Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 21024 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #555 on: January 06, 2021, 04:26:40 AM »
The Onlookers

The redhead womanizer gasped quietly, it all went too fast. But they realized what was going on, and -

"EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!"

"A... a gun! Shit!"

Those who were still around visibly panicked now, some even took cover or tried to hide, while others darted for the door.

Marc

Oh my.

Was that... a revolver? Shoot, an antique too! Holy crap, this was a really nice gun. So damn nice, he'd almost forget where she just shoved it into.

"Fppmfpppfppfppfppfmfp! Ppfppfmfp, Mff mpmppf pmfppffpmmpp mmm mpfmmmfmmfmp fppppfppmmmmppp." (Whooooh! Ooh, I do love a fast woman.) How someone would flirt with a gun in his mouth, no one could answer. But bluff or not, Val could tell how fast his heart was thumping. Was he scared, angry, excited or horny? Who knows? He wasn't telling. Only way Suerte could tell shit was by looking at his burning eyes.

"Ffmppffmf fppppffmfpmfmpmppp'fmp fppmmmppppppmmm fmmmfpppfppffmp fmpmfpppffmfmfmmfp, ffmppffmf'mpm mmppffmppmmmpmp mmm fmpmfpppffmffmmmmmpppmpm mfmmffpffpmf'fmm mfpmppmmmpfffmpfmm." (Buuuut you wouldn't wanna shoot, think of all the ladies you'll make heartbroken.)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 07, 2021, 02:12:47 AM »
Shinji

But he already left. He had nothing to say to that man, and no patience to hear him out. And so, the hunter follows the horizon, wherever it may take him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 07, 2021, 04:31:39 AM »
Evan

Well I finished tried....

Evan stared at the sky.  Funny.... he just finished dying and now he may die yet again.  Evan laughed at the thought.  "I liked the other way better, far more suitable for the magician of lies."

The moon shone ever so brightly, the stars twinkling.  What a strange loneliness he felt....  Last time he was surrounded by his fans, his brother and his friend.  This time there was no one but a somewhat familiar sky.

I'm so lonely.....  Being born again is a lot less romantic than I thought.  Then again, most things are.

Evan thought back to Shinji and Thorra.  A goddess and a mercenary.  At the very least, if he lived past this night, things would be fun.  Even so, this was a nice glimpse into a life he could have had.  The dance was fun and the show was marvelous.  He wondered what other shows he might be able to rope the thief into.  If he hadn't met a goddess, he wouldn't have made a plan that left his fate in the hands of god.   Although, he made a note to himself not to make a plan where he got pummeled so much just to maybe keep some kids happy and safe.

"Oh who am I kidding...  I'll do that again."
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 05:03:50 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 07, 2021, 11:46:18 PM »
Valerie

"Just shut up."

Right as the the other blonde finished talking, Valerie jammed two fingers into her mouth. This blond bitch deserved it, who was she even calling a bitch here? Sure she could almost respect the audacity of jamming a gun into a guy's mouth, that took some real balls. But no one did that to one of her precious students, not even if they were a hot blonde gunslinger chick.

"Marc you need to man up again, you were not nearly this meek back at the dojo... Now the easiest way to shut up a bitch who acts like this...." Valerie pushed her fingers deeper in, almost into Suerte's throat, as she continued with the explanation. "Is to shove your fat dick in like this and choke her on it. The overwhelming smell and taste will straighten her out in no time, and maker her a good little girl."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2021, 04:25:07 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyes widened as she found fingers being pressed down her throat.  Tears rolled down her cheeks and she gagged, pulling back and placing the barrel of the gun that was once down Marc's throat into her tight belly.

"And here I thought you were defending the man," she said, glaring at the other blonde.  "If he wants to be daddy, he can earn it, but pass or fail, I don't think of him as any less of a man.  The difference between a man and a boy is one tries and the other calls for help from mommy."

Suerte started feeling up his biceps with her free hand, even while maintaining her glare.  "Look at him.  Do you really think this isn't a man?!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 08, 2021, 04:59:26 AM »
Marc

"Mmmfpp ppmmmmppp, Mff fppmmmpppfmpmppmpm fmpppf fmmmppmpp mffmpf fmmmfpmpp mfpmmmmpm fmpmfpmpp mmpmmmpmfpmffmm fmpppf fmmmfpppfppffmp."
"Awww man, I wanted to tease her a bit more."

A spit second before Suerte pulled at her gun, his jaws slammed shut on the weapon and smashed it to bits. A rub to the back of his ruffled red hair later, he was laughing it off casually like he actually found her cute.

Even as red chi seeped out of his mandibles like a haze, dropping bits of metal on the ground.

"Hahaha, give me a break there Val. I was always a fan of westerns... especially the scenes where the bad guy holds the hero at gunpoint. I felt like milking the tension a little." He spat whatever was left of the thing by his feet. "But I'm impressed, it was a gutsy move."

Compared to how he looked at Suerte before, he looked a lot more annoyed glancing at Valerie. It's like his eyes were telling her to back off his hunt. "I'm curious though, would you have pulled the trigger?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 08, 2021, 05:20:29 AM »
Valerie

"Why did you leave me?"

The deep gaze of crimson hued eyes trailed over from the other blonde and over to her estranged student. The hand that was grasping his shirt squeezed just a bit harder. She really needed this, she was dying to know. He'd been of her if not her most promising student, losing him hurt. It hurt real bad.

She didn't want to lose him again.

"You were my greatest student, I was going to make you my apprentice you know, but then you just left, and... And that really hurt. when you said it was too stressful, did I push you that hard? I.. I want you back Marc..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 08, 2021, 03:44:46 PM »
Suerte

"Only if your worth it."

Suerte's brown eyes glistened and her twisted smile faded into something more matter of fact.  With the heat of the moment gone, she holstered the gun on her hip.  A crack echoed through the room, smoke coming from the barrel of her other gun.  The bullet was fired directly at Marc's skull.  At the same time that she put her other gun away, she whipped out the opposite pistol.

"You'll have to pay for that gun," she said, her eyes alight with rage.  There was nothing more she wanted right now than his guts spilled all over the floor.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 04:01:42 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 08, 2021, 05:42:12 PM »
Marc

Woooosh!

A red blur flashed in a heartbeat, suddenly his head weaved away from the bullet, gritting as his ear got a piece of flesh nicked off. If you think about it, guns fire in a mostly straight line - thus, to the onlookers who could perceive it, it looked exactly as if he dodged a straight. He had already circled her away from where she could bend her arms.

BLAM!!

If an average fighter turned, they probably wouldn't even be able to see it. No, even Valerie might have a hard time. No one but the absolute fastest could see it clearly. His flash smashed straight into her chin like lightning, barely restrained by Valerie's weight on Marc's body. This wasn't something he has learned in the dojo, but a technique he perfected later- and for anyone to see it from that up close, it was as breathtaking as it was fast - and nearly impossible to avoid.

But it didn't hit Suerte.

He just pinched her ear playfully.

"Relax. This is a bar, have some class." He grinned. "I'll get that gun patched up with bigger cannons than ever. Just don't point it at me again."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 08:48:55 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 08, 2021, 07:13:21 PM »
Valerie

Valerie almost moved as she felt more than saw that lightning fast blow coming, but it was precisely because her experience and her connection to him let her feel his intent crystal clear. That's why she didn't move or anything and that's why she knew this wasn't truly over, despite the words he used.

"Marc you really need to reign in that teasing of yours, or someday it will come back to bite you... Although that is what I like about you, so perhaps you should keep it. You did good here..." She praised him honestly, it made her pride to see how much he'd grown, both as a fighter and as a man. She couldn't wait to see if he was hiding even more growth, but before that they really needed to have a talk about what he'd been up to.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 08:58:17 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 09, 2021, 04:34:54 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyes widened as the shockwave from his fist blew back her hat covered hair.  Feeling his fingers grip her cheek, she glared at him.  "You condescending bitch.  You should have killed me, maybe at least seriously fought back."

The cowgirl turned away from him.  "Don't worry.  I won't point the gun at you.  Turns out you weren't worth it.  You can keep him Val."

Striding towards her, she placed a card between the vampire's tits.  "Let me know if you need anything."  And thus she turned and walked away.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 05:04:09 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 09, 2021, 06:13:47 AM »
Marc

"Yes, yes. Sure, I'll respect you if you start being respectable. It's... not looking great though. I think you're bad at this."

If Marc heard Suerte at all, it sure looked like t came in one ear and came out the other. But what his old Sense said made him outright pout.

"Oh please Val, I'm pretty sure getting shot in the face counts as getting bitten by karma ... in some districts at least." Was he chipper or just plain old ditzy? Ogling at the card, he snatched it from Val's cleavage and grinned like it was meant for him, almost skipping a cheery jump. "Ah, merci!"

He skipped a little victory dance. It may not look like it, but he sure was glad his skull wasn't splattered all over the place!

"Have a nice day babe!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 09, 2021, 06:31:45 AM »
Valerie

"Meh you got away fine, if anything you are going to look even more ruggedly handsome, tasteful scars are attractive on men like you. Although you were already my cutest student, so I suppose it doesn't change much.

"The vampire wasn't really paying much attention to what the other girl had said or even the card that was shoved into her cleavage. Marc had had acted pretty fast though, the card had almost been pushed out by the perkiness of her breasts by the time he snatched it. As for what the vampire was focused on...

It was the form of the blonde who was walking, more specifically her legs and behind.

"If you are that chipper about the card then you must have been at least a bit interested in her so... Who has the better ass, me or her?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 10, 2021, 02:12:33 AM »
Marc

Marc smacked his forehead with his fingers and shook his head, grimacing as he'd just been stung in the nuts by a bee. A very horny, insatiable bee. "Mon dieu, you just keep asking the most embarrassing things, do you? I guess I sort of missed that - almost."

A finger on his chin, he paced back and forth for a bit. Questions like this needed time and consideration, and he wasn't afraid to show Val just how much he had to scramble his coconut for an answer. No, it was more to milk the anticipation really, to make the dreaded moment of truth all the more palpable, and the answer even more exciting.

Or to make it short and sweet - he was teasing her.

"Hmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Hm hm hmmm mhhhh! Hm mhh hm mmhhhh hm mmh mmhhhhh hm hm hm hm hm...." Just what could these words mean? What was he thinking? "Ah! I got it!" he declared with a dreadful pause, almost like the strike of a lightning bolt. But it came now, the revelation. The truth laid bare!

"If it's you two, yours wins by a longshot. It's just perfectly bubbly, perky and all the sweet stuff. But if we're talking overall... I've got to say, I'm sorry."

His tone was as serious as it got, almost like he was delivering some harrowing news. "My buns beat yours, there's just no comparison." He pushed his hip to the side, just to accentuate it even further with gusto.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 02:15:08 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 12, 2021, 03:59:06 AM »
Evan

Eyes opened only to stare at a hospital ceiling.  The empty lifeless walls were a reflection of his unresponsive body lying on the white sheets.  Hospitals, so clean and pristine, something he knew too well as a lie.  A hospital was a location stained with the most blood by nature, yet was also dedicated to healing.  Perhaps it was that contradiction that lead it to tell those lies.

The magician of lies stood straight up in his bed.

That unresponsive body was a lie.  He glanced at the hospital equipment.  There was a computer that said he was fully stabilized.  The young man stared out the window, overlooking the city streets.  Those streets looked different from a hospital room.  Everything looked so warm.

It was just death creeping up on him again.

A single thought crept into his mind.  I wonder if the lies I told will bare fruit.  Maybe next time I come here, I will have company.