Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 46409 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2019, 05:22:05 AM »
Justice

The rider only had the right to speak of himself, but if she wanted to listen, then he hoped it could help her. So he pulled his scarf down, exposing his face, clearing the shadows over his eyes, and spoke his mind.

"I'm not proud of it, but I can only try to be better within its confines. It's not something I can just cut away." He scoffed, a sound lighter than any of his interjections. "I don't think I'm a good person, don't get me wrong. I've risked my life to protect the world, and slain more than I can care to count in the process. And I enjoyed that part, but it's not why I do it."

They always had a call to make, no matter how wretched their self, of why they performed their actions. They could choose what do with their needs and their thrills.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2019, 05:33:13 AM »
Suerte

Suerte blinked as the scarf gave way to a handsome jaw and tender eyes.  His features exuded a gruff beauty rarely seen these days.  Most men were either too messed up from their own injuries to look presentable or just plain ugly to start with.  She found herself a cutie.

The cowgirl giggled and said, "funny, you sound like a good person."  She nudged the man.  "C'mon tell me.  Why do you do it then?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2019, 05:08:27 PM »
Amanda

Blaaaaam.

Instead of tackling Amanda like she had intended, the elf ran headfirst into an immovable wall. An unyielding mystical force field materialized a fraction of a second before impact and violently repulsed her.

"You're not the only one with defenses in place my dear Elven Princess hehehe..." It was quite amusing to watch someone so refined make a fool of themselves.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2019, 02:03:09 AM »
Justice

"No, I'm definitely a rascal." He smirked, a little more softness slipping into his voice. "If I had to say why... because there are things greater than petty power struggles, and I wanted to do something for the world after my own abuses. And because I couldn't stomach my old lifestyle anymore."

It was that uncomplicated, when he came down to it.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:04:36 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2019, 02:35:55 AM »
Amanda

Blaaaaam.

Instead of tackling Amanda like she had intended, the elf ran headfirst into an immovable wall. An unyielding mystical force field materialized a fraction of a second before impact and violently repulsed her.

"You're not the only one with defenses in place my dear Elven Princess hehehe..." It was quite amusing to watch someone so refined make a fool of themselves.

Eruraviel

The elf careened into the wall, her body splaying out against it. Amanda had a nice view of her breasts squishing up against it. The girl bounced back off, seemingly no worse for the wear. She shook her head, ears twitching. "Bully!" She cried out in complaint.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2019, 02:36:46 AM »
Suerte

The words of the handsome cowboy just made her giggles more pronounced, the mild smile expanding into a stupid grin.  Once again, she nudged him and said, "Sorry tough guy.  You won't ever be able to convince me that you're a terrible person.  Still, what was so bad about it?"

As she spoke, she pointed to the target that had popped up in front of them.  It seemed he had gotten so engrossed in the conversation he forgot they were shooting.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2019, 02:45:05 AM »
Justice

This time, he returned the favor from earlier and snatched one of her guns, squeezing the trigger and blowing away the head of the target in a rapid chain of shots. Justice hadn't looked away from her.

"Marauding for the sake of marauding, destroying and calling it victory, subjugating for no reward but the pleasure of it, and the audacity to demand a home when we gave nothing to the world." He sighed.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:45:47 AM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2019, 03:00:21 AM »
Suerte

Suerte found herself staring down at her hands as she was suddenly clutching at nothing.  She frowned at both the loss of her gun and the cowboy's words.  "I see.  Well it is rather meaningless, to do something for its own sake like killing and subjugating.  Still, I think it is a good thing you changed your course.  You can't take back something like
a kill, but you can try to do better."

Suerte held her hand out and continued to smile.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2019, 03:13:08 AM »
Justice

He held very still for a moment, then returned Suerte's gun with an appreciative hum. Strange. He didn't think he'd ever heard as much. It was an obvious thing, wasn't it? It didn't need to be said. But it was... nice, and he couldn't control that.

Justice realigned his sights on the targets and put his head back in the game, popping off the heads of another set. Pity was as trustworthy as ever, and smoother than it had been in a while.

"Hey, Suerte," he started, pausing his firing. His lips were still curved in a thin line. "Don't get jealous now, but how do you get someone to open up?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2019, 05:20:35 PM »
Suerte

As that conversational thread ended, Suerte got a moment to her thoughts.  The sound of gunfire echoing through the area was like a heartbeat, rattling her body to an aroused state.  Her body shook with each shot, and her eyes followed his gaze, giving her the slightest insight into his aim.

Although, when he asked his question, she folded her arms over her generous chest and said, "Get someone to open up?  I mean you can't make a choice for someone.  People will open up when they feel comfortable.  The best thing to do is just to make things easier for them to do so.  People like talking about themselves, so it will happen eventually."

She was a little jealous.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 05:25:54 PM by yinsukin »

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2019, 09:22:48 PM »
Nero

The sound of her feet on the marble floor reverberating through the hall, the empress stopped to think.

"My goal... Well, for now, i decided i should establish a bit of home ground here; after all, I do not really know what else to do with myself."

Twirling around, she took the reminiscent architecture in.

"Decent start, would you not say?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2019, 12:10:51 AM »
Aruna

As the two walked through the shiny marble hall, Aruna couldn't help but envy the girl's carefree nature.  To start a place like this on a whim was astounding, especially with no ambition to speak of.

"It is pretty impressive," she responded, putting one hand on a marble counter.  "I guess I could use a bath.  I have had a really rough few days."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2019, 01:31:13 AM »
Justice

He made a rumbling, uneasy sound from his throat, drawing it out before deciding on his words. "That's why. I likely know what the issue is, and it would be less painful to deal with now." Before it faded like an old scar and it couldn't be parsed from the rest. "But I can't help if she won't talk about it."

Justice blinked, and leaned closer to Suerte, holding his chin. "Are you pouting?"
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 01:32:06 AM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2019, 01:39:22 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyes widened as she felt him getting closer, that handsome face filling more of her vision.  She turned her head away from him and said, "No!  But I do want to know what girl you are talking about!  Its only fair!"

Yup.  Super jealous.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2019, 02:06:15 AM »
Justice

Justice raised an eyebrow. Then he held his gloved hand up in peace and spoke.

"I met her a couple of days ago, took a freelance job together for some quick cash. Then my job reared its ugly head, it got real bad, and she insisted on helping. It was nasty." The grim rider paused and swallowed dry. His winding hand ceased its gestures.

"Also, she's a squirrel-person. Big ol' tail."
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 02:07:37 AM by YOLF »