Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77546 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2220 on: May 23, 2021, 03:59:38 PM »
Hannah

She placed her hands on her hips, and leaned toward the magical wand with a scowl. "As if you didn't know. You cast your wicked spell on me as soon as you entered the room, onee-sama! Even now I'm still bound by your sinister magic to dress in nothing but scandalous magical girl outfits!" It said a lot about Hannah's cosplay composure that she managed to keep her eyes from following the bouncing all that much.

That, or how many bouncing breasts she'd seen recently.

"Let me go before someone sees me like this!"

Lulu

"Such horrible lies." She crossed her hand beneath her massive mounds and shook her head like she was trying to deny it all. This was a horrible joke and couldn't possibly be true.

"If I made you dress like that, I would have stripped you with my bare hands and forced you into it so I could accidentally grope your wonderful curves. Oh the sisterly bonding that has been denied, how cruel this fate is... All I want is for my little sister to love me back so I dress her up in cute outfits and have my way with her..."
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 04:01:36 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: May 23, 2021, 04:24:41 PM »
Hannah

And then, her deception revealed, the devil in sisterly disguise allowed a grin to spread across her face. Her glasses gleamed sinisterly. "Ah, you've caught me then! Your sister's body is my new vessel, and unless you wish to do her harm you will keep your 'sparkle shine' to yourself, 'Levia-tan☆'!" She started to cackle maniacally.

It sounded like something out of a visual novel.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: May 23, 2021, 05:02:51 PM »
Lulu

"No that's horrible, let my sister go you meanie or I'll. I'll..."

The twintailed magical Levia-tan chuckled, it was a cute girly chuckle, except it was filled with chilling malice the likes not even found in Cocytus. And then she begun sparkling a brilliant pink.

"That's right, I'll just have to sparkle. Keep sparkling until there's nothing left of the foul being possessing my dear sister." The light washed over Hannah and cleansed her of all possible ailments, her fatigue melted away far better than even a good night's rest could achieve. But more importantly any evil would be struck down by the pure lustful desire of the pink magical girl.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: May 25, 2021, 04:46:41 AM »
Hannah

'Sona' held her hands up as if to attempt to stop her, eyes wide with shock and awe at the build up of tremendous and terrible magical girl might! "W-Wait, you can't, you'll destroy us all-aaaaaaahhhh!"

She was left covering herself as not only did the sparkly pink magical light of goodness left her feeling good as new after an exhausting day, cleared up the soft ache from shapeshifting so abruptly into a less used form, and left her smelling freshly showered? But also gave her a perfect excuse to fix the mistake her guest had tactfully pointed out to her.

"W-What happened?" She looked around, her glasses askew as the glowing settled down, and then looked to 'Levia-tan' with confusion. "Where am I?" She looked down at herself and then gaped. "And what am I wearing?!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: May 26, 2021, 09:50:37 PM »
Lulu

"Tssk task... Sona's first reaction upon waking up confused and seeing her big Sister would be to blame her for kidnapping or some other nefarious deed, your acting is crumbling fufufu..." The Angel dropped the charade but maintainedthe form of the twintailed Satan of justice. "I came here because you were one of the few daughters/wives who didn't check in when dearest Lizzie and I were fucking each other brains out. And that's why..."

With a bright pink flash Lulu was suddenly wrapping her in a hug from behind. The heavenly softness of her big breasts pushed into Hannah's back. "That's why I decided to pay a super special visit to you. And just look at you! I find you here watching the most cultured of anime. How truly splendid. I'm Lulu,  First Speaker of the great Demon King Liz. I am her eyes and her voice in the places she can't reach, sounds kinda awesome doesn't it?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: May 27, 2021, 12:08:48 PM »
Hannah

She went very still for a moment at the realization that, in fact, the person criticizing her was correct. And with that she sighed, and ran her hand over her face, and shook her head. "Yeah, you're right. This isn't a role I take too often - actually, I usually go for the one you're using instead." She didn't bother changing back from the studious class president's form either. Instead, she adjusted her glasses in place with the aplomb of someone who was at least used to those. "So you're the one everyone's been whispering about. I think Wendy would have gone nuts about you if I hadn't kept her distracted."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: May 27, 2021, 09:43:43 PM »
Lulu

Lulu nodded and skipped around Hannah so they were face to face. Another thing accurate about the cosplay made itself apparent, the fact she was shorter than Hannah. "I know right, Sera is a wonderful character, too bad she doesn't make hentai mahou shoujo, it would sell so much more then.."

She leaned in closer while mulling ove Rahat last tidbit Hannah had dropped. "Wendy huh? That the cannibal isn't it. Can't say I see much point in devouring people, you can't fuck them again if they're gone... Oh are you expecting some kind of reward for keeping her distracted? I'm a generous girl so don't be shy..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: May 28, 2021, 01:20:15 PM »
Hannah

"Well, devils in DxD are really just fancy overpowered human nobility in the end." Hannah looked down at Lulu by necessity more than anything at this point, and leaned back some again just in case. "Their sensibilities are the most unrealistic thing about the show, so I guess they just didn't want her scarring the kids since they're a huge part of her target audience."

Wendy was...

"I mean, I wouldn't say I just spend time with her to keep her busy." Now. at least, Hannah looked away with that face that wasn't her's. "She's... a friend."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: May 28, 2021, 11:49:49 PM »
Lulu

"You don't sound so sure about that, you aren't being abused are you? I can slap her silly if you want to just say the word. By the way though..." Lulu sat down on the couchy, immediately slouching like she owned the room. Or maybe she was just that lazy, that was more congruent with the aura she was exuding.

"You didn't really tell me who you are there, or should I stop pretending to not be omniscient and drop the ditzy part. Although my original form is really blonde, a total knockout too. I'd fuck me easily, except I like taking it way more so ugh that's a hard choice... wait this isn't about me, it's about you miss can't even introduce herself..." Lulu grinned as her form slowly shifted to her natural one. Raven like hair turned blonde just as she had described. The twintails become long and curly, reaching all the way to her ass. Her height remained roughly the same but her breasts grew another size or two.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: May 31, 2021, 07:07:13 PM »
Lulu

"You don't sound so sure about that, you aren't being abused are you? I can slap her silly if you want to just say the word. By the way though..." Lulu sat down on the couchy, immediately slouching like she owned the room. Or maybe she was just that lazy, that was more congruent with the aura she was exuding.

"You didn't really tell me who you are there, or should I stop pretending to not be omniscient and drop the ditzy part. Although my original form is really blonde, a total knockout too. I'd fuck me easily, except I like taking it way more so ugh that's a hard choice... wait this isn't about me, it's about you miss can't even introduce herself..." Lulu grinned as her form slowly shifted to her natural one. Raven like hair turned blonde just as she had described. The twintails become long and curly, reaching all the way to her ass. Her height remained roughly the same but her breasts grew another size or two.

Hannah

"I could just tell El- fa - daddy if I really had a problem with her." Hannah wave her hands in front of herself, revealing her chest to Lulu's eyes, and laughed awkwardly. "Wendy's really just a friend, it's okay! She's not as bad as... okay no she's exactly as bad as everyone says, but we get along fine!"

Her face turned red for more reasons than just watching the sudden change in form. Hannah's succubus tail slipped out even in this shape and swished about behind her. "Aaahhh, y-you can just call me Hannah! I'm sorry, I thought you'd already known you seemed like the type to know these things!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: May 31, 2021, 07:55:02 PM »
Hannah

"I could just tell El- fa - daddy if I really had a problem with her." Hannah wave her hands in front of herself, revealing her chest to Lulu's eyes, and laughed awkwardly. "Wendy's really just a friend, it's okay! She's not as bad as... okay no she's exactly as bad as everyone says, but we get along fine!"

Her face turned red for more reasons than just watching the sudden change in form. Hannah's succubus tail slipped out even in this shape and swished about behind her. "Aaahhh, y-you can just call me Hannah! I'm sorry, I thought you'd already known you seemed like the type to know these things!"

Lulu

The blonde angel nodded in tune with the answers Hannah gave, and patted the seat next to, indicating that Hannah should sit down. "Hey there, sit down and relax. You're getting all worked up in a bad not sexy way and that makes me all nervous. And yeah I would have known normally but I just spent like forever having my brains fucked away, Liz the big cheater that she is kept draining me like a bottomless pit.  I guess you could call me mommy now, but I'd honestly just prefer Lulu..."

She glanced over at the screen and then back at Hannah. "So have you seen all of that?" Even that small movement made it look like her massive breasts would bounce free from her dress, yet such a glorious sight was denied the succubus as the dress stayed on despite the odds.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 07:56:51 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: May 31, 2021, 10:59:41 PM »
Hannah

The sorceress hesitated for a moment, but then plopped herself down on the couch with a fascinating bounce. She let out a sigh, and her nerves seemed to melt away while she adjusted her glasses. "Alright. I guess I'll call you Lulu, then! Sorry about that - it's hard to know when someone stronger than you is going to take offense."

Then the more important question came to mind, and she pointed a thumb to the screen.

"Everything except the most recent season, but I read the manga too so it's not exactly a surprise either." A sigh, this one quite put upon. "That's the worst part of being in this world - it's hard to get updates for everything! I checked, and I think I have the most complete collection of anime in the whole district."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: June 01, 2021, 11:01:14 PM »
Lulu

She blinked, hearing those words again, it was so familiar yet it was nonetheless as annoying. She was beginning to get really exasperated by how people kept saying that. "Oh Hannah, you don't have to hold yourself back for my sake, besides you're probably stronger than me anyway. I don't really specialize in fighting, I'm more for charming people, especially pretty girls you, they make the most interesting faces when they surrender to pleasure, it's a shame you're not a virgin though..."

Lulu gasped and put her hand over her mouth. "Sorry for that l really do ramble a lot... if your collection is that big, do you even have the time to watch it all. I'd imagine all of the daughters are busy in some way. Liz certainly wants me to do something."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: June 04, 2021, 05:44:45 AM »
Hannah

Hannah blushed at the brazen compliments. "W-Wow. You look like an angel, but you could give pointers around here." She crossed her legs in part to make herself comfortable, and in part not to allow Lulu to get to her too quickly. "But ahh, I lost that long before I came here."

"As for the time?" She smirked, looking quite pleased with herself now. "I took linguistics as my major in college and have a magical ability to understand any living language. And I've got some dead ones under my belt the old fashioned way, too!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: June 04, 2021, 08:31:53 PM »
Lulu

She burst out giggling as Hannah just said something comically hilarious to her. Oh how ironic, how splendidly ironic. That she was so close yet so far away from the truth. B-but Hannah ahahaha..."

And she laughed again as she couldn't keep it in, it was just way too funny. "I am an Angel, the Seraph of Lust, Lulu!" And then she grinned as she changed back to the raven haired magical girl with twintails. "And that is what makes this form oh so deliciously ironic. Wouldn't you agree?"

In her excitement she jumped on top of Hannah and practically shoved her boobs into her face. "You understand the joke right? You're not a filthy casual like the other demons here right?"