Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77481 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2130 on: March 30, 2021, 01:42:56 AM »
Astoria

Astoria's eyes trained down to Hannah's full mounds, then back up to the faint blush on her cheeks. "Ah. Ojou, do you require assistance with your physiological needs before we depart?"

Hannah

Ah, the maid did not quite understand the difference between Hannah's kind of demon and her own kind of demon. A shiver went up the young sorceress' spine, and then she found herself leaning forward to grasp the buxom blonde's chin between her thumb and forefinger. "W-Would you like that, maid who's been so rude as to not give me her name?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: March 30, 2021, 02:02:50 AM »

Sakura

Sakura continued carefully measuring her, pretending not to notice Valerie's arousal and embarrasment even as her excitement at making Valerie adopt such an adorable expression poured right through their link.

Sakura wrapped the tape around Valerie's bared midriff, taking the chance to run her other hand against those gloriously refined muscles. "Now why would I do such a bruteish thing such as that?" Sakura leaned forwards and kissed Valerie's belly button. "The more mystery knowledge has, the greater the weight of power it has. The less people who know your secrets beyond me, the better."

Sakura looked up, smirking at the excited king from below, ravishing her with her lustful eyes. Then, after a few moments, she stood up and grabbed Valerie's mounds with her hands, kneading and pinching and groping with all of her enhanced strength. "Almost done now."

Valerie

"Hurry up Sakura... I cannot. . much longer. Her nipples were so stiff, and could be easily felt be Sakura's greedy hands even through Valerie's shirt and bra, for as much as the King complained she did want this. But she also wanted to get this over with so they could get to the real fun.

None of her other minions had ever made her feel like this before, and she was doing was kneading her fat tits, it was unfair. Maybe being beneath this girl and getting her brains fucked out wasn't such a bad idea.  No she was the King, she couldn't just fold to another girl so easily, if Sakura wanted her like that she would have to take it by force. And all these emotions poured over the bond in a steady stream.

"H-how does learning the we-weight of my breasts he-help?"  Valerie was trying to remain calmed but almost moaned out loud with every word she spoke. She squirmed under her most exemplary minion's ministrations but even so she couldn't fold first at something she herself had proposed so she had to endure this.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 02:19:58 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: March 30, 2021, 03:36:33 PM »
Valerie

"Hurry up Sakura... I cannot. . much longer. Her nipples were so stiff, and could be easily felt be Sakura's greedy hands even through Valerie's shirt and bra, for as much as the King complained she did want this. But she also wanted to get this over with so they could get to the real fun.

None of her other minions had ever made her feel like this before, and she was doing was kneading her fat tits, it was unfair. Maybe being beneath this girl and getting her brains fucked out wasn't such a bad idea.  No she was the King, she couldn't just fold to another girl so easily, if Sakura wanted her like that she would have to take it by force. And all these emotions poured over the bond in a steady stream.

"H-how does learning the we-weight of my breasts he-help?"  Valerie was trying to remain calmed but almost moaned out loud with every word she spoke. She squirmed under her most exemplary minion's ministrations but even so she couldn't fold first at something she herself had proposed so she had to endure this.

Sakura

Sakura's shadow-streaked fingers moved towards the hardened nubs of Valerie's fat nipples, tracing a fingertip in a circle around each of her areolae, teasing Valerie with the anticipation of what might come next.

Sakura leaned down, running her sharp fangs against Valerie's neck while she continued to fondle her, just hard enough to draw a trickle of blood out before her natural healing patched the wound. Suddenly, Sakura bit down harshly, forcibly grabbing Valerie's nipples and yanking on them at the same time.

Then, after only a moment, Sakura pulled back and spun around. "Sorry for the wait! I've got all the measurements I needed!" The young vampiress licked her lips clean of Valerie's crimson blood, adopting a devilishly innocent smile and leading Valerie towards the underwear section by her hand, forcing her even further into Sakura's domineering pace. The two buxom beauties soon arrived at a cornucopia of lustful decadence which, only a short time ago, would have made Sakura's cheeks run red. Now, she just saw the proliferation of new magics here a place to glean small secrets from. Throughout the section, there were seemingly endless rows of lingire fitting any size one could possibly imagine, for any build. Whether one was searching for plain, functional clothing, or the most outlandish panties possible, it would be able to find it, with the only unifying factor of this store being that everything was magically crafted and of exceptionally high quality at that, with a pricetag that remained within reach of even the average denizen of the district. Half-naked salespeople of both genders wandered through the rows, striking poses as requested as well as shifting their forms to match one's own in order to properly gauge the appeal of the outfits.

Sakura walked up to a half-elven woman of roughly the same height as the two, slapping her exposed ass. She wore little more than strings which just barely managed to cover her unmentionables, and upon being struck, immediately blushed and took up a pose, thrusting her generous ass out for the two customers to ogle to their heart's content. "I think something like this would look great on you, Val!"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 05:14:23 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: March 30, 2021, 05:35:14 PM »
Hannah

Ah, the maid did not quite understand the difference between Hannah's kind of demon and her own kind of demon. A shiver went up the young sorceress' spine, and then she found herself leaning forward to grasp the buxom blonde's chin between her thumb and forefinger. "W-Would you like that, maid who's been so rude as to not give me her name?"

Astoria

The maid leaned in and took Hannah's finger into her mouth, biting down with sharpened canines hard enough to tear at Hannah's skin, while sucking her blood down into her gullet. "Your loyal servant's name is Astoria, and Elizabeth has taught me of your special needs as to better care for you. Do you desire assistance?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: March 30, 2021, 07:39:22 PM »
Astoria

The maid leaned in and took Hannah's finger into her mouth, biting down with sharpened canines hard enough to tear at Hannah's skin, while sucking her blood down into her gullet. "Your loyal servant's name is Astoria, and Elizabeth has taught me of your special needs as to better care for you. Do you desire assistance?"

Hannah

The demon princess winced at the sudden breaking of her skin, an unpleasant pinch, but also swallowed a moment later as she started suckling on the same finger she'd damaged like some sort of vampire. "Do you uh, really understand? You don't seem to get how this is supposed to go if you 'get' it."

And yet despite this she couldn't help herself. Her other hand moved up to the top of Astoria's head, and she started to pat it with an awkward grin on her face as if to say 'it's good you're trying.'

"Why don't you show me?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: March 31, 2021, 12:17:51 AM »
Nanako

Seconds passed with Nanako's gullet stuffed with the fallen angel's cock, each one feeling far longer than it should have. Then minutes, as the squirrel girl started struggling, more and more frantically with each second, pushing at Shamnail's strong thighs and shaking her head in a futile attempt to get her throbbing shaft out feeling each girthy inch pulsing against her throat with a visible bulge. Her tail swished rapidly behind her, shivers racing along her spine as her own helplessness became more and more apparent to her.

Huh, maybe she's not so bad after all...

As expected, Shamnail wrapped her legs tight around the back of Nanako's head, those powerful thighs slowly squeezing down on her and lodging her throbbing shaft deeper in her throat. Nanako could only gag and moan around the fallen angel's cock, the purplehead visibly enjoying the feeling of her desperation reverberating off of that fat cock. Musk filled her head, seeping in through her nose and leaving her light-headed. Her struggles grew more frantic still for a moment, then slowly died down, the squirrel girl visibly struggling to keep her eyes open to the end.

Some time later...

Nanako awoke with a start, finding herself in the dark, with her jaw throbbing slightly and the smell of her arousal heavy in the air, along with the heavy scents of musk and cum. The pain faded as she sat up with a groan, blinking the sleep from her eyes before realizing she felt rather sticky. Recollection slowly seeped in as she got up on unsteady legs, shivering a little as she recalled her last memories, and at the feeling of thick seed leaking from the front and back both. Thankfully, there was a shower nearby, and it didn't take her long to get cleaned up. Stepping out of the steaming shower wrapped in towels, the squirrel girl noticed her clothes  neatly laid out in the bathroom as well.

Hm, no sign of Lulu. Well, while I'm here...

Shrugging, Nanako got dressed and headed out into the shopping complex of the Pleasure Palace, looking for a clothing shop in search of a new outfit.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 03:21:37 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: April 01, 2021, 03:18:49 PM »

Sakura

Sakura's shadow-streaked fingers moved towards the hardened nubs of Valerie's fat nipples, tracing a fingertip in a circle around each of her areolae, teasing Valerie with the anticipation of what might come next.

Sakura leaned down, running her sharp fangs against Valerie's neck while she continued to fondle her, just hard enough to draw a trickle of blood out before her natural healing patched the wound. Suddenly, Sakura bit down harshly, forcibly grabbing Valerie's nipples and yanking on them at the same time.

Then, after only a moment, Sakura pulled back and spun around. "Sorry for the wait! I've got all the measurements I needed!" The young vampiress licked her lips clean of Valerie's crimson blood, adopting a devilishly innocent smile and leading Valerie towards the underwear section by her hand, forcing her even further into Sakura's domineering pace. The two buxom beauties soon arrived at a cornucopia of lustful decadence which, only a short time ago, would have made Sakura's cheeks run red. Now, she just saw the proliferation of new magics here a place to glean small secrets from. Throughout the section, there were seemingly endless rows of lingire fitting any size one could possibly imagine, for any build. Whether one was searching for plain, functional clothing, or the most outlandish panties possible, it would be able to find it, with the only unifying factor of this store being that everything was magically crafted and of exceptionally high quality at that, with a pricetag that remained within reach of even the average denizen of the district. Half-naked salespeople of both genders wandered through the rows, striking poses as requested as well as shifting their forms to match one's own in order to properly gauge the appeal of the outfits.

Sakura walked up to a half-elven woman of roughly the same height as the two, slapping her exposed ass. She wore little more than strings which just barely managed to cover her unmentionables, and upon being struck, immediately blushed and took up a pose, thrusting her generous ass out for the two customers to ogle to their heart's content. "I think something like this would look great on you, Val!"

Valerie

"Sakuraaah-" The blonde Vampire was acting the part of a very clingy girlfriend right about now. Well it wasn't that much of an act, Sakura had dragged Val along at her pace the whole time and the King was more than a little wound up. But she was also more turned on than she'd been in a long time. She couldn't even remember the last time she'd just gone along with what another girl wanted. And this girl was her latest Childe yet it felt like it was the other way around. The reason she wore shorts in the first place was so she wouldn't flash her på ties at everyone when she fought people. That would have been quite the indecent scandal...

But the way this was going she wouldn't even be surprised if she got put in something humiliating like a miniskirt with stockings and high heels. Something that was unquestionably girly.

And what scared Val the most wasn't how embarrassing the thought was, it was how much she was secretly looking forward to it. Valerie nodded at Sakura's suggestion even as she verbally opposed it. "That would feel uncomfortable if I ended up fighting... " Her comment did nothing to hide the King's excitement at how Sakura was dress her up. The bond between would make that most clear.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 03:19:33 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: April 01, 2021, 03:45:23 PM »
Valerie

"Sakuraaah-" The blonde Vampire was acting the part of a very clingy girlfriend right about now. Well it wasn't that much of an act, Sakura had dragged Val along at her pace the whole time and the King was more than a little wound up. But she was also more turned on than she'd been in a long time. She couldn't even remember the last time she'd just gone along with what another girl wanted. And this girl was her latest Childe yet it felt like it was the other way around. The reason she wore shorts in the first place was so she wouldn't flash her på ties at everyone when she fought people. That would have been quite the indecent scandal...

But the way this was going she wouldn't even be surprised if she got put in something humiliating like a miniskirt with stockings and high heels. Something that was unquestionably girly.

And what scared Val the most wasn't how embarrassing the thought was, it was how much she was secretly looking forward to it. Valerie nodded at Sakura's suggestion even as she verbally opposed it. "That would feel uncomfortable if I ended up fighting... " Her comment did nothing to hide the King's excitement at how Sakura was dress her up. The bond between would make that most clear.

Sakura

"Nonsense!" Sakura interjected, pullinv Valerie over to her and locking an arm around Valerie's elbow. "That's only true of mundane clothing. What we buy here doesn't need to nesseccarily follow the laws of physics. I'm sure we'll find something comfortable and fashionable! You exude a natural aura of cool, so putting you in something cute would create a great gap to take advantage of."

Of course, Valerie knew that this was all just stuff Sakura had made up to justify putting Val in her own preferences. The young Vampiress turned and grinned at Valerie, pointing at a cute demoness wearing quite an outfit. Pink thighhigh stockings, a matching set of white boots, as well as a miniskirt that flashed her ass with a casual ease, and a blouse which seemed to cling unnaturally to the demon's curves.

"I think something like that would really make everything about you pop out really nicely, Val." She leaned over and pecked Valerie's cheek as if they were already girlfriends, before dragging Valerie along to grab the appropriate clothes off the rack, as well as a few others she stored inside her shadow and pulled Valerie along towards the changing room...

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: April 01, 2021, 05:28:26 PM »
Nanako

Seconds passed with Nanako's gullet stuffed with the fallen angel's cock, each one feeling far longer than it should have. Then minutes, as the squirrel girl started struggling, more and more frantically with each second, pushing at Shamnail's strong thighs and shaking her head in a futile attempt to get her throbbing shaft out feeling each girthy inch pulsing against her throat with a visible bulge. Her tail swished rapidly behind her, shivers racing along her spine as her own helplessness became more and more apparent to her.

Huh, maybe she's not so bad after all...

As expected, Shamnail wrapped her legs tight around the back of Nanako's head, those powerful thighs slowly squeezing down on her and lodging her throbbing shaft deeper in her throat. Nanako could only gag and moan around the fallen angel's cock, the purplehead visibly enjoying the feeling of her desperation reverberating off of that fat cock. Musk filled her head, seeping in through her nose and leaving her light-headed. Her struggles grew more frantic still for a moment, then slowly died down, the squirrel girl visibly struggling to keep her eyes open to the end.

Some time later...

Nanako awoke with a start, finding herself in the dark, with her jaw throbbing slightly and the smell of her arousal heavy in the air, along with the heavy scents of musk and cum. The pain faded as she sat up with a groan, blinking the sleep from her eyes before realizing she felt rather sticky. Recollection slowly seeped in as she got up on unsteady legs, shivering a little as she recalled her last memories, and at the feeling of thick seed leaking from the front and back both. Thankfully, there was a shower nearby, and it didn't take her long to get cleaned up. Stepping out of the steaming shower wrapped in towels, the squirrel girl noticed her clothes  neatly laid out in the bathroom as well.

Hm, no sign of Lulu. Well, while I'm here...

Shrugging, Nanako got dressed and headed out into the shopping complex of the Pleasure Palace, looking for a clothing shop in search of a new outfit.

The Pleasure Palace

The club was filled with exciting, overwhelming amounts of stimulus. Loud music, constant chatter, heated arguments and so many cute women manning the floor. Nobody batted an eye at Nanako's battered form-she could still feel the immensity of the cock in her ass and throat, even now. When she'd woken up, she'd found a note saying that she'd been a good fuck and that if she ever wanted to be brutalized on stage, to just give reception her name.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: April 01, 2021, 06:44:22 PM »

Sakura

"Nonsense!" Sakura interjected, pullinv Valerie over to her and locking an arm around Valerie's elbow. "That's only true of mundane clothing. What we buy here doesn't need to nesseccarily follow the laws of physics. I'm sure we'll find something comfortable and fashionable! You exude a natural aura of cool, so putting you in something cute would create a great gap to take advantage of."

Of course, Valerie knew that this was all just stuff Sakura had made up to justify putting Val in her own preferences. The young Vampiress turned and grinned at Valerie, pointing at a cute demoness wearing quite an outfit. Pink thighhigh stockings, a matching set of white boots, as well as a miniskirt that flashed her ass with a casual ease, and a blouse which seemed to cling unnaturally to the demon's curves.

"I think something like that would really make everything about you pop out really nicely, Val." She leaned over and pecked Valerie's cheek as if they were already girlfriends, before dragging Valerie along to grab the appropriate clothes off the rack, as well as a few others she stored inside her shadow and pulled Valerie along towards the changing room...

Valerie

Valerie merely huffed in feigned annoyance but still she grabbed the clothes from Sakura and went ran into the nearest changing room while locking Sakura out. Muffled sounds of cloth being removed followed and then nothing for several minutes. It took a little while for the blonde to emerge however her demeaner was completely changed.
The Vampire was blushing up a storm and she moved much more carefully so that her skirt didn't rise up to flash anything. The boots were fancy and drew your eyes up her toned legs that only looked more sensual now that they were clad in stocking. The sheer material ended just a tiny bit below her skirt and left a small amount of her thighs visible. Valerie squirmed and shifted her balance from on eleg to another, however that small moment was enough to make her skirt flip up for a split second.

The skirt itself barely covered her ass yet still had a cutesy coloring theme abd design despite how lewd it might be, and the belt that held it up only drew more attention to how thin her waist was.

"Did you judt pick this because you wanted a magical girl rape role play?"

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 06:46:55 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: April 01, 2021, 06:53:44 PM »
Valerie

Valerie merely huffed in feigned annoyance but still she grabbed the clothes from Sakura and went ran into the nearest changing room while locking Sakura out. Muffled sounds of cloth being removed followed and then nothing for several minutes. It took a little while for the blonde to emerge however her demeaner was completely changed.
The Vampire was blushing up a storm and she moved much more carefully so that her skirt didn't rise up to flash anything. The boots were fancy and drew your eyes up her toned legs that only looked more sensual now that they were clad in stocking. The shearaterial ended just a tiny bit below her skirt and left a small amount of her thighs visible. Valerie squirmed and shifted her balance from on eleg to another, however that small moment was enough to make her skirt flip up for a split second.

The skirt itself barely covered her ass yet still had a cutesy coloring theme abd design despite how lewd it might be, and the belt that held it up only drew more attention to how thin her waist was.

"Did you judt pick this because you wanted a magical girl rape role play?"

Sakura

Glomp! Valerie found her new spawn's arms wrapped around her neck. Sakura squirmed against her cute master, pressing herself tightly against the Vampire King. Her leg brushed between Valerie's thighs, settling pressed right up against her slit.

"Come on, you know it's a cute outfit. It gives me easy access to all the places I might want to access, and it perfectly shows off your athletic curvature." Sakura chuckled, brushing fingertips against Valerie's ass to accentuate her point. "I think you look absolutely stunning. But, what matters is if you like it." Sakura turned Valerie to face the large mirror, stepping to the side in order to give the King a good view of her outfit while maintaining a healthy and continuous massage of Valerie's glutes with her left hand, rhythmically sinking her fingers into her butt with the practiced air of a top-quality masseuse, exactly as Luvia had taught her felt good.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: April 01, 2021, 10:35:09 PM »
The Pleasure Palace

The club was filled with exciting, overwhelming amounts of stimulus. Loud music, constant chatter, heated arguments and so many cute women manning the floor. Nobody batted an eye at Nanako's battered form-she could still feel the immensity of the cock in her ass and throat, even now. When she'd woken up, she'd found a note saying that she'd been a good fuck and that if she ever wanted to be brutalized on stage, to just give reception her name.

Nanako

Nanako pocketed the note with a small smile, idly wondering how a live show of it all would go. The lingering ache where the Fallen Angel had reamed her out was pleasant, even as it faded from the squirrel girl's healing, but she wasn't much for just lazing around to enjoy it. Instead, she worked her way out of the club, occasionally pausing to appreciate some of the cute girls manning the floor, and opted to explore the area instead.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: April 03, 2021, 12:12:55 AM »
Hannah

The demon princess winced at the sudden breaking of her skin, an unpleasant pinch, but also swallowed a moment later as she started suckling on the same finger she'd damaged like some sort of vampire. "Do you uh, really understand? You don't seem to get how this is supposed to go if you 'get' it."

And yet despite this she couldn't help herself. Her other hand moved up to the top of Astoria's head, and she started to pat it with an awkward grin on her face as if to say 'it's good you're trying.'

"Why don't you show me?"

Astoria

Astoria gently reached up and stroked Hannah's chin. "Ah, but you'd much rather having a nice, wholesome relationship with me—wouldn't you? Our master has set up a system from which you can engorge yourself upon your desires as much as you please to. Madame has diverted some of our worst criminals for you to use as you please-ones whom have already been sentenced to death for heinous crimes. If you don't desire to indulge, they shall simply be sent to the Wendigo, whom you may know as Wendy."

Astoria's tone made it quite clear what she thought of the brutality of the Wendigo. Despite having abandoned and moved past her own humanity, the maid still possessed some standards of morality. "Elizabeth thinks that her brutality shall prove sufficient to free you from your constant battles..." Astoria gulped, running a perfectly smooth hand down the side of Hannah's body to her hips, digging a gloved palm into her ass. "It is my hope that we can be more than simple maidservant and mistress, Ojou."
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 12:36:52 AM by SINIB »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: April 03, 2021, 12:22:34 AM »
Nanako

Nanako pocketed the note with a small smile, idly wondering how a live show of it all would go. The lingering ache where the Fallen Angel had reamed her out was pleasant, even as it faded from the squirrel girl's healing, but she wasn't much for just lazing around to enjoy it. Instead, she worked her way out of the club, occasionally pausing to appreciate some of the cute girls manning the floor, and opted to explore the area instead.

Pleasure Palace

After Nanako exited the elevator, she was greeted by a tremendous showing of an immense mall which extended onwards as far as the eye could see, stores lining every corner, with fashionable, calming architecture reminicenent of a medival cathedral really pulled the entire building together. A great statue of the archfiend dominated the central plaza, with stalls and larger shops surrounding her feet-it would prove very easy for one to get lost within the shopping district, especially for the uninitiated.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: April 03, 2021, 02:39:28 AM »
Pleasure Palace

After Nanako exited the elevator, she was greeted by a tremendous showing of an immense mall which extended onwards as far as the eye could see, stores lining every corner, with fashionable, calming architecture reminicenent of a medival cathedral really pulled the entire building together. A great statue of the archfiend dominated the central plaza, with stalls and larger shops surrounding her feet-it would prove very easy for one to get lost within the shopping district, especially for the uninitiated.

Nanako

Nanako blinked for a moment as the elevator doors opened, then she zipped out into the mall proper, gaze drifting from one stall to another as she surveyed the central plaza, then up to the massive statue of Elizabeth herself. It certainly fit in well with the cathedralesque architecture, but it was a little odd next to the more modern mall amenities. Not that Nanako gave it much mind, of course, the squirrel girl had never been much for architecture, even if it was oddly comforting.

Nanako shrugged to herself, then zipped off into the shopping district proper, looking around stalls, stores, and whatever else caught her eye.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh