Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77321 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2190 on: April 19, 2021, 11:40:31 PM »
Lulu

The Angel merely arched an eyebrow and ignored the command. She was after all the one who had paid for this service, and she wouldn't play along with some silly humiliation game. No she reached out and grabbed hold of the extended tail, and while doing so she flared her power to make it seep into the demon and to wear down the barrier protecting Liz where she was grasping her.

Then she tugged on the tail, letting the Succubi King experience having her tail pulled for real for the first time in probably thousands of years. Lulu was trying to pull the demon down on the floor next to her. "I paid for a service my cute Succubi King, and you said you would handle it. So you're the one servicing me now."

Elizabeth

"Yeep~!" Elizabeth unleashed a shrill, girlish scream which hadn't ever been heard before within the Nexus. No, not even once had somebody been so devilish and so powerful in her presence—in addition to the sheer audacity required to desire to pull on her tail. The succubus turned as pink as her hair, her entire body flushed with excitement and embarrasment.

"Wha-your request was to be dominated as a high-class slut! It's common knowledge that I enjoy foot play! Hmmph!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: April 20, 2021, 03:46:48 PM »
Sakura

Laying atop Sakura, Valerie could see beads of sweat forming upon her bare arms, beading against her pale skin with a salty-sweet scent. Rather than looking perturbed, Sakura's confident grin remained. A powerful, skilled opponent to spar with—that was even more exciting than her master's tattered clothing!

"Big talk, but—" This time, both of Sakura's arms were enveloped by the darkness, and Sakura forced Valerie off of her, throwing her away! "—I hope you're ready now!"

Valerie

Sakura hadn't even finished speaking before she was interrupted by the charging blonde. The moment her feet touched the ground she shot forward like a coiled spring being unleashed. The Vampire King's quick recovery would be surprising for all but the most experienced of fighters.

Her form left no openings this time but it wasn't her hands or feet that struck out, instead the blonde streaked right past along with a spurt of blood from her glistening fangs grazing Sakura. She landed on all fours a distance away from Sakura with her head low and her ass high, like a cat ready to pounce again. "This is not a fight between humans my dear child, we are vampires." Valerie held that position as she spoke, to let the cameras bask in the glory of her form as much as they so desired. She didn't position herself like this by mere chance, no the spot she had landed in was one where they could get the most angles of her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: April 20, 2021, 06:36:31 PM »
Valerie

Sakura hadn't even finished speaking before she was interrupted by the charging blonde. The moment her feet touched the ground she shot forward like a coiled spring being unleashed. The Vampire King's quick recovery would be surprising for all but the most experienced of fighters.

Her form left no openings this time but it wasn't her hands or feet that struck out, instead the blonde streaked right past along with a spurt of blood from her glistening fangs grazing Sakura. She landed on all fours a distance away from Sakura with her head low and her ass high, like a cat ready to pounce again. "This is not a fight between humans my dear child, we are vampires." Valerie held that position as she spoke, to let the cameras bask in the glory of her form as much as they so desired. She didn't position herself like this by mere chance, no the spot she had landed in was one where they could get the most angles of her.

Sakura

Sakura swiped at Valerie as the vampire king streaked by, just barely missing her master. The purple-haired woman's wounds quickly closed up, leaving the only hint of damage being the gash which bared glistening muscle-mass. The camera zoomed in on Valerie's ass, the commentator remarking just how around Valerie appeared to be right now. 

"Vampires, huh." Sakura remarked, shaking herself off before catapulting herself into the air, foot coming barreling down onto Valerie's ass. "Hopefully you're as good a teacher as you are a fighter! I have a lot to learn, obviously!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: April 21, 2021, 11:02:58 PM »
Elizabeth

"Yeep~!" Elizabeth unleashed a shrill, girlish scream which hadn't ever been heard before within the Nexus. No, not even once had somebody been so devilish and so powerful in her presence—in addition to the sheer audacity required to desire to pull on her tail. The succubus turned as pink as her hair, her entire body flushed with excitement and embarrasment.

"Wha-your request was to be dominated as a high-class slut! It's common knowledge that I enjoy foot play! Hmmph!"

Lulu

"No that was your idea, you wanted to degrade me instead of doing your job." She gave the devilish tail another tug and pulled the tip of it straight into the Succubi King's mouth to shut her up. "All I asked for was to be fucked stupid, but you couldn't even do your job right. You think you're above the rules... But you're not Lizzy and now I'm going to show you how and why you aren't."

Then Lulu smiled wickedly and patted Liz's head. "The first thing you're gonna do is be a good girl and fetch on of those special collars you have, then you're going to put It on yourself."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: April 23, 2021, 05:02:49 AM »
Lulu

"No that was your idea, you wanted to degrade me instead of doing your job." She gave the devilish tail another tug and pulled the tip of it straight into the Succubi King's mouth to shut her up. "All I asked for was to be fucked stupid, but you couldn't even do your job right. You think you're above the rules... But you're not Lizzy and now I'm going to show you how and why you aren't."

Then Lulu smiled wickedly and patted Liz's head. "The first thing you're gonna do is be a good girl and fetch on of those special collars you have, then you're going to put It on yourself."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth's entire body was flushed red-she looked like those cherry red demons she had serving the guests on the floor. "I'm not doing that!" She exclaimed. "That is most certainly not what you paid for! [Even if being dominated would actually be really hot."

The demon's tail pulsated inside her own mouth, and Elizabeth began to such on it, taking more of it in her mouth to hide her uneasy embarrasment from her patron.

What kind of angel are you, anyway? It doesn't seem like you've fallen from grace to me, no, it looks like you're actually serving your god's will.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: April 23, 2021, 04:39:59 PM »
Sakura

Sakura swiped at Valerie as the vampire king streaked by, just barely missing her master. The purple-haired woman's wounds quickly closed up, leaving the only hint of damage being the gash which bared glistening muscle-mass. The camera zoomed in on Valerie's ass, the commentator remarking just how around Valerie appeared to be right now. 

"Vampires, huh." Sakura remarked, shaking herself off before catapulting herself into the air, foot coming barreling down onto Valerie's ass. "Hopefully you're as good a teacher as you are a fighter! I have a lot to learn, obviously!"

Valerie

"And here is your first lesson..."

Valerie flipped onto her hands at the last second, and then twisted her mid section to deliver a kick to Sakura's descending form.

"Never go for overhead strikes unless you are faster!" Or have longer reach, or can fly. But those things went unsaid as there was something to be said about being too wordy in battle. Talking too much was one of the biggest sins in battle, and especially if you allowed a mage to do so.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: April 23, 2021, 04:43:57 PM »
Valerie

"And here is your first lesson..."

Valerie flipped onto her hands at the last second, and then twisted her mid section to deliver a kick to Sakura's descending form.

"Never go for overhead strikes unless you are faster!" Or have longer reach, or can fly. But those things went unsaid as there was something to be said about being too wordy in battle. Talking too much was one of the biggest sins in battle, and especially if you allowed a mage to do so.

Sakura

Sakura's blood boiled as her King manhandled her in battle, beautifully turning the tides around on her. It was just like how she'd never surpassed her sister! Envigorated, Sakura spun herself around in the air to face Valerie with inhuman contorsions, and unleashed a volley of gandr from her now outstretched finger.

They streaked through the air like a gatling gun, leaving Valerie little oppurtunity for dodging.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: April 23, 2021, 05:26:38 PM »
Valerie

As if the Vampire King needed to dodge an assault of this level. Centuries, nay millennia of breathing the essence of the world and internalizing it had bolstered her defenses against such platry mystical assaults. Sakura may as well have been trying that on a Servant right now.

Th curse of Gandr melted away against her rapidly approaching form, not even slowing her down, and with her approach came the inevitability of her kick landing. A kick strong enough to blow her minion across the Arena.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: April 23, 2021, 06:02:20 PM »
Valerie

As if the Vampire King needed to dodge an assault of this level. Centuries, nay millennia of breathing the essence of the world and internalizing it had bolstered her defenses against such platry mystical assaults. Sakura may as well have been trying that on a Servant right now.

Th curse of Gandr melted away against her rapidly approaching form, not even slowing her down, and with her approach came the inevitability of her kick landing. A kick strong enough to blow her minion across the Arena.

Sakura

Sakura soared through the air, but within the split second it had taken her to impact into the wall, she'd already reoriented herself once again, pouncing off the wall with superhuman finness and speed to hurtle directly towards Valerie once again with the arms and legs of a beast.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: April 23, 2021, 06:39:03 PM »
Sakura

Sakura soared through the air, but within the split second it had taken her to impact into the wall, she'd already reoriented herself once again, pouncing off the wall with superhuman finness and speed to hurtle directly towards Valerie once again with the arms and legs of a beast.

Valerie

"What did I say about overhead strikes?"

Valerie spoke with barely restrained annoyance, the Vampire King just stood there and awaited the charge. Or so it seemed, but she'd actually kicked Sakura that specific direction on purpose. It was all in case she would do what she was doing right now, and that would enable part two of the lecture.

Her scythe suddenly unrooted itself from the Arena floor and twirled towards Valerie at monstrous speeds, there was only one problem. Sakura was right in its path now.

"Lesson 2: Always be aware of your surroundings."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: April 23, 2021, 08:27:52 PM »
Valerie

"What did I say about overhead strikes?"

Valerie spoke with barely restrained annoyance, the Vampire King just stood there and awaited the charge. Or so it seemed, but she'd actually kicked Sakura that specific direction on purpose. It was all in case she would do what she was doing right now, and that would enable part two of the lecture.

Her scythe suddenly unrooted itself from the Arena floor and twirled towards Valerie at monstrous speeds, there was only one problem. Sakura was right in its path now.

"Lesson 2: Always be aware of your surroundings."

Sakura

However, Sakura dug her arm inside her shadow, retrieving several smaller gems, tossing them behind her back. "Schützen!" She cried out, and the gems reoriented themselves midair as an answer, forming into the shape of a pentagram and creating a powerful mystical shield. The scythe slammed into it with full force, but it held, holding Valerie's sythe back for a few precious seconds. Then, a larger, fist-sized diamond was withdrawn, tossed forwards towards Valerie while her other arm became enveloped by that same darkness which had been used to immobilize Valerie the first time.

"Thanks, but my sister taught me that when I was a little girl! I'd like more advanced courses!" She exclaimed, rending through space with her claw in an attempt to tear into her king's side. "Veröffentlichung!" She exclaimed, and a pair of hands erupted from the diamond beneath Valerie to hold her in place.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: April 24, 2021, 08:19:07 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's entire body was flushed red-she looked like those cherry red demons she had serving the guests on the floor. "I'm not doing that!" She exclaimed. "That is most certainly not what you paid for! [Even if being dominated would actually be really hot."

The demon's tail pulsated inside her own mouth, and Elizabeth began to such on it, taking more of it in her mouth to hide her uneasy embarrasment from her patron.

What kind of angel are you, anyway? It doesn't seem like you've fallen from grace to me, no, it looks like you're actually serving your god's will.

Lulu

"1st rank Seraph Lulu, dominion of love and lust at your service your majesty. It is commendable that you see to the needs of so many lonely people here but it's a shame you make them pay. That love should be offered freely, as such my body is a temple through which my believers achieve spiritual perfection." She saw what the demon with the tail and pulled it out of her mouth, there would be no hidden embarrassment before her.

" And no it is not, but it is what you need, so go get the collar or you'll never get to feel the pleasure of breaching my heavenly gates."  The angel was still kneeling next to Liz's prone form, and she was seductively displaying all of her best assetdcompletely unlike what an Angel ought to do.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 08:21:18 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: April 25, 2021, 03:43:55 PM »
Lulu

"1st rank Seraph Lulu, dominion of love and lust at your service your majesty. It is commendable that you see to the needs of so many lonely people here but it's a shame you make them pay. That love should be offered freely, as such my body is a temple through which my believers achieve spiritual perfection." She saw what the demon with the tail and pulled it out of her mouth, there would be no hidden embarrassment before her.

" And no it is not, but it is what you need, so go get the collar or you'll never get to feel the pleasure of breaching my heavenly gates."  The angel was still kneeling next to Liz's prone form, and she was seductively displaying all of her best assetdcompletely unlike what an Angel ought to do.

Elizabeth

"Lust and love... those are... Odd. Those are dominions of the abyss, yet..."

Elizabeth crouched down. Her long, erect cock naturally poked against Lulu's head, but that wasn't her goal. She pressed her hand against the top of her head and soaked in her divine aura, really taking the time to analyze her signature thouroughly.

She pouted a bit. Jealously was only natural when confronted with what had so cruelly been robbed from her. "Fine, I'll do it." Out of nowhere, a collar appeared around her neck, with a small chain for Lucy to pull on the front. It didn't truly bind her anyway, but doing this with anyone except Vanilla was truely exceptional.

"How long has it been—since a fucking satisfied you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: April 25, 2021, 03:47:53 PM »
Nanako

"Like I said, something cute that'll stand up to a fight. Hopefully even if it gets a little torn up," Nanako's tail swished a little faster, ears perking up and swiveling back as the woman asked her questions. Her hips swayed smoothly with each step, the motion kicking up the edges of her shorts just a little in time with her pace.

"As for durability, well..." Nanako looked uncharacteristically thoughtful for a moment, "I can basically shrug off regular guns if I don't feel like dodging the bullets and I'm strong enough to toss trucks around. How about something a bit less durable than the usual for my level, but self-repairing instead?"

Sully

"Sure, we have that." She sounded rather disinterested in this whole affair, but the tiefling would be doing her job, just as she'd been trained to do by her demonic kin.

"Over here. Feel free to browse through the section for a style which suits you." She gestured to the back of the store. "Do you need any assistance regarding that?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: April 25, 2021, 06:22:30 PM »
Elizabeth

"Lust and love... those are... Odd. Those are dominions of the abyss, yet..."

Elizabeth crouched down. Her long, erect cock naturally poked against Lulu's head, but that wasn't her goal. She pressed her hand against the top of her head and soaked in her divine aura, really taking the time to analyze her signature thouroughly.

She pouted a bit. Jealously was only natural when confronted with what had so cruelly been robbed from her. "Fine, I'll do it." Out of nowhere, a collar appeared around her neck, with a small chain for Lucy to pull on the front. It didn't truly bind her anyway, but doing this with anyone except Vanilla was truely exceptional.

"How long has it been—since a fucking satisfied you?"

Lucy

"You can't just ask an Angel that, they were all wonderful in their own way and I loved giving their passion an outlet...." She rubbed her face against the huge cock as she talked. It felt so right having it poking her face that she almost forgot that she was supposed to be punishing the Succubus.

Lulu shook her head to clear her thoughts and then pulled on the chain attached to the collar to bring Liz's face close to her own. "Buuuut... They didn't last long enough, none of them did. I want to know what it's like, to be fucked so hard i forget who I am. Have you ever felt that?"