Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 13788 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #465 on: March 11, 2021, 07:17:46 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel stuck out her tongue in an intentionally bratty manner. "If you had insurance such as this, surely you'd be taking full advantage of it too. Still, I feel I've learned what I needed to." She closed her eyes for a moment, willing her unique ability to turn off. Then, she opened them, and her usual purple irises had returned. "If you can provide me with a plentitude of souls, I would be happy to put on a small demonstration for you and your mechanical consort. But, another time."

She pulled off of William and turned to regard Longirsu seriously, looking up at his towering form. "I command the art of the soul, so naturally, life and death, form and function are simple variables for me to tweak in the quest for perfection."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 12, 2021, 03:15:18 AM »
Longirsu

He shrugged in, for once, careless sympathy. That was true. It wasn't as if he hadn't been analyzing everything he could without causing obvious offense. If his eyes were as sharp as she implied hers were... but that was a train of thought for another day. The holy grail wouldn't be fashioned in a single noon.

"That can be arranged," Longirsu said, mouth curving thinly at the suggestion. "Your flexibility is enviable. Were it so easy for all of us who seek something untouchable. But I digress. I might be able to show you something else of interest, when I bring you these... materials. Do you have preferences? If all goes as I suspect, the most easily obtained souls shall be by necessity those of armed combatants."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 12, 2021, 06:22:46 PM »
Longirsu

He shrugged in, for once, careless sympathy. That was true. It wasn't as if he hadn't been analyzing everything he could without causing obvious offense. If his eyes were as sharp as she implied hers were... but that was a train of thought for another day. The holy grail wouldn't be fashioned in a single noon.

"That can be arranged," Longirsu said, mouth curving thinly at the suggestion. "Your flexibility is enviable. Were it so easy for all of us who seek something untouchable. But I digress. I might be able to show you something else of interest, when I bring you these... materials. Do you have preferences? If all goes as I suspect, the most easily obtained souls shall be by necessity those of armed combatants."

Eruraviel

I need souls of all types-not simply those whom are the strongest. To fashion something power, I need wit, intelligence, a smattering of charisma-" Eruraviel paused midsentence, prancing over closer to Longirsu and hopping back up onto the wooden table. "-you need to mix it all together in the correct amounts to create a perfect lifeform such as myself, ufu." Her eyes shimmered with joy, and as she chuckled, her twin peaks trembled with her pent-up delight.

"Of course, I am perfectly capable of working with lower-grade materials too. Quantity is a quality all of its own."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 13, 2021, 09:43:20 PM »
Longirsu

His gaze contemplatively lowered itself. That made sense. A diverse array of samples and high-qualities attributes for experimentation would ensure a better understanding of the variables involved and how they interacted, in work of this kind.

"I'll see what I can do. It won't do to have subpar subjects because the materials were lacking," Longirsu said, before meeting the elf's mien through lidded, purposefully mundane eyes. His idea of a perfect lifeform was far more mechanical. But synthetic was synthetic, whether a masterpiece of flesh or gears. What mattered was the inside.

Not that he would ever allow himself to catch Ib in such oddly cut clothes.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 17, 2021, 09:08:11 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel simply raised her hand, snapped her fingers and pointed at his forehead. "That's a good viewpoint to have, but it's too limited. I also desire those subpar ingredients as well. Knowing how to make do with lesser tools is a much-overlooked skill. I'll leave it to you to figure out how to transport and store my souls. You should be able to handle that, right?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 18, 2021, 05:54:50 PM »
Longirsu

"Hmmph." His lips twitched in the ghost of a smile, as he slipped his hands into the folds of his coat, leaving the sample soul safely inside. "Just wait. We will have ourselves a bounty."

Longirsu had not interacted at length with souls as materials, despite his words. Observation was entirely different beast, and one he had only seized a while after rebuilding Ib... but with the ideas he had gathered here, and an object employed by this woman for these purposes to reverse-engineer, he was confident in his chances.

He closed his eyes and reached for the crystal instead. His hand withdrew as if it had touched something too hot, before he put it away too. This was for Ib. Whatever foulness he touches, it will not be her burden. Only his. Only him.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 23, 2021, 08:18:11 PM »
Lily

Several months later

The crimson haired Fire Elemental/Succubus Lord hybrid had been enjoying some free time with her girlfriend in their room. They'd been all set to go out and enjoy themselves, Coco had been doing remarkable progress in their lessons lately and Lily felt that the young girl deserved a reward.

If only she hadn't been teleported away suddenly mid conversation...

This place was different, she couldn't recognize any of it but some part of her felt more at home here than back in the metal tower that was the Pleasure Palace. Raw Nature magic coursed through this place, it was a place of the land and not of man. And with every breath that became more clear.

Lily took a step forward....And almost fell over. Weird.... She was wearing heels now but she hadn't been doing that just a moment ago, and her body felt far more restricted. A glance revealed she was wearing the familiar uniform of the girls who worked at the PP, it fit her perfectly of course, and showed off all the best points of her naturally flawless body.

"Hey daddy what's the meaning of this? Since when do you force contracts like this on your daughters?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 25, 2021, 02:29:53 AM »
Coconut

"Eh? Eh! EHHHHHHHHH!!!" Coconut grabbed her hair, collapsing to the ground with her usual melodramatic flair. "What's going on! Why did daddy suddenly send us here! I mean, she's the only one who could do something like this, right?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 25, 2021, 03:01:39 AM »
Elizabeth

My children are my property, and thusly are mine to do with as I please. Lily could practically feel her adoptive father scoffing at her with superiority over their mental link. Then, her tone softened. An important business partner and friend has achieved the first step towards one of her dearest goals. I have selected you two to serve as a congratulatory present. Elizabeth sounded upset, sad even. As if she were in mourning. Treat her as if she were myself-on her part, I doubt she'll disappoint you. Meet her at her house, up ahead." then, the mental link went dead, leaving Lily alone with her immature partner.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 03:23:52 AM by SINIB »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 25, 2021, 10:32:39 PM »
Coconut

Coconut stood up, running over to Lily and protectively grabbing her in her arms while her sister-husband chatted with Elizabeth. She looked around the darkened and mana-rich forest, glancing around repeatedly, expecting an ambush at any moment-this was surely a test, a way to make them both stronger and deepen their relationship which had been devised by their father-a dangerous gamble, to be sure.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: March 25, 2021, 10:45:56 PM »
Eruraviel

"Hmmm... When Elizabeth told me she was sending over a congratulatory party, I wasn't expecting children... Will you even be able to get my dick wet, or will I need to send a letter of complaint to Lizzy?" A dissapointed voice called out through the shadows of the trees. Of course, the elf was aware that these two were Liz's prized children, whom few were able to get a taste of. Still, she felt that if she talked down on them, that they might work harder for her.

A short blond elf walked out from the trees, wearing her usual shirt, holding her arms underneath her massive jugs to keep them from jiggling around. But everything beneath that was bare, revealing a massive schlong that hung flaccid between Eruraviel's knees, thick thighs which Lily would have trouble wrapping her hands around. Eruraviel stood upon the tips of her toes, making her seem larger than she truly was, and then reached up with one hand to stroke one of her long knife-shaped ears.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 26, 2021, 12:07:00 AM »
Lily

"Why don't you get a taste of us first miss Elf Princes?" Lily stepped in front of Coco. Amd approached their newest client with a confident sway to her hips, it wasn't the walk of a lost child but rather a predator. As she came closer to the relatively short Elf she shrunk  in height just enough that Eru would be able to loom over her without standing on her toes. The Elf clearly wanted to project superiority with her height so Lily happily enabled that desire. Besides she preferred being the shorter one.

Her charm flared up mixed in with the natural heat she emitted, it embraced Eru long before Lily did, even as Lily stopped a mere step away. She stopped close enough that Eru would be able to swoop her up in her arms if she so desired. "I've never been with a high rank client before so you'll get the honor of popping my cherry in that regard, just please be gentler with my sister, you can be as rough as you want with me."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 26, 2021, 11:47:30 PM »
Eruraviel

Lily felt her charm simply wash over Eruraviel's form as if it were nothing. In the face of Eruraviel's divinity, Lily's meager powers might as well not have even existed. The elf smirked, grabbing Lily's chin and lowering herself to plant a kiss on the young succubi's lips. That sort of play doesn't work against me anymore. Eruraviel proclaimed telepathically with a smug air. If you want to seduce me, you'll need to do it the old fashioned way. Plus, you don't have to worry about me being too rough—I'm not really into that sort of thing most of the time.

Then, Eruraviel broke the kiss, looking over Lily with glowing red eyes. "Hmm, you're rather older than you look, aren't you?"
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 12:00:20 AM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 28, 2021, 04:55:54 AM »
Lily

"Hmm.."  The sudden question as well as the kiss had made the Succubi hibrid tilt her head and blink. The sudden kiss was passionate and brief but she kinda wanted more, and seeing this Elf's dick even if wasn't hard yet stoked the fire inside inside. However it was that assertion that took her for a loop. People usually assumed she was young..

"No I'm pretty young by the standards of my former race about hmmm barely a teenager in human terms or so. Coco over there is my older sister it we go by our ways... But more importantly I'd like to know any fantasies you have, we're kinda here to fulfill them but uhmm.
this is a first for me.. But I can't 'read' them thanks to what you are, and since our only order was treat you like Daddy, you could pretty much do whatever you want."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 29, 2021, 03:45:25 PM »
Lily

"Hmm.."  The sudden question as well as the kiss had made the Succubi hibrid tilt her head and blink. The sudden kiss was passionate and brief but she kinda wanted more, and seeing this Elf's dick even if wasn't hard yet stoked the fire inside inside. However it was that assertion that took her for a loop. People usually assumed she was young..

"No I'm pretty young by the standards of my former race about hmmm barely a teenager in human terms or so. Coco over there is my older sister it we go by our ways... But more importantly I'd like to know any fantasies you have, we're kinda here to fulfill them but uhmm.
this is a first for me.. But I can't 'read' them thanks to what you are, and since our only order was treat you like Daddy, you could pretty much do whatever you want."

Coconut

Coconut blushed in the background, basically understanding what was going on now-she was a little bit miffed about it, but being given such an important job, well, how could she not be soaring with joy, full of excitement at the oppurtunity to please the enigmatic elf who'd managed to capture her dad's attention?

Eruraviel

Eru slid her hand down Lily's latexed back, settling around the leathery behind filled with warm flesh, giving Lily a good squeeze before sliding her hand down to her sinful tail, stroking the end of it in just the right way to send waves of pleasure up Lily's spine.

"Then maybe we can be friends with some extra benefits!" Eruraviel exclaimed with a big toothy grin. She looked prenaturally charming, difficult to look away from lest you miss her perfect form bristling with excitement. "You see, I am also just a strapping young lass, despite my looks. I still have a fair bit of growing to do before I'm considered an adult!" Eruraviel slid her hand down to fully grasp Lily's tail, giving it a testing squeeze where her eyes had told her Lily's weak spot was.

"Let's just have a good time and slowly enjoy ourselves with each other over some light conversation, you two!" She glanced at Coconut, but her eyes squarely had landed upon Lily's at the end. Her red eyes glimmered with interest as they scoured Lily's unique soul for valuable information.