Author Topic: Xibalba  (Read 10391 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Xibalba
« Reply #225 on: March 25, 2020, 09:43:52 PM »
Aruna

Large bat like wings emerged from Aruna's back.  With a little squat and a flap of her wings, she leapt into the skies, following after Ezekial.  Where are we going?  I don't see what this has to do with the grace.

That reminded her.  Something would have to be done about those eventually.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2020, 10:03:54 PM »
Zeke

His eyes were empty as his soul, yet his smile was confident and fierce all the same. The flapping of his wings, the way gravity didn't dare to chain him, it was almost beautiful in its raw, dark form. Even while the sun beat above the two, this darkness didn't falter.

He held a hand out behind him, to help Aruna up. This was the first test.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2020, 10:13:19 PM »
Aruna

Aruna stared at the hand, raising an eyebrow at his prompt.  It wasn't that she didn't trust him.  Well, it wasn't just that she didn't trust him.  The feeling of being sucked into her own mind without warning was still lingering.  At least the air was nice.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2020, 10:22:46 PM »
Zeke

But Zeke winked at her and accelerated. Power. Eternal, ever hungrier power. These wings beat the skies violently, and he surged accross the skies and into the clouds with her at his tail. Their distance was growing...

Can you keep up with me? No tricks, just our flight.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 25, 2020, 10:31:35 PM »
Aruna

Hmm?

Aruna blasted forward, her wings creating streaks across the warm sky.  Aruna spun around, her back to the ground and her eyes staring upwards.  No tricks?  Who do you think I am?  The demon began chanting and she flew directly into a massive cloud, hiding inside the watervapor.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 25, 2020, 10:42:45 PM »
Zeke

Heh. So slow, too slow... but just as he glanced back at the loser, his eyes widened in shock. She had already zipped past his hair, and soared straight into the cloud! Now, the two smacked and enttered the watery veil. He stroked his beard, grinning. She could hide from her fate...

It was a pickle, he was surrounded. And as they pushed their way deeper, both of their presences vanished from this world.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 25, 2020, 10:55:34 PM »
Aruna

Shadows gathered around her body within the clouds, erasing her existence from the skies.  The only indication she was ever even alive was the hole in the cloud from her blasting through it.  Still she was still close.  She always would be now.

Its your move.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 25, 2020, 10:59:27 PM »
Zeke

...But you can't hide from me. There was a blinding flash of light. The true light, cursed and corrupted. Genuine. It was enough to blind, let alone stun any common rabble. A dark silhouette rushed at Aruna's position from the side, flanking her with terrifying speed.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 26, 2020, 02:10:48 AM »
Aruna

The invisible redhead let out a giggle as Ezekial struck with pinpoint accuracy.  Little did he know that the chains had already emerged from her breasts and legs, wrapping around his body for a big old hug.  The pressed his hard old man body into her soft, somewhat cushy female one, burying his old face in her chest. We are bound together now right?  Its your turn.  Why don't we get to know each other a little better. Since you took me from my fate, I want to see yours.

And so, through her chains she began to drink it, his mana and with it, his memories.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 26, 2020, 02:25:13 AM »
Zeke

The shadow's eyes widened as chains snapped around it, and it came face to face with the best view in the clouds. But as the clouds cleared and her victory was assured, something was wrong. Terrybly, terribly wrong.

Wonderfully right.

That black thing wasn't Zeke. It was a decoy.  Because what she absorbed only tightened his grip on her further. What she grabbed was nothing more than her future self. What she was dealing with was fully comfortable using his own duality. Someone who was now using that clone to have more bits of himself travel inside her.

Someone who was sitting in midair. Sitting, and staring at her ass like he was Michelangelo's thinker. He used the power of light to hide, and the darkness to take his guise. If things were this easy, he'd be a lousy teacher, hm? A- for effort though.

How fascinating... He grinned. What do you want to know?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 02:26:22 AM by devil_lance »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 26, 2020, 02:32:12 AM »
Aruna

Aruna frowned as she realized it was a decoy, her head turning around to see the lold man staring at her ass.  With a gust of wind and stroke of her wings, she blasted forward, before circling around the old man.  Round and round she went, forming a ring with Ezekial at the center. 

What is you?  Who is Ezekeial?

THis wasn't the first time she had seen this type of thing before.  Demons striving for power to challenge the gods occasionally assimilated other lifeforms to gain power.  However, they would lose a sense of themselves, stripped away until only the most basic form of their personality remained amount the mess.  Was he even aware of who he was or...?  It was one thing to see the soul, it was another to hear what came from his lips.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 26, 2020, 02:44:52 AM »
Zeke

Zeke raised a bemused eyebrow and chortled, enjoying the dance surrounding his frail, innocent little vessel.

Truthfully, he looked a bit surprised, but accepted it gladly nonetheless. A snap. That's all it takes, and the void poured out of his hand and formed a human silouhette. Small, slender, and finally more detailed. Until the shard of the night sky took the shape of the cerulean mage of before. The one whose eyes shine like stars.

"The dragon? The stars in the night sky? that black abyss crying out to be filled, the voices in your head that won't ever stop and give you the silence you so utterly crave. You are the one who are many, yet you are one. But as the sun sets, you aren't even you anymore." This figment spoke with her voice, resting by the old man's lap as she repeated the same words the real deal spoke before. He scratched her like she was a pet, but the passion in his soul was akin to someone scratching their back. He didn't seem to really care.

He didn't.

A lot of words for a lot of nothing, eh? The truth is, I'm no one. Yet I'm also myself. And the jewels I collect also become part of me.
As he... thought that, in Aruna's mind, the stars in Zeke's darkness started shimmering more brightly, one by one.

Each and every one of them were happy.

And I'm bored.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 26, 2020, 08:52:19 PM »
Aruna

Aruna stopped circling the man, diving down before coming up, her wings flaping in order to maintain her position.  The darkness emerging did not cause fear like it did other creatures.  Darkness hid and comforted her.  That is why when she saw that familiar man and the stars, she realized.

"How honest.  So you know its not just your will."

It all made sense.

Bored?  I guess so.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 26, 2020, 09:02:59 PM »
Zeke

Zeke just shrugged. This would probably be the part where he said something cocky like who knows? I'm not even sure myself? But he didn't. He just shrugged and looked at the stars. Is it really so bad? I wasn't born a person, so I wouldn't get the fuss. I'm a hole, things just happen to sink into me. Can you judge me for following my nature?

He didn't. It was his choice to follow it. What happens happens, no need to fuss or hesitate. Its much easier to just go all out. Pride, honor, love, hate, all of that stuff is just decoration. Why bother?

Besides, it's way more fun to cut loose. At least then I have a choice.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 26, 2020, 09:10:43 PM »
Aruna

The demon stared at him, squinting as if she wasn't seeing something.  "You think that just because you suck things that is your nature?" she asked.  It was an odd stance to take.  Indeed, this is ultimately what made him a "fake demon" in her eyes, the kind of monster the humans truly feared.  He was something that consumed without reason, destroyed without mercy, all without understanding what it is.  Funny, he underthought, but she overwrought.  Perhaps it was only natural that two double edged swords would clash.

"Why bother?  But you go all out," she said, relaxing her eyes and frowning.  "You were so honest a second ago.  Why are you suddenly lying to yourself?"