it up. "Got that?"

Nanako

Nanako had scarcely finished speaking when the purplehead angel grabbed a fistful of her hair and slammed her headfirst into the bar. A bolt of pain raced through her skull and down her spine, but it was dulled between the squirrel girl's own healing and the mild concussion, robbing her of even the feeling of warm blood staining her hair. She frowned a little against the table, part of her wondering if looks and brute force were all the fallen angel had, only to find Shamnail's weight perched on her back along with something else.

Looks, brute force, and fat nuts, then.

"Mmn, sounds fun," Nanako groaned, writhing in anticipation under the purplehead, "Sure feels like you've been pent up for a while."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: March 13, 2021, 09:43:56 PM »
Sakura

Sakura leaned into the embrace, squashing Valerie's hills against her mountains. Sakura rested her chin on Valerie's shoulder, kissing her ear before removing her hand from her head and sliding it down her back, massaging her powerful muscles and reveling in the strength of her king's perfect body. Sakura could feel how much she wanted this, how riled up Valerie had gotten. It filled her with a euphoric sense of power, allowing her to imagine bending Valerie over and violating her, pinning her down and cumming directly into her womb...

Then, she'd knock her up and drink her milk every single day until she finally gave birth to their kids...

"Ufufu~" Sakura giggled, sliding a hand up between their breasts, digging greedy fingers into Valerie's teat. "One day, I'll make you my own." Sakura boldly proclaimed, knowing full well what sort of reaction such a dangerous assertion would elicit. Valerie could feel how seriously she was pursuing such a lofty goal through their link, tinged with Sakura's lusts and arousal.

Valerie

The moment Sakura squeezed her breasts Valerie almost melted but the lines spoken right after completely changed the mood. With no hesitation whatsoever, the King grabbed onto Sakura's chin with one hand and forced her mouth to stay open and with the other she reached in and caught one of her minions fangs between her fingers. A detail that not many non vampires knew was just how sensitive their prized were to being handled like this.

Her crimson eyes were burning with equal amounts of lust and anger, emotions that were directed squarely at Sakura for daring to overstep.

"Oh so you wish to be my Queen?" She saw right trough her, saw right into the depths of that wicked desire she had, and it amused, but her pride would never allow something like that. "But you are mistaken about one thing. It is the duty of the Queen to carry children, not the King."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: March 14, 2021, 07:30:52 PM »
Valerie

The moment Sakura squeezed her breasts Valerie almost melted but the lines spoken right after completely changed the mood. With no hesitation whatsoever, the King grabbed onto Sakura's chin with one hand and forced her mouth to stay open and with the other she reached in and caught one of her minions fangs between her fingers. A detail that not many non vampires knew was just how sensitive their prized were to being handled like this.

Her crimson eyes were burning with equal amounts of lust and anger, emotions that were directed squarely at Sakura for daring to overstep.

"Oh so you wish to be my Queen?" She saw right trough her, saw right into the depths of that wicked desire she had, and it amused, but her pride would never allow something like that. "But you are mistaken about one thing. It is the duty of the Queen to carry children, not the King."

Sakura

Valerie could smell the sticky liquid dampening Sakura's thighs, she could feel her childe's heart racing with arousal. And of course, she could feel how much Sakura loved being handled like this by one she had so much affection for. The young vampiress grinned, holding back an indiscreet moan and digging her palm deeper into Valerie'w firm athletic chest. With her other hand, she reached up and gently removed Valerie's hand from her teeth.

"The details are unimportant-whether you carry my kids, me yours, or if we even both take on such a burden." Sakura's bold glare never faltered. She knew what she wanted, and Valerie did as well.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: March 15, 2021, 03:44:39 PM »
Lulu

The blonde Angel moaned in a way that an Angel should never moan, her so called purity was being defiled. It wasn't just the hands claiming her the fat globes of her ass, or the tongue being shoved down her throat, no what really got her going was feeling that hard rod pressing against her pussy with only the thin layer of her panties separating them. Such a greedy and powerful dick it was to lift her up like this, it really excited her.

Her ethereal wings burst out of her back, now that she was so close to fulfilling her mission, she simply couldn't hide her true nature. Her sweet Angelic presence smothered the Demon in a loving embrace that didn't harm in any way. Despite the nature of the power it somehow felt good for Rias, she was being invigorated with every passing moment and the knowledge that it would only get even better when she claimed this Angel's purity.

"Such a naughty ambition, you have my full support. Breaking me will take far more effort than that loli slut though, so give it your best okay~"

Rias

Rias gasped. A flicker of fear coursed through the halfblood's body before the calming, pleasant nature of the aura came to bear down on her like a warm blanket. "Ahh-" Rias moaned into Lucy's mouth. A moment after Lucy's wings had revealed themselves to her, Rias's own black, leathery appendages and her long silken tail had burst out of her body to reveal her true form. A pair of red horns pressed into Lucy's forehead as Rias pressed forwards, plunging a growing tongue deeper inside Lucy's mouth, wriggling around like a slug and tasting every corner of the angel.

"I won't have any trouble claiming your womb when you're impaled upon my beast-cock" Rias retorted. "You'll be screaming my name and crying for your god to save you from this sinful demon's violations."

Rias suddenly stood up, lifting the weightless angel effortlessly off of her dick with one hand. Her tail's tip reconfigured into a razor-shape and then sliced Lucy's panties off, which fluttered down to the floor in tatters. Finally, perhaps too greedily, Rias slammed Lulu down upon her throbbing heat, after which...

Rias's legs nearly buckled as she was enveloped by the angel's tight, welcoming warmth. She let out a long, load moan and only managed to steady herself by grabbing onto the bar. It was as if she'd been granted a direct ticket to heaven, and all the patrons gave Rias a jealous look. Shamnail looked over in annoyance at the fact she was missing out on top quality pussy herself. The fallen angel clicked her tongue and turned her attention back towards her client, whom was still underneath her.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 08:21:43 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: March 18, 2021, 03:32:59 AM »
Sakura

Valerie could smell the sticky liquid dampening Sakura's thighs, she could feel her childe's heart racing with arousal. And of course, she could feel how much Sakura loved being handled like this by one she had so much affection for. The young vampiress grinned, holding back an indiscreet moan and digging her palm deeper into Valerie'w firm athletic chest. With her other hand, she reached up and gently removed Valerie's hand from her teeth.

"The details are unimportant-whether you carry my kids, me yours, or if we even both take on such a burden." Sakura's bold glare never faltered. She knew what she wanted, and Valerie did as well.

Valerie

"You are getting hasty little one, time is something we have in abundance, although it is understandable you have not acclimated yet. Our society moves to a different beat than that of mankind and you better learn that." The Vampire King allowed her minion to pull the hand out of her mouth, this aggression was quite attractive perhaps she should flip the schedule around a bit. The way her minion was so wonderfully groping her chest was much appreciated and pretty much the only thing stopping the King from punishing her for her actions.

"If you are so eager to fondle my bosom, then we shall start with my shopping instead. Now you are free to dress me up as you desire but I do have a preference for shorts, and if you dare to to try and put me in a skirt, make sure it is really short or you will fail this little test."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: March 19, 2021, 12:24:56 AM »
Nanako

Nanako had scarcely finished speaking when the purplehead angel grabbed a fistful of her hair and slammed her headfirst into the bar. A bolt of pain raced through her skull and down her spine, but it was dulled between the squirrel girl's own healing and the mild concussion, robbing her of even the feeling of warm blood staining her hair. She frowned a little against the table, part of her wondering if looks and brute force were all the fallen angel had, only to find Shamnail's weight perched on her back along with something else.

Looks, brute force, and fat nuts, then.

"Mmn, sounds fun," Nanako groaned, writhing in anticipation under the purplehead, "Sure feels like you've been pent up for a while."

Shamnail

"Mmmm, who said a cocksock like you was allowed to talk?" Shamnail asked with a biting tone. She stood up and forced Nanako to her knees, forcing the girl to uncomfortably rest her head on the barstool. The fallen angel slipped out of her panties with supernatural grace, revealing a short yet fat cock which would be difficult to fit into any of Nanako's orifices. Well, short was a relative term. As it rose to attention, it grew to a healthy nine-inches long. The angel grimmiaced, and then forced Nanako's mouth open. "If I feel any teeth, there'll be blood to pay." She warned with gruff annoyance.

After that, she sat down on Nanako's face, forcing her cock into the slut's mouth.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: March 19, 2021, 03:42:41 AM »
Hannah

Some months later

Dreams were something to be avoided, Hannah had decided for herself at a young age. One of the unfortunate perks of being a demon was how little alcohol, pills, and other assorted nastiness actually helped with that. It was something to envy about humans that their bodies were so vulnerable to chemical inputs that could keep them from facing reality. Not that being awake had ever been a special treat either, even if she'd always told herself otherwise.

Her parents loved in in their own way. She wasn't human, so this was fine, it didn't have to be normal. Waking or dreaming, life was about the same.

Yeah, now she only had to deal with that shit when she was asleep, curled up naked on her nice big bed behind a thousand magical barriers (in case Ellie decided she wanted to punch her door down again, or Coconut got too big for her britches and tried to sneak in). Tossing and turning...

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: March 21, 2021, 06:34:35 PM »
Valerie

"You are getting hasty little one, time is something we have in abundance, although it is understandable you have not acclimated yet. Our society moves to a different beat than that of mankind and you better learn that." The Vampire King allowed her minion to pull the hand out of her mouth, this aggression was quite attractive perhaps she should flip the schedule around a bit. The way her minion was so wonderfully groping her chest was much appreciated and pretty much the only thing stopping the King from punishing her for her actions.

"If you are so eager to fondle my bosom, then we shall start with my shopping instead. Now you are free to dress me up as you desire but I do have a preference for shorts, and if you dare to to try and put me in a skirt, make sure it is really short or you will fail this little test."

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Just because I am a vampire in body does not mean I've adjusted to it in my heart, my exalted master. I still possess many of my very human sensibilities, and I intend to stay as myself." Sakura wrapped an arm around Valerie's elbow, pressing her own larger chest against Valerie's arm to assert the superiority of her bosom. "I have been raised with high-class tastes, so you'll need to choose my outfits carefully, else I be forced to wear my own clothing."

Suddenly, Sakura spun Valerie around and took a step away from her. "Now, strike a nice pose so I can choose what fits you best, humu."
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 07:23:41 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: March 21, 2021, 11:18:45 PM »

Rias

Rias gasped. A flicker of fear coursed through the halfblood's body before the calming, pleasant nature of the aura came to bear down on her like a warm blanket. "Ahh-" Rias moaned into Lucy's mouth. A moment after Lucy's wings had revealed themselves to her, Rias's own black, leathery appendages and her long silken tail had burst out of her body to reveal her true form. A pair of red horns pressed into Lucy's forehead as Rias pressed forwards, plunging a growing tongue deeper inside Lucy's mouth, wriggling around like a slug and tasting every corner of the angel.

"I won't have any trouble claiming your womb when you're impaled upon my beast-cock" Rias retorted. "You'll be screaming my name and crying for your god to save you from this sinful demon's violations."

Rias suddenly stood up, lifting the weightless angel effortlessly off of her dick with one hand. Her tail's tip reconfigured into a razor-shape and then sliced Lucy's panties off, which fluttered down to the floor in tatters. Finally, perhaps too greedily, Rias slammed Lulu down upon her throbbing heat, after which...

Rias's legs nearly buckled as she was enveloped by the angel's tight, welcoming warmth. She let out a long, load moan and only managed to steady herself by grabbing onto the bar. It was as if she'd been granted a direct ticket to heaven, and all the patrons gave Rias a jealous look. Shamnail looked over in annoyance at the fact she was missing out on top quality pussy herself. The fallen angel clicked her tongue and turned her attention back towards her client, whom was still underneath her.

Lulu

That thrust almost knocked the air right out of her, her wings burned brighter for just a second and the blonde Angel let out a soft gasp that soon turned into a frown. It was supposed to defile with its wile demonic essence, that fat cock was supoosed to claim her and tame her, but it didn't.

After that first brilliant shove the demon just stopped, her knees buckling under the weight of the pleasure she was experiencing. Lulu glared at her, utterly unamused.

She grabbed hold of Rias' shoulder and lifted herself up until only the tip remained in and then she thrust down with full force. "What's this? I asked for someone to break me and all I get this little virgin who's never tasted angelic pussy before. Tell me girl, where are the real demons?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: March 22, 2021, 04:13:48 AM »
Rias

Rias's eyes refocused, gleaming with red-hot fire directed at Lulu's soft face. It was desire, but also contained anger and annoyance.

Rias frowned, sliding a hand down Lucy's legs, preparing herself for what would come next, knowing still only a quarter of the way inside of Lulu's maw. "A halfblood I may be, but I shall be more than sutiable for claiming your womb-"

Rias thrust forwards into Lulu, slamming against the barrier which protected her cervix with more gumption this time. Her face contorted-"So, it's not as easy as simply thrusting really hard?" Rias asked with a raised eyebrow.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 07:49:33 PM by SINIB »