Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 45856 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1530 on: September 20, 2021, 12:12:00 AM »
Lily

"What I want is si-ah!"

As she took a step closer towards her master, a wonderful fluffiness wrapped around her tail. Pleasure shot up her spine and she stumbled right onto Nanako, her flat to the floor stopped by her sturdy frame which she leaned against for support. The fur was exquisite and it felt so much better than just having a hand stroke her tail.

It was more than she was ready for all of a sudden. But getting so close to her would let Nanako feel the full brunt of the addicting heat she emanated, the warmth mixed in with her Succubi attraction aura to create a feeling akin to finding a heated cabin in the middle of a snowstorm. The longer they stayed like this, the more appealing the redhead would become to Nanako.

"I've decided, you, I want you. If you barge in out date then you'll just have to help me entertain Master."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: September 21, 2021, 06:37:36 PM »
Vega

"Hm. Very well, I'll allow it." He put a finger to his chin as if he had to think about what to do, but the truth was... his mind was already made ten minutes ago. With a dramatic snap of his fingers, he stepped forth - grabbing both their waists boldly as he began to step out of the restaurant. His curves almost seemed to pop out of his clothes, even next to the two new companions. But the devil's warmth was his to enjoy, he'd keep grabbing it greedily until his bones turned to coal.

A sly look turned to Nanako, shimmering like the stars. "Ah, I'll let you know though, the cat ears..."

The doors to the massive clothes shop were opened with fantastic glamour as if he had waited for the entire (albeit short) walk just to deliver on the punchline.

"Are non-negotiable!"

It was a fantastic establishment, practically a castle, with crystal and silver lining its cool interior. It was perfectly air-conditioned. Too well.

Vega was clasping his shoulders theatrically, shivering with teeth chattering. "So how about we heat up the place a bit?" He was playing it quite cool for a man who looked like he'd get a chill.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: September 22, 2021, 07:42:49 PM »
Nanako

Nanako giggled as Lily was cut off and stumbled, before swallowing hard as the little succubus pressed against her. The heat and the chill left her wanting more and more, an arm coming around to pull Lily tight against her. Before she could get a solid grip, however, Vega stepped in, smoothly placing himself between them, the squirrel girl's curves on one side, Lily on the other. Stranger still was what he said.

"Cat ears?" the squirrel girl perked up, squirrel ears wiggling curiously.

"What do you mean non-negotiable?" she asked, now that he'd finally deigned to finish his sentence, pointing to her head, "Ear space is at a premium already."

Still, the silver and crystal castle of a clothing shop was interesting to say the least. Nice and brisk, though a bit strange for a clothing shop. She wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but she was already looking through whatever she could see from here.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: September 23, 2021, 11:17:57 PM »
Lily

Lily's waist was thinner all around than Nanako's, an obvious result of the height difference, the other girl was more than half a head taller after all. But even so it was just as toned and muscular as the Squirrel girl's. Most of her body was firm like that though, with the exception of her ass and thighs.

An order was an order though and the redhead wasn't about to disobey her master. Well some things were crossing the line though so she would only follow one of the orders now. Doing anything more would both be morally wrong and absolutely overworking a small girl like herself. The Blazing hells above would have to lend their aid.

Thus she confidently stomped down on the ground and set the air alight with her power. Her essence spread across the room and heated everything, no matter how good the air conditioning, this building was turning into a sauna and not even the magical interference from the Squirell Girl would stop her, for she wasn't the target, the air was.

"Let's cut right past this bullshit Master, if you wanted to see cat ears you'd just get a fucking Catgirl. They're pretty cheap around here. And our little Squirrel here made me really worked up, so unless you want me to bury your whole damn career I'm not doing this. I'm not changing into anything cute for you now, fuck that. What you really want to beat Vanilla isn't it? That's the real reason you hired a Succubus right? Well guess what, to do that I need you to beat her up. She's a similar type of fighter, so she's the perfect test dummy for you."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 11:25:02 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: September 23, 2021, 11:55:47 PM »
Vega

The smoldering aura swooped over his hair like a hot blowing wind, and if he were surprised at all, he'd probably show it. Unfortunately he wasn't all that surprised, he just watched over his expensive watch with a relaxed expression. "Wow, you really don't want to wear cat ears huh?" He was utterly unflinching, and he put his hand on his curved hips sassily as he shook his head. As hot as that girl was, his heart was as cold as ice. Her way of speaking was anything but beautiful, and if she thought her argument would melt through him... well, he'd wish her the best of luck.

He smiled like a demon.

"Unfortunately, you're only half right. I told you, people are complex. Humans are perfectly capable of wanting more than one singular thing. Now quit whining and put on the kitty costume." His eyes were practically burning like red suns when he said that.

Then he rubbed the back of his head, boyishly confused.

"Anyways, wouldn't you be a better match? I've watched some camera footage of your fights, if you and that woman were engines, I'd rate you around the same when it comes to physical specs. Miss Squirrel there is... uh, don't mean to be rude here... well, have you ever seen a drunken gorilla strapped to a rocket?"

Honestly, he only saw it once. It's the closest thing he could think of, really!

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: September 25, 2021, 04:53:55 PM »
Nanako

Nanako blinked in the face of all the heat Lily was putting out, quite enjoying the sudden warmth after the brisk chill of the air-conditioning. She zipped over next to Lily she as spoke, on the other of her from Vega, and looked over the cat suit curiously. When the topic of fighting came up, she looked between the two, then frowned at Vega when she found herself compared to a gorilla on a rocket. Then she thought about it for a moment, grimacing a little as she realized a lot of her fights did come with some heavy collateral damage, after all. Even so, there were some things that just shouldn't be said.

"Hmph, well that was pretty rude, all the same," Nanako shot back with a pout, tail swishing rapidly behind her as she crossed her arms under her chest, inadvertently framing her chest with arms as she locked eyes with the blonde, "So what are you gonna do to make up for it? You gonna fight, or are you gonna try and stick cat ears on us?"

Come to think of it, wonder if this place has catsuits. Those skin-tight ones.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: September 26, 2021, 08:29:35 PM »
Lily

"Such determination,I love it, that means you're up for this challenge. Now pas it and I'll gladly put on your kitty stuff and meow for you myaster~"

Lily stepped up next to Nanako with her own tail swishing in tune with the other girl. And she didn't need to frame her assets for them to be on display, the skin tight suit made sure that all of them were on display. Her aura was flaring up again too, not the heat but the demonic allure that would be sure to ensnare these two deeper and deeper the more time they spent with her.

Then with a flick of her wrist a sheathed Nodachi was tossed to Vega, it was as tall as Lily and as beautifully crafted as the most exquisite blade Vega would have ever seen, no even more so. These materials simply didn't exist in the Nexus. "Pull it out all the way without succumbing and you win."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: September 26, 2021, 11:03:04 PM »
Vega

"Hehe, you really want to kill me. How fuuuun ~ <3" He cracked his knuckles and stretched his neck with a smug smile, eyeing Lily intently - then focusing his gaze at the ornate blade. Its craftmanship was marvelous. He observed every detail with curiosity, fascination, and a childlike wonder. Of course, his eyes soon narrowed. This was so simple, so innocent, so convenient. It must haver been some sort of devilish trap. But could it really be a trap As the thought ran through his mind, he couldn't help but chuckle slightly. But slowly, gradually, the small laughter grew and grew, until it became a burning beacon, a pyre of thunderous laughter that rang through the empty castle-like shop.

Yeah, definitely a trap.

"Hahahahaha! Lily, oh how I adore your deviousness. But if I couldn't do at least that much, I'd shame your precious pride as a daemon. I'll show you that there is no one else worthy of standing before you and the heavens. If you set your mind on something, even certainty will bend to a miracle!" He posed glamorously and snapped his fingers, the echo rang through all the halls of this castle-like shop with a beauteous melody. "But you knoooow.... I truly hate being ordered around. Just because a prize is deliciously tempting me, doesn't mean I'll just bite the bait like some fish."

He put his finger on his chin and looked down, as if absorbed in some thought. But alas, his answer came as natural as ever, with a soft laughter that rang like the most gorgeous of bells. "If I vanquish you so thoroughly you won't be able to stand, I'll give you no choice but to use that blade against me. That is the one solution to your trial."

It was an insane answer, but her question was insane to begin with. No, in the first place, no one in this room was truly sane in the first place. And with a sly smile, he first pointed at Nanako.

"But first, I do owe our friend here at least some attention. Fine, fine... I'll fight her first - after that, It'll be your turn. Lily."

He never said he refused the first trial in the first place. He just said that to tease the beast! But now... there was no turning back!

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: September 27, 2021, 08:48:53 PM »
Nanako

As Lily's aura pressed in on Nanako more, the squirrel girl sidled closer to the little demon, her tail swishing a little faster with excitement. The reunion of their tails was inevitable, really, the squirrel girl's wrapping around the demon's tail and entangling it in that fluffy warmth just as the spade tail wrapped around the squirrel girl's tail, binding tightly against the fluffiness like warm slik ropes. For a moment, Nanako imagined being bound tightly by it, the sinuous length wrapped tight enough to squeeze and leave her short of breath.

She shivered quietly as she watched Vega examine the sword, laughing as he teased Lily and she wondered what he was playing at. For that matter, why hand him the sword, anyway?

Still, those concerns were quickly banished as Vega to go along with her earlier offer to fight her instead. She gave Vega a curious look, tail still entangled with Lily's for a moment, before starting to pull away with clear reluctance.

"Oh? You sure you want to be fighting a gorilla strapped to a rocket in these close quarters?" Nanako shot back with a pout, grabbing her jacket and tossing it away to leave her usual fighting outfit.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: September 30, 2021, 04:29:38 PM »
Lily

"Hmpfh-" Lilyy stumbled a half step forward, her words choking in her mouth from the sensation of her poor being so viciously assaulted by floof once more. It was a cruel strategy but even so she wouldn't let it distract her from the impudent brat that was her master.

How dare he?

At least a small mercy was granted to her as the Squirrel girl threw away her jacket and revealed just how slutty her battle uniform. She could have been mistaken for the Succubi here even with how much skin she was showing.

"I see, for all your talk you're just a coward like all the rest Master."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: October 03, 2021, 02:32:28 AM »
Vega

"Hahaha~ I just like seeing your face twist in all sorts of indignation. Don't take jokes so seriously you cute red devil~ <3" He blew her a kiss while skipping about the floor, walking with dramatic hops all around before coming up in front of Nanako, only a few meters away. "Well, I say that, but there are times when a man needs to take things a little seriously. It's not like challenges fall on deaf ears, you know?" He grinned with disarming friendliness, eyes closed shut with an adorable innocence.

"And I even took the trouble of renting the whole place out, so we can do whatever we want without being worried about interruptions." The moment he said that, he opened his azure eyes - and a small faint ember lit up. Frigid, like a hunger, restrained just enough one might miss it. There was an audible clack when he unbuckled his belt, and almost as if by some magic, the lights of the store started flickering and changing up - then focusing on them like some sort of arena. Suddenly, he whistled and tossed his pants back. A flick of his deft fingers unbuttoned his shirt, and without hesitation he flipped all garments back to reveal his glamorous body.

Curves of toned muscle, shaped like an effigy to mankind's honor. Even when bare to the brim, nay, because it laid bare - its beastly beauty was fully appreciable. The skin-tight fight boxers hardly contained anything, leaving Vega's entire being exposed to see.

"Let's have a fair match without holding back, okay~?"