Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 47176 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #660 on: November 08, 2019, 03:57:59 PM »
Eruraviel

"Hmm Hmm? You sound embarrased by the thought of me having elven dragonlets with my adorable Sage."

She walked over to her and elbowed Amanda teasingly. "Imagine how cute they'll be, playing with our kids, Amanda~"

She winked at Sage, giggling at the lewd dragon's embarrasment. "Do you mind showing Sage the grand tour, maybe to a room where you know we won't be monitered?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 09, 2019, 06:50:34 PM »
Sage

"... but I do plan to plant trees here?" Sage looked between the two sorceresses and their strange mannerisms. It was very unlike in the stories the dragon had availed herself of to prepare for further social encounters with the smaller peoples. "Is this a strange human turn of phrase, then?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 09, 2019, 07:59:52 PM »
Amanda

No no noo.....

She pushed Eru away by the top of her head. "What do you mean our kids?? I'm not even pregnant and you're the princess here so if anything it makes more sense if you carry them. But I didn't know you were so interested in the first place! And don't you know this whole estate is warded? There's hardly a room here more secure than the others."

That was a lie, but she wasn't about to bring them down to the basement.

"Either way I expect you to treat me accordingly hmpff, Just because I've received extensive training in all wifely arts doesn't meant I'm not a proper virgin ok!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 10, 2019, 04:05:26 AM »
Eruraviel

"Non, non, non." Eru wagged her finger at Amanda. "I'm the elder here, and in elvish culture that means I'm the dominant one. Furthermore, I grow all my children in arificial wombs. I can manage their growth far better there."

She smirked. "Are you afraid of a pregnancy, Mandy? Think about the potential benefits!" She wrapped herself around Amanda's arm and giggled. "More to the point, I think with Sagey here, we can retake your district without any trouble, as we agreed upon."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 10, 2019, 04:09:04 AM »
Sage

"... humans are most bewildering." Sage concluded this, but in truth it was clear her observation would have been even more critical were it not for the shroud of allure surrounding Amanda. Sage frowned in concentration as she turned her attention away and back to Eruraviel. "Now, please explain this plan you have so abruptly pulled me into."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 10, 2019, 12:38:24 PM »
Vega

"I will explain, but I would ask we do not communicate this aloud." He made a graceful bow, despite his wounds, and smiled. "Perhaps a trip to the beach would be best to destress. Shall I hold your hand?" He cocked his head to the side most innocently.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 10, 2019, 06:12:16 PM »
Amanda

"Yes please Eru, and do make it quick. You already pulled me out from a meeting for this, all because you lack the common sense to message someone before barging in on their property." Amanda said while trying to free her arm from the overly clingy Elf.

"Or is this just another one of your erratic impulses?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 10, 2019, 07:29:44 PM »
Amanda

"Yes please Eru, and do make it quick. You already pulled me out from a meeting for this, all because you lack the common sense to message someone before barging in on their property." Amanda said while trying to free her arm from the overly clingy Elf.

"Or is this just another one of your erratic impulses?"

Eruraviel

"Tch. I thought you humans slept more. I wanted to sneak up on you and wake you up." She shook her head. "I guess I really just don't understand your sleep cycles after all."

She held on tightly, staring up at Amanda, right into her eyes. "So, where is he?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 11, 2019, 12:18:49 AM »
Lulu

The blonde Angel looked up at him for a short moment without responding, she blinked twice.

And then she held out her hand slowly while maintaining the most friendly aura she was capable of, in that moment, her guard was completely down. "You may. Would you rather we continue this in your mind? You did voice your displeasure with that earlier so I have been restraining myself as much as I can."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 08:51:47 AM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 11, 2019, 09:00:08 PM »
Amanda

"I had an early morning meeting alright! And who's he? If you mean that bastard, then he's wherever the fuck he wants to be. That guy visits his partners all the damn time and I'm not dumb enough to actively spy on him."

She glared down on the shorter Elf. "You're not seriously planning on rushing after him just because you have a dragon are you? Oh wait it's you, why am I even asking... Remember that magic breaking asshole who you had a verbal trashing contest with over at the Citadel? Lord Russel has a whole group of guys like him, a whole pack of bloodthirsty hounds, not that he even needs them...."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 12, 2019, 02:12:07 AM »
Sage

Sage's eyes seemed to light up with some measure of understanding, and at that she placed a hand over her own chest as if to better enunciate. "You seem to have a rather troublesome enemy to face. However, druid though I may be, I feel I should remind you of a most important matter..."

Her red eyes flashed their natural color, a bright glowing hue like the light of the sun, before returning to normal. "Turn the magic off, and I? Am still a dragon."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: November 12, 2019, 03:03:08 PM »
Eruraviel

"Fufufu. You're really looking down on me, aren't you? Yes, my adorable draconic concubine has sped up my plans, but do you really think I'm the sort of person to bet everything on one hand?" Not waiting for Amanda or Sage to answer her, she continued on, hopping back and landing upon the tips of her toes. "I'll have you know I did a reaaaalllly big favor for my good friend Elizabeth yesterday. I fixed a big problem for one of her favorite pets, so now she owes me big."

Eru winked at Amanda. "I think I'll have everything ready by the end of the week."

She beamed at Amanda, clearly expecting praise. Her ears twitched expectantly as she gave Amanda a rare, genuine smile.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 03:13:52 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 12, 2019, 04:05:06 PM »
Amanda

"I dont know if I should pity you or laugh. Alright time for a lesson in politics. Don't rely on Elizabeth. She's entirely apathetic and she's not gonna do anything until 10 years have passed at which point she'll do something arbitrary that completely blindsides you. "

Amanda sighed and shook her head.

"look I appreciate your help but what we need is someone who's physically strong, like really strong. That's their one weak point."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 04:10:46 PM by Bern »

Amos-Die

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 13, 2019, 11:57:46 AM »
Haluth:

The human's struggle was futile; the difference in strength was just too much. It wasn't long before Haluth secluded the two of them behind a dumpster between the warehouses 16 and 17. Now was the time for the She-CLaw to make her master proud! "Me ask questions," Haluth hissed into her victim's ear, "You scream, die! Die!"

To legitimize her threat, she dug her claws lightly into their points of contact, drawing a small amount of blood under each finger...

"-ight, who the fuck dropped this crate?!"

Frank long learned that if Haluth were to go AWOL, he only had to follow the commotion. A foreman yelling at his crew over a box of broken perfume was a good start. "Somebody's head is gonna roll for this!" the mustached man's ranting continued.

Horrigan approached the now small crowd of workers without speaking a single word, mind already working over the evidence in front of him. The startled laborers parted, making way for the much larger brute. Despite taking a step back, the foreman found his balls, "You shouldn't be here!"

Frank only peered down onto the tiny man, whom promptly cowered back...

The supermutant then peered down the alley, judging it to be the most likely route Haluth would have taken from here. Maybe she was going through the trash like the animal she is? Wordlessly, the left the terrified workers behind, making his way to the somewhat-dark passage.

Silana:

The raven haired woman stiffened, wincing from the evident pain. It stung, and it hurt, those claws. She could tell they could hurt... the cold tendrils of fear coursed through her, but she pushed them back. Her struggle died down, and she was in a place where perhaps she could unleash her total (non-)existent powers! But not when claws were for her throat.

Slowly, she nodded her head, awaiting the moment her lips were free to speak through.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 15, 2019, 01:09:44 AM »
Amanda

"I dont know if I should pity you or laugh. Alright time for a lesson in politics. Don't rely on Elizabeth. She's entirely apathetic and she's not gonna do anything until 10 years have passed at which point she'll do something arbitrary that completely blindsides you. "

Amanda sighed and shook her head.

"look I appreciate your help but what we need is someone who's physically strong, like really strong. That's their one weak point."

Sage

Sage frowned in the wake of Amanda's utter lack of reassurance in the face of her dramatic turn of speech. Her head tilted in an almost feline fashion as she appeared to consider this matter, before slowly and deliberately interjecting. "I suppose I may forgive you for your underestimation of my abilities, based on our lack of experience with one another."

Her eyes flicked back to Eruraviel.