Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 23089 times)

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #735 on: August 24, 2021, 07:37:41 PM »
Nika

The vampire didn't think she'd get the best view of the surroundings if she didn't grab Mira's leg or something along those lines. There was no fun in this rare opportunity if her vision was obscured at all, and her grip was more than adequate.

"Go ahead and take off first. I'll 'catch up'" She actually meant jumping and catching up with Mira's leg, but as if she'd plainly spell it out. Perhaps she wanted to get out some reaction after the deed was done.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 25, 2021, 05:12:12 PM »
Malicia

The archdemon just rolled her eyes at the two—those without the ability to shapeshift were always so narrow-minded. She could scarcely remember her own time as a mortal. I wonder if I was just like them too... life has such interesting turns and curves...

Her tail elongated to a several-meter long whip, and then split into nine parts, each grabbing onto a different thing before launching them off into the sky with a ground-shattering flap of her wings. Each of the younger women found a tail wrapped tightly around their waist, and Mira's luggage was grabbed by the other members. They soared high up into the sky, well over all of the buildings to get a view of the endless skyline of the megacity.

Mira felt Mal's mind micheviously poking at her.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 27, 2021, 02:26:11 AM »
Mira

"Whoa!" Mira's one-armed grip on Malicia tightened for a brief moment as they took off, but she settled in quickly to take in the sights from here. There was a sparkle in her eyes and a smile on her face as the wind whipped past them all and did its best to make a mess of their hair. "Literally the exact opposite of what ah asked ya to do!" She shouted over it all.

Cheater.

There was no heat in the rebuke.

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 29, 2021, 10:52:47 PM »
Nika

She didn't ask for such help, perfectly okay with just going with her original plan of grabbing and hanging from Mira's leg. But it looked like someone else was stubborn of having to do it their way. The vampire promised to herself that she'd try to jump off before everyone landed, just for showing off.

Personally, it has been first time since she saw such vistas in the day time, but she wasn't completely taken off guard. Planes and looking down from them weren't something alien to her, but she chose to not point out the fact that she could crank up the altitude.

"This city is still stretching further than most things I've witnessed, larger than the City for sure. I need to check some time if there's clear boundary." There were many towers of glass and steel, but she was on the look for the landmark that defined the district.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: September 01, 2021, 12:36:21 AM »
Malicia

Cheater shmeater. This is way better than glinging to my legs and you know it. Malicia retorted with a cute smarmy tone. "There's a boundary—in the north, there's the forest. It stretches on as far as the eye can see, with increasing danger the further it goes out. In the east and south, the city is bordered by an endless ocean. And finally, in the west, an impossibly large mountain range that confounds even the greatest of rangers. Still, it's about the size of a small nation."

She soared around in lazy circles, with a gentle flap of her wings every once in a while, spending most of the time gliding along the air currents. "So, where to?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: September 03, 2021, 04:02:36 AM »
Mira

"People keep tellin' me it's crazy big elsewhere - like, goin' to the stars?" Mira kept shouting, of course, because the wind was even louder now that they were moving around up here and not just hovering. "You'd just hit your head 'ere if ya didn't choke first!"

The martial artist didn't dignify that response from the demon with a comeback. She just squeezed harder, and grinned wider when doing so didn't result in broken spines.

She turned first to the other person with them. "I guess you're the new gal, so why not pick? I'm plannin' to hit everywhere in this trip!" She looked back at Malicia next. "And we're walkin' once we get outta the district. You ain't the only one gettin' exercise from this part!"

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: September 05, 2021, 02:36:32 PM »
Nika

That was a tough question. So many possibilities even in a such small world. The unexplored wild tempted her to give it a try, but that wasn't right time and right place. To lose herself in her wanderings too much without being forged into a better self by the trials in the city first would court disaster, what remained of her common sense after those centuries basically told her. There was also  the appointments she had to prepare for anyway, and of course Mira didn't clearly want to stray from the district. It took her a moment to think through her options, if you called looking at whichever piqued her interest 'thinking'. She didn't know exactly what the hell she was doing, simply pointed a finger at the tallest building around. How she would be able to make out things perfectly from such an altitude anyway? She was a vampire, not a hawk, sharp senses didn't mean being some kind of a sensory Swiss knife.

"The taller the building, the more it must brimg with athletes, fighters and challengers. Like a stadium, but a vertical. I wonder how strong the walls are built for arenas." She tried to come up with a logic behind her rather arbitrary choice, putting on the airs of actually knowing what she was talking about. If that actually convinced anyone, she had no clue and she didn't care too much.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: September 07, 2021, 02:09:09 PM »
Malicia

The tower that pierced the heavens was of course, the Pleasure Palace. The immense building soared up through the sky and pierced through the clouds. It was a gargantuan monument to excess that could even be seen this far away.

"Hm hmm... you want to visit my home, huh?" Malica muttered. She stopped flying, hovering silently as she thought about Mira, and Vanilla. Ultimately though, she knew Mira was a strong lass. And she knew Vanilla had a good heart. She wouldn't come to bother them. And Mira had asked Nika to choose.

So,Malicia turned towards the tower. She soared through the skies, carrying the two towards it. "Very well then!"