Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 75874 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2265 on: July 26, 2021, 10:07:29 PM »
Lulu

"Mhm... Lulu had always been Lulu." She had always been like this and she would continue to spread her love to those in need, and one in need was being hugged by her right now. And that's why she hugged her some more, she wasn't going to reject this girl even if she was being difficult.

"But calling my Church a Cult is really really mean, you wouldn't even have to do anything, and you'd be under my protection so those other naughty little bitches wouldn't be able to abuse you as the please. Bit if you are alone with your status you're just gonna get trampled sooner or later." There wasn't any lies here, she really just wanted her new friend to enjoy some freedom and stay safe.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 10:08:17 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: July 28, 2021, 04:40:25 AM »
Hannah

"You don't have a lot of faith in me, do you?" And yet, Hannah allowed herself to slump in Lulu's grasp at last. "That's fair. Well, I guess I'll just have to give it a try and see how it goes, won't I?"

She turned her head about to look at Lulu again with half a smile. "Do we at least get uniforms?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: July 31, 2021, 03:17:53 PM »
Hannah

"You don't have a lot of faith in me, do you?" And yet, Hannah allowed herself to slump in Lulu's grasp at last. "That's fair. Well, I guess I'll just have to give it a try and see how it goes, won't I?"

She turned her head about to look at Lulu again with half a smile. "Do we at least get uniforms?"

Lulu

"Noooope, I got a lot of faith in you Hannah. You just need some help to get out of your shell" Lulu nodded even though she was behind Hannah and still hugging her.

"This is why you're gonna be in charge of making our official uniforms, with your unique talents you'll be perfect for it... I think we need to theme it around Slutty nurses, with variants for regular girls and dickgirls  as well as busty babes and more petit girls. You think you can do that for me?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: July 31, 2021, 06:48:16 PM »
Hannah

"It's ahh, more of a mystical barrier than a shell." Still, she was blushing at the praise there. The wheels began turning as her tail wrapped around Lulu's waist as she listened to the angel's proposal more.

By the end they were gleaming with an unholy light. "You're a fool if you think nurses are going to do the trick, morning star." She pointed almost violently at the television screen, where a certain hopeless simp of a blonde was on display. "What you need are NUNS! Nuns of all shapes and sizes, who appeal to the true sense of the forbidden!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: August 04, 2021, 05:56:51 PM »
Hannah

"It's ahh, more of a mystical barrier than a shell." Still, she was blushing at the praise there. The wheels began turning as her tail wrapped around Lulu's waist as she listened to the angel's proposal more.

By the end they were gleaming with an unholy light. "You're a fool if you think nurses are going to do the trick, morning star." She pointed almost violently at the television screen, where a certain hopeless simp of a blonde was on display. "What you need are NUNS! Nuns of all shapes and sizes, who appeal to the true sense of the forbidden!"

Lulu

"And that is why you're worthy of my church little Hannah, deep down you're a deviant too~" Lulu snuggled her even more deeply, showering her new bishop with plenty of love. Of course thar little display only enslaved her passion further and her breath came in gasps as every time her bountiful breasts rubbed against Hannah's back, her hard nipples were stimulated.

"Maybe you could start modelling your outfits with me? I'm blonde and dirty just like cute little Asia there~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: August 07, 2021, 03:11:13 PM »
Hannah

Hannah pushed at Lulu's forehead with that same finger, and glared at the angel with the utmost menace and greed. "I will require your measurements for such an undertaking. Ah, but don't worry..."

Her smile was positively demonic. Her other hand pulled out what had to be the longest roll of measuring tape Lulu had ever seen. "You just sit here while I get them." And with that, she made to begin wrapping it around Lulu's limbs.

It was a stronger material than it had any need to be.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: August 07, 2021, 03:56:56 PM »
Lulu

Her radiant wings trembled with joy as Hannah manhandled her, this exactly how she wanted to be treated by the other girl and having it actually happen after all the goading she'd done was quite cathartic.

The blonde didn't resist in the slightest although Hannah would have to be careful to to pull the tape too hard as the malleable softness of her body would allow the tape to just sink into her skin like it was dough or something. "You know you're gonna have to do this with all the girls who join, I won't accept any slacking. You gotta be as thorough with them too kay~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: August 08, 2021, 08:56:35 PM »
Hannah

Hannah pulled the measuring tape a bit harder, just to test the instinct she had about this. Her eyes were narrowed in genuine concentration now. "I'm going to have to figure out a way to do this without my hands if there are that many." She pulled the angel up by her ankles with the length of durable fibers and took a better look. "You won't believe how much effort goes into making sure a girl's measurements are right when shapeshifting's involved."

Then she remembered their little skit earlier.

"Okay maybe you do, but you get my point."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: August 08, 2021, 10:11:05 PM »
Lulu

"You shouldn't worry about such things, I'll simply make a rule that all the girls will have to maintain the body shape while on duty." Lulu giggled even as her dress slid up to reveal her black panties. This was perfect  Hannah was learning so quickly. Soon she'll be more than ready for what was in store.

"And there won't be that many at start although I can think of one already that I think you'd take a liking to. You see Liz has a pet catgirl and I'm certain I can convince her to let the girl join us~" And as she talked her dress slid up even further until only the swell of her massive breasts prevented it from falling off completely.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: August 11, 2021, 03:35:11 AM »
Lulu

"You shouldn't worry about such things, I'll simply make a rule that all the girls will have to maintain the body shape while on duty." Lulu giggled even as her dress slid up to reveal her black panties. This was perfect  Hannah was learning so quickly. Soon she'll be more than ready for what was in store.

"And there won't be that many at start although I can think of one already that I think you'd take a liking to. You see Liz has a pet catgirl and I'm certain I can convince her to let the girl join us~" And as she talked her dress slid up even further until only the swell of her massive breasts prevented it from falling off completely.

Hannah

The measuring tape reached up and around Lulu's chest, sliding about and tightening as its wielder sought the crude data at hand. Yet, it was the content of Lulu's words that truly seemed to compel her. For a moment there was something genuinely sinister gleaming in Hannah's eyes. The subtle stench of sulfur crept into the angel's senses, and with it the sense that something genuinely unutterably abhorrent wished to nonetheless spill forth from the sorceress' soft lips.

Those lips pulled back, and she hissed and shuddered in some manner of profane arousal, and for a moment the tarnish of skin clung to the curtain of ivory that restrained her demonic tongue from its blasphemies. And then in a blink it was gone, and Hannah was just a blushing pervert whose tail was swishing back and forth behind her like an excited puppy. "Heheheee... I really hope you can do that!"
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 03:35:55 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: August 11, 2021, 07:05:25 AM »
Eruraviel
Continued from https://forums.darksidemoon.net/index.php/topic,815.msg69315.html#msg69315

Eruraviel laughed as she felt the rush of Amanda's magical power forcibly pulling her to the pleasure palance—finally, she had a peer who wouldn't just kowtow to her, who was willing to yank her around. It was still so exhillerating! She slowly began to clap as Amanda held her finger against her full lips, luscious and red with life.

"Very nice—very nice indeed. Of course, Lizzy won't be happy with this at all—she claims that Elisheva's pussy is for her alone. I would be her first." Eru leaned forward, with stars in her eyes. "Shall you be recording it? Surely you'll want to see me claimed and struggle for power with Liz's strongest child."

Eru winked at her with a faint glow to her skin that gave her an otherworldly beauty with a bewitching charm. "Or, shall we serve her together, to be claimed by her capricious whims as her own?"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 05:06:07 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: August 12, 2021, 04:27:31 PM »
Amanda

"Oh calm down my darling." Amanda flicked her nose and backed up to avoid any retaliation. "A maid ought not be so demanding, perhaps I should take you on a recon tour of Jiral instead, that might actually put you in the right mindset. Just kidding, it depends on you. You can resist as much you want but you will get fucked silly-"

Amanda cheerfully said as she pulled Eru inside. "And if you could crank up the sexiness from the restaurant earlier a bit higher that would be perfect."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: August 12, 2021, 06:35:56 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel sauntered into the building as if she owned the palace. She strutted forward, flaunting her assets to both the patrons and the employees, her breasts threatening to burst out of their container as they swayed with each step.

"Heh. I just didn't want to cause a scene, Mandy—here, all bets are off. I hope this girl you've found will be good enough to satisfy my needs." She turned around and walked backwards while facing Amanda, leaning forward and giving her quite the show. "Perhaps sometime we should put on a private show. Wouldn't that be something, the chief of pine garden debasing herself for demons enjoyment?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: August 13, 2021, 05:09:03 PM »
Hannah

The measuring tape reached up and around Lulu's chest, sliding about and tightening as its wielder sought the crude data at hand. Yet, it was the content of Lulu's words that truly seemed to compel her. For a moment there was something genuinely sinister gleaming in Hannah's eyes. The subtle stench of sulfur crept into the angel's senses, and with it the sense that something genuinely unutterably abhorrent wished to nonetheless spill forth from the sorceress' soft lips.

Those lips pulled back, and she hissed and shuddered in some manner of profane arousal, and for a moment the tarnish of skin clung to the curtain of ivory that restrained her demonic tongue from its blasphemies. And then in a blink it was gone, and Hannah was just a blushing pervert whose tail was swishing back and forth behind her like an excited puppy. "Heheheee... I really hope you can do that!"

Lulu

"A cute Angel like me can't lie Hannah!" She giggled happily, making her massive assets bounce oh so temptingly which would only make the measuring a bit harder. But the Archangel doubted she wanted it to be too easy, as she was clearly enjoying herself and taking her time. "Ingott Lizzy wrapped all around my finger so something like that shouldn't be hard at all heh.... You don't have to hold back you know. If you want the most info you should feel the elasticity and weight of of my bussom with your own hands no? You do want it to be perfect right right?"

The blonde Angel was just as enthusiastic about this treatment as Hannah was, being hoisted up like this was exhilarating, and she wanted the other girl to bully her some more.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 05:10:01 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: August 17, 2021, 04:18:06 AM »
Hannah

"Hmm." Hannah sounded doubtful at that assertion, but she was far too distracted now by the bounty before her to get caught on whatever she seemed to think about that. "If you think just grabbing is enough for me to know what I need then you're the most naïve angel I've ever met!"

Spoiler alert - Lulu was the first angel she'd ever knowingly met.

The young demon had her tail wrap around the angel's chest, winding in and out between the valley of her cleavage, as if to try to hold them still. "But I really do need you to stop making this difficult before I have to make a punishment game for you."