Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 45928 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1500 on: August 18, 2021, 10:46:58 PM »
Lily

"Oh so that's your angle, you wanna stuff me so hard I get fat. And then you'll void the deal by saying I'm not attractive enough. Jokes on you we Succubi only put on where it counts. All of this spicy  mix will go right to my thicc butt and make it even juicier." That was a total lie, no amount of eating could ever hope to replicate her gains.

Of course she was still enthusiastically grinding on his lap, eating more only made her more excited. "But you're right about one thing, the food I make is even spicier tha  this. No one serves food that hot so I had to learn to cook, I guess as your girlfriend as should take the opportunity to cook for you."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: August 21, 2021, 06:27:47 AM »
Luthien

Luthien cocked her head, staring unblinkingly at him with an inscrutable upwards curling of her lip. She reached down and slid a finger into the back of her panties, pulling the fabric out of her crack and readjusting her junk.

Then she giggled. "You're a bit of a dork, aren't you Marc?"

Then, with blinding speed, she made a swipe for the bottle, unwilling to lose to him in anything!

Marc

"Huh? What could possibly put that idea in your coconut?" Marc stood on his toes and loomed over the purplehead, grinning like a kid before tossing the bottle up aloofly. He caught it and moved it away nimbly. "Woah woah, life in the city isn't a race, trying to be numero uno's just going to get your hands full of trouble. If you want my advice, you're best sticking to the flow and enjoy the little things. You never know when they can slip off your hand."

That's when he tossed her the humongous bottle her way.

"Oops."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: August 21, 2021, 03:51:01 PM »
Lily

"Oh so that's your angle, you wanna stuff me so hard I get fat. And then you'll void the deal by saying I'm not attractive enough. Jokes on you we Succubi only put on where it counts. All of this spicy  mix will go right to my thicc butt and make it even juicier." That was a total lie, no amount of eating could ever hope to replicate her gains.

Of course she was still enthusiastically grinding on his lap, eating more only made her more excited. "But you're right about one thing, the food I make is even spicier tha  this. No one serves food that hot so I had to learn to cook, I guess as your girlfriend as should take the opportunity to cook for you."

Vega

"Oho! Please, you.. mhh... are making me sound... like quite the villain." He dragged a mouthful of spicy food with his chopsticks, playfully going along. "I may not have been born a noble, but as part of the council, I ought to represent my peers with some respect to our creed. The sanctity of a contract is a stronger bond than any faith, I wouldn't besmirch it with such a scheme."

With that said, it was quite the predicament. His body was starting to heat up, and it made him feel feelings most vexing. If he thought he'd want to kiss her that badly, he'd have thought up a different spot. He wanted this moment to continue, to hold her a bit longer, to love and be loved in turn. But he held it back, tormenting himself over the desire he couldn't - mustn't fulfill.

How he yearned to show his true self.

"I'd very much like to try it sometime." His smile was as pure as the sun, while his voice was soft and sweet as flowing honey. "And you called me your boyfriend just now, haha! Oh, my dear friend Lily. I thought something so scandalous would upset me, but instead I feel joy. How odd. Would you call me that more?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: August 23, 2021, 09:12:09 PM »
Marc

"Huh? What could possibly put that idea in your coconut?" Marc stood on his toes and loomed over the purplehead, grinning like a kid before tossing the bottle up aloofly. He caught it and moved it away nimbly. "Woah woah, life in the city isn't a race, trying to be numero uno's just going to get your hands full of trouble. If you want my advice, you're best sticking to the flow and enjoy the little things. You never know when they can slip off your hand."

That's when he tossed her the humongous bottle her way.

"Oops."

Luthien

Perhaps to Marc's dismay, Luthien grabbed it with the blinding speed and grace which typified all of her movements. A gentle sheen of the heat held within covered her body in glistening sweat. It didn't seem to bother her, though. She popped the cork off and brought the oversized bottle to her mouth, swallowing gulp after gulp without any seeming intent of stopping. Plus, the booze rushed down her chin and covered her full mounts with sticky alcohol.

Once she finished drinking half the bottle, she tossed it back at Marc, a small shadowling corking the bottle. She swayed with a lazy grin and a half slouch. "Hic!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: August 23, 2021, 09:33:00 PM »
Marc

"Bro...hic" He rubbed the back of his head, half shocked half fascinated. He reached for his pocket to get another flask, looked at it, shrugged -

And started gulping it down greedily too himself. A few glugs later, he emptied it completely.  "Woooooooooooooo! So, the elven alcohol... still interested to learn! Pleeease? Please please  please  please  please  please  please  please!!"

He looked at her like a cute puppy.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: August 23, 2021, 09:42:34 PM »
Luthien

"Bro?" Her eyelashes fluttered in interest and confusion. The term was fascinating...

"Later, uh, bro." She replied, wiping off the liqour from her chest. "I don't have anything on me, so we'd have to go home."

Luthien then soumersaulted over Marc and landed on the counter behind him in a sitting position. She crossed her shapely legs and leaned back, propping herself up with a lazy grin. "So tell me about you. What exactly do you do, other than being really strong and a wiley fighter?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: August 23, 2021, 10:07:24 PM »
Marc

"Woah." He took a gulp from another nearby bottle. "You're asking the big questions now." And another one. "Pwah..." There was a small, suspenseful silence. Not because he had to think too hard, but because he wasn't going to NOT be a little dramatic when he was already... how many drinks in? Not like he counted.

"Well, like you saw on that book, I started off as a mercenary in a PMC for a few years. Me and my team mostly dealt in security, and I did a few odd jobs here and there, mostly contracted work here in pine garden. One of our big jobs was actually dealing with the fallout of a big disaster that nearly wiped off this district off the map, believe it or not! I dare say I was a pretty kickass and famous guy." He took a chair and offered it to Lulu, before grabbing one and helping himself.

"Well, some things led to others, and the job didn't really work out. After the blight, a lot of the old fixers moved to other fields or retired, and most of our members went MIA or ended up doing their own thing. As for me, a washed-out grade 9 fixer - through and through. Now I'm what you call an aspiring entrepreneur working in a booming economy. I manage a good handful of local businesses, and those I don't, I keep regular communication with."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: August 23, 2021, 10:13:49 PM »
Luthien

"Ohhhh?" The elf hummed out with a serious, somber tone as her mind whirred. "So basically, you're a small time mobster then." Luthien grinned. "One who wants to move up in that world? Or perhaps you were just being modest?"

She rapped her fingers against the fine wood of the bar. "Curious..."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: August 23, 2021, 10:15:12 PM »
Marc

"Eh? What gave you such a terribe, terrible idea? Do I look like some kind of bad guy?" He raised an eyebrow, bemused by her answer if anything.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: August 23, 2021, 10:19:41 PM »
Luthien

"I mean, isn't that all relative?" Luthien grinned. The temperature of the room began to raise as she got excited. Her internal furnace pounded inside her chest with a lively passion. "If people's lives are getting better, does it matter of you profit off it?"

Then, the elf hopped up, and poked Marc's forehead.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 10:36:16 PM by SINIB »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: August 25, 2021, 09:13:55 PM »
Marc

He blinked a bit when she poked him with those sudden words, but all it drew was a cool accepting sigh. "Hmm, hm. I suppose so, you won't find a place in this city that doesn't profit off someone in one way or another. If you disagree, well... chances are you're being exploited yourself. It is what it is."

He poured another drink, this time in a cup so he could offer it to Lu before helping himself. "Pwah... that's the stuff. Anyways, the point is I'm a perfectly normal business all things considered. I mean, I've never harvested anyone's kidneys, turned elvenfolk in the flesh markets, bombed nursing homes or any of the crazy shenanigans some of the... other flavorful entrepreneurs find profit in nowdays. Honestly, that stuff never sat right with me, code of chivalry and all. But the city's the city. Even Yamada's gotten tired of policing everyone and everything, not that I blame him. Last thing I need is to deal with some madman wannabe trying to become the next God in our list."

He raised a toast to her.

"Which, luckily for me, means the insurance and security market's ripe with all sorts of jobs. At least enough to provide for a sizeable team, with benefits and job protection included. You'd fit right in, honestly. You've got the muscle to do a lot of good in this part of town."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: August 25, 2021, 11:30:04 PM »
Marc

He blinked a bit when she poked him with those sudden words, but all it drew was a cool accepting sigh. "Hmm, hm. I suppose so, you won't find a place in this city that doesn't profit off someone in one way or another. If you disagree, well... chances are you're being exploited yourself. It is what it is."

He poured another drink, this time in a cup so he could offer it to Lu before helping himself. "Pwah... that's the stuff. Anyways, the point is I'm a perfectly normal business all things considered. I mean, I've never harvested anyone's kidneys, turned elvenfolk in the flesh markets, bombed nursing homes or any of the crazy shenanigans some of the... other flavorful entrepreneurs find profit in nowdays. Honestly, that stuff never sat right with me, code of chivalry and all. But the city's the city. Even Yamada's gotten tired of policing everyone and everything, not that I blame him. Last thing I need is to deal with some madman wannabe trying to become the next God in our list."

He raised a toast to her.

"Which, luckily for me, means the insurance and security market's ripe with all sorts of jobs. At least enough to provide for a sizeable team, with benefits and job protection included. You'd fit right in, honestly. You've got the muscle to do a lot of good in this part of town."

Luthien

Luthien tipped her glass with a gentle clink. The young elf wore a boozey half-smile. "Hehe. I hope you're telling the truth about that, Marc. Because I'm really starting to like you~" Luthien winked in a definitively adult manner. "What sort of compensation are you offering? I reckon I must be a pretty valuable find in the-ahem-security field."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: August 26, 2021, 12:39:10 AM »
Marc

"You could say that." He pointed a suave finger at her and winked, before laying back and twirling his nice cool glass. "Money, mainly. A stable, profitable income with benefits, vacation and full compensation. Connections and networking, with the opportunity to make a name for yourself. A place to belong to. Friends for when you need them. You'll be provided your own lodging, tools and vehicles to represent our company."

He leaned forward a bit and smiled welcomingly.

"My secretary makes a mean turkey-ham sandwitch."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: August 26, 2021, 05:20:50 PM »
Luthien

The tanned elf crossed her shapely legs in an attempt to be seductive. Instead, she hiccuped, and glowed with the brilliance of the sun for a moment in embarrasment. "Ahem–that all sounds very nice. I'm actually out here to do some networking for my mother. To make connections, as well as to find myself within the walls of this city." Lu flicked the tips of her ears with some degree of interest.

She leaned in and smiled. "If that would be acceptable, I'd have to say this young elf is interested."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: August 27, 2021, 10:44:25 PM »
Vega

"Oho! Please, you.. mhh... are making me sound... like quite the villain." He dragged a mouthful of spicy food with his chopsticks, playfully going along. "I may not have been born a noble, but as part of the council, I ought to represent my peers with some respect to our creed. The sanctity of a contract is a stronger bond than any faith, I wouldn't besmirch it with such a scheme."

With that said, it was quite the predicament. His body was starting to heat up, and it made him feel feelings most vexing. If he thought he'd want to kiss her that badly, he'd have thought up a different spot. He wanted this moment to continue, to hold her a bit longer, to love and be loved in turn. But he held it back, tormenting himself over the desire he couldn't - mustn't fulfill.

How he yearned to show his true self.

"I'd very much like to try it sometime." His smile was as pure as the sun, while his voice was soft and sweet as flowing honey. "And you called me your boyfriend just now, haha! Oh, my dear friend Lily. I thought something so scandalous would upset me, but instead I feel joy. How odd. Would you call me that more?"

Nanako

After a quick wash to clean off the blood and viscera, Nanako still wasn't feeling clear. Fortunately, she had a much surer thing for clearing her head. That was how she'd wound up in this Pine Garden restaurant, ordering the biggest bowl of mapo tofu they had.

As she looked around the seated patrons, the squirrel girl did a double take as she spotted Lily, then looked over to her companion. He seemed really familiar, but she couldn't quite place his face. The hair, however...

Vega too? Wonder what they're doing here...

Upon closer observation, however, it turned out to be markedly obvious. A smile played out on the squirrel girl's face as her tail swished faster behind her. It didn't take long for her mapo tofu to arrive, her ears perking up at the scent wafting from the bowl as she carried it over to their table.

"An eating contest, huh?" the squirrel girl sat down next to them, pulling an unoccupied chair over with her tail, "Hope ya don't mind if I join in."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses