Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 20864 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #705 on: July 15, 2021, 07:42:04 PM »
Amanda

Amanda shook her head at the concern raised at the deal, it wasn't much of a concern considering the subject matter. "I think we both know the PP is too busy fucking itself to be an actual threat to anything. The only thing noteworthy recently would be her extension of the Royal Family, I believe I heard one of them was responsible for that new trade deal my wife offered...Hmm..." Amanda's gaze turned to her wife.

"You've met that princess Eruru, could she be a new threat?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: July 16, 2021, 05:03:24 AM »
Serra Drosa

"Ah, then it is just friendship. Such as what Columbia has decided to accept." Serra seemed to relax at this point, although her smile suggested she had already suspected the answer to this. "Then that is fine. But I am also curious about what our dear Chancellor here has brought up. Please, tell us more."

She rested her chin on her hand, and focused her eyes on the wiggling ears.

"Then we can discuss the fate of the people already living in the space you've asserted a desire for."

DIO

• The World
  • Spiritron
  • IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: July 16, 2021, 03:46:52 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru swished her glass of wine around, raising it to her nose to take in all the subtleties of the smell. She idly wondered in the back of her mind what it smelled like to a human. Her ears continued to wiggle, then turned to look at both her wife and the congresswoman.

"Lily? She's powerful, brutally intelligent and able to act with a complete disregard for morality in the name of results. But she's unused to her new form and entirely too inexperienced in the ways of the bed for a succubus princess. A great fuck to be sure though." Her eyes glimmered as she gave Amanda a smug look. All in all, she's someone to keep an eye on." She didn't mention the other new addition to Elizabeth's harem, the archangel her friend had managed to fuck into submission. After all, why show your hand if nobody was asking? She finally took a sip of her wine and smiled. "I think you have your concerns inverted though, Ms. Drossa. Wouldn't you prefer the rational actor controlling those people than an insane corrupted spirit? It seems to me that she'd be easily manipulatable for those with more... nefarious goals..."

Eru giggled and then scooted up next to Serra, poking her shoulder with an ear. "What do you wish to know about my elven ethnostate, congresswoman?" Her usual measured singsong affect now betrayed her excitement at being allowed to talk about her work.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 04:59:55 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 18, 2021, 06:58:27 PM »
Amanda

Amanda fumed briefly as Eru taunted her with he wonderful occasion that she'd been left out of, and to be frank learning more about the unusual expansion to the Succubi royal family interested her more than Eru's talk of an Elven ehtnostate. Besides such a nation already existed somewhere in the mountains...

That's why she projected her thoughts so as to not disturb her Wife's monologue. "And how would you rate her compared to me? I' haven't he opportunity to experience one of their princessess for myself yet so I'm curious."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 19, 2021, 02:29:27 AM »
Serra Drosa

The senator listened patiently as she went on about Lily and her own lascivious escapades. "Ah, then she wasn't the one who was keeping the Demon Queen distracted for an extended period? No, I suppose the timeline wouldn't add up." But beyond that, she had little to add there. Instead...

"And I suppose you have no nefarious goals of your own?" Her smile began to show teeth. Serra held a hand up to forestall a response. "Ah - no, no, don't answer that - I'm more curious as to what you plan to do with people who would, otherwise, be in Columbian care as we work to help them cope with their unfortunate experiences."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 20, 2021, 03:44:03 PM »
Eruraviel

"I enjoy nobody's company more than your own, darling~" Eruraviel replied. Amanda could hear a gentle titter inside her head. "But since you're asking about the sexual experience... her tail was soft and pliable, and with every thrust she cried out in pleasure... her pussy was tight and wet, and watching her wife's experience while I pleasured Lily in ways she'd never been able to..." Eruraviel gave Amanda a quick but knowing look and licked her lips.

"It was to die for. You must join me next time I visit Lizzy. I've heard she's finally finished fucking an angel into submission, so a congragulations is in order."

While Erururu idly chatted with Amanda, she was also actively and cheerily talking to Serra about her plans. "They will be citizens, equally protected under the law and offered ample oppurtunities—within a couple of your short human generations, I expect there will be a sizable halfbooded cohort. My kind is well known for hedonistic tendancies regarding sex." She grinned at Serra. "And of course—" She began to say, as if it were the most natural thing. "Worthy and exceptional humans would be given the chance to elevate to a halfblooded or even a full-blooded state, by my grace."
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 03:47:41 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 21, 2021, 04:18:29 PM »
Amanda

The assurances of the quality of the little gift her wife had received was amusing but then Eru begun talking about her ethnostate and how she would so graciously gift worthy people with a chance of becoming Elves. The world she'd come from mustn't have had much variety, but she was really out of her depth here with thinking that that would actually be a coveted favor among capable individuals who sought power or immortality. Amanda could think of almost dozen ways to achieve that, and none if those were exactly inferior to race changing to her kind.

"Wouldn't people who just desired a quick way to eternal life or easy power, just try their luck with the Vampires?" People usually weren't so willing to go through with transformations like that, and those who were, were either completely desperate or looking for the best. The first category was mostly undesirable and the second were unlikely to be interested in the face of the alternatives.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 22, 2021, 11:14:57 PM »
Serra Drosa

The congresswoman was listening very attentively to both of their points, her eyes only briefly departing from whichever of them was speaking to scan their surroundings. Her position ensured that this was a very minimal effort, as her back was in a corner. Finally, having heard both sides, she let out a soft hum of consideration. "It appears, by your wording, that you intend to set yourself up as a rival divinity to Columbia in her own backyard."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 24, 2021, 09:06:19 PM »
Eruraviel

"There's a large difference between my people and the bloodsuckers, Amanda." Eru looked rather offput by the comparison. Her ears drooped a few degrees and softened a tad. "There are those who would seek power in my teachings, just as there are for other groups." Eru replied confidently. It doesn't matter if the process of integration takes decades, after all, societal change moves at a slow clip."

She glanced at Serra and raised her eyebrow with a soft grin. She rested her chin lazily upon her fist and began to respond. "Columbia has no goals on monotheistic hegemony. She's perfectly capable of allowing the tolerance of other cults within her very borders. Why would a up and coming minor diety threaten her?" Eru asked.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 26, 2021, 09:47:36 PM »
Amanda

"And that is what we Humans like to call a false equivalence" Amanda said as she leaned back and crossed her arms under her sizeable chest. It might have struck an impressive look if she wasn't dressed as a maid, but all it did now was flaunt her assets. "There is a stark difference between having some rogue avatars running around thar are ultimately an extension of Columbia herself and that of rival deity setting up shop in her own backyard, one that won't stay so minor forever. You may not be a direct threat today, but who's to say 20 years from now. It seems foolhardy to just accept that with the little to no actual benefits you are offering up."

She shook her head and glanced over at Eru. "Instead of trying to sell how great your nation will one day become, you should think more about how accepting would benefit Columbia, as it is right now it's a pretty raw deal and as Chancellor of Pine Garden I cannot sit idly by and watch a deal like that be struck" 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 05:46:39 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 28, 2021, 03:58:39 PM »
Eruraviel

"Ahem." Eruraviel performed the customary human action of clearing her throat to redirect attention. "Yes, I was getting to that." She replied with ashort, pointed glare at Amanda. She was here to help her strike this deal, not to repeatedly criticize her in a painfully public manner. The elven goddess knew what she was doing.

"First, the obvious–such a war against a triple alliance of equal divinities would prove very dangerous to the Columbian forces, and potentially lethal to her remaining loyalist divinities. My sneak attack upon them has obvious benefits in that regard. I would throw their forces into confusion with an unexpected decapitation strike from the north. If you desired, I possess the capacity to trap the corrupted goddess and prevent her essence from infecting Columbia, as well." She wasn't sure if that was an issue for this goddess, but she felt it was a potential problem point that may need to be addressed, one which she may have the ability to help out with. "If you have any other more specific desires with such a war, I would be happy to brainstorm in a more focused enviroment in how I could help with my powers."

She then reached into her chest and withdrew a book, handing it to Serra. "Then, there are the benefits of friendly trade between our soverignities—I've taken the liberty of cataloging the sorts of goods my elves can produce, right now, as well as the sorts of raw materials we can extract from the depths of the great forest. Such trade, of course, would be preferential in Columbia's favor."

"Finally..." Eruraviel's ears fluttered and she sat straight up. "I bear no ill will or competetive spirit with your goddess—her domains fail to clash at all with mine. Unless the situation drastically changed, I would see little cause for conflict between us. Elven perspectives and goals tend to be..." how do I say it without sounding pretentious... "longer term, as a result of our elongated lifespans."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 03:59:14 PM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 31, 2021, 07:16:07 PM »
Serra Drosa

The senator took hold of the book as though it were, of course, expected for her to receive such a document from a short and busty elven sorceress wearing a fetish maid outfit in some private corner of a top shelf steakhouse. It was only after looking both sides over that she opened it to a random page, and then nodded with a prim and proper look on her pretty face. "I will review this, and other considerations, and get back to you with my version of this deal. Your wife's concerns are worth taking into account."

A hint of a smile, and then she turned her attention to Amanda again. "As for your proposal, I will put it before the senate for a vote once I feel it is in a form they will... digest properly."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: August 02, 2021, 04:06:27 PM »
Amanda

"That is more than satisfactory...but before we're done there's one more thing I think you should have Congresswoman. " Amanda nodded and smiled brightly at Drosa, then she stuck her hand in between her breasts to pull out a small receipt which she offered to the Congresswoman.

"This here has the details on where we got these wonderful outfits. Perhaps you may find some use for that later in private~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: August 03, 2021, 04:48:58 AM »
Serra Drosa

Serra's eyes, ever vigilant, shot from the receipt to whence it came and back again. Like a viper striking prey she grasped the paper, and slid it into a slit on the side of her purse. "I will commend you to them for being such an avid advocate for their services, then."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: August 04, 2021, 03:19:30 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru's ears tightened with contentment, standing tall and poking at Serra's shoulder as it extended to its full six inch length. Mana coursed through her veins and she grinned. Her eyes glowed purple as she looked up at Serra Drossa. "Please, take your time and construct a deal to your liking. In the mean time..." Eru looked around and then leaned in against Serra's arm. Her breasts pressed up against the congresswoman and she was almost kissing the other woman's ear. In a sultry whisper, "If you have any issues you want to discuss or to be dealt with quietly, I would be happy to provide you any sort of aid."

Then, she pulled back and grinned again. "I think we should be going then? I don't want to waste any more of your time than we already have."