Author Topic: Cross Effects- The RP  (Read 182053 times)

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects- The RP
« Reply #765 on: December 08, 2013, 11:08:10 PM »
"She went downstairs. The nice lady did. Did you see her?"
From the look on his face, he was completely sincere. Drunk on something and incapable of holding himself up, but completely sincere. It also helped his credibility that no one came forward to correct him.

Which basically meant that the world was out to mess with me, to the point of using my own words against me.

I didn't have the right reaction, so I just went a little slack-jawed instead.

"...I just said something bad I think."

"No, it's, eh..." I didn't even bother finishing the sentence. Instead I stopped resting against the door frame, got up against the nearest wall and started leaning on it. It was a nice wall. It was cold and calming from the moment I rested my forehead and arms on it.

I took deep breaths, as oddly calm and static as I was, and I wondered why I wasn't as angry as I thought the situation would make me. Usually I'd be fuming right now. Goodness knows, I've sworn loudly for less. Instead, everything was oddly... serene.

Wait no, there it was.

"Fuck!" I smashed my head against the wall, leaving a crack. "Shit!" I smashed against it again, making the crack spread. "Goddamn it!" Again, and chunks gave way. "Cunt!" Bits of the wall fell off where I struck it, paving the first steps to a new doorway to the next room. "Horsecrap!" My forehead bled openly, but went ignored. "Bitch!" I started crying around this point. "Quit!" I stopped feeling the pain from my forehead. "Fucking!" I pulled back for a big one. "With me!" My face bore into the wall, creating a roughly head-shaped hole, and I didn't spend the effort the pull it back out.

I needed a little hole to cry in, and this was going to be it. With the day I'd had, a moment alone sobbing in a wall was well-earned.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 08, 2013, 11:34:58 PM »
"Wow, you have it rough." Seras remarked honestly "For some reason I am being reminded of my old master, he was an old vampire of great power and he was somewhat of an arse. He was also a glutton for blood and fighting, one time when we were in Brazil we were framed as terrorists than master went on a rampage. In the End he ended up impaling several of the still living attackers on flagpoles to put some fear into their souls but personally I think he did it for old times sake, Master Alucard was a True Vampire but he was also my second Father in a sense" Seras dropped the name of her old master to see if this guys mind could figure out who her master was, she had given him some hints as to who her old master was.

"By the way, we never introduced ourselves" Seras said calmly with an innocent smile "I am Seras Victoria, Former Officer and Vampiress to the late Hellsing Organization" Again Seras dropped yet another hint to her master's identity, if her companion knew of Bram Stroker's book than it would click in his mind hopefully
Helsing... Seriously?

Rumor was Dracula was still in Torpor - he'd have to be actually, considering his age, and probably the sheer potency of his blood. Even the Creator of the Coils of the Dragon couldn't claim that he'd surpassed the vampiric condition yet. She couldn't be his Childe, the three Daughters of Dracula were well accounted for and known, and the Ordo Dracul would be crowing from the rooftops if their mythical founder was back in business. Even some Unaligned motherfucker like me would have heard if the Son of the Dragon was walking the nights once more. Short of Longinus he's the most iconic Kindred in history: even the Kine know of him.

"Jack. Just Jack. And I don't have any fancy titles."

Yeah, the broad was crazy - Dracula's childer my ass.

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: December 08, 2013, 11:50:43 PM »
Axe Cop put his hand on the girl's shoulder reassuringly. It was tough. Sometimes life made you want to just mess up something. He could understand the feeling. Of course, in his case he just snuck out and went around chopping the heads off of bad guys.

"Right." He pulled her head out of the wall. "First, quit crying and I'll give you a free donut when we get to the station. Second, stop trying to head-butt this place to the ground or I'll up your sentence. Property damage is a crime, unless someone here has magical fixing powers."

He looked at the rest of the room. Eh, it was possible.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 12:08:23 AM by Bloble »

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: December 09, 2013, 12:32:56 AM »
As soon as I got pulled out of the wall by the manliest man, I forced my face to look serious and tried to force my eyes to stop crying, which only half-worked. As it was, all I could do was hope the blood coming out of my forehead was enough to mask the rest.

I would have liked more time in the wall, though. It was warm and protected me. But better I didn't turn a city against me by resisting the guard.

"Right." He pulled her head out of the wall. "First, quit crying and I'll give you a free donut when we get to the station. Second, stop trying to head-butt this place to the ground or I'll up your sentence. Property damage is a crime, unless someone here has magical fixing powers."
"Yes sir," I said sullenly to both points, hoping whatever a donut was, it was worth the humiliation. I shook free and stood beside him, on the side Lawrence was hanging off of. A familiar face was better than nothing.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 09, 2013, 01:28:26 AM »
Satoshi laughed. "Honestly that was my first time so I have no idea what he'll be like." a sudden thumping sounded from the castle gates and Satoshi turned to look out the small window finding a man with a flaming skull. 'Crap, I do not want to deal with. Wait a minute the spirit of vengeance doesn't knock. Awesome in the clear.' he thought.

Turning to Rider he smiled "I'll go deal with the guy at the gate, thanks to your praise I'm at full mast again but we won't be able to have a round two with some idiot banging on the gate all night" he said sliding out of bed beginning to dress.

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 09, 2013, 02:18:39 AM »
"Excellent!" Axe Cop said, happy to have finally managed something without having some random person jump into the conversation or a long lost daughter of some red dude in a skirt reveal herself in the most dramatic possible manner. "Now turn that frown upside down! The cells are really quite nice, and I'm sure Gun Cop will be perfectly happy to stay up all night talking to you."

He began to shoosh the two prisoners out of the door, turning back to the kitchen one last time to address those left inside.

"Now I've got my eye on this place," Axe Cop said. "Tell the land lady that all she needs to do is call 911 if there's any kind of emergency, and I'll be right on the scene."

With that, he cheerfully strolled out of the room with Lawrence and Ran beside him, completely failing to notice the giant hulk of a man doing a horrible job of hiding in the closet. Not my problem, he told himself. Not. My. Problem.

The drive back was less bumpy, and although the engine sputtered like crazy every time Lawrence had one of his giggling fits, they got back without anyone getting a concussion.

"Gun Cop!" Axe Cop yelled as they entered the almost deserted station. "Unlock one of the cells! We've got two overnighters!"

He paused, smelling something strange.

"Oh, and nice job with the coffee! We'll make a sergeant out of you yet!"

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 09, 2013, 02:23:34 AM »
The cell was rather nice all things considered. Lawrence was coming down off his high by this point, the impurities of the plasm he'd absorbed finally purged from his system.

Do you feel better now?

'There's a hot woman in the cell with me alone, I just bitchslapped something saying it was All The Worlds Evils with a damn metal flask I scribbled on in crayon, and I got to flip Dick McAsshole off. Three times. This day took a turn for the better, if you ignore being arrested for speeding. I was going 30 in a 25!'

Are you going to tell him that or make all the blood explode out of his body...

'I think not bringing that up is the best option.'

Regarding the single, one person cot in the cell, Lawrence resolved to do the gentlemanly thing.

"Ran, let's do a coin flip for the bed. Loser sleeps on the concrete. I call heads."

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: December 09, 2013, 05:17:56 AM »
"Gun Cop!" Axe Cop yelled as they entered the almost deserted station. "Unlock one of the cells! We've got two overnighters!"

"Oh, and nice job with the coffee! We'll make a sergeant out of you yet!"

"The Bakery has a batch of baked 'goods' enroute so I hope you don't mind greeting them, no need to worry about payment as I have already covered that" Kusagari replied calmly, all things considered he may just be one of the saner and most normal officer working at the station. He made his way to the cell where the jailees were, although they were both in the same cell and there were plenty of empty cells

"Ran, let's do a coin flip for the bed. Loser sleeps on the concrete. I call heads."

"Or I could put you two in adjacent cells instead" Kusagari spoke as he stepped into the view of the jailees his 'Boss' had brought in "That way you can both get as good as a sleep as possible without having a sore back afterwards" He had done that once and it was not fun, which is way he prefered to sleep in trees when he no place to go. As he pulled his spare jail keys from the inside of his coat, he flashed the two jailees both the Sora Katana and his .357 Longarm Pistol briefly in an intentional show of of what he could draw in a moments notice "Come on then, who is getting their own cell?" Kusagari asked of the two individuals
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations
http://gat-x139.deviantart.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mordalfusgrea

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: December 09, 2013, 06:01:15 AM »
Connor searched Sakura's pockets and found the phone. "Hmmm, wee one do you remember the lock code"

Taiga nodded and took the phone tracing the face and flipping it around until she knew what would be on the screen by memory and then slowly entered the code.

Connor smiled "Thank ya, I'mma get a message to your brother, want me ya say anything?"

Taiga shook her head.

Connor held in a laugh and began to type out a text detailing what had happened thus far.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: December 09, 2013, 06:35:22 AM »

"Or I could put you two in adjacent cells instead" Kusagari spoke as he stepped into the view of the jailees his 'Boss' had brought in "That way you can both get as good as a sleep as possible without having a sore back afterwards" He had done that once and it was not fun, which is way he prefered to sleep in trees when he no place to go. As he pulled his spare jail keys from the inside of his coat, he flashed the two jailees both the Sora Katana and his .357 Longarm Pistol briefly in an intentional show of of what he could draw in a moments notice "Come on then, who is getting their own cell?" Kusagari asked of the two individuals

"Sharing a cell was part of the deal, coat guy," I tell the longcoat-wearing man. I walked to the back of the cell, propped my back against the wall and slid down to the ground. "And Lawrence, you can have the bed if you want it. I've slept in less comfortable places. Giving me one of the blankets would be nice, though."

I only remembered my face was covered in blood and wall bits after I was settled, and pushed myself back up with some grumbling, to walk to the sink in the corner to clean myself. There wasn't much work to it, but the various cuts I'd made on my forehead started bleeding again with the scabs washed away.

"Actually, could I have some bandages, coat guy?" I asked the man, while keeping pressure to my face.

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: December 09, 2013, 09:18:17 AM »
"Right here," Axe Cop popped out from around the corner, wearing... a completely black cat suit? He looked somewhat like a cross between his normal self and Catwoman, and he hadn't even taken off his police hat underneath. "Have some donuts and coffee too. And it's fine, Gun Cop. Those two are like 'that', and the sentence is loose enough that we won't need to worry about them running off together."

He pointed a look at the two prisoners. "Seriously though, no break outs. You'll be out of here tomorrow after a few questions, so just sit tight."

He turned back to Kusagari, leading the man away from the cells. "Speaking of questions, I'm going to need to get a handle on how much fighting knowledge you've got. I'll be leaving for night patrol in an hour or so, and that's plenty of time to see just what you've got in the realm of experience."

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: December 09, 2013, 02:27:05 PM »
"Have some donuts and coffee too. And it's fine, Gun Cop. Those two are like 'that', and the sentence is loose enough that we won't need to worry about them running off together."

He pointed a look at the two prisoners. "Seriously though, no break outs. You'll be out of here tomorrow after a few questions, so just sit tight."
"Wait, like 'that' that or that that?"

Lawrence wasn't really sure what axecop meant. I mean, he'd just met Ran for crying out loud. They weren't like 'that' no matter how much the cop believed it.

"And Lawrence, you can have the bed if you want it. I've slept in less comfortable places. Giving me one of the blankets would be nice, though."

I only remembered my face was covered in blood and wall bits after I was settled, and pushed myself back up with some grumbling, to walk to the sink in the corner to clean myself. There wasn't much work to it, but the various cuts I'd made on my forehead started bleeding again with the scabs washed away.

"Actually, could I have some bandages, coat guy?" I asked the man, while keeping pressure to my face.
"I could patch that up for you Ran, if you'd hold still."

Lawrence had only done the plasm healing on himself before but the ceremony should work on normal mortals, right?

"And like hell I'm letting you sleep on the concrete without the proper coin toss! I got you into this mess."

Pulling a quarter out of his pocket, Lawrence flipped it into the air, watching as it came down... right into a crack into the concrete, coming edge up.

'I thought that only happened in movies!'

The Driver's laughter echoed throughout Lawrences head.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: December 09, 2013, 11:06:29 PM »
"Honestly that was my first time so I have no idea what he'll be like", said Satoshi.

A virgin, really? He didn't seem like one..., thought Rider.

Then, suddenly, there was a loud thumping sound coming from the castle gates.

What? thought Rider as Satoshi stared out of the window.

"I'll go deal with the guy at the gate, thanks to your praise I'm at full mast again but we won't be able to have a round two with some idiot banging on the gate all night", Satoshi said as he slid out of the bed, smiling at her.

Rider smiled at his words, admiring his body as he dressed himself. She felt no need to get out of the comfortable bed just yet. If she were needed, she could dress herself in an instant, simply by reverting to spiritual form.

"I won't betray my friends, you know", Rider said in a sultry manner, a smirk on her face.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: December 09, 2013, 11:30:31 PM »
Satoshi chuckled "I don't intend on that happening at all. I'd prefer my methods have you betray yourself instead. Hearing a woman give into her own body and act lewd and submissive because she wants to it is what I prefer."

finishing dressing himself he checked his phone and reading for a few moments he turned to Rider. "We're friends and partners now, if you want me to work you over just ask plainly. As for now however I'd suggest you get back to Forest's and check on Kiyoshi, there's a lot happening there."

he turned to leave and paused in the doorway. "oh, and three more things. Do whatever you want with the girls at the compound but no sex with men, I'm your partner, not those guys. Secondly when I get free seriously screw my brains out, I need to be mellowed out and lastly when I get clean I'm training Kiyoshi, Archer and Shirou have it wrong and I can't afford them passing down their mentality to my little brother."

he finished tracing the lines of Rider's body with his eyes awaiting her reply.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: December 10, 2013, 12:43:21 AM »
Rider couldn't help but notice Satoshi looking her over, and smiled. He clearly found her attractive and was obviously pleased to have been able to sleep with her.

"Aww, but interrogations are fun", Rider pouted. "I love the feeling of knowing I'm at the mercy of a sadistic captor, and I love having to try to hold on even beyond my limits. It makes it more real when I have something to lose if I surrender...."

"And, it's hardly betrayal to be myself, is it? I don't mind being lewd in front of my partner, but I do enjoy being tied down, tortured and forced to do things 'against my will' nevertheless", she said, smiling.

Then, her face took on a more serious look.

"What is happening there? Is Kiyoshi OK?" she said, panicking, and rapidly changing into her battle costume.

Rider chuckled at Satoshi's possessiveness.

"As for the rest, I guess that's OK. I prefer women anyway, although your condition will make things difficult with Rin, and I don't mind you training Kiyoshi as long it does not harm him. The boy needs to learn before he gets himself killed.

And, sure, I'll at least give your lighter self a try. I doubt I'll be gentle about it, though. If he won't dominate me I'll have to dominate him instead...", she finished, smirking.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 12:45:26 AM by Cherry Lover »