Author Topic: Cross Effects- The RP  (Read 183845 times)

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects- The RP
« Reply #840 on: December 16, 2013, 01:48:52 AM »
Satoshi shook his head. "I'm sorry but you have to give me more than that if you expect me to leave here anyone can claim I've done these things and anyone can go to a costume shop and get a enough to claim to be a cop"

he paused taking a breath "I want your badge number, station number, two pieces of identification that can verified with your station's captain, your full name, rank and finally a full listing of the charges against me and my full list of rights read. For all I know with that head of yours you could be hell spawn taking me to hell or worse. If you cannot verify you are an officer with this city's police force then I'm not leaving my people unattended." Satoshi told inferno cop.

"Actually, do you have fine processing in your car? I can pay right now if you can get a print out and sign away" he added

To Inferno Cop, this character was being quite a prick. What high horse did he think he was on?

"Fuxx that, I'm a police officer making an arrest to an active criminal with a warrant. I don't have to give you shxx about me except my badge number, which is 666," Inferno Cop said, deciding to annoy him even a little, though he did have to show off his badge. Which he did, it was right on his chest. "Your charges as as such: Grand theft, multiple counts of extensive property damage, building without a license, and violating multiple zoning and property laws. You have the right to remain silent..."

Inferno Cop read him all of his rights, ever so subtly nodding and waving at the open back seat door while he did, motioning as subtly as he could for the Parking Violator to get it. The rights eventually ran out, and Inferno Cop decided to let his own words do the talking.

"For the fining and bail, that's a judge to fuxxing decide and dish out. I know one though, so bail and a trial date will be set quickly and we can all fuxxing forget about this," Inferno Cop said, his annoyance seeping into his voice, and all of his willpower was concentrated into not shooting everything around him. If he did, Axe Cop would probably kick him out. And if he was kicked out, he'd never have more of the delicious black bread. "Now, down to the station with you. You can even check its number once we get there, if you still want to. This is the last time I ask nicely, you hear?"

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: December 16, 2013, 01:59:12 AM »
Angra paused and shuddered. "Ok listen up, one time clearance sale Medusa. You protect me from Tsukasa and I'll give you my back, front, wear anything you want, give you every one of Satoshi's secrets I know about as well as attempt to endure as much punishment as you'll dish out that doesn't kill or mutilate me" she stated her face going pale

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: December 16, 2013, 02:17:45 AM »
Rider smiled broadly. It seemed like she had just hit the jackpot. Although, she had no idea what Angra was talking about....

"That's an extremely tempting offer....

But, before I accept, I guess I should know what I'm letting myself in for. So, who is Tsukasa, and why are you so afraid of her?"

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 16, 2013, 02:35:33 AM »
Angra looked at Rider seriously "nuh uh, bitch can swallow me whole. You have to promise, if you say she isn't allowed to hurt me then I'm safe because she listens to you, please Medusa!" Angra begged in a panic.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: December 16, 2013, 02:45:13 AM »
She can eat Angra alive yet she listens to me? Who is she?

Rider could tell from her voice that Angra was petrified of this "Tsukasa" person and, honestly, even without the offer she had made she'd have found it difficult to turn her down. Of course, Rider wasn't about to tell her this, she rather liked the way this was going....

She looked at her and smiled reassuringly.

"If all I have to do is ask her not to then sure. I can do that in return for what you're offering.

I would like to know who she is, though. Is she someone I should know?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: December 16, 2013, 02:51:13 AM »
"Uh, no, sorry," Luka said, still slightly nervous about the lady's proximity to him, but secure in the fact that she was human and thus not hungry for him.

"Guys? Help?"

"I'll need more time," Undine said. "The flow of this place is different. I might be able to figure something out eventually..."

"Basically, you're stalling," Salamander translated. "For now, just make sure this lady doesn't get serious."

"..." Gnome was playing with the concrete, making strange shapes with it on her own.

"Ooh! I'm hungry too!" Sylph said. "Can we eat? Huh? Huuuuh?"

A touch of the air spirit's power and the wind shifted, bringing in fresher air from outside the alley. Luka smelled bread, cakes, and more delicious things.

"But if you're hungry, I think there's a bakery that way." He pointed down the alley, to where the breeze had gotten the smell. "Why don't we talk there?" It was more to hopefully get rid of his headache than to keep the mysterious human from, as Salamander put it, 'getting serious', but Luka took the idea nonetheless.

Valda raised her head slightly and sniffed just once. A smile reached her face at the thought of freshly baked goods. She should have just enough money in her pocket to spend on such things... she could figure the rest out later.

A small nod. "Very good idea. By the way, I am known as Valda. Valda Becker. And you are, young man?"

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: December 16, 2013, 02:59:07 AM »
Angra calmed down "she is the daughter of, I guess for you It'd be your master. She has far more control of magic than her mother." she stated still shaken

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: December 16, 2013, 03:08:08 AM »
Rider felt somewhat excited at the idea of seeing her master's daughter from a different world. Whilst she cared for her own master before all others, she had a soft spot for alternate versions of Sakura too, and it was always nice to hear that she was safe and well, with a family.

"Hmm, so she sees me as her Aunt, then, like Kiyoshi? And she'll obey me?

Anyway, if she's Sakura's daughter I won't let her get hurt, but I will get her to leave you alone. You've done nothing to deserve death", she said reassuringly.

"And, besides, if you die then I don't get to have any fun with you...", she added, smirking sadistically.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: December 16, 2013, 03:14:09 AM »
Angra took a breath "okay, well then, let's get outside and save our sex toy" she laughed heading to the door

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: December 16, 2013, 03:20:17 AM »
Rider smiled.

"Yeah, let's get going. The sooner we get this over with the sooner we can get started. Toshi has a lot of fun toys you're going to be getting very well-acquainted with", she said, following Angra out of the door.

She really couldn't wait to get started on Angra. She was a beautiful woman who Rider could torture as she wished, and it was even consensual, so her conscience would be entirely clear.

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: December 16, 2013, 04:46:08 AM »
"Luka," he said, tentatively extending a hand towards his temporary companion. The second word in her name was probably something similar to Alice's really long full name, so... "Son of Marcellus." That would do, right? "It's... nice to meet you, miss Valda." Hopefully it would continue to be nice, or at least consensual.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: December 16, 2013, 05:10:08 AM »
"Luka," he said, tentatively extending a hand towards his temporary companion. The second word in her name was probably something similar to Alice's really long full name, so... "Son of Marcellus." That would do, right? "It's... nice to meet you, miss Valda." Hopefully it would continue to be nice, or at least consensual.

The smile didn't go away, even as she took his hand in her's and gave it a shake. "Son of Marcellus, hm? Ah, but you are from a very different time than the one we find ourselves in. I don't know quite which that is, but you should be prepared for some surprises."

Then Valda let go of his hand and turned on her heel, leading the way with no more preamble and all the lightly strutting confidence of someone who did not care in the least that the rear of their pants was damp from a dirty alley puddle.

Where she led him was somewhere that, to her, was rather familiar grounds even if she could not recognize any of the landmarks. It was a city sidewalk, with black paved roads and the occasional tree planted along the edges soaking up sun. Pedestrians were on their phones talking away or drinking their soda or coffee, and the exhaust from the many automobiles passing by. The scent of internal combustion engines was one she took a moment to enjoy briefly, though without stopping.

The bakery itself, just down the way, had a front covered in much more display glass than a Medieval or even Renaissance structure would possess, and the artificial lighting near the back as the overwhelmingly delectable scent of fresh bread and pastries reached her nose was bound to bewilder her new associate. She paused for a brief moment at last to glance back an check that he was still there, and hadn't been completely overwhelmed. Just a moment; her hunger was overwhelming too.

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 16, 2013, 05:21:31 AM »
Downy Reed
Roof of Apartment Complex

"Yet another nuisance has appeared? Well it was to be expected, very well then I shall deal with them accordingly."

With a wave of his hand his newly acquired 'helper' received a telepathic signal.

'Engage this new threat, give your name and life for the order that is ruin!'

His order was absolute, there would be no discussing the matter.

And with that Downy disappeared in a flash, waiting to see just how this new threat would react.

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: December 16, 2013, 05:36:40 AM »
"...awa..."

Stone. Metal. Glass. Metal. A glimpse of green and brown. Reds and yellows and blacks zooming past. People holding strange compact devices up to their ears, walking and talking and other things simultaneously.

"...awawa..."

Lines on the stone road. Red, green, and yellow lights with some sort of meaning. Metal and glass vehicles moving by themselves, producing noxious smoke. Outfits literally out of this world.

"...awawawa..."

Luka was going to get whiplash if he kept looking around like a crazy person, so he forced himself to stop it using a technique he'd picked up after months of putting up with the strange culture of monsters.

He stopped thinking about it.

"Oh dear, he's gone," Undine commented. "His flow just... well, I'd say it stopped, but his body's still walking around, so he's not dead."

"Lukaaaaa! Wake up!" Sylph yelled, to no avail. "Waaaaaaake uuuuup- ow!" She rubbed her head, where a rock had fallen, leaving a bump. "Gnomey, that's meaaaan!"

"..." Gnome ignored her.

Suddenly, Luka blinked, his mind having successfully reset itself. He ignored the strange new world in front of him as best he could, focusing on following his guide. Suddenly, he was the one who needed explanations, and hopefully she would be amiable to give him some over food. At least that hadn't changed much. In fact, the smell of delicious foodstuffs was strangely calming, like a bastion of normality in an alien city.

Luka reached into his pockets and withdrew a handful of coins, some silver, others bronze, and one or two made of gold. He looked at Valda helplessly. "Um... help?" Ah yes, the smile of someone completely out of his element, with no idea what is going on. He had a feeling that it wouldn't be the last time he was forced to resort to it.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 16, 2013, 05:56:03 AM »
"...awa..."

Stone. Metal. Glass. Metal. A glimpse of green and brown. Reds and yellows and blacks zooming past. People holding strange compact devices up to their ears, walking and talking and other things simultaneously.

"...awawa..."

Lines on the stone road. Red, green, and yellow lights with some sort of meaning. Metal and glass vehicles moving by themselves, producing noxious smoke. Outfits literally out of this world.

"...awawawa..."

Luka was going to get whiplash if he kept looking around like a crazy person, so he forced himself to stop it using a technique he'd picked up after months of putting up with the strange culture of monsters.

He stopped thinking about it.

"Oh dear, he's gone," Undine commented. "His flow just... well, I'd say it stopped, but his body's still walking around, so he's not dead."

"Lukaaaaa! Wake up!" Sylph yelled, to no avail. "Waaaaaaake uuuuup- ow!" She rubbed her head, where a rock had fallen, leaving a bump. "Gnomey, that's meaaaan!"

"..." Gnome ignored her.

Suddenly, Luka blinked, his mind having successfully reset itself. He ignored the strange new world in front of him as best he could, focusing on following his guide. Suddenly, he was the one who needed explanations, and hopefully she would be amiable to give him some over food. At least that hadn't changed much. In fact, the smell of delicious foodstuffs was strangely calming, like a bastion of normality in an alien city.

Luka reached into his pockets and withdrew a handful of coins, some silver, others bronze, and one or two made of gold. He looked at Valda helplessly. "Um... help?" Ah yes, the smile of someone completely out of his element, with no idea what is going on. He had a feeling that it wouldn't be the last time he was forced to resort to it.

... he looked so pitiable right there. Her human form's heart clenched at the sight of that helpless smile, just begging for her to swoop in and take him by the hands and make all the decisions because she knew better than him. It was an interesting response, associating that clenching with something external to herself.

So before she did something she would regret there she lifted her glasses up from her eyes for a moment and squinted at the currency in his hand. All sorts of precious metals, which if provided to the right people would likely get her set for quite some time, were right there in front of her. And absolutely none of it had any worth in the setting they were about to enter.

"I'm... afraid gold and silver are not legal tender for purchases in person, here." Valda reached into her pants pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill, green and crisp. "This is what is used for money here, Luka. It... represents value stored in other places, backed by the organization that rules the territory, you might say."

Then she pointed to the baker at the counter.

"Just let me take the lead, and I'll have us set up. Anything you might prefer?"