Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 30822 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #600 on: October 27, 2020, 02:28:31 AM »
Sethrol

Sethrol looked up from Zhang's figure and his eyes lit up at Nanako's arrival before slumping back to normal.  His cool gaze seemed to wander over her form, picking up on her bubbly body language.  Her tail was wishing back and forth, and her tone of voice was energetic.

"Depends on if your in the mood to bury a body," he said, looking down at Jonathan's corpse.  "I'd hate to see that fluffy tail droop trying to help us do community work."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 27, 2020, 04:50:12 PM »
Nanako

"Ayup. So were you, Grumpy," Nanako said without missing a beat, as if she hadn't noticed the grimace he sent her way, "The guy with the nightlight hand, if I recall."

"Mmm, I didn't know this guy, so don't expect a eulogy," the squirrel girl said with a shrug, tail swishing lazily behind her, "But sure, I'll help."

With that, she strolled over, her eyebrow twitching as she got a better look at the grisly wounds marring the dead man's body, but resolving herself to help speed this along however she could.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 28, 2020, 01:36:07 AM »
Sethrol

Sethrol let out a light hearted chuckle, his voice caught by the trees surrounding the clearing.  He walked over to Nanako, lined his shoulder with hers and clasped his hands together in the same way Zhang did earlier.  "You know now that I think about it, I didn't pray for him did I Zhang?  Yes, you do not need to know someone to offer them kindness."

Sethrol clasped his hands together, mirroring the way Zhang had done earlier.  "If you don't mind, could you show Nanako?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 28, 2020, 05:02:49 PM »
Zhang Liu

He grimaced at Sethrol like he'd squashed a lemon between his teeth, and turned to Nanako with a sigh. He dropped the wet cloth he was handling off to the side, dangling from a branch, and dropped to a knee on the other side of the body, facing the squirrelgirl.

Zhang Liu brought his palms together and shut his eyes. "Send him your thoughts. It doesn't matter if it's superficial. You can pray to whoever you want to for his soul, or not. Just be genuine."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 29, 2020, 03:01:10 AM »
Nanako

The squirrelgirl canted her head to the side as Zhang went to a knee next to the body, cocking an eyebrow as Grumpyface really earned his nickname with the look he gave Sethrol. She watched him for a moment longer before going down to a knee herself, bringing her palms together the same way Zhang was and bowing her head slightly, thinking deeply over what she might wish him.

"Alright, well..." the squirrel girl muttered, closing her eyes.

Don't fall off the tree, if you end up there.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 30, 2020, 12:30:30 AM »
Sethrol

To the man who had the sun obscured by the back of another, I hope you found peace in your death and in the world beyond.

Sethrol stood up, taking Nanako's hand and guiding her to the body of the student.  "You know, I feel really bad for you," he said, turning his head to the side to look at Nanako.  "Your going to have to hear us prattle on about this man."

The old man took a deep breath.  "But before that.... Tell me did you enjoy your match?  The one at the tournament I mean."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 01, 2020, 12:48:58 AM »
Nanako

Nanako canted her head as Sethrol guided her hand to the body, the squirrel girl patting it comfortingly on reflex.

"It's fine, you've got stuff you want to say to him," she said with a shrug, "Not my place to object."

The mention of the matches, however, drew a bit of a wince from her, her eyebrow twitching as she looked back up at Sethrol.

"Hm. No, not really," Nanako said, shaking her head, "Yours looked like it went a lot better."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 01, 2020, 04:06:16 PM »
Sethrol

"It was a disgrace!" he said.  His face betrayed his words, as he couldn't stop himself from displaying the biggest widest smile.  "Never before have I humilated myself so in front of so many people.  You on the other hand had a chance to fight the succubi, ones who share your sexual love for battle and uhhh physical pleasure.  Surely connecting with that must have been a pleasure in of itself."

The old man squatted down next to Jonathan's body and rubbed his hand along his torn apart chest.  "Before we get into that, could you do me a favor.  These wounds, do they look familiar to you?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 01, 2020, 04:13:49 PM »
Zhang Liu

The Source-Melting Hand scoffed. "You look overjoyed, for such a pathetic outcome. Truly, my master has a thick face."

His eyes darted from the injuries on Jonathan, now clear to the eye in all their uglyness, to the squirrel-girl's expression.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 01, 2020, 04:17:21 PM »
Nanako

"You got through to her, didn't you?" Nanako said with a shrug before looking over the body one more time, wincing slightly at the sight of the still fresh wounds.

"Hrm, looks kinda like...claws," the squirrel girl said, "I do know someone who uses something like that. Don't get why he'd go after people like this, though. Do you know anyone who uses claws?"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 05:51:36 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 03, 2020, 02:50:42 AM »
Sethrol

"Truth be told, there are many," he said, staring at Zhang for conformation.  "However, not too many could defeat Jonathan before I got back."

Sethrol's smile faded as he stared at the body.  "I've never been one who has been able to hide his emotions well.  I suppose that is why I chose to detach myself from them."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 03, 2020, 05:13:01 PM »
Zhang Liu

He nodded impassively. "There are many who train with traditional tiger claws. But these look more... vicious. Katar-like."

Zhang slipped into silence a moment after, not even letting the sound of his breath be heard.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 03, 2020, 07:33:54 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl frowned a little as Sethrol and Zhang said their pieces on the matter. Between the rose and now the claw marks, all signs pointed to Vega, but why would he go after someone like this? The thought wiggled in the back of her mind like a loose tooth, before what Sethrol had said came to mind.

"Hm? He was that strong?" Nanako canted her head to the side, giving the older man a curious look.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 04, 2020, 12:45:23 AM »
Sethrol

"Pertinent observation Zhang.  Still, while he had neither the battle experience nor charisma of a dojo master, he certainly had the strength," he said, standing up.  "If he did not spend so much time chasing Mira's shadow, he could have become a great master in his own right and maybe challenge the great dojos one day.  There are two people I have been somewhat cautious of recently.  Vanilla and the succubus faction as well as the man known as Vega.  Nanako, Zeke, Vega, Aruna, Yang: these names have caught the attention and imagination of warriors who spread their tales through stories."

Sethrol's eyes flashed before returning his hands to the body.  "Vanilla, Jonathan, Mira, even myself.  He intended to seek me out and fight me.  Even so, I cannot help how personal this attack seemed.  Be cautious of this man Nanako.  He is not to be trusted."
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 01:52:07 AM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 05, 2020, 04:48:37 AM »
Zhang Liu

"Vega, is it?" He sneered sharply. "He makes challenges out of performances and theatrics and finds his honor in debasing his opponents on the field, dancing around them."