Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 23701 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2019, 04:34:01 PM »
Fluffy

"Good lord!  The Matador is coming back with a vengeance!" the blue-haired announcer roared.

A cough was heard as the bull floated in mid-air, unable to fall due to the force of the slashes.  Blood covered his vision as his eye was slashed.  Red oozed from his mouth as a lunge was taken out.  A stinging sensation erupted through his body as the blade sunk into its hip.

The crowd roared.

"Kill it!"

"No let it suffer."

To the crowd, the bull was getting its dues.  In the end, no one can escape from karma.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2019, 06:21:31 PM »
In the Crowd

Matthew was gripping the top of the seat in front of him, his half-trained eyes pinned to the superhuman display of prowess - and the moral quandary presented by it. Matthew had known one of the previous fighters to fall before the bull, and so he remained silent. It was not his place as a warrior to judge the lives of anyone who wasn't opposite him in a fight.

That was for those fighting the battle to decide. "DO IT RIGHT!" He shouted, though his voice was drowned by the rest of the crowd. His acquaintance next to him gave him a glance.

-------------------

Zoe closed her eyes, unable to take the sight of the violent escalating to this level. And the sounds, people wanting the bull to just die like that...!

She held her hands together and began to pray for the strength to handle the outcome.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2019, 09:42:12 PM »
Nanako

Nanako watched as the man darted about, wincing blades streaked through the air and sank into the bull. There was something wrong with the picture, she could already tell. Though the crowds were cheering around her, the blades weren't striking home. None of the injuries would've been immediately fatal, yet it was as if...as if that was the point.

At last, the squirrel girl moved, hands twitching a little as realization hit. The fight turned prolonged torture before the bull's second wind wasn't enough, the crowds wanted its death to be drawn out like this too? Nanako could practically feel a shell cracking, giving way around her as that numbness started to leave, the cheering crowds coming back to full volume, the thoughts and sounds she'd been trying to keep at bay washing away with something new. Something burning in her chest and through her veins, scorching them clean of the feeling that had kept her rooted in her spot for so long. She could practically feel the blood pounding in her head as fury lit in her eyes, the crowds around her fading away once more, even the plight of the defeated bull slipping away from her mind.

Nanako leaped clear of her seat, leaving sluggish sound and an even slower cloud of debris behind, straight down for the arena. With how fast the man could move, she was already sure she'd miss even before she cocked back her arm, but she didn't need precision right now. She just needed close enough.

"DORYA!" the squirrel girl roared as she fired off that monstrous punch straight for his flawless chest with all the strength she could muster.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 10:14:49 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2019, 11:34:43 PM »
Vega

-!

It was all so fast, too fast for human perception. The sword shattered in a thousand pieces, but it was not the bull's doing. Before his eyes could even dart to the side of the attacker, his body moved on reflex, and his arms swooped to guard from the blow. Thus, the rising sun fell down the earth like a comet.

The earth split.

For a moment, all you could see was the dust and debris. That is, until it cleared, revealing the animal laying down behind a woman. The matador was still surrounded by the dust, nowhere in sight.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2019, 01:05:55 AM »
Announcer

The bull fell to the ground, or what was left of it after the girl launched from the stadium.  The cheering from the crowd had stopped, the entire stadium unsure of what had happened.  One moment the bull was being ruthlessly beaten, the next a comment emerged from the stadium and smashed into the ground.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" the blue-haired announcer yelled, her voice echoing through the mic as she lifted herself off the ground.  "Did someone fire a missile!?  IS THIS A TERRORIST ATTACK!"

Hearing this, all of the members of the crowd got to their feet.  The thing that made this district special was that every man, woman and child was a proud warrior more than willing to put thier lives on the line for their homes.  Every single one glared at the arena, waiting to see if this attacker was man or technology.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2019, 01:26:04 AM »
In the Crowd

Zoe covered her head as she heard the impact, and her prayers immediately took a different tone.

Please let everyone be okay!

And then, reality shifted. The force of the impact moved oh so slightly so that the cracks propagating from the crater didn't do more than superficial damage.

It was why nobody did more than stumble, slightly, from the impact.

The people near Nanako at her jump point weren't so lucky.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 01:34:32 AM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2019, 01:50:06 AM »
Vega

Indeed they weren't. The power behind her jump was so great, it had caused a handful of spectators to entirely lose their footing. Women, children, even once proud men. Once, they were at the heights of the stadium rings, but now, they fell. Horrified, those who realized what was going on could only watch.

A rose petal stroked the cheek of a horrified spectator. And another one, and another...

In the blink of an eye, each one that was falling disappeared one by one. It was almost incredible, before they hit the ground the dust shifted for a moment, and they vanished! What was the meaning of this? First Vega, now this attack, and now even they were starting to fade out in an instant!?

No.

The dust was clearing. You could almost see a shadow of a silouhette in one. No, two, three- wait!

It was Vega, holding a young girl like a bride, one of the spectators who had fallen, while the others were safe around him. The sword that was meant to strike down the bull could be found in the centre of the arena, untouched. After all, between taking a life and saving those, the choice was all too obvious.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2019, 02:14:41 AM »
Nanako

Nanako looked for the man amidst the cloud of dust. Then the sounds of the crowd registered, different than before. Belatedly, she realized that some of them were left falling in the aftermath of her leap. Before she could move to catch them, however, the remaining dust clouds shifted, depositing each of them safely on the ground. Then the dust settled, revealing the blonde man holding the last of them in his arms, Nanako feeling quite conflicted with what was playing out. It still surprised her more than it should have, how fragile the average person was.

"Oh no..." she muttered under her breath, rage draining from her and shame creeping in to replace it as she looked around for anyone else in danger, "What..."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2019, 02:51:13 AM »
Laura

I am alive?

"ITs...."  The announcer started.

Short, skinny but built from head to toe with nothing but muscle, Laura was a girl who valued strength over everything else.  She lived in the district run by Ferrison, spending her days building her body to its peak.  So then why?

Why was she in that man's arms?

A heat filled her cheeks as she tried to escape the man's grasp, her martial arts instincts failing her next to the man's unearthly sexieness beauty big dick Sexy chest valor.  She was truely greedy for the touch of a champion thankful.

"A member of the audience?" the announcer said, her voice overtaken with genuine confusion.  "Looks like a visitor from another district!"

The crowd started to boo. 

"Get out of here!  Go home freak!"

"What is that a squirrel girl!"

"I dunno i think thats kinda hot.  She even has big tits!"

"Shut up Rob!"

Fluffy stood at the edge of the crater, knocked over by the impact of the shockwave.  This was how the mighty bull would be tossed aside?  Saved by some outsider?  The bull swung onto its feet, fueled by anger alone.  Beaten, bruised and punctured, all the creature had left was its pride.  Its pride as a warrior of the great dojo district.  The bull slowly walked across the arena, falling to the ground the second its feet touched the edge of the crater.

If it were a human, it would have cried.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 02:56:52 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2019, 09:43:52 PM »
Vega

He looked down on the girl he was holding with a charming smile, ignoring the outrage of the audience. Slowly, surely, his gaze averted to the one who struck him. Strange, she was the girl he noticed earlier. To think she'd hold such strength... and beauty.

His eyes narrowed, as if piercing through her. Then and only then, did his smile grow even more gorgeous than ever. His face turned to the audience and his voice cracked like a golden blade under the sun.

"Calm down everyone!"

Once the thunder struck, the arena fell quiet, if only for a moment. Then, he let the girl down to her feet and brought his arm towards the one who thought to interrupt him, presenting her with a joyous tone.

"The girl clearly panicked. This kind of spectacle is not one for everyone's stomachs, you can't hold it against a girl. Besides, shouldn't you be cheering!? The lady packs quite the punch!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2019, 01:17:37 AM »
Crowd of onlookers

The crowd silently acknowledged his words, sitting back down in their seats.  While the urgency to act was gone, the hostility was not.  Rather than their normal jovial attitude, the crowd took on the aura of a group that desired blood.  It was the kind of tension that could trigger a riot if improperly handled.  Everyone knew it, but no one cared.

The announcer looked around, wondering what she should do.  She looked up at the bubble floating above them all.  Sethrol the calm gave the girl a little wave.  "I GUESS THE SHOW MUST GO ON!  ONLY ONE CHAMPION CAN REMAIN IN THE RING!  IS THIS CHALLENGER A TRUE WARRIOR OR A COWARD?!"

"Perhaps we should not allow guests," Seras said.

Sethrol the Calm shook his head and said, "No no.  If we do that we will become far too insulated.  These sorts of events are what keep our district diverse."

Bahadur Klearjaac finally spoke up.  "Bah!  This is why we have trade between our districts.  If it were up to me, the four of us would take her out ourselves.  She seems far too strong to let do what she wants."

"Nonesense.  Such a thing would violate everything we stand for.  This is clearly a duel and the rules of our district indicate that battle must be respected at all cost, even if it threatens the stability of our district."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2019, 08:33:01 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's shame turned to confusion as the man answered the boos and jeers with a swift rebuke. Surprised to see the man speaking on her behalf, Nanako's fists clenched tighter as she remained where she was, part of her feeling sickened that the blonde was the one saying it and the rest of her refusing to attack him while he was surrounded by the people she'd endangered.

"So these matches are supposed to be like this?" Nanako asked, feeling that spark start to burn in her chest again. Her desire to fight him had drained out along with the rage at the sight of what she'd done, but now...

"Hm. Looks like I don't have much of a choice in the matter," the squirrel girl noted, sounding almost a little tired as the announcer spoke up again, the tension in the air practically palpable as the crowd simmered down.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 08:39:13 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2019, 10:36:05 PM »
Vega

The tension was suffocating, and for a moment the two locked stares. For a moment, it truly did feel like someone was going down. What an interesting girl, he thought.

He smiled and wagged his finger at her. "No no, why would I do that?"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 10:36:57 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2019, 11:27:32 PM »
Laura and Fluffy

The young woman glared at Nanako, standing alone in the center of the two.  "You worthless bitch!  You make an entrance like that and you speak like this?  Your worthless!  Where is your fighting spirit!?"

The bull, the giant golden animal came up behind Nanako, seemingly already forgotten by the crowd.  Indeed, the crowd was silent, their eyes transfixed on the two warriors in the champion of the ring.  Even the announcer seemed to be focused only on them.  The steps the bull took that seemed to shake the ring meant nothing to anyone.  Blood splattered across the ring with every step.  Its breathing was labored and worn.  Yet, despite its efforts, it had already been forgotten.

At the very least, its successor was one beyond itself: a beast and a human.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2019, 12:17:18 AM »
Nanako

Nanako zipped right up to the girl just as she'd finished talking, part of her tempted to simply shove the girl out of the way. After what had just happened, though, she thought better of it, instead lightly pushing her off to the side. There were more important things to talk about right now, anyway.

"No? No what, don't want to fight?" the squirrel girl asked, more questioning than taunting.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh