Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77465 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2235 on: June 05, 2021, 10:12:59 PM »
Lulu

She burst out giggling as Hannah just said something comically hilarious to her. Oh how ironic, how splendidly ironic. That she was so close yet so far away from the truth. B-but Hannah ahahaha..."

And she laughed again as she couldn't keep it in, it was just way too funny. "I am an Angel, the Seraph of Lust, Lulu!" And then she grinned as she changed back to the raven haired magical girl with twintails. "And that is what makes this form oh so deliciously ironic. Wouldn't you agree?"

In her excitement she jumped on top of Hannah and practically shoved her boobs into her face. "You understand the joke right? You're not a filthy casual like the other demons here right?"

Hannah

Hannah gaped at the presentation, and then processed the name with a tilt to her head and a visible moving of her mouth in the shape of the name she was just told. It took her a moment to obviously dismiss the absurdity of the claim, and then her lips curved into a knowing smirk. "You mean the fact that you're Lucifer, and you're taking the form of a Satan?"

She started to laugh, wrapping her arms around herself. "Hah! What a bunch of low level scrubs! It's so fucking obvious!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: June 06, 2021, 03:06:03 PM »
Lulu

"Awwww.." Lulu's excitement was immediately felt as she settled down on Hannah's lap, she glomped the taller girl and enveloped her in all the love and caring she deserves. Which was a lot by the way, as she had been such a spectacularly good girl. "They keep thinking I have horns and goat hooves, what the hell, that not cute at all!"

She eventually calmed down a bit and stopped moving like she was a kid on a sugar rush. "But you're special, and you deserve a reward for recognizing my greatness. Tell me Hannah sweetie, is there anything you desire?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: June 08, 2021, 04:47:42 AM »
Lulu

"Awwww.." Lulu's excitement was immediately felt as she settled down on Hannah's lap, she glomped the taller girl and enveloped her in all the love and caring she deserves. Which was a lot by the way, as she had been such a spectacularly good girl. "They keep thinking I have horns and goat hooves, what the hell, that not cute at all!"

She eventually calmed down a bit and stopped moving like she was a kid on a sugar rush. "But you're special, and you deserve a reward for recognizing my greatness. Tell me Hannah sweetie, is there anything you desire?"

Hannah

"Ehh? But I have horns and goat hooves..." Hannah mumbled as she got her arms around the hips of the angel straddling her hips. And a little up her back. "I think they're plenty cute. Ahh, but feather wings are the best."

The question didn't bring her up short at all, which was why she'd just kept going. And then without shame, though maybe with a little hesitancy, she glanced over Lulu's shoulder back at the big television on her wall.

"It'd be nice to have someone to watch the rest of this with."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: June 10, 2021, 05:35:23 AM »
To whom it may concern,

The dearest patron, demonic and most esteemed lady of this fine castle. Here you will find the due payment for our previous transactions, as well as for the newest acquisition due later today. As promised, 45 crates of solid gold, exactly 666 rubees, 13 sappphire wands, 7... chaos (was this correct?) emeralds, ten tons of prime wagyu beef, 3 elephants and a pony.

Truth be told, I can't fathom a pocket large enough to fit the ponies, but someone in the administration level seemed quite insistent on its necessity. Even a king must know when to be generous to one's subjects, but what is something even greater than that to do? Well, I wasn't about to relinquish your kindness, thus I found it in my heart - and credit card, juuuust enough to cover a few extra ponies. The 11 additional ones will be transported shortly. You can raise them, ride them, donate them to charity, put them in today's soup... truth be told, I care not. I simply wish to thank you for your past hospitalities, and that warrants the extra effort. Not that it was much to begin with, something like this would be trivial to me. Except the emeralds, I'm still unsure what exactly the notes meant to say. And since when did you employ a doctor... Robotnik? Quite the strange name.

Either way, as promised, our terms were met in full. Now, as agreed, I would kindly request your cutest maiden to assist me at my behest. My household required laborious tending, and my bones are oh so aching for -

Unfortunately, the rest of the note was illegible. In fact, a pony was in the middle of chewing it up.

Not that it'd need a signature. Only one person in the city had a handwriting this delicate and adorable.

It started with V. Ended with ega, which was one letter away from the massive ego you'd need to send something like this in the first place.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: June 10, 2021, 06:09:25 PM »
Hannah

"Ehh? But I have horns and goat hooves..." Hannah mumbled as she got her arms around the hips of the angel straddling her hips. And a little up her back. "I think they're plenty cute. Ahh, but feather wings are the best."

The question didn't bring her up short at all, which was why she'd just kept going. And then without shame, though maybe with a little hesitancy, she glanced over Lulu's shoulder back at the big television on her wall.

"It'd be nice to have someone to watch the rest of this with."

Lulu

And like a miracle as Hannah's hands made their way up her up her incredibly soft back, a pair of large feathery wings sprouted from her back. They hummed with a tingling power, carrying a light that was practically calling out for Hannah to touch them. "Keep going like that and you'll make me melt. Liz left me sore all over, I don't know how fun I'll be as a watching partner if you make my brain go all mushy."

"Or maybe you're just trying to lower my guard so you can rape me after the show drives you to the edge..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: June 12, 2021, 06:42:50 PM »
Hannah

That left the young sorceress's hands frozen in place, and a hilarious blush rushing over her face, and with a nervous smile she let out the most awkward of laughs. "T-T-That's not even fair, having wings like this and then accusing me of things like that."

But then, she bit her lip and shifted so there was more room on her huge bed. "If you want, I can try to work some of the soreness out while we watch. It's the kind of show where it's not going to make a difference, right?" Hannah patted the covers as if to say 'lay down.'

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: June 13, 2021, 12:09:36 AM »
Lulu

"But you're a Demon, aren't you supposed to rape Angels?" Lulu tilted her head in question of her denial and then rolled over onto her stomach. But that just revealed that she was stacked in all places and her skirt hid nothing as the sheer size of her booty forced it up as she rolled over.

"I'll have you know I'm a top tier catch so you denying it is pretty insulting. You better apologize properly Hannah." There was a primal part of that girl who wanted to abuse people, and Lulu would be more than happy with feeding that.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: June 15, 2021, 05:18:01 AM »
Lulu

"But you're a Demon, aren't you supposed to rape Angels?" Lulu tilted her head in question of her denial and then rolled over onto her stomach. But that just revealed that she was stacked in all places and her skirt hid nothing as the sheer size of her booty forced it up as she rolled over.

"I'll have you know I'm a top tier catch so you denying it is pretty insulting. You better apologize properly Hannah." There was a primal part of that girl who wanted to abuse people, and Lulu would be more than happy with feeding that.

Hannah

Hannah swallowed heavily at the sight, the presentation, and felt her fingers twitching in place. "I... don't think you understand how my sort of demon works, Lulu." She let out an awkward laugh, but then reached down to Lulu's back like she'd said she would. Slowly, she started working at the angel's lower back, just shy of that damn ass, and worked her way up toward where the wings were. "Unless daddy said something already. If you want me to do it, it doesn't really - ah, scratch the itch. If that makes sense? Otherwise it'd be amazing."

She gave a crooked smile. "Besides, I just - feel like doing something nice right now."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: June 15, 2021, 08:07:25 PM »
Lulu

"Aaaaahuuuuu-" The Angel moaned as her fingers dug into her lower back. And dug in they did, skin gave way like perfectly made marshmallow, like dough that sprung back to its original shape after the fingers left. It would feel wonderful to just sink your hands into and as Hannah moved her hands further up, this feeling persisted throughout. Leading to one conclusion, Lulu's whole body was like this and.... unlike what she'd claimed there was no stiffness to be found anywhere.

Her wings hummed pleasantly as the fingers trailed further up, The Angel was content for now but she wasn't truly satisfied. "Ah but Hannah, I don't think you understand my type. No matter what you do to me, it's gonna feel great, just as long as you're close to me. Don't bask to much in my splendor tho, I've made some people addicted in the past." It was true, the relaxation provided by her aura could turn into a calming drug if you basked in it for too long, and the closer to Lulu you were, the more pronounced it would be.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: June 16, 2021, 06:00:03 AM »
Hannah

This was amazing, Hannah thought to herself a moment too quickly to realize she'd said it out loud. With a blush she tried to find something at least to do to make this not a complete self indulgence! "You really are an angel. If I wasn't completely antithetical at heart to you I'd really, really fall hard." Then she giggled, and tested a theory to herself. Was Lulu ticklish at all...?

"Tell me when to stop!"

Her fingers went crazy along her back and sides.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: June 19, 2021, 02:24:16 PM »
Lulu

"Why would I aaaaah tell you to stoooop?" Lulu arched her back as the tickling seemed to have an entirely different than intended effect on her. "You're doing such a good job. You know I can feel it.... You don't have to feel bad about indulging  yourself. I wouldn't ah let you do this  if I wasn't totally okaaaay with it."

"But I clearly have my work cut out for me here." The Angel suddenly changed the subject and her voice got a more teasing edge to it. "I'm gonna make you fall hard for me one way or the other Hannah, you'll see..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: June 21, 2021, 05:24:20 AM »
Hannah

The young demon flushed as her efforts at extracting laughter instead drew out other things entirely. What was with this angel?! Still, she kept it up since it seemed to be working. "Yeah, well, I'll keep on my guard then. You seem like the type to be sneaky about this!" Hannah took a deep breath. "I-I'm not tickling you like this for your sake, it's just entertaining to bully an angel like this, you know?!"

She didn't do that role very often so she hoped she wasn't rusty.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: June 26, 2021, 05:26:01 AM »
Hannah

The young demon flushed as her efforts at extracting laughter instead drew out other things entirely. What was with this angel?! Still, she kept it up since it seemed to be working. "Yeah, well, I'll keep on my guard then. You seem like the type to be sneaky about this!" Hannah took a deep breath. "I-I'm not tickling you like this for your sake, it's just entertaining to bully an angel like this, you know?!"

She didn't do that role very often so she hoped she wasn't rusty.

Lulu

"Oohoho... Tsundere  now huh?" Lulu straightened her back, then suddenly she bumped into Hannah to knock her over onto her back. With surprising speed the Angel turned around and straddled her while pinning her arms above her head. "And how hard hard will I have to fuck your brains out to make you go Dere?"

She leaned down further, which pushed her massive breath down into Hannah's own pair. Her nipples were as hard as ever, this conversation had really gotten her going. "I don't do sneaky Hannah. If there's someone I want, then I make it clear that I do. And don't get me wrong I wanna be friends with you but.... I also want more, I'm quite greedy. And you hit way too many boxes for me to ignore."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: June 29, 2021, 05:21:52 AM »
Hannah

"Y-You haven't hit nearly enough flags to be having this scene yet, you know?!" Hannah squeaked as she was pinned on her back, arms over her head, blushing while she looked up at the literal angel above her. "You'll have to try a lot harder than that to unlock my route!"

A pause.

"Okay maybe just a little harder."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: July 04, 2021, 08:16:07 PM »
Hannah

"Y-You haven't hit nearly enough flags to be having this scene yet, you know?!" Hannah squeaked as she was pinned on her back, arms over her head, blushing while she looked up at the literal angel above her. "You'll have to try a lot harder than that to unlock my route!"

A pause.

"Okay maybe just a little harder."

Lulu

"Oh hush little one and hand me the key to your heart, I'm a very impatient girl and if I see someone I want, I take them. You're like an utterly delectable morsel just waiting to be devoured." It wasn't every day that you'd see a pouting Angel, but Hannah was now treated to that sight through her actions of denying her.

"What a misbehaving daughter you are, not even willing to fuck your mommy. You're saying no to top grade Angel pussy, you dummy. Hmpfff." She wasn't actually planning to force herself on Hannah, no what she wanted was quite the opposite.