Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 73453 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2325 on: September 30, 2021, 02:17:41 AM »
Hannah

Between her phone's camera, and the web camera, and the magic mirror on the wall that Hannah never talked about, she had a lot of really amazing footage to edit after an hour of this. It made up for her bedroom smelling like whatever horny angel juices smelled like after you mixed them with equally horny elf juices. Hannah made a show of fanning herself to hide the blush from feeling Elizabeth's presence clinging to her like that. 'I don't know, this seems a little pre-'

Whatever Hannah was thinking at the great demon lord stopped abruptly with Lulu's words.

Her mouth shut, and her tail shot forward to wrap itself tightly around the base of Eruraviel's length. "You want me to hold this around her too so she can't finish early? I'll just numb my tail since it's gonna fall asleep in the next... how many hours?" She smiled not-so-apologetically at Eruraviel now. "Ah well, either way lemme just move this-"

She gave the elf a good tugging up so she'd have no choice but to let Lulu take it in.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: September 30, 2021, 03:32:03 PM »
Eruraviel

"Heh. And I thought that I was slutty—seems as if my perspective needed a little reorienting, hehe~" Eru allowed Hannah to manhandle her prick however she wanted, instead opting to reach inside her chest and pull out a green potion in a glass vial. She popped the cork off and quaffed the entire thing in one gulp. Almost immediately, her prick shot up to attention, even harder than it had been at the beginning.

"Who said I was done? I just took a small little break!"

« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 03:33:10 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: September 30, 2021, 03:51:56 PM »
Elizabeth(Hannah)

"Hey, once you're done watching them fuck like rabbits and potentially break your bed, would you be interested in hanging out? The subugation of that angel really ate into time I'd been planning on spending with you..."

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: October 02, 2021, 03:04:44 AM »
Nika

Meh. Part of her just itched to try and break through whatever witchcraft the woman put up and between her prey, but there was a difference between truly wanting something and being contrarian about something.

And well, it looked like that drunkard mysteriously sobered up and started rambling more coherently. Was that more of an act than the high alcohol content in his veins?

And obviously the guy had some fixation with the demon woman. Matters of courtship barely entered her mind, so normally she wouldn't care to meddle, but maybe she could spare the other women headache.

"You know, how about you give those lovebirds some space? I have no plans, committments and agenda for today."

What worst could happen? She was sure she could shake him off if his ramblings got on her nerves.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: October 02, 2021, 05:12:48 PM »
Marc

"Oui, oui. Who am I to get in the way of love~ I'll juust be on my way then, drowning my sorrows with drinks-a-plenteh!" He winked at Mira with a disarmingly friendly grin, then turned to the cold pale lady. "Follow me mademoiselle."

Not that this place was a place where anyone'd be lucky enough to find love. Well, unless an empty wallet and a gobbled-up soul counts. Then again, he loved emptying his wallet, and he wouldn't complain if he got gobbled up by a cute mommy. Maybe these demons were onto something.

He waddled away, drink in hand - with the vampire in tow.

"Soooooooo... name's Marc. How do you do?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: October 02, 2021, 05:34:18 PM »
Malicia

Mal gently took Mira's arm and smiled, leading her away from the group. If it's just us, I have different plans in mind. I don't think you've ever seen my house before.

In the corner of Marc's eye, he could see Malicia and Mira take a step before vanishing into the void, disappearing off to who knows where in the tower.

One step, they'd been in the crowded halls of the city within the tower. The next, the two had been teleported up to the top floor, where only the demonic elite ever were able to walk. Malicia's apartment was immense, with multiple rooms filled with the greatest of luxuries. Still, it looked normal, just excessively upscale. Fancier than any place Mira had ever been before.

Outside the windows, clouds lazily glided far beneath them, at the top of the tower which pierced into the heavens.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: October 03, 2021, 02:04:55 AM »
Mira

The young martial artist's eyes widened as Malicia sent that message into her mind, and Marc and Nika caught a hint of a smile curling her lips before she disappeared. Then she was looking up at the ceiling and how far above it was, over to the passing clouds beyond the windows, at the impressive furniture and all the entryways. That was enough to make Mira blink, and a guffaw escaped her for a moment. "W-Wow. Is all this yours'? I knew ya said it was big but damn, you ain't kiddin'."

She turned back to Malicia. "My apartment musta been uh, real cramped."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: October 03, 2021, 02:11:07 AM »
Malicia

As Mira took in the sights, the obvious hints that Mal didn't exactly live the lifestyle of a human became very obvious. No smell or anything like that. Little things. Like the neatly packed basket of sex toys next to the couch. That sort of thing. Malcia just sat down, unbuttoning her blouse and spreading her legs, allowing her member to hand down between them. She just smiled bashfully at Mira's wonder. "Not really. It was homey. I honestly had a lot of fun just being with you experiencing a bit of what it's like to live in your shoes." She reached down, sliding her boots off her feet and kicking them up onto the coffee table. She wiggled the big toe of her left foot, evidently casting some sort of grand spell.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: October 03, 2021, 02:17:41 AM »
Mira

"Ya mind if I look around a bit?" Mira's eyes found Malicia's first and thanks to the height difference between them she didn't immediately recognize that the blue haired demon was stripping like that. Then she heard the boots hit the table and gulped. "So ah can uh, see what your shoes are like."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: October 03, 2021, 02:19:39 AM »
Malicia

"Feel free!" She winked playfully at her. "I know it feels a bit intimidating, but I have nothing to hide from you. Just stay out of Lily's room—that's her space, not mine. Bedrooms are down the first hallway at the very end!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: October 03, 2021, 03:50:14 AM »
Mira

"So just stay away from the place with her name or somethin'? Alright..." Mira bit her lip for a moment, then leaned down to peck her on the cheek before vanishing in a burst of speed that made the curtains move with her. First stop was the kitchen while her cheeks cooled off! Just to check the place out. Her own 'kitchen' was just a fridge with a microwave and a plug in stove top, Malicia would remember.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: October 03, 2021, 01:26:50 PM »
Malicia

The elder demon waved at her as she scampered off, continuing to sit on her ass and cast her grand spell. She glanced over at the sex toys, feeling rather horny left by her lonesome.

The kitchen was a behemoth that seemed practically out of a fantasy. A stove that didn't use heat to cook, a microwave that was also a toaster that was also an air frier, a fridge which had a computer screen built into it and which would generate ingredients with the application of mana...

Even the pots seemed fancy, let alone the marbled counters and the art hanging on the wall above the skin.

Malicia's bedroom was massive, merging into the bathroom near the far side of the wall. She had an immense, extra long king-sized bed with blue sheets a shade darker than her hair, another collection of sex toys next to the bed, and a closet the size of Mira's bedroom, filled with an incomprehensible amount of outfits. Some sort of projector device hung above the bed, connected up with each of the newest game consoles...

And on the far side of the room, the fine wooden floor fused and morphed into tile. A walk in shower, as well as a heating pool which served as a bath, filled with some sort of quivering jelly? Dominated the room. She only had a small toilet however, reminding Mira that her girlfriend didn't really seem to poop or pee all that often. It was probably more for guests than herself.

Across the hall from Mal's was a door simply labeled "Lily."

As she came back down the hall to continue exploring, Mira saw Malicia toss what looked like a priceless bowl haphhazardly at the coffee table. It shattered, and suddenly the most delicious assortment of foods and drinks she'd ever conceived of lined the tables in the room, materializing out of thin air.

"Dinner, is served~☆" Malicia patted the couch right next to her, gesturing for Mira to come over. "Enjoy going through my stuff, ehehe?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: October 03, 2021, 01:35:21 PM »
Lulu

"As far as I can tell you're all bark and no bitr? Are all Elves like thar or are you just and especially spoiled princess" And  just then her hips slammet down on Eru's crotch, the Angel had taken her whole length deep inside her most greedy depths.

"Let's see how long you'll last when I get a little serious okay~"

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: October 03, 2021, 02:55:46 PM »
Nika

Those lovebirds quickly seized their opportunity to exit the scene, no doubt having better things to do than dealing with unwanted attentions of a guy who peppered his speech with gallicisms. Was he even French or just thought that French would make him more desirable in eyes of the women in this age? That was so... 18th century. She mingled with the polite society back then whenever she had enough patience, but emphasis on 'enough'. Marc hardly looked like he'd fit in the polite society either.

"Uhh, fine, I guess?" She played with her messy shortish hair, a habit she displayed in such awkward situations when she didn't have to control her mannerisms, her other arm held by the guy whose tryhard politeness now she had to endure. After a very brief, but palpable moment of silence, she said:

"You know, I didn't dress up for a date, so we can spare ourselves formalities and all that elaborate dance. I don't look the part, but I'm an aristocrat," Indeed, someone in a hoodie, black leggings and sneakers didn't look very regal. "so you have even have my permission to drop the macaronisms. It's not a "mademoisselle", it's "Nika". Feel free to hold my arm though. A blind date is still a date."

She supposed she'd still gobble him up a bit so she'd go along with what he thought about this meeting. Just... with less politeness. Felt too formal in their circumstances.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: October 03, 2021, 03:31:48 PM »
Marc

"...but I like macaroni." He glanced down with a mopey expression - if men had the ears of hounds, it would be no exaggeration to say his would be drooping. And much like a royal pomerian, they soon perked back up when she mentioned her heritage. "Woah, so you're royalty too? Neat."

He wondered if she knew Valerie too. Actually, probably not - she seemed to have a few more screws in place than his master. Then again, he wasn't one to talk.

"Ahem, yes maam- er, Nika." What a lovely name. And since she was a classy lady, he'd be remiss to refuse her request. He gallantly wrapped his arm around hers with a charming expression, slyer and cleverer than a little drunken song and dance gives credit for. It was good too, that way he didn't have to worry about landing on his face from his drunken gait. "And since you were so eager to get a nibble out of me, why don't we try a place that'll get our blood hot and boiling? Ever had a Go-Kart race?"
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 03:45:24 PM by Kotomine_Rin »