Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 23626 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #720 on: July 03, 2021, 04:37:09 AM »
Malicia

Polis means city in greek. Malicia explained, speaking directly into Mira's mind. The demoness planed a large hand on Mira's shoulder before pulling her in to lean against her shoulder.

"Well..." A card materialized out of the air in between Mal's fingers, before being flicked at inhuman speeds towards Nika. "If you desire food and employment, let me know. I can always use competent and level-headed contractors."

She winked. Sparkles seemed to shimmer around her eyes. "I hope for both of us that we'll be able to form a working relationship."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: July 11, 2021, 06:14:34 PM »
Nika

Food. That word only evoked one thing in her mind now, but she still felt a little bit shaken by that unpalatable experience. Not enough to not catch, albeit barely, the business card. Employment and earning her daily "bread" was all good, but that's wasn't all she lived about. There was a real pressing question on her mind that she bothered now to ask.

"That's all I can find all on my own, but there's one thing I still seek too. Ever more unbending and steadfast strength. Not that I won't reject your offer out of hand, but I'm very interested in how you two got to that point."

This was going to be a serious game of catch up. She didn't fight with the other woman, but suspected she might have been higher on the totem pole than Mira. No way she'd bow out and call it quits at this stage. If there was some secret to their strength that wasn't some kind of in-born talent, she'd figure out something. She had been getting better at this with age, but probably the abundance of such strong people in this great polis would've been enough motivation to pursue higher heights faster.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 12, 2021, 04:50:45 PM »
Mira

Mira's mouth formed an 'o', and she smacked her scuffed up fists into her palm with a grin as she considered that. But then she blinked, and asked, "But wait, what's Greek?" Seemingly forgetting for a moment to think her reply instead of saying it out loud. Then she shook her head, and clenched her hands again until her arms' definition was clear. "Anyway, to answer ya question - lots and lotsa hard work really is the answer. I'm not sure how good the other stuff works for uh, vampires was it?"

Still, her smile was bright. "But more experience never hurt. Hell, think ya got more than me with those moves you were pullin'. You should come with us, see the sights, fight some folks. Maybe we'll figure somethin' out for the rest."

The martial artist looked to Malicia now. "Ya don't mind, yeah?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 12, 2021, 06:11:51 PM »
Malicia

"Me?" Malicia asked. "Like all of my kind, I killed, I fucked, connived and consumed my way to power—unlike my lessers, I also worked hard to train my innate talents and hone them to the levels of heros. But that was a long time ago now—thousands of years, if I had to estimate."

The ancient demon queen smiled. "I now serve under my goddess at the tower, and seek simpler joys in life. She promises her followers what they desire, whether that be strength, beauty, power or skill. With the right resources and connections, one can move far in this world."

The demon pulled Mira into a hug and planted her breasts atop her girlfriend's head.

"Of course she can come. You're not the only one curious about our venerable new acquaintance Mir'"

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: July 26, 2021, 04:20:53 PM »
Nika

"If there are any festivities you want to invite me to, I will satisfy myself with taking a spectator's seat. With certain regrets, given my current state."

She could hold on to her sanity just fine, but fighting another serious match was out of question. The vampire needed to recover for the promised bout, and come up with something worthwhile for the duel with Sakura. All those revelations and advice weren't really anything new to her, but they were certainly a worthwhile company to observe the district with.

"I have my own life stories to share too, both from my breathing days and the nights I walked, but I'd take days to tell about everything worthwhile and memorable I have experienced. If you have any specific questions, I will just answer them."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: July 28, 2021, 05:11:41 AM »
Mira

The martial artist blushed furiously as Malicia's height engulfed her without any particularly onerous effort. She clenched her fists, and took a deep breath, and then pushed on as though nothing was out of the ordinary. "Well, I'm plannin' to walk everywhere pretty much, so if ya care to share we'll have plenty of time."

She looked Nika over again. "Ya might wanna get somethin' to eat - er, drink, first? Sorry I'm not uh, all that appetizing or I'd offer."

The vicious biting from before had already stopped bleeding and looked to have been healing for days, rather than minutes.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 28, 2021, 04:23:47 PM »
Malicia

The demoness giggled at Mira. Her breasts were soft and served as a nice cushion that didn't feel weight against her at all, despite their size. "You can drink from me, then, since Mira's is no good. My blood should be full and tasty and you don't have to worry about drinking too much." Giving the woman a taste for her would be a good first start to a powerful working relationship, but there was no psychological pressure. She wasn't the sort of gal to abuse her powers.

Her tail snuck out from her panties and coiled loosely around Mira's gut. She wasn't going to hide her nature any further.

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: August 06, 2021, 08:07:32 PM »
Nika

The woman had a healthy distrust of drinking from people whose nature on some level wasn't that different from her own existence. No hard feelings though, she wouldn't feel offended if this stance was mutual.

"No, thanks, I will manage." She replied, though honestly it took some willpower to reject the offer, even if she had her own principles about from whom she exactly drank blood. "I can always grab a snack on the way if I need to."

As much as she put on airs of being a spectator for time being, she was confident she had enough might to make her right even now, even in this place. She could honestly take on people like the bodybuilder Mira brutalized before their eventful duel. Walk in a park.

"Honestly, maybe enough about talking about the food. I will distract myself with the highlights of the district. You mentioned a tower, right? I don't hold any divine powers in particular regard, but the place must be fun to take glance at."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: August 09, 2021, 12:43:53 AM »
Nika

The woman had a healthy distrust of drinking from people whose nature on some level wasn't that different from her own existence. No hard feelings though, she wouldn't feel offended if this stance was mutual.

"No, thanks, I will manage." She replied, though honestly it took some willpower to reject the offer, even if she had her own principles about from whom she exactly drank blood. "I can always grab a snack on the way if I need to."

As much as she put on airs of being a spectator for time being, she was confident she had enough might to make her right even now, even in this place. She could honestly take on people like the bodybuilder Mira brutalized before their eventful duel. Walk in a park.

"Honestly, maybe enough about talking about the food. I will distract myself with the highlights of the district. You mentioned a tower, right? I don't hold any divine powers in particular regard, but the place must be fun to take glance at."

Mira

The martial artist did a double take while her mouth hung open in shock at something the vampire had said. Her eyes shot back and forth between her and Malicia, before finally settling on a flush and look of outrage with her fingers tightening back into fists. "H-Hey, are you saying she's not good enough for you to bite on? After she offered like that?!"

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: August 14, 2021, 05:24:39 PM »
Nika

"I just have this principle that I don't drink from fellow predators. It's not a sign of disrespect. Her blood maybe have been too tempting if I wasn't someone who have seen enough and knew enough."

She admitted once again openly her suspicions, but she took no offense about Malicia's offer.

"I actually don't know into what exactly I'd get into if I took up your offer. But well, usually drinking a blood of people like me leads eventually to something not unlike a Faustian bargain. You're a deity or a daimon who admitted herself that it has been in your nature to prey on others like me. You are free to kick the shit out of me for being so upfront to the stronger, but I'd rather speak my piece than bottle it and find a dishonest excuse. And if all my claims are bullshit, even more fitting if you don't take this crap from me."

If Mira or her friend decided to argue back violently, she wasn't confident she'd take the beating well, but she wasn't going to politely look for lame excuse. All the hells, they could even force the blood down her throat as long as her forced her, in this might makes right world. She'd just not get into a potential blood oath just accepting it.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 05:25:45 PM by Hibiki »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: August 15, 2021, 04:53:05 PM »
Nika

"I just have this principle that I don't drink from fellow predators. It's not a sign of disrespect. Her blood maybe have been too tempting if I wasn't someone who have seen enough and knew enough."

She admitted once again openly her suspicions, but she took no offense about Malicia's offer.

"I actually don't know into what exactly I'd get into if I took up your offer. But well, usually drinking a blood of people like me leads eventually to something not unlike a Faustian bargain. You're a deity or a daimon who admitted herself that it has been in your nature to prey on others like me. You are free to kick the shit out of me for being so upfront to the stronger, but I'd rather speak my piece than bottle it and find a dishonest excuse. And if all my claims are bullshit, even more fitting if you don't take this crap from me."

If Mira or her friend decided to argue back violently, she wasn't confident she'd take the beating well, but she wasn't going to politely look for lame excuse. All the hells, they could even force the blood down her throat as long as her forced her, in this might makes right world. She'd just not get into a potential blood oath just accepting it.

Malicia

Unlike Mira, Malicia was simply bemused by the stubborn pride of Nika. The youthful races were always so cute like this. The blue-haired archdemon raised her hand to her mouth and giggled. Mira could feel her unbound chest trembling against the top of her head as her giggle morphed into a gentle laugh. "Ehehehe... I am but a simple servant of my goddess. Compared to her, all of us are little more than ants. To be elevated to her level is flattering."

Malicia's tail snaked back and wrapped around Mira's waist again, the heart-shaped tip gently resting on the girl's ass. "Your honesty is brave, but know your limits, spawn of mortals. Most of my kin are not of such an amicable disposition as myself." Leathery wings unfurled from her back, meters long in wingspan, along with a single long horn bursting out of her forehead—not even Mira had seen her true demonic form before. Well, as true as a shapeshifting succubus lord got. "Shall we get going then? There's much to see, visit, and fight, is there not?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: August 15, 2021, 07:12:24 PM »
Mira

"Uh... huh. Alright." Mira slumped as the wind was taken out of her sails, and moved her hand as if to scratch her head only to blush as it ended up in something a lot softer. She very quickly pulled her finger away. "A-Ah guess that makes sense. Don't gotta worry about being beat up or nothin.'"

She blinked as Malicia's shadow grew to have a whole lot more going on than before. She tried to get a better look, but of course that wasn't possible. "Whoa. Yeah uh, let's get a move on. Wait, are you plannin' on havin' us fly out? I uh, sure. Lemme just grab my bag again."

It was somewhere in the mess they'd made what with the cars being thrown around.

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: August 17, 2021, 07:31:58 AM »
Nika

Maybe the way she stood up to bigger fish was some subconscious suicidal ideation from living way past a human's allotted lifespan, or she simply she had been that way naturally. Undiluted honesty rather than bowing down to their betters like subjects of satraps. But she didn't care to dwell on that when the duo offered to move on.

And the wings definitely caught her attention now. Some of her kind was sometimes capable of such things, not surprising considering folk tales sometimes associated vampires with bats and certain birds of prey.

"I'm not a predator who swoops from the night sky, but I can't help but admit it must be useful to fly. We must both dislike the ground, in our own way."

She didn't have anything on her like sizable bag. For someone 'distrustful' of taking in blood of a demon she was more casual about a prospect of a flight. But indeed she liked sky. And she was confident that she'd survive a fall at terminal velocity anyway, even if that wouldn't be most pleasant experience.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: August 20, 2021, 02:04:24 PM »
Malicia

Malicia let Mira go, and grinned at Nika. "Flight is the privilege of being a greater demon. The poor, helpless souls who languish in pain for eternity... what a tragedy..." She shook her head in sadness while she waited for them to gather their stuff.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: August 23, 2021, 10:49:26 PM »
Mira

The martial artist had to overturn about half of the car her opponent had used against her before she found her bag, and released a sigh of obvious relief when she saw that it was only a little dirty. "Great. Don't wanna be stuck wearin' one outfit the whole time." She threw the bag over her shoulder and moved back to the others with a grin on her face. "Alright, let's do this. Big training trip goin' now!"

She put her arm around Malicia's waist. "I know ya wanna fly, but don't go too high. Defeats the point if we don't got anyone shoutin' challenges."