Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 20801 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #720 on: August 07, 2021, 08:13:24 PM »
Serra Drosa

Serra's eyes locked on the closest ear as though it were a snake threatening to strike her face. She said nothing in response to Eruraviel's insinuations, and instead held up the bottle of wine. "Not going to stay for dinner, then? What a sight I'll make, being ditched before the entrée even arrives." Her smile was not unpleasant despite her self-deprecating words.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: August 10, 2021, 04:42:46 PM »
Amanda

"Now then come with me, I have prepared a little gift for you, one I know you truly want Eruru~" Amanda grabbed her Wife's hand and pulled her away from the Congresswoman so they could leave the little diner.

"Fear not Congresswoman Drosa, I have a feeling dining without such distractions will be a lot less hard for you, if you get what I mean heh... I hope you keep your part see ya-"

And with that Amanda pulled her wife out.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: August 10, 2021, 10:14:51 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel pulled Amanda along, wrapping their elbows together as they exited the building. Her ears fluttered as she turned to look at Amanda with a knowing, interested look, waiting for her to spill the beans with a smug grin.

"Well, spit it out! What's this gift you have in mind?"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 11:43:43 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: August 11, 2021, 12:06:20 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel pulled Amanda along, wrapping their elbows together as they exited the building. Her ears fluttered as she turned to look at Amanda with a knowing, interested look, waiting for her to spill the beans with a smug grin.

"Well, spit it out! What's this gift you have in mind?"

Amanda

"I thought you said Elves were patient and looked at the bigger picture. You really went on on and I couldn't help but imagining your pretty lips serving a better purpose of cleaning a fat dick. But enough about that." Amanda pulled Eru in closrer and with a snap of her finger the two of them were outside the Pleasure Palace.

"While you were busy playing Civilization, I went out of my way to corner the 3rd part of the royal child collection you were making. And this would be the favorite daughter, aren't I thoughtful? Of course this is the true reason I had us wear these outfits, they were quite particular about wanting to see you dressed like this. And I don't fault them, you make such a cute maid~"

continued in https://forums.darksidemoon.net/index.php/topic,743.msg69318.html#msg69318
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 05:05:33 PM by SINIB »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: September 21, 2021, 09:44:59 PM »
Sakura

Wanting to get a present for Shirou for the upcoming holiday, Sakura had headed to a large shopping district in Columbia, one which possessed a huge variety of possible gifts, far more than were available in Longdale. Unsure what to get him, she was instead browsing idly, her newly-acquired enhanced vision allowing her to pick items of interest out from a considerably longer distance than she otherwise would have been able to.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: September 22, 2021, 03:46:54 PM »
Luthien

Like everything in the downtown of a major Columbian metro, Huntsfort glistened. Steel spires rode up into the clouds in flagrent defiance of natural law, each on its own containing a treasure trove of capitalistic wonders—most within a reasonable price-range, too. The city sat on the border between Columbia and the bordertowns, serving a duel purpose of protecting the district from incursions and projecting force out into the surrounding areas. It had eventually grown to something of a major regional city, serving as a beacon of Columbian excellence on the skyline for the goddess's friends to look towards.

A chocolate-skinned elf had also found herself in the area, wearing little more than a pair of underwear and stockings. She meandered pleasently around the clothing section, carefully selecting various human outfits to try on–she'd started noticing all of the curious looks, especially at her crotch. It wasn't an experience she'd found herself particularly fond of, either.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: September 24, 2021, 03:22:10 AM »
Sakura

As Sakura walked around, looking for a gift for Shirou, she felt a weirdly-familiar magical signature in the distance. Looking in the direction of it, her enhanced senses allowed her to pick up an odd commotion in the distance. Taking a closer look, she noticed that the source of it was a scantily-clad, chocolate-skinned girl walking around in little more than a bikini, a look which was seemingly appreciated by many of the people surrounding her. What was more, the girl had purple hair that was shockingly-similar in colour to her own, and a strikingly-similar magical energy signature.

Curious, Sakura moved towards the girl. As she did so, she began to pick up more and more of her features, and her interest grew ever-higher. First, she noticed the pointy ears that marked the girl out as an elf. In itself, that was not all that surprising but, as she came ever-closer, Sakura began to realise that this girl was, in many respects, the spitting image of her. Whilst her ears and skin colour were different and her eyes were red rather than purple, her hair was almost identical and, as Sakura looked down at herself, she noticed that the woman's body shape was surprisingly similar to her own, too. But, most of all, she had almost the exact same facial structure as Sakura did.

Confused, Sakura moved closer, checking the woman out. As she did so, she began to recall her meeting with Arcaena, and how she'd allowed her to take a copy of her soul in return for the changes she'd made. Could it perhaps be that this elf had been produced from that copy? If so, then this girl was essentially her daughter, or perhaps her twin sister. Regardless, she definitely needed to find out.

As such, she walked towards the clothes shop, noticing as she got closer that the scantily-clad girl was seemingly selecting various outfits to try on. What was more, it was clear from the selection that she'd made that her tastes in clothing seemed to match Sakura's own, all of the outfits being ones that Sakura herself would happily wear. Further, as she came nearer, she couldn't help but notice that the girl was somewhat uncomfortable with the way that the people around her were staring at her, their eyes clearly focussing on her crotch and her ample breasts.

Finally, Sakura reached the shop and, wanting to assist the girl who was seemingly born from her soul, she walked towards her.

"Hello", she said, softly. "Do you need some help?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: September 24, 2021, 09:54:14 PM »
Luthien

"Oh, yes, I probably could, haha..." Luthien rubbed her head and nervously played with the tip of her ear before turning around. Bashfulness melted into confusion and then understandinf, and then finally an awkward silence which was only broken by the elf a few moments later.

"Ah. You must be the original—fancy meeting you, of all people."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: September 25, 2021, 11:17:43 PM »
Sakura

Sakura smiled at the elf girl's response, waiting patiently as the clearly-nervous girl turned around and got her first look at the person whose soul she'd been created from. She watched with interest as the girl's shyness morphed into confusion and then, finally, a look of understanding formed on her face, her mannerisms only adding to the feeling that Sakura had that this girl was indeed created from a copy of her soul. Then, after a few moments of silence as Sakura waited for the elf to respond, the girl finally spoke up, confirming what Sakura had suspected.

"Yes, it is quite surprising that we'd run into each other like this, Sakura said, giving the girl a gentle smile, before bowing politely. "I'm Sakura, by the way. It's nice to meet you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: September 26, 2021, 02:31:09 PM »
Sakura

Sakura smiled at the elf girl's response, waiting patiently as the clearly-nervous girl turned around and got her first look at the person whose soul she'd been created from. She watched with interest as the girl's shyness morphed into confusion and then, finally, a look of understanding formed on her face, her mannerisms only adding to the feeling that Sakura had that this girl was indeed created from a copy of her soul. Then, after a few moments of silence as Sakura waited for the elf to respond, the girl finally spoke up, confirming what Sakura had suspected.

"Yes, it is quite surprising that we'd run into each other like this, Sakura said, giving the girl a gentle smile, before bowing politely. "I'm Sakura, by the way. It's nice to meet you."

Luthien

Luthien awkwardly fidgeted, feeling blood flowing to her member as feelings of vauge nostalgia rushed through her. She looked back and forth, confused. Was she supposed to bow back, or...

She instead leaned forwards, and decided to engage in the typical elven greeting, nuzzling her left ear against Sakura's right.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: September 27, 2021, 11:23:37 PM »
Sakura

Sakura felt a sudden jolt of pleasure run through her body as the elf began to rub her ear against Sakura's. Immediately, she recoiled backwards, a look of shock forming on her face.

"W..what are you doing?" she asked, in a shocked but not angry tone.

After all, whilst the girl's behaviour was highly inappropriate, Sakura strongly suspected that it was some kind of cultural difference and, given that this girl had only been born a few months ago, it made sense that she might be a little naive.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: September 28, 2021, 10:52:29 PM »
Luthien

"Eh? Eh! Eh? This is how you say hello!" Luthien sheepishly insisted. Up close, Sakura could feel the almost scorching heat building up inside her elvish counterpart, the abnormal heat emenating from her body. "Is this inappropriate?" She asked, finishing nuzzling Sakura before pulling back and standing to her full height on her toes, looking around to judge other people's reactions.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: September 28, 2021, 11:04:46 PM »
Sakura

Despite the embarrassment that she felt, once she'd heard the elf's sheepish response, she allowed her to continue her "greeting", her own face blushing red as she felt the heat building up inside the other girl, her own body heating up in response to the erotic sensation of having her sensitive elf-like ears rubbed. Then, once the girl had finished, she stepped back, noticing the surprised look on the faces of some of the people surrounding them, as well as the fact that her other self was looking to see how people reacted. Not wanting to upset or hurt the girl, Sakura gave her a gentle, almost maternal smile, and spoke up.

"Well, I wouldn't say it's necessarily inappropriate, but it's certainly not how humans would greet each other, and it's considerably more ..intimate than I'm used to", she said, softly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: September 29, 2021, 03:47:25 PM »
Luthien

People were giving them looks, but it didn't feel as if it were any more than she already had been receiving. She shook her head and shrugged. "Oh well. That's how we do it in the forest. We value intimacy and skinship a lot more than the humans of the Nexus." Luthien replied. She flipped her hair, running a hand through her dark-purple locks. "It is good to meet you—I haven't heard much about you really, but it seems you were compensated for providing the components to make me."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: September 29, 2021, 11:31:41 PM »
Sakura

"I understand", Sakura replied, giving the girl a gentle smile. "It must be very difficult to come to a place with such a different culture, especially for someone as young as you."

"And, yes, the compensation I received in return for providing a copy of my soul was very generous. But, even so, it makes me glad that you seem to be a kind-hearted and happy girl. I am, after all, partially responsible for your existence, I would hate to see that you were miserable, or that you were being used to inflict harm on innocents", she said, her voice once again taking on a slightly maternal tone.