Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 47245 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #375 on: August 11, 2019, 05:13:57 AM »
Mira

Mira blinked in surprise at Vega's question, her irritation at losing her earring fading for the moment in favor of considering it. "A light? Oh - Oh!" She reached up to scratch the back of her neck as she realized it. "You mean the chi I was drawing on. I'm surprised you managed to recognize it since you don't seem to know the first thing about it."

She clenched her hand into a fist, concentrating some of the ambient energy in this room into it the way she might when winding up for a really big hit. "Can you see this?"

Not when Vega looked at it directly, but when it was just in the corner of his eye...

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 11, 2019, 02:41:32 PM »
Vega

He cocked his head and smiled innocently.

My my. Did you think I would have risen beyond the muck and the rabble if I couldn't at least do that much?[

Bur... His dark thoughts were lit up almost as immediately as his eyes. Meanwhile, His own heart beatlike a stampede. Was it from fear...ir excitedment?

"Oho! Yes, that ravishing glow. It is faint as a dream, but I can see the light from the corners of my eyes!!" He sounded joyous as a kid hearing the chime of an ice cream truck.

"Is this merely thine ability, or can one learn this power? It is.... Beautiful. It suits you."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 11, 2019, 02:44:47 PM »
Mira

"Any cunt can do it." She put on a slight bit of accent for that one, then smiled sheepishly. "Or at least, that's what my old teacher said."

Mira lowered her hand, and lifted an eyebrow in curiosity. "It would take years to learn properly, and I can't even say I've entirely mastered it yet myself. It's the first step on a path to surpassing the limits of your own body."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 11, 2019, 02:51:16 PM »
Vega

His eyes darkened. Such absurdity almost seemed to light a fire in his eyes.

"That is impossible. There is no limit before me. Only the eternal climax, ever reaching higher. And one day, even the heavens... No, God will bow before me."

He paused for a second. His smile grew with absolute conviction.

"You will teach me. That is what I have decided. You should be grateful..."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 04:59:37 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 11, 2019, 10:31:10 PM »
At Vega's Mansion

Knock Knock Knock.

A soft barely audible knock could be heard just then, but even though it was soft it was steady and determined.

"I am coming in with the drinks you requested Sir...." The voice was as soft as silk, no possibly even softer than that. Just have frail could this girl be? That was the only distinguishable feature it had, it's femininity.

Then before either of them could answer, the door swung open anyway, revealing one of Vega's maids. She was a carrying a beautiful ornate silvery tray with two wine glasses and a bottle of Vega's choice, the 1984 Sauvignon.

"I am deeply sorry for not coming here faster my lady..." She put the tray down on an a bed table and curtsied to Mira. "I hope he hasn't troubled you with his delusions." She said as she leveled an ice cold glare at him.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 11, 2019, 11:37:19 PM »
Mira

Mira's eyes widened at Vega's attitude, and she seemed like she was going to give him a piece of her mind before the knocking happened. Then her sharp eyes turned to the door, and watched the ... abundant maid enter. Huh.

Who would have thought?

Still, she smiled a bit and waved her hand in front of herself. "Ahh, well, I'm just glad you came in when you did. Thanks. My name's Mira, by the way."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 12, 2019, 12:57:48 AM »
Vega

When the door opened, no- as soon as she opened her mouth... nothing happened. He didn't seem to react to the antagonism at all. But his eyes did narrow a bit. No, rather, he closed them... and smiled.

"My my. You seem to have a particularly sharp tongue tonight. No matter, if I had know, I would have asked for a third cup. What to do..." He seemed sad and troubled by this prospect. "Oh, why don't you sit. I'll share my cup with yours. Consider this a reward, for all your good years of service..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 12, 2019, 03:44:57 AM »
Maid

"I cannot do that sir. Sitting down and sharing a drink with you and our esteemed guest Lady Mira is completely out of the question." She said as she bowed her head while keeping a firm grip on her silky dress. My apologies for not introducing myself earlier, but I did not presume you bother yourself with someone as lowly as myself, I see now that was an error on my part.

" I'm Lulu, the head of maid of this house and I bid you welcome. You have our sincerest gratitude for bringing the Master home safely. He may be a beast in the guise of a man but he's still our master so you have our gratitude."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 03:45:56 AM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 13, 2019, 01:36:05 AM »
Nanako

4:15 PM

With her tasks completed, Nanako found herself wandering the streets again, eventually finding her way back to Pine Garden. The squirrel girl flitted about aimlessly, occasionally stopping to take a closer look at anything that caught her eye, but otherwise not being sure where to go next. The Citadel seemed like a fun place to visit, and it had been right next to that curious academy place. Offhandedly, Nanako hoped that Shirou hadn't gotten himself kidnapped again in the time since she'd left them, but she doubted it. It had only been a few hours, after all, not like they'd run into something out of their league again so soon.

Putting her idle musings aside, Nanako went back to looking for whatever caught her eye, wondering how she'd explain being barred from the Dojo district to Justice. That promised to be an awkward talk.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 13, 2019, 01:55:24 AM »
Maid

"I cannot do that sir. Sitting down and sharing a drink with you and our esteemed guest Lady Mira is completely out of the question." She said as she bowed her head while keeping a firm grip on her silky dress. My apologies for not introducing myself earlier, but I did not presume you bother yourself with someone as lowly as myself, I see now that was an error on my part.

" I'm Lulu, the head of maid of this house and I bid you welcome. You have our sincerest gratitude for bringing the Master home safely. He may be a beast in the guise of a man but he's still our master so you have our gratitude."

Mira

Wow, they really don't have a good opinion of the guy do they?

She shook her head. "Ahh, don't worry about it so much. He gave me the fight I asked for earlier, so I can put up with a bit of overblown ego." It didn't seem to occur to Mira that what she's said could be construed as offensive, given the smile on her face.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 13, 2019, 02:04:09 AM »
Vega

Vega closed his eyes and smiled innocently. "Oh yes, I do let my pride get the better of me sometimes..." There was a slight trembling behind his bed frame...

His fingers were literally sinking into the wall. Still, his blanket did an excellent job of concealing all that, as did his mask.

"Nonsense Lulu. You have been the one closest to me all these years, I say you are more than a servant. You are a friend. Isn't that right?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 13, 2019, 03:41:39 AM »
Lulu

"It is quite a shame Lady Mira, his ego is disproportionate to his own innate smallness." She giggled at her her own train of thought, clearly pleased with herself or perhaps she was just enjoying him getting what was long overdue. "Don't put on such airs Master, it's not size that matter after all, it how you use it..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 14, 2019, 05:05:24 AM »
Mira

The purple-haired brawler frowned in confusion at the dynamic here, looking between Vega and his maid and blinking repeatedly. "Huh?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 14, 2019, 05:21:27 AM »
Vega

"Oh." His fingers suddenly reached the interior of the wall, and he realized just what he was doing. My oh my...

He chuckled, though his eyes weren't laughing. He just looked at the dumb woman for what she was: a dumb woman.

"I see. Good grief, is this really the game you want to play here? And there I was trying to give you a fair chance. I'm even playing along with you, the least you could do is follow a sane train of thought." He tried to tap her on the shoulder.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 12:43:55 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 14, 2019, 07:48:32 AM »
Lulu

The maid didn't even turn to him as he begun his very boring lecture, nor did she let him finish. Trying to grab her shoulder like that was strictly not allowed for pesky mortals like him and he would be punished for it, punished very severely indeed.

Open, O gate of heaven for thou art the righteous fury. Thine holy light shall smite the heathens and bless the true believers. May thy blade carve the righteous path.

From the heavens it came, a massive radiant blade that easily dwarfed the maid herself. It cut through his path and blocked that offending limb from touching her shoulder.

"The dream has ended, it's time for you to wake up Vega."

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 07:49:11 AM by Bern »