Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 46374 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2019, 02:05:06 AM »
Suerte

Suerte turned back to Justice with big bubbly eyes.  Before he could even blink, she was already on top of the mighty stead, her chest to the creature's back, humming uncontrollably as she rubbed the mighty beast.  "Hehehehe, I thought you would never ask!  This is going to be so fun!"

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2019, 06:17:35 PM »
Nero

"Ah, umu, that took quite some convincing, i can tell you!"

She stepped forward confidently, waving back at the stupefied demonette.

"Well, shall we enter?"

With that, the empress stepped through the large gateway, entering the wide entrance hall.
Blue and white mosaic covered the ground, decorating it in a surprisingly subtle way as the sounds of flowing water reverberated through the building.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:44:55 PM by Break »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2019, 12:01:14 AM »
Aruna

As the demon walked through the door, she silently took in her surroundings, the water, the familiar architecture.  It was warm, humid, water particles caressing her forehead and exposed breasts.

"How nostalgic," Aruna said, staring awestruck at the room around them.  "I remember the old days, soldiers, strong patriotism....lower education.  Tell me, as a former roman emperor, what is your goal now that you are reincarnated in this new era?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2019, 12:03:25 AM »
Justice

That cheer was contagious, and he should have felt poisoned from it, but nevertheless Justice climbed onto Punishment behind her, and bade the steed to run with a swift pull of the reins. It half-roared, half-screeched and reared up, hooves climbing high before smashing onto the concrete and shooting off.

He spoke louder than he had to over the wind. "So you got a place for us to try some shots?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2019, 12:24:00 AM »
Suerte

As the horse exploded forward, Suerte's lips spread into the biggest stupidest grin, reaching behind her, grabbing the cloaked man's hands and non verbally asking him to wrap them around her muscular belly.

"Well back in my hometown, we just took shots at cans in the desert, but here in the city, they have shooting ranges," Suerte yelled, her own excitement dancing across the spring winds.  "Want to go to one, or do you want to do something more old school?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2019, 02:01:29 AM »
Justice

One burly arm was around to wrap around her toned abdomen, bringing her closer to the rider's body as he scooted forward. His gravel-like voice echoed over her shoulder from behind his scarf.

"Don't want to upset the wildlife today, I think," Justice said, using his free hand to lay a hand on Punishment's neck, nudging the beast.

10:25 AM

It had taken them longer to find a shooting range and talk to the front desk than to get there, per se. But it was serviceable. It seemed that the weapons and security corporation called Armacham had no problem in capitalizing on their business in this way.

Justice had gone without ear-muffs, and leveled his revolver at the firing lines. It cracked like lightning, and five targets were blasted in little over a second, heads popped. New ones shuffled into place in moments, and he looked back at Suerte in invitation. "Your go."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 02:02:11 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2019, 05:08:19 AM »
Suerte

Suerte sighed as she felt the man's gravelly voice in her ear.  "Whatever you say," she said, practically purring as she let his voice rush through her head.

10:25 AM

The entire time they interacted with the front desk, Suerte found her eyes being drawn to the outside.  The sound of the guns firing were downright soothing to her ears.  An intense burst of energy filled her body as she was overwhelmed with a sense of comfortability.

"Oh your a good shot," she said, watching the show.  Following along with his actions, she pointed her gun at the heads and fired, flawlessly puncturing them with the normal bullets in her chamber.  A mechanical noise could be heard from the barrel and she knew that more bullets had been created.  "The best part about these guns is you never have to worry about filling them."

For a second, she looked at the ground, her face turning a little red.  "Hey, can I ask you something dark?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2019, 01:15:46 PM »
Amanda

"Booohoio... Can't even take a little joke I see. You Elves are just as prideful as they say apparently, maybe you should try and not be so bogged down by racial stereotype." She laughed right back at her, that serene smile was nothing but comical in this situation.

" And you do look cute with it on, but I guess you can't even appreciate compliments, geez how spoiled." Amanda shook her head with exasperated sigh.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2019, 04:31:22 PM »
Justice

Humanity's constant efforts and invention to simplify the deliverance of violence, making the efficient firing of weapons an ever more effortless task on the part of those who wielded them, never ceased to make him amazed and somber. But there was really no equal to skill, and he attentively admired Suerte's finesse with a small smile, undeniably recognizing it as the product of a harshly and gruelingly honed knack.

"Maybe the best part, they're always reliable," Justice said. "I've fooled a few rascals with it, too. They see a weapon like this, so plain compared to unearthly armaments, they assume wrongly, or they count wrong..."

The rider's story trailed off at the question, and he stared down at her strangely reserved face. "Shoot."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2019, 04:37:37 PM »
Amanda

"Booohoio... Can't even take a little joke I see. You Elves are just as prideful as they say apparently, maybe you should try and not be so bogged down by racial stereotype." She laughed right back at her, that serene smile was nothing but comical in this situation.

" And you do look cute with it on, but I guess you can't even appreciate compliments, geez how spoiled." Amanda shook her head with exasperated sigh.

Eruraviel

"Bleeee" Eru made a rude noise and stuck her tongue out at Amanda. Hah, it wasn't a sterotype if it was true. By and large, humans were short-sighted, follish individuals who fought all the time and only were capable of short-term planning, at best. What was wrong about that?

Suddenly, Eru pounced, tackling Amanda with a burst of speed aided by her wings. "I can take a compliment, of course. From you." She flexed the muscles in her ears, tickling Amanda's arms with them. "I'll let you play dress up all you want with me, okaaaay?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2019, 03:28:04 AM »
Justice

Humanity's constant efforts and invention to simplify the deliverance of violence, making the efficient firing of weapons an ever more effortless task on the part of those who wielded them, never ceased to make him amazed and somber. But there was really no equal to skill, and he attentively admired Suerte's finesse with a small smile, undeniably recognizing it as the product of a harshly and gruelingly honed knack.

"Maybe the best part, they're always reliable," Justice said. "I've fooled a few rascals with it, too. They see a weapon like this, so plain compared to unearthly armaments, they assume wrongly, or they count wrong..."

The rider's story trailed off at the question, and he stared down at her strangely reserved face. "Shoot."

Suerte

Suerte's arm began to shake a little bit, her eyes tried to make contact with his, but blinked reflexively and turned away with each attempt.  Shoot?  Like he doesn't want to hear the question?  Maybe this is a bad idea!

The cowgirl quickly swiped the cloaked man's gun, trying to change topic.  "Y-yeah its funny.  The momentum of a gun fight often comes down to the surprises you have in store.  Magic weapons are nice like that."  Hopefully he would take the hint and change topics.  That was just plain embarrassing. 

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2019, 03:42:47 AM »
Justice

Justice blinked. It was true, momentum was the most vital thing to win in a shoot-out, to gain a decisive advantage where slipping or being unlucky once would put you at someone else's mercies, and hiding your real intentions and capabilities flowed naturally from it - no, hold on a moment.

He grabbed Pity's barrel and pried it gently to the side so it wasn't in the way, bending down so his eyes were right in front of the girl's face. His voice rang with curiosity and a little exasperation. "Hey. When I said 'shoot', I meant your question."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 03:43:29 AM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2019, 03:49:06 AM »
Suerte

At last, Suerte's gaze finally met his as she said, "Do you...do you ever enjoy killing?  Like maybe some part of you gets a sick thrill out of it?"  Of course, her own thrill was a sexual one, but what if it wasn't?  Would it be that bad even then?

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2019, 04:25:29 AM »
Justice

He took a deep breath, and his chest rumbled like a furnace. So that's what she meant, he thought as he let go of Pity and straightened up, not breaking eye contact. This was likely the part where he was supposed to draw his sword and stare meaningfully into his own reflection (he finally could, now that it was so well polished) while saying something poetic, but he sucked at that.

"A dark and personal question," Justice began, nodding. "But I do. Shedding blood in battle is a natural thrill for me. It's simple, but complicated to live with. Does the concept trouble you?"

She wasn't asking such a specific question merely out of curiosity. Maybe meeting someone nostalgic, who was like a colleague, had made her want to open up. Conversely, Justice didn't make a habit of explaining it. The last time he'd been pressed about this, it was a taunt, but now it was a vulnerable, small inquiry.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2019, 04:51:42 AM »
Suerte

Suerte took a deep breath.  It was ok.  So it wasn't just Vanilla, but this man as well who considered it normal.  Technically she did not know much about him yet, but she doubted he was as morally dubious as Vanilla.

"Yeah..." she said, staring down at the ground again.  "I love fighting.  And by that I mean I really LOVE fighting.  Snuffing someone else's life out is a thrill of power that is rivaled only by the greatest of life's experiences.  I... just... I feel like a bad person when I enjoy it, like my soul is tainted by evil.  Do you think you are evil for enjoying it?"

The glimmering eyes that stared back at him were that of a vulnerable puppy.