Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 74946 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2280 on: August 17, 2021, 03:50:18 PM »
Lulu

Maybe things could he said about the otherworldly squisyness of her breats. Countless had been squeezed dry to the bones by their majestic presence and know Hannah would come to know that heavenly pressure herself. Sliding her tail in between them was no problem, but once there it would only get harder and harder to resist the impulse to thrust over and over until the blonde Angel was drowned jizz.

Lulu smiled at her knowingly, there was a smugness there like she knew Hannah had never played with a pair like hers before. Hearing about a potential punishment game just made her grin before leaning her head down as far as she could to teasingly lick the tip of Hannah's tail.

"Do you actually have the balls to punish me Hannah~" The sing song voice of the Angel spoke directly to her mind as her mouth was occupied with naughty things...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 03:53:29 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: August 20, 2021, 05:20:17 AM »
Lulu

Maybe things could he said about the otherworldly squisyness of her breats. Countless had been squeezed dry to the bones by their majestic presence and know Hannah would come to know that heavenly pressure herself. Sliding her tail in between them was no problem, but once there it would only get harder and harder to resist the impulse to thrust over and over until the blonde Angel was drowned jizz.

Lulu smiled at her knowingly, there was a smugness there like she knew Hannah had never played with a pair like hers before. Hearing about a potential punishment game just made her grin before leaning her head down as far as she could to teasingly lick the tip of Hannah's tail.

"Do you actually have the balls to punish me Hannah~" The sing song voice of the Angel spoke directly to her mind as her mouth was occupied with naughty things...

Hannah

Hannah twitched before she could stop herself, giving away the reality that was how sensitive her tail could be when she wasn't care with it. In a panic she tightened its hold on Lulu's chest and smacked her in the face with the tip like one might something else long, hard, and distinctly odorous. It was only the taunt that shook her out of it, and that only made her squeeze harder and smack her the opposite direction too. "I could if I wanted to! And you're doing a great job of getting me there!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: August 23, 2021, 10:35:35 PM »
Lulu

Smack.

She happily accepted the smacking of the tail on her cheeks and she would have happily given Hannah what she wanted but there was a problem that had occurred.

One she needed to act one before Liz herself went and made a big mess.

"Sowwy Hannah but someone's been a real real bad girl and need to straighten them out with some punishment, be back in a minute. The blonde Angel disappeared in a flash of light and the measuring tape thar had constricted her so harshly just fell onto the bed with her no longer there.

Then only a few blinks later pink sparkles blossomed on Hannah's bed as Lulu returned with an equally short yet incredibly busty Elf. The Angel had the Elf in a firm grip.  "Big sinner we got here, her name is Eru and she thinks she's a princess or something, but I know she's really just a naughty little girl who planned to corrupt Liz' sweet daughters, isn't that true? Help me restrain her Hannah so we can question her hehe-"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 10:36:07 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: August 24, 2021, 07:56:11 PM »
Eruraviel

One moment, Eruraviel had been flirting with her newlywed wife, teasingly poking at her mistaken supposition that Elizabeth's daughters would be able to dominate her. The reality was that she was far more experienced than them; that her stamina was great enough such that she would be able to press them down and breed with them until their knew nothing but the feeling of her hot length inside their wanting holes.

The next, just a split-second after she'd felt a presence appear next to her and a firm hand gripping her muscular forearm, Eruraviel found herself face-to-face with a familar child of Elizabeth–just not the one Amanda had promised to her. The elven archmage huffed in her frilled outfit, her breasts trembling as freely as the angel to her side. She ruffled her ears in annoyance more than surprise. It was a shame Amanda had failed to account for such an eventuality. She'd need to scold her later.

Despite her internal annoyance, she put on the airs of a cheerful grin. After all, she was enjoying the angel's company, freely reaching up and grabbing onto one of Lulu's immense melons with a grasping palm, roughly pulling and yanking on Lulu's teat as if to milk her, fully enjoying her closeness. After all, she'd heard all of the rumors about this slut—she thrived on such treatment. Using her free arm, she cheerily waved at Hannah. "Yo! Long time no see! Looks like you've gained a powerful minion!"

As much as Eru was talking to Hannah, she was also talking to the woman who she knew was regarding her carefully from beyond. "What brings you to summon me in such an insistant manner? You decided to take me up on my offer?" She was playing innocent, pretending that such allegations were entirely fallacious, even as she practically molested Lulu with a skill surpassing many of the succubi under Liz's employ.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 03:34:13 AM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: August 26, 2021, 12:40:57 AM »
Hannah

Eruraviel found the tip of Hannah's tail pointed at her eye, sharp as a razor the moment she'd appeared in the room after Lulu's poorly elaborated warning. Realizing who was there and what she was doing didn't make the oldest of the demon sisters relax in the slightest. "... sup?" she asked in some dialect of elvish.

What seemed like a withdrawal of hostilities was instead a feint that saw the elven princess being grabbed by the ankles so her legs were pinned together. It was at least sort of an effort to listen to what Lulu said earlier.

The red on Hannah face didn't go away either, though.

"Na. I've uh, got another gig going right now." With the legs neutralized the shapeshifting sorceress left the arms to Lulu to deal with. Or not. She couldn't really blame Eruraviel for that. "You working at a maid cafe these days? Cause that's a..." She peeked around them both. "Really, really nice outfit. Damn."
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 01:36:40 AM by Aiden »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: August 26, 2021, 10:51:56 PM »
Lulu

"She's been using it to seduce people, the sin is all over her." Lulu continued in the same accent of Elvish as Hannah had. She couldn't entirely prevent the small gasps stemming from having her breast fondled so roughly. It was exactly what she had been craving, but this elven bitch was in for hell if she thought she could treat her like this without her permission. After letting Eru get a few groped in she slapped the hand away.

"I was the one who brought you here and I will not tolerate any more misbehaving is that clear?" Even though she was threatening the Elf, her hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they went down to flip the skirt of the Elf's maid uniform up and free her shaft. And before she had even finished speaking the Angel was already playing with it.

"It's time you're put in place by a real woman."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: August 26, 2021, 11:30:02 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel flushed with the silvery glow of the moon from the sheer excitement of speaking her native tongue once again. It had been far too long that she’d been forced to speak the common tongues. She moved towards tweaking at Lulu’s nipples until the angel batted her hand away and flipped up her skirt. The prodigious member that hung between her legs was tremendously masculine, brimming with power and sexuality, all held together inside a beast the size of Lucy’s forearm. She bit her lip and let out the small moan which Lucy had let out until she reversed their roles.

Eru shook her head at Hannah. “No, this was a gift from my wife. We wore matching maid outfits on our outing today.” She looked down at the tail wrapped around her legs, then back at Hannah with a raised eyebrow, before turning to face Lucy. Her ears trembled as she beheld the beauty of the angel. Looking back at Hannah, she clicked her tongue. Lucy’s ministrations were quite spectacular, far surpassing Elizabeth’s young children. So while she wasn’t exactly upset by this turn of events, it wasn’t quite what she’d been expecting. Plus, the needless hostility was sort of a turn off. “You caught me—your sister asked me to come and fuck her silly. Elisheva. Apparently, she’s off the menu.” Eru shrugged, first at Lucy and then at Hannah. “I’m not planning on being bad in your custody—plus, I like you Hannah. You remind me of myself a few hundred years ago. A young and powerful archmage, trying to figure out how her place in the world, the goals in her life…”

Eru slid an arm around Lulu’s back and dug her fingers into the marshmallowey ass. Her fingers dug deeper and deeper, with the greed of an elven princess who knew she would one day control magic. Before long, her entire hand was buried within the woman's flesh, kneading at her like dough. “I know you don’t trust me, but I haven’t exactly done anything to warrant it. Think you could step it down a notch?”
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 11:37:20 PM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: August 28, 2021, 12:22:17 AM »
Hannah

She blinked at the mention of Elisheva, and a 'wife.' "That person must be scary if they married you, Eruraviel." Her eyes crept down to the show between Lulu and Eruraviel, and she moved back a few inches for a better view. Her tail released the elf's slender ankles.

"Is that something all elves get...?" Hannah asked, her head tilted while she used the variable length of her sinuous tail to move about more freely and poke at them from afar. "Or did you use magic to change your body? If I remind you of yourself, that is definitely something I would have done if I'd not gotten bored of it early on."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: August 29, 2021, 11:13:34 PM »
Lulu

"I could step down to crush your dick under my heel, if that's what you prefer..." If the Elf thought groping her ass like she owned it would make her lose her focus than she thought wrong. All it did was make her wiggle her hips and push her butt against the greedy hand. No matter how much Eru squeezed and kneaded, it sprung back to it's original shape.

"Hmpfff..." Lulu wrapped her other hand around the massive shaft but it still wasn't enough to cover it, there was only one solution to that. "Hannah,  would you give me a hand here, something this big deserves punishment from two girls~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: August 30, 2021, 01:28:14 PM »
Eruraviel

"Haahnngggh–that's an-ah!- rude way to put it, but I guess it isn't wrong." Eruraviel tried to pout, but Lucy's insistant teasings were causing her to squirm and let out little moans and squeaks. The tips of her ears were glowing with the silvery flow of her magic and trembling with overstimulation.

"It's my natural size!" Eru squeaked. Shit, she hadn't been expecting the angel to be quite this good. She hadn't been mentally prepared. She took a quick moment to collect herself just a little bit before continuing. "I usually use magic to shrink it! When it's not in use, or when I'm bedding less elastic partners!" Eruraviel exclaimed. She curled her toes in the black heels which she'd put on, and continued kneading at Lucy's ass. Her hand was buried almost down to her wrist ad this point, and was gyrating around, exploring the unique facsimile of flesh.

"But enough about me, how are you! How's Lizzy been treating you? How's your training going? How's life!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: August 31, 2021, 04:23:25 AM »
Hannah

Her raised arm would hide her discomforted expression from Eruraviel so openly asking about her like that. It lasted all of a moment, before she revealed her normal face again. "Ah, tell you what, I'll tell you all about how I've been when you're done getting acquainted with Lulu. In fact..."

"Hmm..." Hannah put her hand on her chin, and looked them both over again while humming almost obnoxiously loud. "That does sound like the sort of thing everyone around here likes to do, Lulu. Even me, sometimes! But you know, it's a little rude to assume I'm the same kind of devil as the others here." A hint of teeth showed through her smiling lips. "It looks a lot more fun to just sit back here and watch you two compete over this. A much fairer competition!"

From seemingly out of nowhere she pulled out her phone and pointed it at them, then waved.

"Kikiki..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: August 31, 2021, 10:41:53 PM »
Lulu

"Are you really that desperate to stave off your climax already? Maybe we should call you the quick shot princess heh~" The cute reactions from the Elf only made her teasing get more and more energetic. But that didn't mean she ignored Hannah either, the Angel shifted her posture so that Hannah would have better angle of her deep cleavage for her picture taking or filming or whatever she was doing.

While one of her kept massaging the massive shaft, her other slid down to cup her balls. She could feel their weight, and all the promise within, but it wasn't enough.

She needed more.

This little trick had driven even Liz crazy with lust and she was done holding back. Refreshing light flooded into Eru's balls to make them work overtime. In no time her balls would ache like she hadn't cum in days, and then weeks...

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: September 03, 2021, 12:42:04 AM »
Hannah

Her raised arm would hide her discomforted expression from Eruraviel so openly asking about her like that. It lasted all of a moment, before she revealed her normal face again. "Ah, tell you what, I'll tell you all about how I've been when you're done getting acquainted with Lulu. In fact..."

"Hmm..." Hannah put her hand on her chin, and looked them both over again while humming almost obnoxiously loud. "That does sound like the sort of thing everyone around here likes to do, Lulu. Even me, sometimes! But you know, it's a little rude to assume I'm the same kind of devil as the others here." A hint of teeth showed through her smiling lips. "It looks a lot more fun to just sit back here and watch you two compete over this. A much fairer competition!"

From seemingly out of nowhere she pulled out her phone and pointed it at them, then waved.

"Kikiki..."

Lulu

"Are you really that desperate to stave off your climax already? Maybe we should call you the quick shot princess heh~" The cute reactions from the Elf only made her teasing get more and more energetic. But that didn't mean she ignored Hannah either, the Angel shifted her posture so that Hannah would have better angle of her deep cleavage for her picture taking or filming or whatever she was doing.

While one of her kept massaging the massive shaft, her other slid down to cup her balls. She could feel their weight, and all the promise within, but it wasn't enough.

She needed more.

This little trick had driven even Liz crazy with lust and she was done holding back. Refreshing light flooded into Eru's balls to make them work overtime. In no time her balls would ache like she hadn't cum in days, and then weeks...

Eruraviel

Eru chuckled as Hannah turned away and blew her off. She sank into Lucy's grip and allowed the angel to work at her completely at Lucy's pace. After all, this was a rare oppurtunity. It was not often that one could bed the succubus king's favored consort.

"Relax. I was just asking–you don't need to tell me if you don't want to. I just wanted to make sure you were-HYEIIIIIII!" Suddenly, Lucy's divine essence rushed through her balls and up her throbbing manhood. It was a power completely beyond her ability to fight back against, and in a moment, the elf was spurting thick jets of cum several feet into the air, coating a wide area in front of her with her sticky jam. She let out a pained moan of pleasure as she felt her balls forcibly being ordered to both cum at an incredible rate and to manufacture more seed. Eruraviel's eyes rolled halfway back into her head and her ears trembled with the essence of pleasure, completely unable to finish her thought. It was only through exceptional force of will that she managed to remain standing. It'd be too uncool to be reduced to the floor just from this, right?

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: September 04, 2021, 01:10:47 AM »
Hannah

"Whoa!" Hannah tossed her phone to her tail so it could grab hold and get this from a better angle. She closed her left eye, and allowed a similar eye to open in its place somewhere along her tail's length with a wet squelching noise so she could make sure the camera was pointed in the right direction. "I'd call you a quick shot too if I hadn't felt Miss Morningstar here myself already. Take it easy - pace yourself more."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: September 04, 2021, 05:50:15 PM »
Elizabeth(Hannah)

Hannah could feel Elizabeth gently settling in and peering through the new eye, and in her head, a hum of approval at her decision to film this. Other than that though, Elizabeth sat silently, content to allow Hannah full control of her body and avoided making any suggestions. Still, Hannah could tell just how hot Elizabeth found her sometimes consort being so thouroughly dominated by her archangel.

Elizabeth(Lucy)

Lucy on the other hand felt the full weight of her husband's mind pressed insistantly up against her–she could feel a phantom of Liz's body pressed up against her back. The soft curves, her full chest and throbbing cock. She was seeking entry into Lucy's mind, the privilege of feeling sex as the angel felt it.

Can I come in? Elizabeth asked. I wish to share this experience with you—I want to feel you tame this elven vixen...