Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 20965 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #540 on: January 02, 2021, 09:12:57 PM »
Valerie

"OH FUUUUUUCK....."

The Vampire king heaved the busty blonde off of her, dumping her unceremoniously on the ground. Then her own knees buckled and she fell. For the first time ever, her former student had brought her to her knees.

But just as quickly as this momentous moment came, just as quickly it passed, like a fleeting feeling of triumph. Regardless, he had achieved something great and that was indisputable.

She flipped around to face his crouched form. Valerie was past caring about how the looked, practically squatting on the floor. And it was quite obvious to see with how flushed her cheeks were.

The throbbing of her fangs was greater than it had been in a long time.

"Maaaaaaarc..." Her gaze was firmly locked on him and not unlike the instensity found in one of her serious exhibition matches. "Can you do that with your dick?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 02, 2021, 09:31:30 PM »
Shinji

What? He noticed the car and debris get caught up, but in the heat of the moment, it wasn't something he was going to bother to process. He was simply pissed off.

"I think you're a jerk." And with that said, a kick smashed Evan's shoulder, plummeting them both straight down the playground - and smashing Evan's nuts on one of the monkey bars, snapping it off and crashing them both on the sandy ground.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 02, 2021, 09:33:31 PM »
Suerte

Suerte slowly peeled off her tight dress, revealing her chiseled six pack and toned arms as the dress came up.  The rolled up fabric got caught on the underside of her breasts.  With a grunt, Suerte yanked the dress off, causing her big braless breasts to bounce.  She strutted over to Marc, her ships shifting left to right as she stood next to Valarie.  Turning around, she showed off her black panties that seemed a bit too small fo her.  Her ass cheeks spilled from each side, threatening to swallow the panties themselves.

Pushing her hips towards him, she smiled and said, "Spank me next.  Spank me haaaaaard.  I want it even harder than she got it."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 02, 2021, 09:44:06 PM »
Evan

Evan yelled in pain as he struck the bar, only managing to dodge his most precious jewels by inches by shifting his weight onto his already dislodged leg.  His groin still took the brunt of the damage, sending sharp pain through his system.  He slumped to the ground and stopped moving.

Steavie and friends

Everything had happened so fast.  He screamed just like he was told to by the magician, then the cars he put in the sky fell.  The scary trenchcoat man flew towards him like a bullet and then the magician appeared out of no where and charged him.  There was screaming, an explosion and...

Every child in the park gathered around the dust cloud, squeezing through the crowd of horrified onlookers.  The crowd was composed mostly of older couples, parents and grandparents.  "Oh my god.  Mr Johnson are you ok?  That doesn't look like a game!" 

Steavie ran up to the injured Shinji and grabbed the young man by the leg and began sending a wave of energy through his body.  The immortal would find that his wounds began to heal rapidly and the pain from the crash would dull.   "That was fun mister!  The greatest game of heroes and villains we ever played!  And don't worry Mama.  He said this might happen.  He said he might need to rest right after the game!  I still need to heal him.  They still got hurt for real, but its not as bad as it looks I swear!"

All the kids had big stupid grins on their faces.  Some were jumping up and down, others were imitating the fight.  However, most were just staring, their eyes wide and their mouths slightly open.  The children that once found Shinji scary all gathered at his feet, clinging onto his legs and tugging his trenchcoat.  They didn't even seem to mind his weird gored up immortal body.  "You won!" one child yelled.  "That was so cool!  He hit you with the cards and you kept going!"

If Shinji looked back, he might notice that the car that he pulled was split in half, a card lodged onto the ground several feet in front of the car.  From that angle, he may also notice the string that glimmered ever so softly in the moonlight, the one just above where Steavie stood.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 02, 2021, 10:26:13 PM »
Marc

"Woah."

Whatever happened, it exceeded his expectations. No, it practically shot straight past them and into the stratosphere. His eyes were wide open like perfect circles and his whole body just froze up, still in his squatted position.

"Non, eh uhm I didn't - what makes you think I - um well I mean - hoho! Mon dieu, it's a funyarimpa! Behind you! Um, ladies? Don't fight now, you can get a turn..." Oh non, I have made a terrible erreur in judgment. The blushing Marc was looking straight at the blushing king of vampires, and the cheeks aggressively pointed at him. Look, it's not that he didn't love burying his face here and there. If this were Tuesday, he'd probably have managed to say something cool like who knows? Wanna find out?

But it is Wednesday my dudes.

And hearing his slutty aunt make a sound like that on a Wednesday? That does things to a man. However, he'd already gone way over the line. There was no choice but to double down.

"...alright alright. That's it. I am not sober enough to deal with your shenanigans." Straightening himself back up, a casual Marc grabbed Suerte and spun her right around him, before pulling her back in like a backpack, her fat milkers rubbing on his back.

"You, on my back. Don't sass me, I know you, I know your game. You pull funny business, I might just spread your ass from here 'till the citadel." And before anyone else watching could be warned, he hoisted Val by the butt and rested her body on his forearm. "And you, I don't care if you're some King, my Sensei, or the goddamn tooth fairy. That's right piggy, you could be the Holy Mary for all I care, it's not my problem. You see me chilling for the first time in 18 years, and the first thing you do is grab my cock and start shaking your hips like some slut? Oh non, non non. I'll give you a reason to shake them. I'm not your student, and I'm not your friend. I'm not even some guy on the street. Tonight, I'm your daddy. Capiche?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 04, 2021, 10:14:28 PM »
Shinji

Shinji landed gracefully and whipped the pistol from his pocket. He was resolved now, resolved to cap 20 new ones in the asshole in front of him. That is... until something ludicrous happened.

"What?"

He looked like he'd been sucker-punched. No, in a sense, he definitely did. Staring at the kids and the mustache guy getting healed up. Piecing two and two together, it still made absolutely no sense. Why? And moreimportantly...

"What the hell is going on?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 04, 2021, 11:36:07 PM »
Evan

Finally recovered enough to stand, Evan did just that, gathering to his feet and grasping the immortal's arm in his gloved hand.  His blue eyes shifted to Shinji and a whisper flew towards his ears and his alone.  "I told them that we would use special effects to enhance the violence of the show.  Don't tell them what you really are.  All of this was 'heightened' for the sake of art and entertainment.  I suppose you could tell them and let the trauma sink in, but i chose instead to protect them with the mask of performance." 

With a bow, he said, "Ladies and gentlemen.  I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for this fine game of heroes and villains.  I hope you think about what I said earlier, what makes a hero cool.  More importantly, no matter how scary or mean someone looks, remember that the deepest scowl is merely the inverse of the brightest smile."

Evan then turned to Shinji and smiled.  "Thank you.  You were a wonderful partner."

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 11:47:50 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 04, 2021, 11:41:01 PM »
Shinji

"Ah, I get it. It couldn't be helped then, it was just a play." He looked down and away, a little embarrassed. For a second, he couldn't believe it. The way the kids and everyone involved was in on it only made it worse. But the one who felt guiltier was himself.

"Sorry for the leg." He looked as stern and serious as a stone, but a little sad. A liar can tell truth better than anyone... so Evan could probably tell his remorse was genuine. "A good workout though. Here, let's shake on it." He offered his hand with a slightly embarrassed smile.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 05, 2021, 03:42:36 AM »
Evan

"Don't worry about it," Evan said, walking over to pick up his hat.  As he walked away from Shinji, the kids gathered around his leg, tugging at his coat and staring up at him with wide eyes, as if they were looking at the stars themselves.  The kids who were once afraid of him now fought each other for a chance to look him in the eye.  "We will talk more later."

Placing his hat on his head, he walked back over to Shinji.  "And so, i'll ask you again.  What do you see in their eyes?"

As he spoke he waved to the children.  The mothers and fathers grabbed the kids by the arm.  "Mama!  I wanna talk to Shinji!  He's Shinji the protector!  Mama!  Will we ever see him again!?"  A few started crying, but one broke free from the others and ran back, the one that asked the question.

"I understand Mr. Magician.  He's cool because he's scary."

And with that, he was grabbed by his father who hoisted him onto his back and ran away to join his wife.  "Sorry Mr. Johnson."

Evan smiled and waved.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 05, 2021, 04:20:30 AM »
Shinji

He closed his eyes and exhaled, feeling the tug on his arm. But Shinji didn't budge. Did you know? The worst thing you can do to a wild dog is yank at the tail.

"Cool?  ...A game, huh?" And the worst thing you can do to Shinji... "I've never thought I'd meet a guy who thinks skewering people and threatening kids is cool. " ...is treating life and death like a show.

"A lot of effort for this little play."

He didn't move an inch.

The arc of his fist was as beautiful as it was terrifying - and it bludgeoned Evan straight into the ground, cracking it down below with a terrifying shockwave. When he raised the bloody fist, viscera and teeth dripped out of it, revealing Evan's face, dented back like a spoon.

"And that's my curtain call." He looked down on Evan with disgust and raised his bloody fist. He had nothing left to say to him.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 04:21:10 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 05, 2021, 04:26:02 AM »
Valerie

"Hah you are funny..."

Her cheeks flushed an even brighter shade of red, turning pink even. When was the last time someone had tried to make her call them daddy? It must have been years, and to think it was her former student that was being this cheeky. In some ways...

In some ways that just made it even better.

She grasped onto his his shirt, but didn't resist his grab. No she was far too busy getting comfortable with snuggling her face to his muscular chest.

"I might call you that... But only if you take bot of us raw and hold nothing back...."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 05, 2021, 04:34:08 AM »
Evan

Evan rose to his feet, the dent in his face visible to all.  With a hand on his hat, he stared past Shinji, likely because he couldn't see anymore.  "Their lives were-"
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 02:29:09 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 05, 2021, 05:11:29 AM »
Shinji

Shinji sighed.

"Yare yare."

Before Evan got three words in, another punch came down on his mouth and blew the rest of his teeth off. This time, and Shinji grabbed his tongue with enough strength to rip it off... before lifting Evan by the tongue. "You're missing the point. Not a word. Now, you listen." He yanked him closer and glared at Evan, this time eye to eye. He would've just said no and left normally.

But he was really pissed off.

"What kind of message are you telling those kids, pulling a scene like that? That it's fine to start trouble and fool people without consequences? That violence is fine as long as it's fake, even when you involve total strangers in it? I wanted nothing to do with your stupid play, and you forced it on me as if I were a prop. But that's fine. You could piss in my eye and take a dump in my mouth, I don't care."

He let go just as it felt like the tongue would rip off - and the relief must have been amazing. However, it was short-lived. Because a flurry of punches crashed and smashed against every inch of Evan's body, pummeling his bones, ribs, guts, and everything.

"ORA! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA... ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

The sparlwed Evan was hurled away, straight into one of the slides, and smashed his body into it like a dent. He turned away with a glare and wiped his brow.

"But showing off something so twisted like it's fun or entertaining, spilling my guts in front of a bunch of kids and treating danger like a joke. I'm not going to forgive that no matter what you say. I told you didn't I?"

"I'm not the kind of dog that'll play tricks for you."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 05, 2021, 02:13:11 PM »
Evan

The magician stared down at the ground, suspended by his tongue.  His feet were slumped on the ground.  Before he could recover, he was slammed with fist after fist, a flurry of punches denting his body.  Even still the magician spoke through the strikes.

"You are a professional.....ack!. and certainly not an innocent man.......kuh!  All other parties were informed of the risks... gah! Every single one except.... gah you."  That was all he could force out before his vision went black from the sheer ferocity of the strikes.

Evan fell to the ground, wheezing, his chest heaving in and out.  Every bone in his body was broken and the pain was too great for him to move anymore.  With his arms spread wide and his back to the floor, Evan stared up at the sky and into the stars.  "No matter what, I never disrespect my audience.  The children of today are not as innocent as you would like to pretend.  Many are exposed to cruelties far worse than anything I could imagine without any hope.  Although, I suppose I could be projecting my experience from my past life.  Is child abuse, classism, racism and crime still a thing in this world Shinji?"

Evan wheezed.  "I could have talked to you I suppose, but i'm not strong enough to survive a beatdown like this from you before the performance.  Speaking of.... can you take me to a hospital?  I can't move."
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 02:14:36 PM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: January 05, 2021, 02:47:11 PM »
Suerte

"Well i'm not consenting yet, not until I know who's top bitch," she said, grabbing the butt of her gun and stepping off of his back.  Placing the barrel in his mouth, her eyes narrowed and a twisted smile crept onto her face.  "If you can't beat me the way I want, then i'll make you my bitch."

Suerte's chest pressed against Valarie's waist showing off the cleavage spilling out of her black bra.  The breasts squished against Valarie's waist, her soft but firm breasts pushing against her abs.  "As much as i'd love for you to take me, i'll be damn sure to make you earn it.  You don't get to be daddy until your hands are as strong or gentle as his, or until you spank me as hard."
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 03:11:18 PM by yinsukin »