Author Topic: Cross Effects- The RP  (Read 183178 times)

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects- The RP
« Reply #1695 on: April 25, 2014, 06:40:16 PM »
Lycodrake Aptera
Neo

The dragon's talon successfully hit Neo in the chest as it threw him sideways away from the car he was about to ride and hit another car right beside it, triggering it's anti-hijack alarm and wrecking one of it's side door. Neo, after hitting said car with his back, then slowly stood up, arched his back to snap back any misplaced vertebrae, and then told Lycodrake, "Okay, that's it! Ya' mo'fucking ass is getting wrecked, ya' damn lizard!" He then pulled out a round corked flask of smoke and threw in on the ground where the wingless dragon stood, making it break on impact and release the smoke, intending to envelop the dragon's head with the smoke.

Unbeknown to Lycodrake, it is a flask of vaporized marijuana.
Lycodrake expects something that would make his eyes water to the point of blindness, but instead gags on upon inhaling the vapor. Half-remembered sensations come back to him from his time spent around djinni, especially his partner Marie, but this isn't the same. Those relaxed and soothed him. Whatever this was, he could feel his eyes start to water and his tail swishing behind him felt slower. His balance faltered and his heavier frame fell onto one of his forelimbs, and he could feel his body rebel against the feeling of temperature change.

"I'll admit that that was a smart move on your part, human, but you made two mistakes: you've called me a lizard several times, increasing my ire constantly, and..." Concrete breaks under his talons as he stands back up. "Just because my mind and body are addled by it, it doesn't take me out of the fight!" Roaring, Lycodrake dashes forward - intent on making his opponent's death quick. A slam of his tail upon the human's skull should do the trick - or so he hopes.
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: April 25, 2014, 08:45:59 PM »
"My apologies, King of Heroes, but for all eternity, I serve but one lord. You may be the greatest sovereign the world ever saw, but you are not the one I pledged myself to. And regardless of my loyalty to Duryodhana, one king does not bow to another without first suffering the taste of defeat."

"Oh? Such loyalty, son of Surya. How rare to find such a thing in this day and age."

One could feel the displeasure in the King's words as he locked his red eyes with Karna's blue.

"Then when you taste defeat at my hands, you will bow to me? Such a thing is all to easy to arrange."

"All beings are created equal, God-King, it matters not whether they are orphaned outcasts like myself or the hand-forged perfect human made by gods, like you."

"All beings are not created equal. Of that, I am the greatest example."

Gilgamesh took three steps forward, scowling. Such a statement would have been the death of many in his time, yet he allowed Karna to speak further.

"Do you truly think so? You, who lead all of humanity in the war against those cruel and selfish Gods that sought to control them by proxy through you? I can understand that feeling, but I fear that I do not share your opinion. All humans deserve the right to choose their own fate, and if you feel that you have the right to choose the destinies of every man, woman and child in this realm, then truly nothing must remain in your jaded heart but the nature of a tyrant."

The rooftop was overtaken by a deep silence, as still as a pool of water and as sharp as the point of a knife. The only sound that could be heard was the grinding of the Golden King's teeth.

"No man in all the world has the permission to speak to me as such. I suggest you hold your tongue, son of the Sun God."

"Unfortunately, this is where we come to a disagreement. I would like for you to back down, King of Heroes, and cease this foolish endeavor. If not... Well, I don’t wish to myself, but it seems this will be where we part."

The eyes of the King burned with anger. A single step was taken, and in that instant he was clad in his golden armor. Gilgamesh, King of all Heroes, regarded Karna as a lion would upon a mouse.

"None can command me, Son of Surya. There are those who have died for far less then the offenses you have committed here. The word of the King is the truth of the universe - yet for this disrespect I will only reprimand you. Am I not generous?" He paused for a moment.

"And yet, as I am a fair King, I will hear you out if you wish to plead for your life. I have special affection for things which have the value of gold. Your armor, your spear, or your head. If you present any of those to me, I will be satisfied. So? What is your answer to this generous offer?"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 11:04:46 PM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[img=http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/03/103/gilgamesh-fate-1950x800-wallpaper-1718691.jpg][/img]

Brahmastra

« Reply #1697 on: April 26, 2014, 12:54:33 AM »
"An inexhaustible greed that takes and takes. Even with so much wealth, still you desire new treasures? …well, I do understand the feeling. In any case, my head is not worth even one penny. For you, even if you obtained my armor it wouldn’t be enough, but you’ll have to give up on that one, at least. It is the single proof of my existence, and since you have declined my offer, I cannot give it to you.  That said, giving you my spear would leave me unarmed, so all that's left is my worthless head. Go ahead and take it. — provided, of course, that you can."

With that, the challenge had been issued. Jumping a few steps backwards, Karna took a lazy battle stance, looking relaxed but leaving no holes in his defense. It was now the God-King's move.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 01:12:38 AM by Brahmastra »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: April 26, 2014, 04:54:44 AM »
Kiyoshi thought for a moment. He didn't really have a strong preference, the descriptions didn't really tell him enough to say which he would favour.

Hmm, well, the bowman sounds a bit like dad, he can be snarky sometimes. Plus, mummy is an archer too. So, why not go with the archer? He's probably nice.

"The snarky bowman", he said, smiling.

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: April 26, 2014, 09:56:05 AM »
Lycodrake Aptera

Lycodrake expects something that would make his eyes water to the point of blindness, but instead gags on upon inhaling the vapor. Half-remembered sensations come back to him from his time spent around djinni, especially his partner Marie, but this isn't the same. Those relaxed and soothed him. Whatever this was, he could feel his eyes start to water and his tail swishing behind him felt slower. His balance faltered and his heavier frame fell onto one of his forelimbs, and he could feel his body rebel against the feeling of temperature change.

"I'll admit that that was a smart move on your part, human, but you made two mistakes: you've called me a lizard several times, increasing my ire constantly, and..." Concrete breaks under his talons as he stands back up. "Just because my mind and body are addled by it, it doesn't take me out of the fight!" Roaring, Lycodrake dashes forward - intent on making his opponent's death quick. A slam of his tail upon the human's skull should do the trick - or so he hopes.

Neo

Might not have that Neo didn't expect for the dragon to still fight with his state of mind, he still managed to dodge the tail slam. One of the effects of marijuana is that it causes muscle relaxation and it inhibits motor skills, therefore making anyone who is under its influence move slower. This, aside from the fact that most people look at psychoactive drugs in a negative light and therefore strongly avoid using it, is one of the reasons why Neo uses vaporized cannabis and others like it as tools to help him fight.

Neo chuckled while looking at Lycodrake being affected by the vapors. "Ya' ain't gonna kill me like that so fucking quickly, baby. So I suggest that you find yo'self some damn big cow or somethin' to eat because yo' gonna have to fuckin' feed yo' munchies." Neo then walked into the car where he slammed his back earlier, went in the driver's seat, hotwired it and looked out at the car's window before saying, "So you don't like to be called 'lizard', huh? So fine, ain't calling you a fuckin' lizard no more..." He paused for a second to maneuver the car our of the parking lot, and then yelled at him, "Smell ya' later, alligator!" He then began to accelerate away from the site.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:56:50 AM by Ivan The Mouse »

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: April 26, 2014, 02:43:43 PM »
"An inexhaustible greed that takes and takes. Even with so much wealth, still you desire new treasures? …well, I do understand the feeling. In any case, my head is not worth even one penny. For you, even if you obtained my armor it wouldn’t be enough, but you’ll have to give up on that one, at least. It is the single proof of my existence, and since you have declined my offer, I cannot give it to you.  That said, giving you my spear would leave me unarmed, so all that's left is my worthless head. Go ahead and take it. — provided, of course, that you can."

"So be it."

As Gilgamesh spoke, the area was bathed in golden light - not from the sun, but what laid behind the king. Distortions in the air, rippling circles that appeared like molten gold, had appeared, dwarfing the surrounding buildings in their multitude. They numbered at least eighty, and from each one a different weapon, a Noble Phantasm of the highest caliber emerged, the tips pointing straight at Karna. This was the treasury of the King, the amassed wealth of all the world - The Gate of Babylon.

The King of Heroes spoke again, but it was not a boast, nor an insult. It was a name, the name of the only friend that Gilgamesh had ever had.

"Enkidu."

In that instant, chains shot forth from the numerous circles of gold that had appeared at different angles. The Chains that bound The Bull of Heaven, that increased in their strength the higher the divinity of their target - for a demigod, such a weapon was all but unbreakable. In an instant, they wrapped around their target and bound him from every angle.

"I give you this last chance to plead for mercy, son of Surya. Do not waste this miracle."

Both Gilgamesh and Karna knew what the reply would be, but the mercy of the King was infinite, and he gave this last chance to the man who had transgressed and committed the gravest of sins - doubting the might of the Oldest King.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 02:48:48 PM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[img=http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/03/103/gilgamesh-fate-1950x800-wallpaper-1718691.jpg][/img]

Brahmastra

« Reply #1701 on: April 26, 2014, 03:18:47 PM »
Karna was not surprised by the appearance of the golden gate that appeared behind the King of Heroes. One who had all the wealth of the world must have a way to use it after all. Scores of weapons from all ages lined up in the golden gate, locked onto him by the king's impeccable aim. His eyes worked over each one rapidly, seeing the power trapped within. He could block the strongest 36 of the 80 with ease, dodge another 34 and let the 10 weakest collide uselessly with his armor. Even if his estimates were somehow off, the barrage before him could not possibly kill him, and he was sure his adversary knew the same.

"Enkidu."

In that instant, chains shot forth from the numerous circles of gold that had appeared at different angles. The Chains that bound The Bull of Heaven, that increased in their strength the higher the divinity of their target - for a demigod, such a weapon was all but unbreakable. In an instant, they wrapped around their target and bound him from every angle.

There was no escape. The chains moved faster than his reflexes could follow and soon he was restricted entirely. Bound by his arms, legs, shoulders and waist, he could not possibly move a muscle. Still his expression did not change, mostly out of sheer defiance of his foe.

'I see, so that is your trick.'

The same chains that once bound Gugalanna now held him suspended, and for the first time in his long existence Karna's divine blood worked against him. However...

"I give you this last chance to plead for mercy, son of Surya. Do not waste this miracle."

Karna did not even dignify his opponent's trash talk with an answer. Gilgamesh should know, moreso than anyone else that his parlor's trick did not work.

Summoning the strength that once shook the universe from it's foundation and crumbled the chariot of his brother to dust despite the protection of two omnipotent beings, Karna began to overcome the chains' grasp on him. The chains tightened even further, but he did not let up, and finally, with an earth-shattering roar, the bindings that could not break were broken, and scattered uselessly across the rooftop.

In the same instance, before the golden visage before him could even fathom what was happening, Karna firmly planted his gold-clad foot in the underside of Gilgamesh's jaw and sent him flying.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 06:12:09 PM by Brahmastra »

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: April 26, 2014, 09:15:24 PM »
Mordred experienced once again the strange sensation as they went through different plans. She suspected that Imnity was more skilled in that domain, or at least her ability looked more elegant than Downy's. It didn't take long for them to reach the Nexus.

They had been sent to scout the city until further notification. Saber knew her task was of importance, yet she had something else on her mind. The Knight urged her companion to a clothing store. Indeed, besides her armor, she didn't have anything to wear. And since it didn't seem the Holy Grail War will happen soon, she could spare some time picking up something. After half an hour, Mordred was out of said store, adorned in a rather revealing yet masculine outfit.

"This will do. Much more confortable."

They started wandering, the Knight not really sure what would be the next step. Looking at Imnity, she wondered what kind of relationship her new Master had with these underlings of his and, more than that, what kind of world did they come from. There was a lot she ignored from her new allies, and the sooner she could understand them, the better she could evaluate her future among them.

"So, how did you and Downy meet? I heard him call you Generals of Ruin. What kind of title is it?"

Not long after asking, the blonde girl thrown a glance on the other side of the street as a car engine attracted her attention. The vehicle didn't look any different than your average one, besides a busted door.  On the other hand, the reptilian figure she saw totally surprised her. She stopped, tugging on Imnity's sleeve.

"Do you see what I see?"

Her mind quickly processed to identify the creature but even for an heroic spirit, it wasn't something common to come across a dragon. Oddly, it didn't have a set of wings. It was an even more strange sight since they were in the middle of a city.

----

Kyle simply chuckled.

"You zap out of nowhere only to fall in a dumpster, dude. Of course I would laugh."

Done, he gave the man a more closer look.

"Especially someone that big. Well, you don't seem be hurt in spite of your fall. You must be pretty tough, huh."

The black guy smelled the giant as he walked around him. Yes, definitely human. Strong too. The shapeshifter offered him a handshake, with the hand which didn't come in contact with his manhood.

"I won't say welcome considering this place sucks most of the time. Anyway, name's Kyle."

« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:16:43 PM by Daiki »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: April 26, 2014, 11:03:06 PM »

Kyle simply chuckled.

"You zap out of nowhere only to fall in a dumpster, dude. Of course I would laugh."

Done, he gave the man a more closer look.

"Especially someone that big. Well, you don't seem be hurt in spite of your fall. You must be pretty tough, huh."

The black guy smelled the giant as he walked around him. Yes, definitely human. Strong too. The shapeshifter offered him a handshake, with the hand which didn't come in contact with his manhood.

"I won't say welcome considering this place sucks most of the time. Anyway, name's Kyle."

Definitely, that man was not ordinary. Because who smells somebody like that casually. He had his suspicions, though probably not matching Kyle's nature. But of course he should be tolerant, it's the 21th century!

"I'm not funny" he grumbled, accepting the handshake somewhat reluctantly "Um, my full name is long, so call me JoJo. Do you know where I ended up anyway? It's not Georgia, right?" he asked.

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: April 27, 2014, 02:07:37 AM »
Lycodrake Aptera
Krokodil Factory - Parking Lot

The human sped off down the road in the vehicle, leaving Lycodrake with the lingering effects of marijuana. He swore to himself that he would avoid that human as much as possible - his words had gotten under Lycodrake's skin far too much and the man didn't even care. Such apathetic, uncaring humans rubbed him the wrong way far too often, but dragons and humans are creatures of emotions. His ire and chemically-induced confusion did not help him when he tried to think of other ways he could have resolved the issues.

'With some sentient beings, you can only do so much, I guess.' The wingless one noted the human's words on eating soon and began to worry; he was not one to eat humans and had no idea of a place to sate his hunger. He thought it secondary to finding where he was and helping Tywin, but with his body rebelling and his mind addled, he felt weary. He collapsed onto the concrete and canceled his size-shifting ability to return to the size of a warg.

His thoughts became blurry and muddled. Adding to it all, he spied two small humanoid figures staring in his direction. He hoped they were at least members of a neutral party.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 02:11:27 AM by Lycodrake »
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: April 27, 2014, 02:18:57 AM »
Eventually the feeling of loneliness faded. It always did.  Now was the time for thinking.If one thing could endanger him in this city then he would watch and observe for threats. He could not afford to make a mistake. If there was anything as dangerous as Karna running through the city then he would need to know of it. The barn had been transformed. Flesh covered the insides while the outside remained practically untouched. It would serve as a decent cover. The barn's owner was long dead. Consuming him had revealed that the man was well liked. PARIAH's cautious nature had helped in greatly in making sure no one noticed the man's disappearance. He simply took the man's form and informed everyone that he was going on a vacation. This falsehood would not last too long but people wouldn't dare to interfere regardless.

Now he needed to set up his watchers.

With a thought the flesh burst and hundreds of blood red crows flew out. They flew through windows and began to spread around the City. Within a moment PARIAH connected himself to the hive mind and began to direct them. All beings of the virus were a part of the hive mind, and it allowed PARIAH to utilize the senses of all the creatures connected to it. Even while directing the hundreds of crows PARIAH was still capable of focusing on his home. With a thought dozens of pods emerged from the ground and burst.

Beasts emerged from the pods.

Each of them was as big as a large car. Fast, strong, and incredibly dangerous. Their skin had a pinkish hue with splotches of black and their faces had small eyes along with small slits for a nose and a large mouth. Hunters is what PARIAH called them. However, they were nothing compared to what came next. Monsters with grey flesh, slightly smaller eyes, larger mouths, and were simply bigger than their pink counterparts. They outmatched their counterparts in speed, strength, and intelligence. While regular hunters only had predatory instincts and were primarily guided by PARIAH, these "leader" hunters were nearly human in intellect and could command their brethren. All in all there were 100 hunters and 10 leader hunters. They were divided into groups of 10. One leader and nine ordinary hunters. PARIAH mentally ordered the squads to scatter and they did. Bursting through the barn door they jumped into the city. If the crows were to be his eyes and ears then these hunters would be his arm. They would test the people of the City and bring them here if they survived the first strike. Calmly he closed the doors to the barn and prepared the barn for an additional round of spawning. Now he just needed to wait and watch. He closed his eyes and focused his mind completely on controlling the creatures through the hive mind.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 02:20:25 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: April 27, 2014, 08:26:08 AM »
Imnity and Mordred
Out and About

Content to simple follow her fellow companion around for the time being, Imnity followed Mordred whims, even going so far as to compliment her on her new found attire.

It was a short while after this that Mordred brought up a question that Imnity guessed had been on her mind for quite some time now.

"So, how did you and Downy meet? I heard him call you Generals of Ruin. What kind of title is it?"

"We were introduced to each other through his ancestor Lobelia, who you have yet to meet. Thanks to our similar points of view we agreed that the best course of action was to work together which has led us to this current point in time. As for our title, well that unfortunately is a little more complicated to explain. Back in our original world, the world is very much divided into two as all worlds are in some shape or form. This title is simply a way to distinguish us from the other side. That is also why we have not yet given it to you, though you do meet at least a few of the required credentials. Unfortunately we appear to be short on time..."

Interrupting her, Mordred tugged on her sleeve so as to point out what Imnity had also noticed.

"Do you see what I see?"

"Indeed I do, it appears to be of draconian lineage though unfortunately I have yet to pinpoint any important factors. I suspect that if you wish to interfere you had best be careful, these types of beings are often full of annoying factors that can be hard to calculate. But I shall leave it up to you, should you wish to intervene or retreat I will provide support as best as I can. Perhaps this being could be of some use to us given the circumstances?"

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: April 27, 2014, 07:28:31 PM »
Wanderer

The maze of shadows and flame that form my face twist into a horrifying grin as I laugh. The man who was pinned escapes, the dragon chases after - such things are of little importance. A swing of the cavalry sword unleashes a twisting curtain of flame that spreads around us, adding to the blaze. THis way there is less chance of an interruption.

"Shall we begin?"

The cavalry sword is dismissed, and now I grasp a lance of steel and hardened wood. At my touch fire and shadow crawl along its length, changing the weapon's very nature. I heft it and point the blackened lance at the green Rider across from me. More have arrived - I can feel them. It matters not.

I tighten my grip on the lance. The night air, already heated from the nearby fire, now burns with new intensity. My presence is choking to the point where mortal could easily find themselves on the ground, struggling to breathe.

I heft the lance and point the tip straight at the horseman's chest.

"Have at thee, Rider!"

With a snapping of the reins, Ruin shoots forward so fast we cover the ground between us in an instance. The black lance I hold in my hand is shot forward with incredible speed and power - and yet something is off. The blow is such that, conceivably, a being that strained itself could deflect some of the force. It's only the opening blow to this duel, but even so I feel such excitement. I hope that it will not disappoint.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: April 27, 2014, 11:40:06 PM »
In the same instance, before the golden visage before him could even fathom what was happening, Karna firmly planted his gold-clad foot in the underside of Gilgamesh's jaw and sent him flying.

Some of the officials were on their way up to the staff room for lunch and a quick discussion on new policies. Thanks to the money they had obtained from one of the massive company Golden Rule's grants, they were now able to expand the designs for the left wing, where-

A rumble shook the building as a golden-clad figure tore through it. Watching the building collapse as he flew past, Gilgamesh felt only anger. That one would dare lay a hand upon the King deserved punishment of the highest order. As the King of Heroes soared through the air, the golden ripple of the Gate of Babylon forming one again. As Gilgamesh passed over the distortion, from it emerged a gold and emerald ark, the Vimana, an ancient Indian technology controlled by the King's thoughts.

Executing a perfect barrel roll, it caught Gilgamesh perfectly, disrupting the momentum of the kick. It began to rise above the now-fallen building as The Golden King searched for Karna. Spotting him below, the King rose from his throne with an angry gaze. That Karna could break Enkidu was something that he had held no doubt of, but he had underestimated Karna's speed. Stepping forward, Gilgamesh raised his hand above his head as hundreds of portals opened up behind him.

From each pool of molten gold that hun in the air countless weapons emerged, each bearing power unheard of in this modern age, each a Noble Phantasm that surpassed the eighty before. Dainsleif, Harpe, Durandal, Gram, Vajra... these and more hung behind the King in a display that could be seen for miles upon miles. Spears that could split mountains, axes that froze the very air through which they traveled, swords that multiplied every passing moment, each with three times the force of a lightning bolt trapped inside the blade. All these treasures and more now aimed themselves at Karna, awaiting the King's command.

"Die, Son of Surya."

Gilgamesh snapped his fingers, and in that instant a barrage that could not be denied rained down upon Karna and the city before him.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 02:14:44 AM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Brahmastra

« Reply #1709 on: April 28, 2014, 12:50:39 AM »
Though a full smirk now clad Karna's white lips, he made a mistake and overshot the amount of force he put into his kick. He had hoped to follow up his attack, but the monstrous strength he used to break Enkidu had still permeated his limbs and so he sent the King of Heroes flying. Now an incredibly angry Gilgamesh was firing scores upon scores of deadly Noble Phantasms at him from atop a Vimana he did not recognize. Such an act was an affront to the gods, and for it Karna would make him atone.

His spear was useless here. Drawing forth his treasured bow Vijaya, Karna began rapidly shooting down the weapons of old in a systematic manner, firing his white arrows at such a speed that one could not even see his string pulled or his arrows flying. The strongest of the ancient weapons were plucked from the sky and fell uselessly to the ground, but Karna could not move nearly fast enough to nullify them all. Over two dozen of the shining projectiles collided with his body, and while none pierced through him, he was soon covered in scratches, wounds and deeper gashes, but he did not slow down. In fact, the overwhelming bloodlust contained behind Karna's mask of serenity was beginning to leak out.

"Now THIS is what I've been searching for, King of Heroes!"

With his calm smirk degenerating into a grin showing some of his gilded teeth, Karna considered the situation in the same calm manner he had so far. There was no way he could win this battle like this. Not only was his opponent nigh-impossible to hit while riding a divine chariot, he was also laying down a barrage that Karna could not match, even with his archery that matches that of the Para Brahmin. There was no other choice at this point, he would have to use an Astra and commit a great sin by destroying the Vimana.

Karna summoned forth a green arrow, similar in appearance to a snake, and chanted an incantation.

I condemn my target to a painful death with this Invocation.

मैं इस मंगलाचरण के साथ एक दर्दनाक मौत के लिए मेरा लक्ष्य निंदा करते हैं.

In this arrow I call forth the wrath of the mighty Naga

इस तीर में मैं शक्तिशाली नागा के प्रकोप आगे कॉल. यह सच है कि मेरे प्रतिद्वंद्वी हड़ताल.

May it strike my opponent true and throw him to the ground

और उसे भूमि पर फेंक कर सकते हैं

With every word the arrow seemed to come alive, hissing and spitting toxins from his arrowhead while glowing a poisonous green. Finally, With a massive leap into the air, aiming directly at the Vimana, he knew that with the Mach 6 speed of his arrow, he could never miss.

"NAGASTRA!"

Karna let the arrow fly.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:16:32 PM by Brahmastra »