Author Topic: Halloween Town  (Read 13153 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Town
« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2020, 09:02:56 PM »
Zeke

"Thank goodness."

The comet arrived at the park shockingly quickly. Yet what Zeke found was no assailant, but the skewered corpse of that woman left to die all alone. Stepping forward, Zeke's sad expression turned to the park's surroundings, as they gradually covered themselves in thick black mud that spewed from his shadow to form a dome around them. No signal could be read, no sight or smell survived as everything was devoured by this black coating. It was a catbox.

It looked like the void of space.

"This is all because of your negligence. If you truly upheld your duty, your precious people wouldn't be slaughtered like dogs." Zeke kicked her side to roll her up, then couched to inspect the wound, a bitter smile on his body's lips.

The hydra she had consumed managed to send a signal to them, even in its final moments. She was fortunate. Truly, truly fortunate.

"Man and monster, brother and sister, those are not enemies. We... have no such things." Zeke caressed the corpse and moved the bloody hair from her face. "But there are terrors lurking in the shadow, the only thing they wish is this world's demise. Your lives won't make a difference to me, but..."

The one standing over Harley's corpse was surely no hero, only a destructive self-centered force. And yet, Zeke sliced his own arm open to pour his essence into her wound. The black mud formed living beings, coalescing and digging into Harley's body... mending what was broken and replacing what was lost. As the most irredeemable of evils selflessly used his power to bring life back into the Hallow Queen, his smile took a sincere and hopeful quality. It was warmth as gentle as the sun.

"Wouldn't it be awesome if everyone toppled this despair together?"

His organisms acted as her new heart, lungs, and mended nerves, pumping blood and life into the woman until she'd wake up.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 06:25:06 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 05, 2020, 02:00:56 AM »
Harley's body

The organisms never even made it past her skin.  Yes, somehow the organisms entering her body burned to a crisp.  The body began to shake and twitch, fingers beginning to flex.

RIP Candlemen

The candleman fell to the ground, helplessly clawing the ground beneath her grip.  Although it was dying, its face remained emotionless.  Thats why when it became a corpse it didn't feel any less lifeless.

The memories of the candlemen were in fact the commands given to them by Harley.  It turned out that they were ordered to defend the district and collect her body once she staged her assassination.  Although the columbian invasion wasn't planned, she needed to snuff out the fools who dare oppose her.  There was another command too, meet up with another group of candlemen to snuff out the assailants.  Although the candlemen were aware Harley knew where the assailants were at this time, she hadn't given a command to them and therefore that information was not available to Valerie, no matter how many she drank.  Although, she would now know that if she could drink someone from that squad, she would know the orders given to them as well.  But one thing was clear.

Harley was alive.

Harley

"You parasite," she said, rising to her feet, her brows furrowed and her mouth twisted into a scowl.  "You dare try to infest me with those familiars?  I'll have you executed for this.  I'll burn you so throughouly you'll beg not for death, but for your very existence to be wiped from this plane."

The young woman took a deep breath, before smiling again.  "But for now I have other matters to take care of.  I appreciate all that you have done for our district."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 02:01:50 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2020, 11:19:40 PM »
Valerie

The Vampire King discarded the used candleman and turned her attention towards that point. Yes.... that's where she had sent Edelgard, a mistake all around, she should have gone herself. But there was no use crying over spilled milk, those two had already left but she had things that needed to be done here, and a naughty queen to spank.

Swoooooooooosh....

She leapt through the air and within seconds came crashing down on the catbox, breaking through in a heartbeat.

"Faking your own death, how dreadfully boring Hollow Queen."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 06, 2020, 12:32:35 AM »
Zeke

"Your opinion doesn't matter, Harley."

Zeke's eyes narrowed, showing no displeasure at the burning of his children. What good is a coward who uses outsiders and burns her people's lives for their benefit? A demon lord like him had the privilege of being wasteful, but the guardians of this city had a duty.

"All's fair in love and war, but while you're faking your death like a coward, your people are being gunned down like dogs. Is that what you want to show me? A half-baked leader?" 

They flicked their finger on her forehead like a bully jerk of a brother, poking her mercilessly as if she were a bratty teen. For the first time since they got here, a genuine smile showed on Zeke's face, but their eyes got even happier once his catbox got torn open. Their satisfaction was immeasurable, and their day was saved. "And I don't appreciate having my time wasted. I'm going to take what was lost because of your negligence... and rip from your flesh tenfold." Zeke said while moving to her pinchable cheeks, smushing and stretching them as if Harley was a baby with no hope to escape. The texture was so smooth and perfect there was no way he'd pass up a chance like this. It was downright addicting and therapeutic.

"It's good to see you, Val." Zeke dropped Harley's face turned to her with crossed arms, unintentionally revealing his toned body. "How should we punish this failure? String her up naked and parade her across the city?”
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 03:52:15 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 06, 2020, 10:35:45 PM »
Harley

"Well you can forget about your bounty," she said, glaring back at him, taking the flick with only a slight flinch and a blink to add to Zeke's satisfaction.  Her hands glowed with a feint light.  "Neither does yours parasite.  I called upon my allies to help my shortcomings.  If you don't want to be a hero, don't shirk that unto me.  Now leave before I come for you next."
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 01:29:44 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2020, 01:05:17 PM »
Valerie

"Hey, you smell different huh... I think we... should take... her..."

Valerie's crimson eyes turned from the Hollow Queen over to Zeke and just like that her gaze was glued onto something, that something being Zeke. As if she was in trance, she approached him with a eager sway to her hips, she had found her new prey.

"You did not tell me.... All this happened to you..."

Her hand came to rest on his chiseled abs and the vampire's fingers traced over his muscles, not just feeling him up but almost worshiping him. "First you buy me this awesome outfit, then you come back looking like this absolute hunk... I like it, really like it."

Throb.

Her fangs extended as her excitement peaked, no soared even higher than it had in the last couple days and then she flung herself at him, pressed her face up against his chest and held onto him, but it wasn't enough, she needed more.

"Oh Zeke... Whatever shall I do with you?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 09, 2020, 06:02:18 PM »
Zeke

Oh. She's leaving... shouldn't we stop her?

"..."

Zeke crossed the vessel's arms, thoroughly unimpressed - or maybe just sassing her. If their black eyes were a window to the soul, then surely they were the same she had met earlier today. That familiarity had to be why they could say something like that to a noble king.

"What part are you addressing when you're saying that?"

But there was some confusion in those eyes; as if it took them a bit to process the meaning behind her words, or maybe trying to recall something. Did we buy that? I remember her, but therest is like walking through a fog. More importantly, their body shivered a bit at her touch. After all, even with their powers dormant, Zeke's body was as scalding as a hot bath. To him, even a regular sunny day felt a bit frisky. But her chill fingers felt...pleasant.

"You're as adorable as ever. Right, I remember, you made me experience your body earlier. It felt good." Zeke scratched behind Val's ears playfully, totally relaxed and embracing the feeling. Until he boldly swooped her with his arm under her plump butt, lifting her to eye level. "And it made me very happy. I'm glad this makes you happy."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 09:03:05 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2020, 07:56:29 PM »
Harley

Harley raised an eyebrow, before vanishing into nothingness.

The resistance

Several miles away in an apartment complex rooftop, dozens of monsters gathered.  Werewolves, vampires, mutants, even some supernaturally gifted humans were present.  All of them gathered around the batgirl.  "Harley has been reported stabbed," one man said.  "The false queen is dead.  They say that an outsider with brown skin was present.  We may be able to pin the assassination's on her for now."

The batgirl paused.  "I don't really feel good about that.  Maybe we can leave that as a rumor, but I think our official story should be that the warrior who wasn't a part of Valarie's faction should take the brunt, since intelligence is reporting he was the first to respond to the body."

"Thats the one who fought in the tournament right?  Well if it is him then thats perfectly believable." 

Meanwhile....

« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 08:19:39 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 10, 2020, 07:18:07 PM »
Valerie

"We know each other you silly piece of man meat. Remember the Arena, my scythe bit you so many times and you burned me over and over, we killed each other so sooo many times. And then, then you sold that dagger to buy me this outfit."

Smoooch.

She kissed him on the cheek.

"You are such a sweet boy Zeke."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2020, 05:19:18 AM »
Zeke

Sweet...?

"It was a good time." There was no doubt Zeke's flesh remembered their battle, reminiscing it was enough to make their body throb. And as she described these events, pieces and fragments started surfacing.

When two people fight, they don't just let their bodies touch. Souls, wills, the very core of your being expresses itself with every attack - taken or received. To Zeke, that intimacy ran ever deeper than seeing her naked, so it's not like a kiss on the cheek would ever fluster them. Fighting felt as good as sex. But being called sweet? Treated like some child? Zeke's eyes glanced straight at her and away from her. It looked like despite all their boisterous villainy, Zeke wasn't used at all to being sweet-talked. Hatred and curses were plentiful commodities.

This made him heat up a little. They flashed a hungry grin to hide that.

"Oi oi, don't act like a hag my friend. If you're going to kiss me and tease me, do it like you mean it." He didn't even hesitate to move in and taste her mouth, taking everythting it had to offer with purpose.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2020, 09:40:23 PM »
Resistance Safehouse

"Harley wounded in battle while valiantly attempting to save the citizens from harm," Harley said with a grin.  "I think I like the sound of that headline best."

Everyone in the crowd turned, only to see Harley standing atop a building behind them.  In one hand she held a flaming pumpkin.  All the while the red flaming eyes of the candlemen perked up and stared at their soon to be victims on the rooftop.  "You know, the nice thing about these abandoned building safehouses is that I never have to worry about any witnesses when its time for extermination.  Don't worry, if you scream your wills loud enough for me to remember, i'll be sure to follow through on them."

"You've got to be kidding me!" the batgirl groaned.  "EVERYONE OUT NOW!  THIS isn't the end."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2020, 10:32:19 PM »
Valerie

"Hey everything has it's time and pla-hmpfff.." The rest of what she was saying got swallowed by the kiss. She met it, even indulged in it for a few seconds although she let him dictate the pace. Then she pulled away and addressed him again while still sounding hot and bothered.

"I know how to find the naughty cowards who did this. And what better way to do this seriously then continue once we've taken care of them..." She said as as her tongue came out to play, all the way from his chin to his ear she tasted him and it was oh so sweet.

"And then you take me atop a pile of their battered bodies, because the only thing better than then some good old fighting and fucking, is doing both."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2020, 11:54:37 PM »
Zeke

"Hm? The queen of this place seems to have this under her thumb. We were only ordered to lend a helping hand this time, not take lives..." Zeke's eyes and breathing didn't change when she pulled out. Haaah, they liked this. How long had it been since something made them feel this alive? But was it good enough to go against the elven queen's will?

Harley

"If you don't want to be a hero, don't shirk that unto me.  Now leave before I come for you next."

Zeke's expression intensified while her tongue trailed on him. Harley was correct, they hadn't come here to be altruistic. But she wasn't quite right.

"Yes. This sounds like a good reason... to even the scope of the odds. I don't like one-sided conflicts."

A hero isn't someone who saves people. A hero simply enforces their justice. Strength, will, as long as they strive true, they change the flow of the masses. A hero of one nation may be the hated enemy of another. A demon lord might be the savior of a long-forgotten race. Zeke lacked the self-delusion to call his actions good, but they followed a creed that they defined. This was no different than heroic justice - as long as it was backed by the victor's true right.

"Let's make this place our own. No need to abuse the populace, just strip the powers above and take until we have our fill. That way, we can cuck the queen and the ones pining for this land at the same time." Zeke raised a fist to the skies. "I'll be happy to take you on her throne."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 12:07:24 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2020, 07:31:12 PM »
The Resistance Safehouse

The sounds of explosions were only barely surpassed by the screams of dying monsters.  The queen couldn't help but smile as she heard this beautiful symphony.  Pumpkin's rained from the sky, dotting the remains of the building with explosions.  With the combined firepower of the candlemen and herself, the rooftop was obliterated in mere moments, taking a good chunk of the resistence's lives along with it.  Chard bodies laid on the ground outside the building, flung from the building by the explosion.

The batgirl stood resolute, her yellow animalistic eyes glaring at the hallow queen standing above the rest of them.  "Hear my words wicked dictator.  I'm not stalling for time here.  Today is the day that you will fall.  We messed up your assassination's, but that just means we need to pick up the slack now.  The resistance will win this day."

Candlemen took on the remaining resistance members, balls of energy flying in all different directions, ripping apart the building in their struggle for survival.  Although even to a newcomer to the battle it was clear there was no hope for the resistance group.  Their numbers were already at 25%, no 10%, a mere fraction of the entire group.  The ambush was effective, wiping out more than half in mere moments.  Only the strongest remained now.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 14, 2020, 06:36:01 PM »
Valerie

Blink.

Blink..

Blink...

"Did you... Was that a proposal Zeke? Taking a throne... Rule together and then take me the King on said throne. No one has ever laid claim to me in such an utterly perverse way, how exhilarating... Buuut..."

Her powerful thighs tightened their grip around him, it wasn't meant to be threatening though, quite the opposite, all forms of heat and anger she held for him had been swept away by a different emotion.

"I never said anything about killing them, it is all about the message hmm hmm..." Valerie quickly explained to him about the group of Candlemen that would have the knowledge of the rebel's hideout.

"...And for that reason, I accept. Hmm I suppose I will have to cut back on the promiscuity now, unless you want me to cuck you? Daaaarling-"