Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 20818 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #570 on: January 12, 2021, 02:27:25 PM »
Nurse

Black hair, a tight nurse's outfit complete with black pantyhose, a face mask and a nurse hat: the young woman entered Evan's room, the gentle crash of the doorknob into the wall being the only signal of her arrival.  With a tablet in her hands, she approached Evan with professional confidence, her back straight with a polite smile.  "We healed you Mr......"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 12, 2021, 02:33:32 PM »
Evan

"Anderson," Evan said, smiling back at the nurse.  "James Anderson."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 16, 2021, 07:14:55 PM »
Valerie

Oh is that so? You have been holding me by my butt this whole time..." She cleverly replied, it was obvious to her that he had been enjoying this, from the way he had reacted earlier to the fact that she ha dheard his heart rate speed up and down. He was like an open book to her, and she would absolutely use that tease him..

But that didn't mean she didn't care about him.

"Do not dare stop it now, I very much enjoy this embrace but I would prefer if you took me somewhere more private. There is much we need to discuss, and I need to get a better taste of your development, do you have what it takes to claim me now or are you still a little virgin boy? "

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 17, 2021, 01:20:45 AM »
Marc

His ears turned slightly redder. Was he turning away aloofly because of that? As if. There she was, speaking his language! Though it still felt kind of taboo to go this far, it's not like it'd stop him, no sir! In his own way, he was begrudgingly fond of his former sensei.

"Wanna find out?"

And with a cheeky wink, he took an easygoing stride and left the game room.

"Woah."

Maybe it's because the bar was in the way of the exit... but it probably wasn't the case. It's not like he was just going to ditch his partner for the whole night, even if he was a little glad she didn't follow him upstairs. After all, Marc wouldn't have wanted her to get hurt or shot at by the crazy blonde woman. The one who wasn't sitting on his bicep anyway.

But seeing her sitting all alone like that on the bar counter? Even he felt a little bad.

"What the hell are you doing, sulking here? With you cute pumpkin here, I thought you'd fish all the hot guys in the bar." He walked up to Nep with an encouraging smile. "Are you feeling okay?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 17, 2021, 02:06:39 AM »
Neptune

"Do I look fine to you? Did you think I dressed up like this cause I just felt like it? I thought you were taking me out you jerk!"  She then turned around to glance at him and immediately crushed the glass in her hand as her anger spiked.

"Another girl? Where do you even find them?? She looks like a fucking idol too.."The purple head clumsily stood, she was definitely a bit drunk now and more than a little annoyed. Neptune drew closer to them, as it turned it out she was actually slightly taller than his his blonde ex sensei and overall more curvaceous too. A fact that was only further accentuated as she leaned in

"Huh what do you got to say you you lousy playboy?"

Valerie

Valerie blinked as the loud girl got closer.Now how to deal with this.. SShe ccould apologize and pull back, this girl was obviously involved with him in some way but that wouldn't be very fun..

Now she could tease both of them quite easily and also maximizetthe fun factor of the evening.

"Your girlfriend is pretty hot Marc, those tits are huge... And firm too... " Valeriehhad unashamedly reached out groped the purple heads breasts. Her hand sank into the soft tit flesh with and she made one important discovery that she decided to share.

"The size and shape are marvelous, and she is not wearing a bra but if she did it would be 32 E, am I right?"

Neptune

"Whaaaa-"

She starred dumbfounded at the hand that was groping her, she simply too stunned to respond properly. Wha- What are you doing. Hey! Why would I answer that? Hands off!" She slapped the blonds hand away, or at least tried too, she'd actually used a decent amount of power yet it barely moved the blonde's arm. She was sure what unnerved her the more, the sudden groping or her somehow knowing that...

" What's your deal girlie?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 17, 2021, 02:42:23 AM »
Marc

His distraught eyes nearly popped out of his skull when the crystal glass was smashed by the gorilla fist of doom. But even that was nothing before the horror in his gaze, the pain of being denied a chance to sip. He reached out to the broken glass one last time, but it was far too late. Everything already spilled all over, including Nep's bodacious body. A single tear almost came out of his eye.

Farewell, my comrade.

Wasting perfectly good alcohol was serious. This was no joking matter, to the point he couldn't hide his pout at Nep.

"Val's an old friend. Don't mind her, she's been a hopeless pervert ever since the first day I met her, and that was... god, even I lost count." He tried to hide a smile to no avail, only to shake his arm a bit to give the vampire king some turbulence - and get her hands off his partner's tits.

"Paws off horndog, do I look like I have enough commitment in me for a girlfriend? That's my partner's rack you're rubbing all over, you'd best respect it like your godmother or you'll be sorry."

With that said, he looked at Nep with a bit more embarrassment than he'd use to. Or maybe it was because he had a conscience, however small. "I'd say you're lucky. Trust me, you didn't miss much up there... I told you that dress was super cute, but I don't think it'd look 10%... no, 5% as cute without you wearing it."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 03:09:10 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 17, 2021, 04:21:19 AM »
Valerie

"Goodbye heavenly breasts..."

The blonde vampire had to let go of the magnificent rack from all of the violent shaking her old disciple put her through and that really tore at her soul. But she wasn't done here, no not even close to it. "So what if she is your partner.. Are you telling me you have not even hotdogged them? Afraid your rod would drown in them? What is even the point of having a big titty partner if you are not even gonna fuck those titties?  You are the one being disrespectful because sticking your dick in there is that as acknowledging them as something worthy of worship!" Yup she was completely serious about all of that.

"You are terrible, leading her on with talk like that.... And that is why, I will not sleep with you until you have claimed this hot partner of yours!"

Neptune

"You know blondie... you don't have to blackmail with some stupid threat of blue balling him... I thought he was taking me here to get drunk, have fun and then have some real fun when we got back... but no he just has to be running a goddamn harem..." She suddenly stomped down on his foot as she sent him glare.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to maintain a steady sex life with that many girls?? You need someone to plan the logistics and make sure no one stabs you in the back one morning from jealousy. I take my job serious, ya know... I don't want to miss stuff, If I'm gonna be your consultant I need to see the raw uncensored version of Marc. Or are you just calling me partner as a joke huh? Cause you're acting more like my babysitter..."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 17, 2021, 05:05:39 AM »
Marc

"Aie aie! Vaaaal... enough." And with a final pout full of puffed cheeks, he karate-chopped his sensei's nape mercilessly off his arm! Suddenly, Marc hopped on one foot adorably, as if he were more affected by his cute partner than getting shot in the face a minute earlier. You could tell he was a bit flustered, even if he tried to play it cool.

"Ow... Hmph. Look... if you wanted to come chill with the boss, you could've followed me up there. I pretty much invited you to join me you big dummy..." Arms crossed, he looked at her apologetically. A little. Even when he poked her on the forehead. "I really like you Nep, but I'm just not really used to looking at my coworkers like that. Do you think I'm enough of a crook to fuck my own employees silly? H.R. would kill me! The lawsuits alone..."

You could tell Marc was thinking of something. That's when he sparked. He gasped.

"Wait a minute. I... I am H.R! And I don't even follow the law! I can do what I want!"

He stared wide eyed at both, as if a sudden new revelation dawned upon him. "Oh well, still plenty of night left in me. You know what, let's do it." He wiped some of the alcohol off her face. "I'll make sure to make up for wasting your time, I'll pay back with interest until you're satisfied."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 19, 2021, 03:22:34 AM »
Neptune

"You haven't even made out with me and you're already planning to fuck me silly? No no no..." She walked up to him, no pushed him against a wall as hard as she could, her large breasts squished against his muscular chest, she was without a doubt the tallest girl to be this physical with him tonight, she didn't need to look up at him to meet his gaze, and that was a challenge in its own way.

"What makes you think I'll just bend over like some conquest, no the one to conquer will be me, I'll examine all your weak points and then I'll tame your cock, who's the boss then huh?

Valerie

The blonde Vampire just rubbed her neck and watched the two with interest, wondering what his response would be to the sudden sgreasiom from this woman.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 19, 2021, 09:04:49 PM »
Marc

Marc stared at Nep in disbelief, processing it - or trying. Maybe that's why he didn't resist getting pushed into a wall again. Look, if Val was going to drop a road roller on his face, he probably wouldn't even be surprised.

But what she said was surprising. Exciting even.

"...I'm the boss. That's my thing. You can't just take my thing and - oh, forget it. You... evil, evil person. Oh, what I wouldn't do for a witch like you." He ground against her, hoisting her up before hugging her tightly. The smooch on her cheek came with no telegraph, not because of his speed or whatever - but because it was so genuine.

And so was the pinch on the same cheek.

"Come on, I'm not some conqueror. I'll steal what I can't buy or buy what I can't steal - if I want it, when I want it. When money's no good, I might just bribe you with my charm. That's the kind of crook I've always been."

T & A wasn't enough to get it up these days. But when she pushed him... oh, that got him. She could tell that much from his eyes - and their red glow. "Unfortunately for you, I'm also more than a dick on a stick. I'll play along for a bit since you want it so bad. Think you can handle me?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 22, 2021, 08:58:09 PM »
Neptune

"Handle you? Oh no how should I handle this ravaging beast, perhaps...."

She leaned in to whisper sensually in his ear...

"Perhaps my first invention shall be a cage for that impatient dick of yours, it looks like it needs some taming..."

Then suddenly she got pulled off from her boss/partner/prey.

Valerie

"That's an excellent idea my young apprentice, now scurry off and make this invention of yours and I will handsomely award you-" The blonde had pulled the bustier girl off of her prey, still whispering hadn't been good enough she'd heard what she said, and what she said had been more than a little intriguing.

Neptune

"Whoa for real? I'll get started on that right away lady blondie!" And with that he purple head practically rushed out of the bar and formed a comical dust cloud in her wake.

Valerie

"Ah young ones sure get easily excited... I hope you did not forgot about your master, I really ought to pound some strict discipline into you, but more importantly... I will not tolerate our first time being tainted by a threesome. You, no our relationship mean far too much to me." She approached him much more gently than Neptune had, it wasn't lust guiding her but something else...

"Heh.... Looks like even i can become jealous of someone, how strange. We have much to discuss, now will you lead me to our place Marc?" She hoped he accepted, this conversation was important to her, and she needed to have it.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 22, 2021, 11:34:54 PM »
Marc

Gulp.

"Attends q-quoi? Wait Nep, I-"

But before he could stop her, she was already on her way like some hypermobile Nepmobile. Wide-eyed, he just stared for a second at the dust cloud, sighing with an accepting smile, trying not to laugh. You could see in those eyes of his, how he genuinely cared for the vixen.

And they turned to Val, no less affectionately.

"Zut alors. I think I miiiiight have awoken a dragon." He grinned with a pair of cool sunglasses flashing. Wait, where did he get sunglasses? When did he even put them on? Sunglasses don't just grow on faces like that! Who just puts shades at night time anyway! And just as the blonde beauty made her request...

"Of course!" He winked at her cooly behind his shades, arm in arm with her. Still didn't explain the glasses though.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 04, 2021, 08:02:28 PM »
2 months later
10:00 AM

Marc

A long time had passed.

It was a gorgeous day outside, with chirping birds and a blooming sky. The sun was shining warmly on a lone man sitting out in a café. Of course, the man’s smile shone back. Sipping a warm cup of coffee, he enjoyed a quality breakfast, taking small nibbles off his croissant. Sure, he was in a [loss period], but a cheat day here and there hurt anyone.

Biting into the fresh pastry, his tongue danced and partied with the flavors.

“Mhhhhhhh! Mmm mh mhm! If I could marry these, I’d get in wedlock faster than love!” He smiled and complimented the chef. Laughing slightly to himself, he amusedly enjoyed the views surrounding him. The busy city life, the bustling business, the laughing people.

No place like home.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 06, 2021, 03:35:13 PM »
Luthien

The young Elven hadn't lived for very long, but she already knew one thing for sure-this human city-it was amazing! Tall, glimmering spires wrought of steel and glass, glistening with the divine rays of the sun, built as tall as the trees of her homeland! Their construction allowed the sun reflect all the way to the white stone of the pavement below-truly, a marvelous display of ingenuity!

The half naked elf spun around upon the ball of her left foot with the grace of a dancer, arms raised up to embrace the warm light of the sun! Luthien had been tasked with scouting out and experiencing human society by her mother, and she intended to enjoy her assignment to the utmost!

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 06, 2021, 09:27:54 PM »
Marc

Hey, is she...

Something, or rather someone caught the attention of Marc's eye. A woman was dancing by the corner of his vision, basking in the cold sun without a care in the world. It was the sort of crazy stuff you didn't see too often, not in these parts of town. But well, he was sort of used to the idea of not being used to things. Besides, it wasn't a bad view.

Nice.

But you probably wouldn't catch him puling this off this time of year. His beautiful face would freeze and shrivel, which was probably a crime against humanity.

Even worse would be letting her freeze.

So Marc slipped his tab under the coffee cup and walked up the tan woman relaxedly, blocking a few of the sun's rays with a deft finger. He was without a care in the world.

"You look like you're having fun!"