Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77446 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2250 on: July 08, 2021, 02:15:24 AM »
Hannah

That was a whole different kind of blushing the demon sorceress was doing now. Looking up at her like this had her gaping, until she closed her mouth and started talking again moments later. "Ahhh, you aren't a fan of tsundere at all are you?" Hannah laughed, and squirmed beneath the angel over top of her. "Or, am I really that rusty with it? Geez, way to make a young woman feel insecure."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 12:53:15 AM by Aiden »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: July 12, 2021, 03:51:44 PM »
Hannah

That was a whole different kind of blushing the demon sorceress was doing now. Looking up at her like this had her gaping, until she closed her mouth and started talking again moments later. "Ahhh, you aren't a fan of tsundere at all are you?" Hannah laughed, and squirmed beneath the angel over top of her. "Or, am I really that rusty with it? Geez, way to make a young woman feel insecure."

Lulu

Lulu pouted in response, ut was annoying how this girl couldn't just be honest with herself. Even now she was hiding behind mask and that just wouldn't do. "Hannah, I'm the High Priestess in a church of whoring, do you really think I've got the patience for dishonest feelings and sour moods?"

She then pinched Hannah's cheeks as punishment for her wretched sins. The Angel would have to do some some work here. "I don't want to hear an act  I want to listen to you, I could always force my way into your mind but I don't think you'd like that."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: July 16, 2021, 11:35:49 PM »
Lulu

Lulu pouted in response, ut was annoying how this girl couldn't just be honest with herself. Even now she was hiding behind mask and that just wouldn't do. "Hannah, I'm the High Priestess in a church of whoring, do you really think I've got the patience for dishonest feelings and sour moods?"

She then pinched Hannah's cheeks as punishment for her wretched sins. The Angel would have to do some some work here. "I don't want to hear an act  I want to listen to you, I could always force my way into your mind but I don't think you'd like that."

Hannah

She grimaced and squirmed as Lulu pulled at her cheeks, but then went very still as her words sank in. "... you could always force your way in, huh?" Hannah's face became a blank mask. She reached up and grabbed hold of the angel's wrists, digging her nails into them. "Get the fuck off of me."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: July 17, 2021, 01:05:15 AM »
Hannah

She grimaced and squirmed as Lulu pulled at her cheeks, but then went very still as her words sank in. "... you could always force your way in, huh?" Hannah's face became a blank mask. She reached up and grabbed hold of the angel's wrists, digging her nails into them. "Get the fuck off of me."

Lulu

"Oh scary,  now that's more like it, the nail digging dun really hurt though." At least that got a genuine reaction out of her. One that made the Angel happy enough to comply and move off of Hannah. But she still remained on the bed, right next to her. "Hey now, I'm not gonna bust into your mind anytime soon, that's way too boring, but you really shouldn't be taking that tone with me. I really should be punishing you for that but I'm a nice girl so I'll let it slide, maybe... but slapping that thick juicy ass you have is kinda appealing. But noooo.... can't do that, Liz doesn't need another abusive wife in her harem."

Lulu looked at her blank face with a hint of disappointment. "Will you stop holding back your emotions already, you're not doing anyone any favors here.."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: July 17, 2021, 01:15:26 AM »
Hannah

"Is this your idea of 'helping' me?" The sorceress' nails, lacking a target in the angel's wrists, instead dug into her palms until they bled. "Provoking me so I'll give you interesting responses because you're nosy and want to see parts of me I don't even show the people I'm comfortable with, when I've just met you? That you're some motherly mentor figure and we'll bond because you're fucking the demon I sold my soul to, who's watching this through my eyes because she's also a nosy little busybody?"

The grimace on Hannah's face was subtle, but vaguely disgusted. "Or I guess you could just get off on that sort of thing, who am I to judge?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: July 17, 2021, 08:29:45 PM »
Lulu

"Hey I resent those accusations!" Lulu said as she pointed att Hannah in an overlord exagurated manner. Something she had said had clearly upset the Angel. "I'm not a motherly mentor figure or anything, I'm a shameless sex obssesed slut, so if anything I'm a MILF. And every damn second I feel the lust given off by every horny demon in this fucking Palace, so excuse me but I'm a bit on edge." Lulu took a deep breath before she did something rash like skewer the girl with her blades.

'And you're right I find you interesting, you got some exquisite taste and you're really hot, that's why I'd like to recruit you..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: July 17, 2021, 10:21:24 PM »
Hannah

Hannah crossed her arms under her chest, whilst her tail swished steadily behind her. An ember of heat ignited at the very tip of that sinuous appendage, and she tilted her head to look Lulu up and down at an angle. "Recruit me for what, then?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: July 17, 2021, 10:51:33 PM »
Lulu

Lulu responded immediately to Hannah looking her over by pushing her exceptional chest out to make it appear even larger than it already did on her small frame. She couldn't possibly miss the way her cheeks were flushed or if she looked really closely, the outlines of her hard nipples should be visible even through her dress.

"I want you to join our Church. You'd make for a lovely Bishop. We aim to spread love in all its shapes and forms so fucking isn't strictly required~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: July 18, 2021, 07:04:20 PM »
Hannah

"Wow. Okay, yeah, you really are a bundle of needs. Were you always like this, or did daddy dearest knock you around too hard?" For all that her words were irreverent, Hannah's eyes were wide with no small degree of shock. "And what's this about a Church, now? Bishop? I'm not exactly interested in multi-classing into Cleric right now."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: July 18, 2021, 08:26:21 PM »
Lulu

At the mention of 'daddy' knocking her around, Lulu's eyes briefly glazed over and she seemed to be staring into the distance. "Ehehehe... 
Don't talk like that Hannah, Liz restrains herself so hard to not fuck her daughters brains out and someone has to relieve that pressure." Her gaze cleared up and she immediately flicked her Hannah's nose.

"Don't be dumb, you're saying no to free levels with no xp penalty. Being a Bishop will just mean you'll have to follow me on any meetings that might take place sometime in the future. We're really limited on followers right now, but you'll eventually have a bunch of cute minion- I mean believers to boss around."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: July 20, 2021, 01:35:01 AM »
Hannah

Hannah swallowed hard as she took in the uh, evidence of what Lulu was saying there. "Restraint has nothing to do with it in this case. And what exactly are we supposed to be worshipping here? Cause I have a strict no praying to parents policy."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: July 21, 2021, 06:15:09 PM »
Hannah

Hannah swallowed hard as she took in the uh, evidence of what Lulu was saying there. "Restraint has nothing to do with it in this case. And what exactly are we supposed to be worshipping here? Cause I have a strict no praying to parents policy."

Lulu

"The almighty phallus."

Lulu answered it with a straight face displaying full certainty in her answer. "Even you can do it, become free and be filled by the big dick energy. For it's might will surely pierce the Heavens." Lulu dramatically unfolded her wings as she finished, letting the light they gave off shine down on Hannah. "Oh mighty one, allow this girl to see the truth for herself!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: July 22, 2021, 04:10:52 AM »
Hannah

Hannah's mouth hung open throughout the entirety of Lulu's attempt to sell her on the allegedly profound ideology behind her faith. It was only when the light had been shining down on her for several seconds that she responded, her voice almost dead to the world. "You're from an Asanagi doujin. It all makes perfect sense, now."

She sat back down on her bed, and turned back to her big wall to wall television, and unpaused the anime she'd been watching before the angel showed up. "Think I'll pass, thanks. Got enough sex addicts in my life between my sister, and my other sister, and daddy, and the other various assorted ladies who want me to call them mommy. Don't need to make a cult of the whole thing."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: July 23, 2021, 06:44:46 PM »
Lulu

"Asanagi huh, I haven't heard that name in a long long time." Lulu slid in behind Hannah to hug her and to watch the screen from over her shoulder. Her large breasts got squished against her back, with how bouncy they were, they made for an excellent cushion.

"Oh right Asanagi was such a bright disciple, and you definitely shouldn't be so dismissive. You've clearly never been properly fucked by a magical dick, aren't you even a little bit interested in how it would feel? Because I can guarantee it's way better than whatever you can imagine." The Angel was beginning to look completely dejected.

"Please just give me a chance..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: July 24, 2021, 03:21:31 PM »
Hannah

It was in Hannah's nature to perceive the faults in reality produced by falsehood, for deception was a natural conduit by which the Laws of Hell could intrude upon a world in a demon's presence. That was how she knew everything Lulu said was something she honestly and firmly believed to be correct.

"What the fuck," was her first reaction to the absurd claim made here by the angel clinging to her back. With the really, really nice tits. "So you were like this even before you came here and got the sense knocked out of you? Give me a break."

She sighed, and let herself relax despite the nonsense. "Look, I don't mind spending time with you. You're obviously great. But I'm not joining a cult. I've got little enough free will to spare as it is."