Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 73438 times)

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2310 on: September 17, 2021, 03:41:58 PM »
Nika

"You don't mean you have some fast food chain down here?" She tried to shield her apprehensions about the place with a sort of small talk. That woman taunted her to just forego her caution, as clearly to her as cloudless night sky, and she wouldn't just play into her hands if she could help that.

"Those things were a novelty last time I walked the land of the United States. While many things must have changed, they probably still follow the essential principles of a fast food chain. Or am I wrong and perhaps this isn't fancy enough for a land of temptation?" She pretty much dared Malicia to show off with the land's own take on the idea.

She still haven't answered her question on her own take-out, but her hunger, as much as it started ramping up in intensity, could wait a bit. Honestly, she was sorta buying a bit of time to think how she could make sure she got a mortal for a lunch. Even a McDonald's wagie forced to work here was preferable to any demonic alternative, even as she smelled their appetizing blood even without any wounds on them. For now, wanting to have her own way helped her resist such urges out of sheer pride in her ingrained habits and principles.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: September 18, 2021, 11:47:23 PM »
Malicia

The blue-haired demon's wings retracted back into her spine, her clothes mending back to perfection. Her tail on the other hand neatly wrapped itself around her meaty thigh. Her single white horn continued to part her hair slightly left of center on her forehead. She grinned at Nika. "To me, you seem like the opposite—the sort of woman who will boldly rush into danger without necessarily considering the danger at hand." The demoness's blue eyes glowed faintly as she regarded Nika curiously, before suddenly sliding over towards Mira without the slightest warning and locking her girlfriend into a hug.

"Yeah yeah, but isn't the point to expand your horizons? You really wouldn't have been doing anything like that fighting the same old people who challenge you all the time in the Dojo, now would you? Here's as good a place as any to find oneself! There's practically an entire world inside this tower, self-contained and self-sufficient. Now, as Mira suggested, let's eat."

Malicia led the two women inside the cacophonous entrance to her goddess's tower, doors sliding open automatically to allow them entry. She led them right past the check-in area and the concierge desk, staffed by half-blooded lower tier demons towards the elevator. The entire building smelled of excess, but without any of the unpleasant odors which might ruin ones mood. To each visitor, it smelled as divinely as possible, conforming to their own personal preferences. Malicia took the lead, hips swaying in a sultry manner which would draw the attention of even those whom didn't normally swing that way, as well as with a distinct lack of underwear to hide much of anything. "I'll flag somebody down for you to feed on, Nika. Do you have a preference for what sort of blood you'd like to drink—and it's a matter of hospitality. I won't take no for an answer this time. Everything's my treat. And Mir', What sort of food do you have a preference for right now? I was thinking Columbian."

Mira

Mira let out a soft 'oof' as Malicia suddenly put her in a hold also known as a hug, and gave her a slap to the side for her trouble. "Yeah yeah, but they can't even pick a fight with me without a warnin' here. No sneak attacks at all." The martial artist still followed the affectionate demon inside, her eyes shooting back and forth the moment they passed the threshold. They would pause on every demon or other strange being who passed by before moving on. Once in a while they would get caught on Malicia again until Mira finally just grabbed her arm in one of her own and focused on keeping pace instead. "I dunno. I've only had eggs today so far. I could go for a burger, ah guess."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: September 19, 2021, 02:04:27 PM »
Lulu

Her smug expression never left her even as the Elf begun railing her ass savagely and without restraint. Only the faintest of moans could he heard from the Angel. But her eyes had changed, she was now gazing at Eru with barely restrained lust. "That's it... c-claim my ass like Liz never could, fuuuck.... you're so much better than her."

This was just as much for the Elf as it was for her passenger. No hadn't Liz decided to peak on them she would have kept mocking Elf, but this was now about giving her husband what she truly wanted. Not even Liz had made her stutter and speak in such a needy tone. And now that she was here, Lulu wouldn't let her leave.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: September 19, 2021, 05:32:38 PM »
Nika

"You don't mean you have some fast food chain down here?" She tried to shield her apprehensions about the place with a sort of small talk. That woman taunted her to just forego her caution, as clearly to her as cloudless night sky, and she wouldn't just play into her hands if she could help that.

"Those things were a novelty last time I walked the land of the United States. While many things must have changed, they probably still follow the essential principles of a fast food chain. Or am I wrong and perhaps this isn't fancy enough for a land of temptation?" She pretty much dared Malicia to show off with the land's own take on the idea.

She still haven't answered her question on her own take-out, but her hunger, as much as it started ramping up in intensity, could wait a bit. Honestly, she was sorta buying a bit of time to think how she could make sure she got a mortal for a lunch. Even a McDonald's wagie forced to work here was preferable to any demonic alternative, even as she smelled their appetizing blood even without any wounds on them. For now, wanting to have her own way helped her resist such urges out of sheer pride in her ingrained habits and principles.

Malicia

Malicia rolled her eyes, and as if she'd read Nika's mind, she shook her head at her. "I'm not saying you have to pick a demon—we have plenty of mortal employees I can call upon if you're still feeling apprehensive about drinking our kind's blood. They'll be compensated fairly. I just need to know if you have a preference—male, female, skin tone? I'll have them meet us at the restaurant on the upper levels."

She affectionately rubbed Mira's head, unfazed by the brutal punch which could have broken a normal human's bones.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: September 19, 2021, 11:51:51 PM »
Marc

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaal~<3"

A sudden voice full of warmth and alcohol swept the room's mood, which came totally unread. Deep red crimson hair rugged past an elaborate yet slovenly attire, and the newcomer's swagger was only second to the eagerness with which he twirled his god knows how many-eth glass.

"Heyaaaaa~<3 How is it... *hic* going!" He nearly stumbled, but quickly recomposed himself. His smile was practically beaming as he nearly tripped, eyes and hands reaching for the nun's you-know -what.... only to land on the wall next to her, face plastered all over.

"I've missed those eyes of yours hon - *hic*!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: September 20, 2021, 05:18:46 PM »
Lulu

Her smug expression never left her even as the Elf begun railing her ass savagely and without restraint. Only the faintest of moans could he heard from the Angel. But her eyes had changed, she was now gazing at Eru with barely restrained lust. "That's it... c-claim my ass like Liz never could, fuuuck.... you're so much better than her."

This was just as much for the Elf as it was for her passenger. No hadn't Liz decided to peak on them she would have kept mocking Elf, but this was now about giving her husband what she truly wanted. Not even Liz had made her stutter and speak in such a needy tone. And now that she was here, Lulu wouldn't let her leave.

Eruraviel

Eru continued pistoning her constantly erupting shaft in and out of Lucy's asshole with a feverish vigor. At point, a whole foot of meat was yanked out of the clenched rosebud in less than a second before being brutally buried back in. The loud, repetitive smacking of Eru's nutsack against Lucy's perfect ass resonated through the room like a metronome. She reached forward and sank a fist into Lulu's breasts, squeezing and kneading it as if it were dough with no regard for Lucy's wellbeing. After all, the elf was sure that not only she could take it, but that this rough treatment would only turn her on more.

"I'll fuck you both into submission next time!" Eru exclaimed with a flushed glow at the tips of her sensitive ears and her cheeks. "You'll learn to respect this royal elven prick! Next I'm going to claim that lewd mouth!"

She wasn't even really paying much attention to Hannah at this point. She was way too engrossed with how amazingly tight the angel's ass was, just how soft she was and how utterly unlike any divine she's previously come in contact with.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: September 21, 2021, 12:06:29 AM »
Marc

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaal~<3"

A sudden voice full of warmth and alcohol swept the room's mood, which came totally unread. Deep red crimson hair rugged past an elaborate yet slovenly attire, and the newcomer's swagger was only second to the eagerness with which he twirled his god knows how many-eth glass.

"Heyaaaaa~<3 How is it... *hic* going!" He nearly stumbled, but quickly recomposed himself. His smile was practically beaming as he nearly tripped, eyes and hands reaching for the nun's you-know -what.... only to land on the wall next to her, face plastered all over.

"I've missed those eyes of yours hon - *hic*!"

Mira

The grimace on Mira's face, plus the hand held up to shield her eyes, said everything that needed to be said about her impression of this strange man. Well, that and the way she'd seemed ready to bodily remove Malicia from his path until it was obvious he wasn't going to reach her. She held on tighter to the blue-haired demon's arm, and glanced between Malicia's face and the new guy questioningly.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: September 22, 2021, 01:06:48 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru continued pistoning her constantly erupting shaft in and out of Lucy's asshole with a feverish vigor. At point, a whole foot of meat was yanked out of the clenched rosebud in less than a second before being brutally buried back in. The loud, repetitive smacking of Eru's nutsack against Lucy's perfect ass resonated through the room like a metronome. She reached forward and sank a fist into Lulu's breasts, squeezing and kneading it as if it were dough with no regard for Lucy's wellbeing. After all, the elf was sure that not only she could take it, but that this rough treatment would only turn her on more.

"I'll fuck you both into submission next time!" Eru exclaimed with a flushed glow at the tips of her sensitive ears and her cheeks. "You'll learn to respect this royal elven prick! Next I'm going to claim that lewd mouth!"

She wasn't even really paying much attention to Hannah at this point. She was way too engrossed with how amazingly tight the angel's ass was, just how soft she was and how utterly unlike any divine she's previously come in contact with.

Hannah

She decided, upon hearing dialogue this cheesy, that she couldn't pass up the opportunity at hand. So Hannah gave her tail a few extra feet to work with to keep her phone pointed at the scene, and circled around to turn on her laptop's web camera too. Her lips moved to trace the words 'royal elven prick', and it was obvious now that she was struggling not to bust out laughing and ruin the scene.

Not that either of them were paying attention.

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: September 23, 2021, 02:54:15 AM »
Nika

"I haven't even made my order yet."

Nika retorted sarcastically to Malicia's explanations, as some guy whose drunken stench she probably would've smelled from a stade away barged into the hallway. The petty creature she was (sometimes), she gained some schadenfreude from this encounter. She wouldn't give the demon a satisfaction of basking in it though. Her face was like a stone, not letting a smile betray her feelings.

Anyway, this made her more confident about pulling through than the demon's reassurances.

"I guess though I will help myself." She wanted to have reasons to complain. If his blood tasted bad, she could always speak to the management. Either way, he didn't smell like another maneater like her or Malicia under that odour of alcohol. She walked up to Marc, intent on just grabbing and sinking her fangs into his neck. What possibly could wrong?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: September 24, 2021, 02:09:00 AM »
Malicia

Malicia mussed up Mira's purple hair, stepping around the protective young girl with the practiced airs of an elder. She frowned at Marc—his behavior was incredibly disrespectful. Rude, even. Their relationship was entirely a professional one, and she'd only met him maybe one time. Most often, low level bussiness was handled by her subordinates. Talking to her as if they were buddies...

"It seems you've had too much to drink." She replied with a curt shake of her head. She rested her hand against Mira's shoulder, and then turned to walk away.

"We have a prior commitment, so we'll be going now."

Nika, on the other hand, was definetely walking. She was moving with certainty, and each stride cut away at the distance between them. However, she never seemed to get even a milimeter closer. In fact, the space between them seemed to widen until it was as if there were an ocean between them. "You can't just take anyone you see on the street. Such transactions follow strict rules and laws in this tower. We have a large variety of human women and men who you can choose from." Malicia explained again.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: September 24, 2021, 02:47:43 AM »
Marc

He blinked foolhardily against the wall, then stumbled back a little before turning around and  shaking his head - as if that'd shake off the haze. "I'm very sorry maa'm. That was absolutely uncalled for." He apologized immediately like a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. But suddenly, he blinked sheepishly with total dumbfounded surprise. The pale woman was walking, he swore he did see her walking and wasn't drunkenly hallucinating but... it's like she was on some invisible treadmill.

Mon dieu, she wasn't moving at al! She looked hungry though, so feeling pity, he handed her a lunchable he kept in his pocket for later. It was pizza, his favorite.

"It's her anniversary, I usually go out and have a few around this time of year. " He shrugged, but smiled pretty cooly, as if whatever drunkenness' had on him evaporated in the moment. "But I've gotta tip your hard workers, today the drinks are better than ever."

He closed one eye shut and followed Malicia and the other ladies. "What kind of commitment though? Don't tell me, have you found Yamada's legendary bipedal popcorn machine? Or... mon dieu...the undisputed champion? Holy macarones!" He uttered the name casually, with the kind of fondness reserved to family. If there was any hesitation or shock, it was after he said that, when he gave a closer glance at the purple-haired woman Malicia was accompanying. 

He honest to god looked pretty impressed, and performed a short informal bow most students exchange among themselves. "That was a hell of a good fight. I quit before you joined Sethrol's dojo, so we never got to spar." He relaxed casually. "Stillll, I visited the dojos - from time to time. You've gotten a lot stronger since then. Um, look, I'm not going to bug you while you've got business with Elizabeth, but when you're done, could you hit me up? I have some stuff I need to discuss with you."
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 04:07:52 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: September 24, 2021, 09:58:13 PM »
Malicia

Malicia stepped in front of Mira, interjecting her arm between her woman and the interloper.

"Indeed it was." She began coldly. A quiet fire which Mira had never heard from Mal before crept into her voice, a quiet magesty to her presence which demanded attention. "We're on a date right now, and she doesn't wish to be bothered about that right now. Perhaps you should try to contact her another time, when she isn't busy. And when doing so won't make me angry."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: September 26, 2021, 12:54:42 AM »
Mira

Mira covered her mouth, her eyes crinkling at the sight of Nika just walking like she was on a treadmill. But that didn't last long, and her hand fell away from her face to curl slow into a fist. Right as she made to reverse her position with Malicia again she heard her words, and that seemed to bring her to a stop. Mira's eyes were left staring widely at the blue-haired fiend.

She looked like she wanted to say something, but stopped herself and watched instead.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: September 26, 2021, 02:20:30 PM »
Hannah's room, over an hour later

Eru lasted longer than most. She pinned Lucy against the bed, slammed her against the wall and ravaged her asshole thouroughly in a manner she only rarely felt from the mortal races. Her technique was supurb, nearly flawless. After all, Elizabeth herself had enjoyed teaching Eru how to fuck her just the way she liked it. But, unlike the demons, her stamina was not limitless, and eventually, the fledgeling goddess collapsed against Lucy's back, ears flicking in gentle delight.

Lucy could feel Liz's pleasured cries, how much she'd enjoyed submitting to the dick with her, and how much she herself had come. But she could also feel Liz wanting more, always more, always keeping her lusts in check for her greater goals. She only very rarely found herself satisfied.

Hannah's experience was quite different. She felt her phantom dad hugging her, gently resting her chin against Hannah's shoulder. She sighed with contentment.

"Thank you for sharing that experience with me. It was fun. That elf reminds me of myself when I was a mortal. So bullheaded, foolish, audacious and lusting for power. Hehe..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: September 29, 2021, 03:14:50 PM »
Hannah's room, over an hour later

Eru lasted longer than most. She pinned Lucy against the bed, slammed her against the wall and ravaged her asshole thouroughly in a manner she only rarely felt from the mortal races. Her technique was supurb, nearly flawless. After all, Elizabeth herself had enjoyed teaching Eru how to fuck her just the way she liked it. But, unlike the demons, her stamina was not limitless, and eventually, the fledgeling goddess collapsed against Lucy's back, ears flicking in gentle delight.

Lucy could feel Liz's pleasured cries, how much she'd enjoyed submitting to the dick with her, and how much she herself had come. But she could also feel Liz wanting more, always more, always keeping her lusts in check for her greater goals. She only very rarely found herself satisfied.

Hannah's experience was quite different. She felt her phantom dad hugging her, gently resting her chin against Hannah's shoulder. She sighed with contentment.

"Thank you for sharing that experience with me. It was fun. That elf reminds me of myself when I was a mortal. So bullheaded, foolish, audacious and lusting for power. Hehe..."

Lulu

The tranquility that came right after the young burned through their flames of passion, it was quite wonderful but such illusions could only last for so long. This was the moment she had been waiting, the moment where she flips its all around. with complete nonchalance, the blonde angel sat up and knocked the Elf over on the bed and she made sure Eruraviel ended up on her back, because that's where she truly belonged.

"No."

There was a fundamental misunderstanding here, it wasn't the Elf who was greedy, it was her. She grasped the softened cock gently begun working at it as skillfully as ever. "Since when did I give you permission to get soft. All that talk and you can't even handle an hour, are you a virgin goddess?" Lulu straddled Eru's hips and pinned her to the bed. There would be no escape. And now she addressed Hannah for the first time in a while. "Hannah, guide her to my pussy. I'm gonna pop her pathetic dick's cherry."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 03:15:22 PM by Bern »