Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 22100 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2020, 09:14:52 PM »
Serra

"So I have." She didn't push any further, didn't let her hands wander or do anything particularly attention drawing, and instead settled in there. "Your other self was quite insistent that we meet despite the trouble."

Washington

"You've been ignoring me! Doing your super secret politicing or whatever you get up to when you ghost me for a few days!"

She began to grind against Serra's heat. "I've been lonely."

Serra Drosa

"Stop that." Serra held Washington firm there, and kept her voice equally as firm. "You know if I could be in more than one place at a time I'd have at least one of me with you always."

Then she began to pull the divine avatar towards a table.

"Although how I would get anything productive done with you there to distract me is an ongoing conundrum..."

Washington

"Hey hey hey hey, what is that supposed to mean!" She complained. "Me, distracting you? Really? What we do is far too much fun to be a distraction, isn't it?"
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 12:25:26 AM by Aiden »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2020, 11:45:01 PM »
William

"It is... but do you truly wish to share such important knowledge to the masses?.... This place has more ears than you could care to count, and more than a few who wouldn't hesitate to exploit it." He took a step back as he got a bit more serious, all the pretenses of playing around was gone now. "I would have thought you would have recognized role play when you saw it, or do you not want to be treated like a slutty princess in bed?"

Eruraviel

The tips of her ears trembled, and she unconsiously licked her lips, but she shook her head after a moment. I don't mind it. If that's what you like. She replied. But I would prefer it if you would refrain from treating me as such in conversation.

Before she could respond further, her ears spun around to face the sound of sirens which she heard in the distance. "Plus, I think you've already attracted more attention than myself with that display of yours." She replied with a calm smirk.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2020, 09:34:29 PM »
Lily

"That eager to see me? Then by all means you can have it!" Lily shrugged of her her jacket and tossed it in Enty's face, then she spun around happily so the other girl could see all of her. The tail was now freely swishing behind her. And with a single step she'd closed the distance between them, making it all the more clear just how much bigger the silver haired girl was, both in height and in the chest.

"Here you have a royal succubus prancing around for free in your apartment. Do you have any idea how expensive I am usually? With that mind, are you sure you don't want to.... play a little with me first?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2020, 11:12:21 PM »
William

Her reaction showed that he was on the right track even if her pride didn't allow her to admit it openly, even so he pulled her into a tight hug and trapped her against her chest.

And then he whispered into her ear while his hot breath tickled it, he'd seen how sensitive they were and nothing bad could come out of teasing her some more. "As if seeing that didn't turn you on, I can see how much you're trembling... Maybe if you're a good girl and facilitate a way out to a more private area I can show you the real stuff."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2020, 11:18:38 PM »
Lily

"That eager to see me? Then by all means you can have it!" Lily shrugged of her her jacket and tossed it in Enty's face, then she spun around happily so the other girl could see all of her. The tail was now freely swishing behind her. And with a single step she'd closed the distance between them, making it all the more clear just how much bigger the silver haired girl was, both in height and in the chest.

"Here you have a royal succubus prancing around for free in your apartment. Do you have any idea how expensive I am usually? With that mind, are you sure you don't want to.... play a little with me first?"

Enterprise

"Hoooo?" Enterprise's tone had shifted and her posture relaxed now that she'd arrived at her home, free from the endlessness of public scrutiny. She tossed the jacked to the side to be picked up by her servant robots later. Now, there were more important things to attend to.

"I was just thinking the same thing. Why don't we play a game, Lily? See who's really stronger-you're not just a pretty girl, I can tell from the way you carry yourself."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2020, 11:23:56 PM »
William

Her reaction showed that he was on the right track even if her pride didn't allow her to admit it openly, even so he pulled her into a tight hug and trapped her against her chest.

And then he whispered into her ear while his hot breath tickled it, he'd seen how sensitive they were and nothing bad could come out of teasing her some more. "As if seeing that didn't turn you on, I can see how much you're trembling... Maybe if you're a good girl and facilitate a way out to a more private area I can show you the real stuff."

Eruraviel

She pressed her face up against his hard, exotic chest and took a deep breath. In this moment, she felt rather naughty. Naughty for being attracted to humans, and naughty for enjoying the idea of this human male taking the lead with her. She pressed herself up against him, and he could feel her shaft pressing against his leg.

She reached down and grabbed his hands, looking up into his violet eyes. "I think-that would be nice..."

And then, with a whispered word, the two winked out of existance as the police began to arrive.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 28, 2020, 11:49:21 PM »
Washington

"Hey hey hey hey, what is that supposed to mean!" She complained. "Me, distracting you? Really? What we do is far too much fun to be a distraction, isn't it?"

Serra Drosa

"Do you not understand the definition of a distraction, perhaps?" Serra pulled Washington into a nearby booth table then, ignoring her petulant flailing all the way there. "It would be far too simple to ignore if I found it unpleasant."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2020, 03:49:50 AM »
Lily

Blink.

The redhead withdrew as confusion spread across her face. The reply was unusual seeing as they had come to this place it wasn't one she had anticipated at all.

"What do you mean strongest between us? I'm not that impressive see, I wasn't even picked for the tournament, you know that tournament. I'm clearly not that good, they probably think I'm weaker than my slutty sister hmpffff..."

Now this was turning into a real sour grape, while at first it had started as an act, the more she thought about it, the more it irritated that she hadn't even been invited to fight. Did Liz really think she was that much of a joke?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2020, 03:54:01 AM »
Lily

Blink.

The redhead withdrew as confusion spread across her face. The reply was unusual seeing as they had come to this place it wasn't one she had anticipated at all.

"What do you mean strongest between us? I'm not that impressive see, I wasn't even picked for the tournament, you know that tournament. I'm clearly not that good, they probably think I'm weaker than my slutty sister hmpffff..."

Now this was turning into a real sour grape, while at first it had started as an act, the more she thought about it, the more it irritated that she hadn't even been invited to fight. Did Liz really think she was that much of a joke?

Enterprise

"No no no, you can't fool me." Enterprise shook her head. "I know better than that. My sources tell me she doesn't even care about that sort of thing. No, you're the real deal."

Her silver eyes shimmered at Lily. "If I win, I want you to put on a maid outfit for me."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2020, 04:07:26 AM »
Lily

Lily snorted at the so called punishment if she lost whatever this competition was. She shook her head and fired back her own proposal. "I'd wear that if you just asked nicely, nah here's a better one..... How about we have a pic taken of us both wearing matching maid outfits and then you post it on your twitter feed."

She moved closer again with an almost predatory smirk beginning to sink in. "I think your followers would appreciate that greatly and it fit my goals. Besides you need to make your image cuter. After all, cuteness is justice and that's what you claim to represent isn't it?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 29, 2020, 04:11:06 AM »
Lily

Lily snorted at the so called punishment if she lost whatever this competition was. She shook her head and fired back her own proposal. "I'd wear that if you just asked nicely, nah here's a better one..... How about we have a pic taken of us both wearing matching maid outfits and then you post it on your twitter feed."

She moved closer again with an almost predatory smirk beginning to sink in. "I think your followers would appreciate that greatly and it fit my goals. Besides you need to make your image cuter. After all, cuteness is justice and that's what you claim to represent isn't it?"

Enterprise

"Sure. We can do that. If you can beat me, Lily." She stuck out her tongue like a total brat, completely different from the public personal which she put on. "Now..."

Enterprise grabbed Lily's arm and pulled her inside her house. "Let's wrestle. You need to release some tension too, don't you?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 29, 2020, 04:22:54 AM »
Lily

"Then what are we waiting for? I'm getting really fired up now, You're gonna look totally cute as a maid Enty!" Lily grinned back even as she was pulled along by the taller girl.

Lily could have resisted if she wanted to, it was firm but not firm enough, however that would give her real power away and she wouldn't do that to someone right before a challenge, so she let herself be dragged in.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 29, 2020, 04:26:55 AM »
Lily

"Then what are we waiting for? I'm getting really fired up now, You're gonna look totally cute as a maid Enty!" Lily grinned back even as she was pulled along by the taller girl.

Lily could have resisted if she wanted to, it was firm but not firm enough, however that would give her real power away and she wouldn't do that to someone right before a challenge, so she let herself be dragged in.

Enterprise

Enterprise dragged Lily into her home gym and began to unroll a wrestling mat which had been neatly pressed up against the wall. "Ufu, I hope you can cook, Lily. I'm gonna work you suuuper hard."

After she unrolled the matt, she immediately unbuttoned her blose and tossed it to the side, kicking off her shoes in the process. She cupped her large breasts in her palms and outlined her curves before flicking her bangs out of her face. "Ready?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2020, 04:35:31 AM »
Lily

Lily stepped onto the wrestling with an uncertain step, she didn't look entirely comfortable standing there, but mostly she looked dozed off like she wasn't entirely there. Maybe she was already fantasizing about how the silver haired girl would look in that outfit?

"Definitely an outfit with a lot of cleavage and maybe something to hang down between them to really draw attention to it, and of course that cap gotta remain. Can't have people not recognizing you..." Yeah she was even talking to herself....

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2020, 04:38:06 AM »
Enterprise

Enterprise's smug standoffishness morphed into an annoyed scowl. This girl-did she really think she could win? She looked strong, sure, but nothing compared to herself. How many battles could she have fought in defending her country, how hard could a little child of the Demon Lord's really be to defeat?

She cracked her knuckles and stepped onto the mat. "I'm going to have fun breaking you."