Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77330 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2205 on: April 25, 2021, 06:32:02 PM »
Lucy

"You can't just ask an Angel that, they were all wonderful in their own way and I loved giving their passion an outlet...." She rubbed her face against the huge cock as she talked. It felt so right having it poking her face that she almost forgot that she was supposed to be punishing the Succubus.

Lulu shook her head to clear her thoughts and then pulled on the chain attached to the collar to bring Liz's face close to her own. "Buuuut... They didn't last long enough, none of them did. I want to know what it's like, to be fucked so hard i forget who I am. Have you ever felt that?"

Elizabeth

The dick throbbed with all of Liz's magical powers, growing slowly thicker and muskier with each second Lucy rubbed her cheek against it. It was responding to her emotions, her desires, and Liz morphed her body in turn to play to them perfectly.

Elizabeth leaned forward into the pull and smirked. "Course. But that was before my rise to divinity, back when I was just a plaything myself for the powers that existed. It's been far too long since I've had such an experience."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: April 25, 2021, 07:58:42 PM »

Elizabeth

The dick throbbed with all of Liz's magical powers, growing slowly thicker and muskier with each second Lucy rubbed her cheek against it. It was responding to her emotions, her desires, and Liz morphed her body in turn to play to them perfectly.

Elizabeth leaned forward into the pull and smirked. "Course. But that was before my rise to divinity, back when I was just a plaything myself for the powers that existed. It's been far too long since I've had such an experience."

Lucy

The Angel tugged harder, wanting Liz to topple forward and smash her face in the ground. Not hard enough for her to get hurt, but hard enough for her to feel it. Then she pulled her back up so they were face to face again.

"And you're about to have an experience like that again. I'm going to drain your balls of your demonic seed until they shrivel up. It hurts doesn't it? Never being able to fully let go... Her other hand went to the tip of Liz's majestic cock and gripped it, although it was too thick for her lone hand to cover it. Even so she began stroking it just the way Liz wanted it to be, and with every stroke she let her power seep into it, making it every sensation feel fresher, as if Liz was expariencing a hand job for the very first time.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: April 25, 2021, 08:06:05 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's head slammed into the ground, but it didn't seem to phase her. The demon looked up with a toothy grin, showing off her naturally fanged teeth. "I'll look forward to it, but I'm dubious. Hopefully you can keep up with your rhetoric."

Elizabeth's cock oozed precum into Lucy's hand. It was thick, gooey, and smelled like ambrosia. She groaned, thrusting her hips into Lucy's hands, fucking it as if it were a pussy.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: April 25, 2021, 08:14:25 PM »
Sully

"Sure, we have that." She sounded rather disinterested in this whole affair, but the tiefling would be doing her job, just as she'd been trained to do by her demonic kin.

"Over here. Feel free to browse through the section for a style which suits you." She gestured to the back of the store. "Do you need any assistance regarding that?"

Nanako

"Nah, I'll be fine, thanks," Nanako said with a nod, zipping off to the back and perusing the selection there excitedly. Her mind already racing with new ways to stir up whatever opponents she might face after this. How to rile them up and wipe away any shred of mercy or propriety from their minds. How to tempt them just so...So long as they were the right kind, of course.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: April 25, 2021, 09:24:27 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's head slammed into the ground, but it didn't seem to phase her. The demon looked up with a toothy grin, showing off her naturally fanged teeth. "I'll look forward to it, but I'm dubious. Hopefully you can keep up with your rhetoric."

Elizabeth's cock oozed precum into Lucy's hand. It was thick, gooey, and smelled like ambrosia. She groaned, thrusting her hips into Lucy's hands, fucking it as if it were a pussy.

Lulu

" Really now... " She tightened her grip a bit and twisted in just the right way. Elizabeth may as well have been fucking a royal Succubi pussy for how smooth and how perfect her hand was. This was likely comparable to the peak of an average fucking session for Liz, her wives would have to try to surpass this feeling and here this Angel was performing it witg just a hand and looking almost bored. "You're the one thrusting into my hand like a cute horny dog. It's okay to cum if you feel like ready, I want your thick cock all lubed up I can treat you with tits..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: April 25, 2021, 09:45:13 PM »
Elizabeth

The King of the Tower moaned, unleashing a thick spurt of dense white cum the consistancy of glue, spraying a gallon of the gunk all over Lucy's face with one go. Of course, her throbbing member only grew harder, for that was Liz's true strength; how she truly performed her sexual conquests.

She only softened when she desired. It was impossible to milk the goddess of love dry.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: April 26, 2021, 06:51:59 PM »
Sakura

However, Sakura dug her arm inside her shadow, retrieving several smaller gems, tossing them behind her back. "Schützen!" She cried out, and the gems reoriented themselves midair as an answer, forming into the shape of a pentagram and creating a powerful mystical shield. The scythe slammed into it with full force, but it held, holding Valerie's sythe back for a few precious seconds. Then, a larger, fist-sized diamond was withdrawn, tossed forwards towards Valerie while her other arm became enveloped by that same darkness which had been used to immobilize Valerie the first time.

"Thanks, but my sister taught me that when I was a little girl! I'd like more advanced courses!" She exclaimed, rending through space with her claw in an attempt to tear into her king's side. "Veröffentlichung!" She exclaimed, and a pair of hands erupted from the diamond beneath Valerie to hold her in place.

Valerie

Time to kick things up a notch. It was impressive that the newest addition to her court drove her to use this so soon, but in all fairness Valerie hadn't been trying too hard so far. She breathed in, and the air around her shuddered. It was like a vacuum suddenly emerged around her and blotted out all sound. Time seemingly slowed to a crawl as Sakura approached her, the dark hands from below moved to grasp her but they wouldn't make it.

Valerie's power burst forth like a shattered dam, in that first moment of being released from its subdued state it was completely overwhelming, it blew the hands away into nothing, blew Sakura's attack away and finally the wall of pressure struck Sakura and knocked her back.

She breathed out. Heat was no rising from from her skin, her body was like an oven that was working overtime, and that wasn't far from the truth how she was eating through her blood pool now.

"And what did your sister tell you to do when your magic failed?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: April 26, 2021, 07:32:03 PM »
Sakura

Sakura found all of her careful work and planning blown away in an instant. She found herself flung backwards as if she were a rag to slam against the wall once more, hard enough for her to break her back had she still been human. As it remained now, Sakura found herself in a moderate amount of pain, the virus inhabiting her body simply repairing all the damage from the attack.

"All you can do in that case is to do your best to escape, when faced with an attack as powerful as that. And that it's important to have non-magical options to fall back upon." Sakura coughed up some blood, then stood up with a battle-hungry grin. "Fufufu." She reached behind her back and pulled the spandex out from between her asscheeks, making sure to bend over just as Val had been doing before. "I'm glad to have you as a teacher, Valerie. I won't let you down."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: April 30, 2021, 11:20:28 PM »
Elizabeth

The King of the Tower moaned, unleashing a thick spurt of dense white cum the consistancy of glue, spraying a gallon of the gunk all over Lucy's face with one go. Of course, her throbbing member only grew harder, for that was Liz's true strength; how she truly performed her sexual conquests.

She only softened when she desired. It was impossible to milk the goddess of love dry.

Lulu

The angel's beauty only increased as her head was showered with white gunk. It was an impressive first load and that's why Lulu kept stroking her through the orgasm, except something was strange here. It simply didn't end, that moment of climactic bliss never ended for Liz. No as Lulu's power flowed through her cock it extended that moment perpetually. The Succubus King might have endless physical resolves, but how long could her mind withstand the peak of climax that never ends.

"That's it, cum for me Liz, show what kind of face you'll make when you lose all reasoning..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: May 01, 2021, 03:13:30 PM »
Elizabeth

Liz's cock grew in size, thickening, lengthening until it was as large as her forearm. Cum erupted out of it ceaselessly, while Elizabeth herself just continued to cry out in pleasure and laugh, playing with her own breasts.

"It feels great!" She gasped. "But if you think I'd lose my mind after even a billion years of just this, you're already out of your own mind! You'll have to try harder than this!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: May 23, 2021, 01:14:43 AM »
Hannah

It had been a long day for a certain demon sorceress. She'd spent all afternoon with Elizabeth, her adopted father, lurking sinisterly in her skull while teaching her all manner of seductive sorceries. Which mostly amounted to trying to learn the basics of an entirely new magic system which was... challenging. Not just because it was new and complex, but because everything about her instinctively reached for the laws and principles and energies she was born to channel and invite into the world. It was a conundrum they were still working on, but eventually she gave it up for the day. Now it was time for other things...

And that was sitting around watching anime in these cute black and red pajamas her maid, Astoria, had gotten for her to fit with her tail and hooves and stuff. Eating popcorn. "Oh, Issei, just fuck her already! You coward!"

Yeah, it was one of those nights.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 01:18:44 AM by Aiden »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: May 23, 2021, 01:28:39 PM »
Hannah

It had been a long day for a certain demon sorceress. She'd spent all afternoon with Elizabeth, her adopted father, lurking sinisterly in her skull while teaching her all manner of seductive sorceries. Which mostly amounted to trying to learn the basics of an entirely new magic system which was... challenging. Not just because it was new and complex, but because everything about her instinctively reached for the laws and principles and energies she was born to channel and invite into the world. It was a conundrum they were still working on, but eventually she gave it up for the day. Now it was time for other things...

And that was sitting around watching anime in these cute black and red pajamas her maid, Astoria, had gotten for her to fit with her tail and hooves and stuff. Eating popcorn. "Oh, Issei, just fuck her already! You coward!"

Yeah, it was one of those nights.

Lulu

"Woho DxD, that's like my favorite anime!" After her fuckathlon with the king if the Succubi, she'd been integrated into the family as one of her wives, or her avatar or whatever. It was all really boring with the political side, if she wanted something she'd just take, or maybe be really persuasive.

As a result of that she'd reverted to one of the forms she'd used before in this place. That of a certain raven haired twintail magical Satan from the very show Hannah was watching right now. To her dismay barely any of the demons recognized the majestic form she had chosen.

Now she had appeared out of thin air right next to Hannah with a shower of pink sparkles accompanying her arrival. "Issei could like solve the whole devil population issue just by boosting his sperm."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: May 23, 2021, 03:25:25 PM »
Hannah

Ah, another of her father's favorites who can use insidious backdoors to get through her assortment of magical wards. At least it wasn't her other little sister punching the door down again, no matter how cute she was. That's about what went through her head the moment she noticed someone had gotten into her room, right before she realized what they were saying and how they looked while saying it!

Hannah's mouth gaped open for a moment at the sight of - "Magical Girl Milky Spiral Seven! Ahahaha, oh, that's a good look!" She'd leaned back to get a better look at her intruder's cosplay, and then hopped off the couch with a flap of her wings. "Hold on, hold on-!"

She didn't even have to change her glasses, just shorten her hair up a bit, adjust her eye color, some facial features, a little breast reduction, and then a snap of the fingers and a flash of hellfire left her in a rather complementary magical girl outfit of her own for the occasion, right down to having a hat. Then, she put on a stern expression of embarrassment. "You can't just appear in other peoples' rooms, no matter how great your taste in anime is, onee-sama!"
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 03:39:13 PM by Aiden »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: May 23, 2021, 03:47:50 PM »
Lulu

"Ah dearest sister, your barriers may be impressive but they cannot keep my endless love for you out!" Lulu recovered instantly and kept the act up. Then she frowned and pointed her holy wand of smiting right at her pretty sister's face. "Unfortunately you're a fake. My dearest sister would never willingly change into an outfit so cute. What have you done with her? Tell my now and I'll only give you half a punishment of justice."

Of course she bounced up and down excitedly even as she threatened the other girl, making her big juicy tits bounce around deliciously in the loose top.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: May 23, 2021, 03:51:58 PM »
Hannah

She placed her hands on her hips, and leaned toward the magical wand with a scowl. "As if you didn't know. You cast your wicked spell on me as soon as you entered the room, onee-sama! Even now I'm still bound by your sinister magic to dress in nothing but scandalous magical girl outfits!" It said a lot about Hannah's cosplay composure that she managed to keep her eyes from following the bouncing all that much.

That, or how many bouncing breasts she'd seen recently.

"Let me go before someone sees me like this!"