Author Topic: Cross Effects- The RP  (Read 183154 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects- The RP
« Reply #1770 on: May 02, 2014, 10:08:11 PM »
"An excellent idea. However every good spectacle deserves good drink as well doesn't it?" The metal rod burst out of the ice and reshaped itself into two fine goblets with a metal dragon wrapped around the center. Grigori created water and poured it into the goblets. A single transmutation spell changed the water into high quality wine. "The skyscraper over there should prove to be a suitable location." He flew to the top of the building and held out the goblet waiting for Vatler to come along.

Brahmastra

« Reply #1771 on: May 02, 2014, 10:16:46 PM »
Vatler had a feeling that he would very much come to like this youthful looking faux-god a lot. With a single jump, Vatler had climbed half of the urban tower, covered another half by jumping off the wall, cracking it slightly in the process and then finally hoisting himself over the edge of the roof with a single relaxed hand motion, landing on his feet. Taking the overly ornate goblet from Grigori's extended hand, Vatler took a sip. The wine was nothing spectacular, but he did not mind, his standards for fine drink were admittedly too high to begin with. With a slight nod of appreciation towards his fellow sorcerer, he watched the spectacle appearing on the magical screen ensue.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: May 03, 2014, 02:41:56 AM »
Satoshi smiled as the knights returned carrying the steel. " Stay there, I'll be finished with your bindings in ten minutes" he said.

Angra gurgled in response.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:42:29 AM by lantzblades »

Brahmastra

« Reply #1773 on: May 03, 2014, 11:38:38 AM »
Karna was forced back a few steps, a bruise on his face beginning to heal. This was not going as well as he would've liked. He and the Golden King had exchanged blows for almost 15 minutes now, and things were not in his favor. Minus the fact that he had turned Gilgamesh's armor into a dented mess, he had done superficial damage. It was clear to him that he would never win in a fistfight at this rate.

'But... I said myself that the result would not matter'

Truly just as the king before him, he was enjoying this fight more than any other he had ever participated in. He had been so into it that he had barely noticed that they had been caged and turned into an exposition. However, fighting with fists only was getting slightly dull, and Karna was at a disadvantage, his body covered in bruises, cuts and cracks in his armor that were regenerating at rapid speeds.

Molding his Brahmastra into the shape of a short sword and shield, Karna pressed the attack, catching each of Gilgamesh's blows with the nigh-unbreakable sword and shield while laying down a fierce counterattack.

Minutes passed as golden fists met black sword and shield before Karna saw his opening. His opponent, in a brief moment of carelessness, had left his left shoulder open, and Karna struck, even as a fist bore down on the left side of his face,  burrowing the sword deep between the Golden Hero's shoulder blades before sending him him flying with a shield slam to the midsection.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:59:50 PM by Brahmastra »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: May 03, 2014, 11:47:36 AM »
Ellen

These were closing hours of her computer service shop, and the sun was setting. She carefully checked on if the doors were locked, being slightly paranoid about people breaking and seizing something. The crime rate was on surge, after all. And she could not afford any major financial losses, as she barely paid off her student loan. Despite her considerable skill at computers and technology, she has been unable to secure some well paid job in her field without connections, so she had to be content with starting small. But better something than nothing.

On her way to home, something really nasty and unexpected happened. In form of fragment of rubble or some other debris piercing her body at high speed. Her lungs pierced, she spurted blood from her mouth and collapsed to the ground, gasping for air while lying in her own blood, have little strength to even curse her own fate. Drowning on her own blood, it seemed she would not made it even if she was quickly found by medical services. Only sounds her dwindling consciousness could register were echoing sounds of a distant but intense battle between two demigods which indirectly caused her demise.

(OOC: "Thanks", Gilgamesh and Karna).
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 04:06:17 PM by AKatIsFineToo »

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: May 03, 2014, 11:46:32 PM »
That did Not just happen.

Which part? The part where the low class god avoided an attack moving at just over the speed of sound, or the part where we got blindsided by a vampire beam, sent through three buildings, and embedded in an inner wall of a fourth?

Shut up, both of you. I think we crashed into someone's home.

After a moments deliberation, Minato decides to wait a few minutes for his concusion to subside before doing anything else.

Not like you can move with all that rebar running out of you legs and chest.

Crap

Minato then decided to wait and hope someone would find and help him before the voices in his head drove him insane.

Hey! I resent that!

*Sigh*

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: May 03, 2014, 11:58:31 PM »
"Hmm." Where had that kid gone? Grigori began to wonder and took a look around the landscape before he saw a home with an enormous hole in it. He lifted his arm and the part of the building where the hole was located was torn from it's foundation. "While we wait for our little friend to join us I have a question to ask. How did you manage to tame these magnificent beasts?"

Brahmastra

« Reply #1777 on: May 04, 2014, 12:06:28 AM »
"A matter of contract and convenience I assure you. My lord, first among Primogenitors, had captured the spirits of eight great Dragon Gods of the Orient in a demonic artifact, but no matter how hard he tried, they would not join him. He instead tried to have me enslave them by force, despite my inexperienced youth at the time, and they took a liking to me. Shortly after, the eight and I formed a contract. Sadly not an interesting tale, I know, but I would be lying if I said it happened otherwise." With that, Vatler stopped speaking once again while watched the black-and-gold clad warrior finally strike a serious blow, as the Vampire monarch swirled his goblet of wine casually.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: May 04, 2014, 12:15:10 AM »
"An interesting tale. It says much about yourself that any god would ever submit to you. However you have mentioned these Primogenitors several times. I'm curious. Are you some sort of immortal man or another type of creature? There is no other explanation for how you could meet the first of your kind" He pulled a bit more and the house was now floating right next to the skyscraper. With a fingersnap the bars of metal piercing the boy's body twisted around his limbs making the binding even more difficult to break out of. 

Grigori looked towards the teenager. "You may speak after my friend tells me a little more about himself."
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 12:16:01 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Brahmastra

« Reply #1779 on: May 04, 2014, 12:54:37 AM »
"The Progenitors are the chosen of the gods, the ones who initially blessed mankind with vampirism in a world not like this one. I come directly from his bloodline, and have consumed two of my kin to achieve powers close to his."

Grigori looked towards the teenager. "You may speak after my friend tells me a little more about himself."

"Let the poor boy down, I wouldn't want such a handsome youth to be too damaged."

"Nanda!"

A yellow dragon burst forth from behind Vatler before immediately shooting a massive blast of purple energy into the floating building, making it explode and then crumble, letting the young teen fall to the ground.

"Oops."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: May 04, 2014, 01:07:24 AM »
"Such a loss of control Vatler! I'm surprised you managed to make such a novice mistake." With that said Grigori raised his left hand and a blast of wind slammed into the teenager and knocked him back onto the building a few meters away from the pair of magic users. "That was for that cut you gave me. Now that we've finished business do you want to watch the fight?" Just in case of hostilities Grigori created a large ball of water in one hand, and took a sip from his goblet with the other.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:10:40 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: May 04, 2014, 01:45:44 AM »
Resist urge to megidolaon.

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT.

Shut UP THANATOS!

Minato, in short order was bound even more tightly, then blown up. Normally this would have the same impact that everything else does but luck was on his side as the blast dislodged the things that were preventing his movement.

The instant the metal bars left his body his wounds from the blast were already healed and a scant few seconds after a blast of wind slammed into him, a majority of the spell was disrupted by Messiah's resistance but the small gust that remained allowed him to right himself and kick off the nearby building with enough force to send him soaring, and landing near the two who had been blasting him.

"So," Minato says while working the out the small kinks that he incured during that short time, "Those two are still going at it?" 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:55:43 AM by Kurogami »

Brahmastra

« Reply #1782 on: May 04, 2014, 01:51:56 AM »
"Indeed, though I suspect that with the way their fight is going now, they could last for weeks. Truly a shame, I would enjoy conversing with one who had exceeded humanity by such a degree."

Vatler could not help but be somewhat enamored by the blue-haired teen before him, who reminded him so much of the very Fourth Primogenitor who had stolen his heart, and winked playfully at the sword-toting youth, tongue poking slightly out of his mouth.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: May 04, 2014, 01:57:30 AM »
"Well, I suppose I am acting like a third wheel right now aren't I? I will give you all the time necessary to display your affection for this young man Vatler." With that said Grigori drifted away from the building and formed a privacy barrier around it. Usually used for more... intimate encounters. A cube of yellow light formed around the top of the building. With a clap of his hands the sigils for darkness shined for a brief moment and the inside of the barrier became as dark as night. "Have fun you two! Don't get too messy in there!"
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:58:13 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: May 04, 2014, 02:10:22 AM »
It only took a few seconds for Minato's skin to begin smoking and sizzling audibly as if he were being heavily burned.

Pain beyond mortal comprehension began to soak into his very being.

"Dark barrier, not the best idea."

The worst part was that this continuous damage robbed him of the concentration needed to switch to a different Persona.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 02:13:45 AM by Kurogami »