Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77478 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2115 on: March 22, 2021, 08:56:39 PM »
Hannah

Some months later

Dreams were something to be avoided, Hannah had decided for herself at a young age. One of the unfortunate perks of being a demon was how little alcohol, pills, and other assorted nastiness actually helped with that. It was something to envy about humans that their bodies were so vulnerable to chemical inputs that could keep them from facing reality. Not that being awake had ever been a special treat either, even if she'd always told herself otherwise.

Her parents loved in in their own way. She wasn't human, so this was fine, it didn't have to be normal. Waking or dreaming, life was about the same.

Yeah, now she only had to deal with that shit when she was asleep, curled up naked on her nice big bed behind a thousand magical barriers (in case Ellie decided she wanted to punch her door down again, or Coconut got too big for her britches and tried to sneak in). Tossing and turning...

Astoria

A blonde maid silently opened the door, entering without tripping any of Hannah's defences and gliding over to the edge of Hannah's bed, performing a small curtsy to her new mistress.

"Ojou-chama, it is time for you to wake up." She intoned with the utmost seriousness. "

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: March 22, 2021, 09:34:51 PM »
Shamnail

"Mmmm, who said a cocksock like you was allowed to talk?" Shamnail asked with a biting tone. She stood up and forced Nanako to her knees, forcing the girl to uncomfortably rest her head on the barstool. The fallen angel slipped out of her panties with supernatural grace, revealing a short yet fat cock which would be difficult to fit into any of Nanako's orifices. Well, short was a relative term. As it rose to attention, it grew to a healthy nine-inches long. The angel grimmiaced, and then forced Nanako's mouth open. "If I feel any teeth, there'll be blood to pay." She warned with gruff annoyance.

After that, she sat down on Nanako's face, forcing her cock into the slut's mouth.

Nanako

Despite the misstep, the angel still held some promise as she undressed with supernatural grace, forcing the squirrel girl to her knees. Nanako watched as that turgid shaft swelled to its full length and especially girth, the squirrel girl swallowing hard as she realized it would take some work to fit it in anywhere. Shamnail didn't offer her a choice in the matter, however, shoving that thick shaft into her mouth and down her gullet.

The squirrel girl's throat bulged visibly as she took the cock in to the hilt, her tongue darting about the turgid invader and tasting what she could of it. Even though she only made a token effort to free herself of Shamnail's grip, one that she doubted the fallen angel would even notice, the delectable feeling of helplessness crept in swiftly, exciting her more and more with every passing second. All she could do was moan around the length buried in her throat, the sound reverberating against the purplehead's throbbing length as she worked her tongue over every inch she could reach diligently.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: March 23, 2021, 01:12:16 PM »
Astoria

A blonde maid silently opened the door, entering without tripping any of Hannah's defences and gliding over to the edge of Hannah's bed, performing a small curtsy to her new mistress.

"Ojou-chama, it is time for you to wake up." She intoned with the utmost seriousness.

Hannah

The young sorceress had rolled around so much beneath the covers that she looked more like some manner of wrapped leftover than any kind of sexy or elegant demon noble. It wasn't until Hannah heard those magical words that she startled awake, kicking out so whomever was there could make out the imprint of hooves from under her sheets, and groaned in frustration. "Puffs, out of my Bluray cabinet..."

Then her eyes shot open, and her head shot up to view the unfamiliar voice while her horns launched her pillow like ammunition from a catapult. "W-Wait a minute, who are you?!"

She sat up too, holding onto her covers against her naked front.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: March 23, 2021, 11:44:07 PM »
Astoria

The blond maid blithely caught the unfortunate pillow, snatching it out of the air and fluffing it out before planting it at Hannah's hooved feet. Then, she did a cute curtsy, giving Hannah a full view of her cleavage and her pale thighs. "I am your new maid, Ojou-sama, as well as your guardian. Your father has charged me with protecting your welfare as well as enriching your growth as a cute and proper member of demonic nobility."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: March 24, 2021, 12:02:45 AM »
Astoria

The blond maid blithely caught the unfortunate pillow, snatching it out of the air and fluffing it out before planting it at Hannah's hooved feet. Then, she did a cute curtsy, giving Hannah a full view of her cleavage and her pale thighs. "I am your new maid, Ojou-sama, as well as your guardian. Your father has charged me with protecting your welfare as well as enriching your growth as a cute and proper member of demonic nobility."

Hannah

"My... new maid." Let it not be said that Hannah was above the base urges of the lowest forms of life found in the anime fandom, for her eyes were mostly certainly glued to places that in any other context might get her smacked with a harassment lawsuit. "I have a maid?!" She whispered to herself while her fingers twitched in subtle grasping motions against the sheet she was covering herself with.

The young demon swallowed hard as the reality sank into her sleep-addled mind. "I must be having a really, really good dream right now."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: March 24, 2021, 12:29:13 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

"Just because I am a vampire in body does not mean I've adjusted to it in my heart, my exalted master. I still possess many of my very human sensibilities, and I intend to stay as myself." Sakura wrapped an arm around Valerie's elbow, pressing her own larger chest against Valerie's arm to assert the superiority of her bosom. "I have been raised with high-class tastes, so you'll need to choose my outfits carefully, else I be forced to wear my own clothing."

Suddenly, Sakura spun Valerie around and took a step away from her. "Now, strike a nice pose so I can choose what fits you best, humu."

Valerie

The king pouted, actually genuinely pouted for a second as her minion flexed the size of her massive chest. Valerie knew she wasn't small in any sense of the word but to have those massive hills flaunted so brazenly both turned her on and made her jealous in equal parts. If that was how Sakura was going to play then she would simply respond in turn. "Be glad the King shall fulfill your request!"

Valerie leaned forward by the waist and kept her knees straight, then she braced herself against the nearest and let her back curve in a perfect bow. It was all to make her butt pop out as much as possible. She looked back over her shoulder at Sakura and bit her lip. No words were spoken for it was not necessary with their bond. How long would it take her before her minion broke the staring contest and oogled her behind? That was the test she was giving her.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 12:29:53 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: March 24, 2021, 02:08:20 AM »
Hannah

"My... new maid." Let it not be said that Hannah was above the base urges of the lowest forms of life found in the anime fandom, for her eyes were mostly certainly glued to places that in any other context might get her smacked with a harassment lawsuit. "I have a maid?!" She whispered to herself while her fingers twitched in subtle grasping motions against the sheet she was covering herself with.

The young demon swallowed hard as the reality sank into her sleep-addled mind. "I must be having a really, really good dream right now."

Astoria

"Ojou-sama, I must insist that you cease besmirching your father's good will. My form was specifically chosen by the Master herself to excite your tastes and bring you joy."

The maid leaned forwards, causing her big, voluptuous titties to bounce with dangerous abandon, nearly bursting out of the tight bodice.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: March 24, 2021, 03:36:50 AM »
Astoria

"Ojou-sama, I must insist that you cease besmirching your father's good will. My form was specifically chosen by the Master herself to excite your tastes and bring you joy."

The maid leaned forwards, causing her big, voluptuous titties to bounce with dangerous abandon, nearly bursting out of the tight bodice.

Hannah

That seemed to bring Hannah up short, as her fingers stopped twitching and she took her eyes off the blonde maid's vast tracks of land. At least for about five seconds.

"Your form was... chosen?" She reached out, hesitantly at first, as if to poke her alleged maid in the cheek with the tip of her fingernail. "Did d-d-daddy just show you a reference to use? Or, did she um..." Poke. Poke. "Did she change you?"

This close, she could probably smell her too.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: March 24, 2021, 04:11:05 AM »
Valerie

The king pouted, actually genuinely pouted for a second as her minion flexed the size of her massive chest. Valerie knew she wasn't small in any sense of the word but to have those massive hills flaunted so brazenly both turned her on and made her jealous in equal parts. If that was how Sakura was going to play then she would simply respond in turn. "Be glad the King shall fulfill your request!"

Valerie leaned forward by the waist and kept her knees straight, then she braced herself against the nearest and let her back curve in a perfect bow. It was all to make her butt pop out as much as possible. She looked back over her shoulder at Sakura and bit her lip. No words were spoken for it was not necessary with their bond. How long would it take her before her minion broke the staring contest and oogled her behind? That was the test she was giving her.

Sakura

Sakura felt Valerie's excitement. It coursed through every nerve, linking them together in one body. A similar feeling of daring audacity mingled with slick arousal coursed right back through their link, washing over the Vampire King as if it were an aphrodisiac.

"I'll be sure to thank you with the most elegant outfit that has ever graced your fair body." Sakura replied with a cute wink. Valerie's young minion leaned forwards, walking around to the side, moving right up next to her before her arm suddenly lanced out, palm slamming into Valerie's fat behind.

"You know, having an ass like that really is unfair. I think you'd look good with stockings, and maybe, hmmmm..." She crouched down, materializing a measuring tape which she proceeded to wrap around Valerie's thigh with the utmost seriousness now. She foolowed that up by measuring many body parts of Valerie personally, exploring each nook and cranny that would be needed to really make her pop out to the eye.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: March 24, 2021, 03:40:37 PM »
Hannah

That seemed to bring Hannah up short, as her fingers stopped twitching and she took her eyes off the blonde maid's vast tracks of land. At least for about five seconds.

"Your form was... chosen?" She reached out, hesitantly at first, as if to poke her alleged maid in the cheek with the tip of her fingernail. "Did d-d-daddy just show you a reference to use? Or, did she um..." Poke. Poke. "Did she change you?"

This close, she could probably smell her too.

Astoria

"I am a trusted aide whom has been elevated to my position as a result of my hard work." The blonde thrust her chest forwards with a puff of pride at the fact, golden eyes gleaming at her foolish young charge-she now knew why Elizabeth had chosen her specifically for this job. "One of the many boons my lord has granted me is the power to shapeshift. I was given a strict mental image, and I transformed accordingly. Now-"

The maid suddenly grabbed the covers and yanked them off of the young maiden. "-Ojou-chama, it is time to get up and get to studying. Breakfast will be prepared for you in the common area on the floor below from now on."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: March 25, 2021, 02:24:54 AM »
Astoria

"I am a trusted aide whom has been elevated to my position as a result of my hard work." The blonde thrust her chest forwards with a puff of pride at the fact, golden eyes gleaming at her foolish young charge-she now knew why Elizabeth had chosen her specifically for this job. "One of the many boons my lord has granted me is the power to shapeshift. I was given a strict mental image, and I transformed accordingly. Now-"

The maid suddenly grabbed the covers and yanked them off of the young maiden. "-Ojou-chama, it is time to get up and get to studying. Breakfast will be prepared for you in the common area on the floor below from now on."

Hannah

Hannah couldn't help but look at her - her - gorgeous new maid with some awe as she proudly described her rise to prominence. At least, that was until she was suddenly stripped of her sheet and left blushing, her full and curvy body on full display to the blonde. It said a lot about how long she'd been here already that she didn't move her arms in front of herself anymore when that sort of thing happened.

"W-Wait a minute, breakfast?" She pointed at the maid sharply. "Common area? What's with this sudden change in routine?!"

She stood up, sinuous tail swishing behind her, and did her best not to sound too put out. Mostly, she succeeded. Mostly. With her arms crossed under her chest and pushing it up while she pouted.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 02:32:14 AM by Aiden »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: March 25, 2021, 08:22:13 PM »

Sakura

Sakura felt Valerie's excitement. It coursed through every nerve, linking them together in one body. A similar feeling of daring audacity mingled with slick arousal coursed right back through their link, washing over the Vampire King as if it were an aphrodisiac.

"I'll be sure to thank you with the most elegant outfit that has ever graced your fair body." Sakura replied with a cute wink. Valerie's young minion leaned forwards, walking around to the side, moving right up next to her before her arm suddenly lanced out, palm slamming into Valerie's fat behind.

"You know, having an ass like that really is unfair. I think you'd look good with stockings, and maybe, hmmmm..." She crouched down, materializing a measuring tape which she proceeded to wrap around Valerie's thigh with the utmost seriousness now. She foolowed that up by measuring many body parts of Valerie personally, exploring each nook and cranny that would be needed to really make her pop out to the eye.

Valerie

"Mhm... Kyah!" The blonde King recoiled into the wall from the mighty slap to her to ass. She'd been completely unprepared for it, and she hadn't expected how much it would hurt, and that really turned her on. Her ass still jiggled for a bit even as Sakura went ahead to take her measurements. If she was flushed before then now she was certainly turning beet red. It had been ages since a new girl had treated her like this and it excited her so much, still what she was doing right now couldn't prove quite damaging if it entered the wrong heads especially those three vlaues...

"If you spread this information I will make you regret, you understand? It is for your eyes and your eyes only, and only you may know." Maybe her threw twould have been convincing if she hadn't been flushed like a tomato.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: March 26, 2021, 04:18:34 AM »
Valerie

"Mhm... Kyah!" The blonde King recoiled into the wall from the mighty slap to her to ass. She'd been completely unprepared for it, and she hadn't expected how much it would hurt, and that really turned her on. Her ass still jiggled for a bit even as Sakura went ahead to take her measurements. If she was flushed before then now she was certainly turning beet red. It had been ages since a new girl had treated her like this and it excited her so much, still what she was doing right now couldn't prove quite damaging if it entered the wrong heads especially those three vlaues...

"If you spread this information I will make you regret, you understand? It is for your eyes and your eyes only, and only you may know." Maybe her threw twould have been convincing if she hadn't been flushed like a tomato.

Sakura

Sakura continued carefully measuring her, pretending not to notice Valerie's arousal and embarrasment even as her excitement at making Valerie adopt such an adorable expression poured right through their link.

Sakura wrapped the tape around Valerie's bared midriff, taking the chance to run her other hand against those gloriously refined muscles. "Now why would I do such a bruteish thing such as that?" Sakura leaned forwards and kissed Valerie's belly button. "The more mystery knowledge has, the greater the weight of power it has. The less people who know your secrets beyond me, the better."

Sakura looked up, smirking at the excited king from below, ravishing her with her lustful eyes. Then, after a few moments, she stood up and grabbed Valerie's mounds with her hands, kneading and pinching and groping with all of her enhanced strength. "Almost done now."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: March 30, 2021, 01:19:43 AM »
Elizabeth

A Few Hours Later...

Hours had passed, and despite Rias's valiant efforts to bring the ultimate pleasure to Lulu, the angel has eventually fucked her dry. She'd been unable to penetrate into Lucy's deepest places, and eventually gone flaccid. As Lucy got up, and as Rias laid on the bed completely spent, sleeping to regain her energy, she found herself yanked up to the top of the tower.

The pink haired buxon demoness sighed, shaking her head. "Sometimes, you just need to do it yourself. It seems little Rias still has a great deal to learn."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: March 30, 2021, 01:24:46 AM »
Hannah

Hannah couldn't help but look at her - her - gorgeous new maid with some awe as she proudly described her rise to prominence. At least, that was until she was suddenly stripped of her sheet and left blushing, her full and curvy body on full display to the blonde. It said a lot about how long she'd been here already that she didn't move her arms in front of herself anymore when that sort of thing happened.

"W-Wait a minute, breakfast?" She pointed at the maid sharply. "Common area? What's with this sudden change in routine?!"

She stood up, sinuous tail swishing behind her, and did her best not to sound too put out. Mostly, she succeeded. Mostly. With her arms crossed under her chest and pushing it up while she pouted.

Astoria

Astoria's eyes trained down to Hannah's full mounds, then back up to the faint blush on her cheeks. "Ah. Ojou, do you require assistance with your physiological needs before we depart?"