Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 28435 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #1395 on: December 20, 2020, 09:00:13 PM »
Alice

"Uh..... Isn't what you're describing just a pocket dimension storing space? Forgive but I'm not the most experienced in magical matters." Alice scratched her head in embarrassment, admitting she was bad t something was pretty hard, even if it was definitely outside her field of expertise.

"We should probably save the details of that for Emilia, she's the court mage and has a bit of a nasty prankster side, but she does have a soft spot for younglings so you should be safe."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: December 20, 2020, 09:30:39 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura shook her head and let her hands rest upon the curves of her waist. "That's only because I'm so inexperienced. I've read theories that my magical element could even be used to breach into parallel worlds. Ahem—sorry." Sakura clapped her hands. "You wanted to wait to get into that until we talk with Emilia, right? I get a bit too excited when talking about magic, haha—"

Sakura reached up and ran a finger nervously through one of her long purple drills, twirling it around her index finger nervously. "Is there any way I can repay you for helping me? I don't want to be taking advantage of your kindness."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: December 22, 2020, 09:20:03 PM »
Alice

In one smooth motion the tall blonde had closed the distance between them entirely, and they were now so close that her massive breasts were pushing into Sakura's. Despite how big they were they were just as firm as the purple haired girl's pair, owing to their nature.

Her soft hand grasped Sakura's chin as she leaned in close almost so close that their lips touched but not quite, she was saving that for later now she wanted something more primal. "Your blood.... May I have some of it?..." After waiting for Sakura to give her permission, her fangs sank into the shorter girl's neck. And like usual the euphoric shock would hit Sakura like a train.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 10:53:08 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: December 22, 2020, 11:08:14 PM »
Sakura

It hadn't been what Sakura had been expecting her to ask for-help with a fight, research, general support, friendship, or even just sex—something like that. The request to have a taste of her blood had caught her off guard, once again making the purple-haired girl really feel that while she may have been a vampire, she hadn't even really begun adjusting her mindset to match that of her Lord's spawn. Still, she nodded, and once again felt the euphoria of an elder's fangs penetrating her flesh and draining her of blood.

"Nnn..." Sakura couldn't help but let out a load moan as Alice drained her, feeling her core heat up, her loins tightening, and her nipples growing hard, pressing into Alice's firm mounds. She reached out and grabbed Alice in a hug as her knees trembled, biting her lip and looking back past Alice, waiting for her to finish drinking while she did her best to hide her arousal as best as possible.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: December 26, 2020, 04:04:42 PM »
Alice

Delicious.

Absolutely delicious. This fledgling must be a powerful mage cause there was no way this divine taste was due to the potency of her blood. Alice greedily sucked up more and more for the next two minutes before she had finally had her fill and pulled back with a satisfied gasp.

"Your taste is heavenly, almost as good as her Majesty!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: December 27, 2020, 02:38:07 AM »
Alice

Delicious.

Absolutely delicious. This fledgling must be a powerful mage cause there was no way this divine taste was due to the potency of her blood. Alice greedily sucked up more and more for the next two minutes before she had finally had her fill and pulled back with a satisfied gasp.

"Your taste is heavenly, almost as good as her Majesty!"

Sakura

Sakura's trembling hands held onto Alice's shoulders with ironclad desperation. It was the only thing that kept her standing and anchored to reality. The feeling of being drained so throughly had left Sakura with a feeling of euphoria accented by her lightheadedness. She sucked in a deep breath and rested against Alice's firm body. Fuck. She really went overboard. Nearly drained me dry. her entire body was steeped with arousal and need.

"H-heh. She didn't turn me just for my amazing bod, you know." After a few moments, the wobbly young woman stood up and pulled off of Alice. "Should we-" Sakura's eyes momentarily raked in Alice's for again, burning it into memory. "-see if Emilia's free?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: December 28, 2020, 11:47:49 PM »
Alice

"Ah.... Right Emilia..." Alice had stood there and stared blankly into the distance, the blood had been rich enough to daze her even temporarily and she would have drained even more had there been more to take.

"It's...It's better if you go see her yourself, she's at the Castle currently. We uhm... We don't really get along. Among her duties is maintaining her majesty's home as well as managing the magical affairs of the realm." What was there to say even, they were rivals in a sense, but she couldn't really badmouth her when she was about to send a noble fledgling over there for the first, that would be really improper.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: January 10, 2021, 04:58:30 PM »
Roman

There was a time where the thick fog running through the district was a symbol of imminent death, of a vampire on the prowl, exploiting the humans who dared wander into it.  But today, as Roman wandered through the district he could only think about how depressing the atmosphere was.  After all, the fog was so thick he couldn't see the sidewalk.  Roman looked up, staring at the gothic aesthetic.  As a vampire, this was his home now.  In a weird way, it seemed so much more mundane now, just like he was before this all started.

Maybe Yusho is right.... This was dumb.

Still, he did feel a lot more confident.  Its impossible to take away the feeling that came from what happened with Valarie, or the people now in his life.  It was impossible to deny the strength he had now.  But at what cost?  He still felt like he had only felt the tip of that iceberg.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: January 10, 2021, 06:29:56 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Suddenly, Roman felt a presence burst into existance behind him, followed by a quick tap on the back.

"Sup." Sakura asked with a grin on her face, flashing her own elongated fangs. "Finished your training?"

For some reason, the purple-haired young woman seemed to be in an exceptionally good mood.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 06:30:30 PM by SINIB »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: January 10, 2021, 08:08:58 PM »
Roman

Roman turned around and held his hands up in surrender, almost as if she was pointing a gun at him.  "It went..... fine," he said, thinking about Yusho's beating.  In truth, it felt like his training never really ended.  Hell, he wouldn't be surprised if this too was a sort of yoda like lesson extending his training.  "How was Valarie?"

Roman's eyes darted away from her.  A stirring jealousy welled up within him as he pictured the two close together on the beach.  Of course that also came with a familiar pressure between his legs.  With a sigh, he closed his eyes, realizing he probably wasn't able to hide his arousal from Sakura, especially with his fangs emerging from his upper lip.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: January 10, 2021, 11:47:04 PM »
Sakura

"Come on, we both know you got pretty far with her too." Her nostrils flared, and she shook her head. "Seems like you got a bit further than me, in fact—anyway, I'm sure you're wondering why I stopped to bother you." She awkwardly fiddled with one of her drills, running her fingers through her long, silken hair. "I'm sorry for being so abrasive before. Since we're both Valerie's children now, I'd like for us to at least be able to tolerate one another, and I'm sure that she feels the same way. I What I'm saying is, well, I wanted to give you another chance, and for you to do the same."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: January 10, 2021, 11:58:31 PM »
Roman

Roman's eyebrows flared at the passive aggressive admittance that he slept with her.  A indescribable feeling of pride emerged from his belly and filled his chest, straightening his back and pushing out his new muscular chest.  "Don't be sorry," he said, shaking his head.  "I don't care.  The other vampires are nothing but abrasive and we don't have to pretend to like each other.  Although, i'm sorry for calling you a monster, especially considering..."

He poked his emerging fangs.  "But... I have a long way to go before I surpass you.  We can talk after I beat you for looking down on me.  After you understand what its like to be weak, we can have a real relationship."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: January 12, 2021, 12:16:29 AM »
Sakura

"Shut the fuck up and stop being a bitch. You think I don't know what it's like to be weak? To be nothing, a nobody?" The purple-haired woman scoffed at him, staring at him with a look of disgust about his terrible attitude. "I worked my ass off to get as strong as I am now, while all you've been doing is whining about how the strong oppress the weak, and how the weak cannot be friends with the strong. Grow up, and give me a break."

She stretched her arms above her head before shaking her head at him. "I don't know what Valerie sees in you, but she certainly sees something. So that means you can't just be worthless trash-grow into someone worthy of her attention."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: January 12, 2021, 12:40:28 AM »
Roman

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SEES EITHER DAMN IT, A BIG DICK AND A GUY WHO WANTS TO BE BIGGER MAYBE!" he yelled, slamming his foot into the concrete under the thick fog.  "Working your ass off is different when your a rich brat!  All you have to do is sell your stupid soul and everything is handed to you!  The fact that all you had to do was do some workouts and read some books and all the sudden you can lift cars is proof you don't understand ANYTHING!"

Roman sighed.  "You didn't work hard!  You worked outside of your comfort zone!  Do you know what it took to get my sorry ass off the couch after a lifetime of hiding in my home?!  Imagine leaving your house in a world where a nearby pebble can kill you!  Shit, even if I took away god knows what powers you have, you could at least save yourself from the pebble by paying it off!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: January 12, 2021, 12:49:15 AM »
Roman

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SEES EITHER DAMN IT, A BIG DICK AND A GUY WHO WANTS TO BE BIGGER MAYBE!" he yelled, slamming his foot into the concrete under the thick fog.  "Working your ass off is different when your a rich brat!  All you have to do is sell your stupid soul and everything is handed to you!  The fact that all you had to do was do some workouts and read some books and all the sudden you can lift cars is proof you don't understand ANYTHING!"

Roman sighed.  "You didn't work hard!  You worked outside of your comfort zone!  Do you know what it took to get my sorry ass off the couch after a lifetime of hiding in my home?!  Imagine leaving your house in a world where a nearby pebble can kill you!  Shit, even if I took away god knows what powers you have, you could at least save yourself from the pebble by paying it off!"

Sakura

"Whose choice was it to hide in your home!" Sakura scoffed at him. "Imagine being thrown away as trash by your family! Imagine being sold as a slave to a wealthy family to be used as an object! Imagine not being able to even fucking understand what your new master is saying! You can't, because you can't even imagine that someone like me did the work to get to where I am now. You just want to make excuses, so you can look down at me, and dehumanize me, so you can feel a little better about yourself!

Sakura paused, and took a breath. "If you stopped being so conceited and got off your pity horse, you'd be a lot better off."
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 12:49:57 AM by SINIB »