Author Topic: The Land of Forever Fall  (Read 9416 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Land of Forever Fall
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2021, 10:01:38 PM »
Thorra

As soon as Lirazel's slender fingers grasped Thorra's meteoric shaft, the elven princess felt her power surge as Thorra's divine ichor coursed through her veins. She could feel their minds touching, the power of the gods coursing through her form, and felt herself growing in size to match that of the hammer's body. Her chest billowed out, her hips widened, and she grew to the towering size of Thorra.

"Ah-hello." She heard the hammer's cheerful voice cautiously intone. "I'm glad to see that your intentions are truly as pure and genuine as you claim. Testing your worthiness was the fastest and most secure way to test your intentions, and I apologize for any discomfort I've brought to you. The beasts that we encountered on our journey tasted truly—disconcerting."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2021, 03:30:44 PM »
Lirazel

Lirazel's mouth hung open as the change took hold, the elegance and propriety of minutes prior falling before the unsubtle tearing sounds of the outfit that lay beneath her cloak, and the unsettled whinnying of her mighty steed as a familiar rider suddenly became all so very much unfamiliar. That knocked her out of her shock, and she mustered some composure to reached down and whisper gently to her steed. "It's still me -"

She became very still.

"... and of course, my voice has also undergone some changes." She looked once more to the hammer in her hand.

"An intelligent weapon? Then, what of the woman who once wielded you in my place?!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2021, 06:10:30 PM »
Sakura

The cat quickly found itself swept up in Sakura's arms, snuggled up against the vampire's firm and squishy chest. "Aww, who's a good little kitty?" Sakura cooed at the large white cat, giving Sage a kiss on the head.

Sage

The white kitty let out a soft 'mew' sound as she quickly squirmed to make herself comfortable in the abundance of soft cushioning that Sakura's body provided at this angle. Her feline face squished up adorably at the sudden kissing.

Of course, to a more experienced nose such as Valerie's the cat smelled nothing like one.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2021, 01:41:17 PM »
Valerie

Her red eyes almost drilled through the cat that definitely wasn't a cat, it smelled too much like forest. So perhaps some sort of shape shifting nature spirit, maybe a dream. Either way she was perving on her minion right now and that was unacceptable to her. But what was even more unacceptable was Sakura hogging the fake yet still so cute cat to herself. It was enough to make even the King pout in sadness.

"Hey there, you cannot just claim such a cute kitten all for yourself! I wanna see her too, please..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2021, 05:26:26 AM »
Sakura

"Not just any cat!" Sakura flashed her fangs with a toothy grin. "This right here is a magic cat, one which probably has intelligence herself!" She held Sage out at arm's length, displaing her like a trophey to Valerie. Sage's posterior hung loose while Sakura's strong fingers held her steaduly under her forelegs. "What's your name, little kitty?" Sakura cooed.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2021, 05:30:48 AM »
Lirazel

Lirazel's mouth hung open as the change took hold, the elegance and propriety of minutes prior falling before the unsubtle tearing sounds of the outfit that lay beneath her cloak, and the unsettled whinnying of her mighty steed as a familiar rider suddenly became all so very much unfamiliar. That knocked her out of her shock, and she mustered some composure to reached down and whisper gently to her steed. "It's still me -"

She became very still.

"... and of course, my voice has also undergone some changes." She looked once more to the hammer in her hand.

"An intelligent weapon? Then, what of the woman who once wielded you in my place?!"

Thorra

"A simulcrum of the storms. This is my true body." Thorra chuckled, her voice reverberting through Lirazel's head. "Just drop me if you're upset with the changes, that's not something I can control. If you're worthy to wield me, you'll gain my not insignificant power."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2021, 12:26:03 PM »
Sakura

"Not just any cat!" Sakura flashed her fangs with a toothy grin. "This right here is a magic cat, one which probably has intelligence herself!" She held Sage out at arm's length, displaing her like a trophey to Valerie. Sage's posterior hung loose while Sakura's strong fingers held her steaduly under her forelegs. "What's your name, little kitty?" Sakura cooed.

Sage

The feline quickly chose to hang there without shame, revealing her soft fluffy underbelly to Valerie's eyes. From here the older (oldest?) vampire was able to make out a shiny collar around the cat's neck, too. As Sakura's words echoed, the cat's tail twitched and she let out a mewling sound of frustration. "Nyaaa... I guess you can call me Sage."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2021, 04:12:14 PM »
Valerie

"You are right about her being magical..."

Valerie only spared a single glance at the collar, it was far more interesting to see how soft the fur was and that's why she rubbed "the cat's" underbelly which much enthusiasm.

"But she is not a cat. You are some kind of spirit with a deep connection to forests are you not ms. Sage?" As she posed her question, the vampire king kept up her rubbing. It felt amazing to brush her fingers through it. "I am Valerie, the Vampire King, and this is my progeny Sakura."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2021, 08:37:09 PM »
Sakura

Sakura squished the not cat against her booba, resting her chin against Sage's head. She took a deep, heady breath, reveling in the rich scent of the not-cat's blood. Her fangs began to elongate and her stomach grumbled.

She held Sage against her as if she were a prized pet. "Your collar–it's magical, isn't it?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2021, 12:13:41 PM »
Thorra

"A simulcrum of the storms. This is my true body." Thorra chuckled, her voice reverberating through Lirazel's head. "Just drop me if you're upset with the changes, that's not something I can control. If you're worthy to wield me, you'll gain my not insignificant power."

Lirazel

That appeared to bring her up short for a moment, and it only ended after Lirazel took a peek beneath her cloak and saw the travesty that was what happened to the rest of her clothes. A soft sigh fled her lips reluctantly. "Then, as much as I respect the honor and the opportunity presented by your regard? I am afraid I will forego such benefits for the time being."

She did, for a moment, gently run her fingers all along Thorra's hand as though she could not help but marvel at the make of her. But she had already made her choice, and so very gently returned the hammer back to the ground next to her horse using the greater reach this transformation granted her. She swiftly sat upright again in anticipation of returning to her usual self.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2021, 12:25:44 PM »
Valerie

"You are right about her being magical..."

Valerie only spared a single glance at the collar, it was far more interesting to see how soft the fur was and that's why she rubbed "the cat's" underbelly which much enthusiasm.

"But she is not a cat. You are some kind of spirit with a deep connection to forests are you not ms. Sage?" As she posed her question, the vampire king kept up her rubbing. It felt amazing to brush her fingers through it. "I am Valerie, the Vampire King, and this is my progeny Sakura."

Sage

Her purring grew much louder even as her fur started to stand on end at the back of her neck. "Nyaaa..... you are quite close in your - mmmm, estimation. I am the mighty guardian of the Deep Wood!"

Her little paws wiggled.

"I came to this land so that I might acquire a fruit for the - ahh, could you get a little more to the left? - person who enchanted this collar for me, that she might assist me in my time of need!"

Sage's little kitty ears stood up.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2021, 04:28:16 AM »
Lirazel

That appeared to bring her up short for a moment, and it only ended after Lirazel took a peek beneath her cloak and saw the travesty that was what happened to the rest of her clothes. A soft sigh fled her lips reluctantly. "Then, as much as I respect the honor and the opportunity presented by your regard? I am afraid I will forego such benefits for the time being."

She did, for a moment, gently run her fingers all along Thorra's hand as though she could not help but marvel at the make of her. But she had already made her choice, and so very gently returned the hammer back to the ground next to her horse using the greater reach this transformation granted her. She swiftly sat upright again in anticipation of returning to her usual self.

Thorra

After a few moments, Lirazel felt the link connecting their minds shatter. The hammer laid against the ground, unable to animate itself as her body returned to its usual supple size.

Then, the hammer-woman's body apperated in with a great cloud of smoke. She smied gaily at Lirazel, winking at her before bending over to pick herself up.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2021, 03:39:09 PM »
Thorra

After a few moments, Lirazel felt the link connecting their minds shatter. The hammer laid against the ground, unable to animate itself as her body returned to its usual supple size.

Then, the hammer-woman's body apperated in with a great cloud of smoke. She smied gaily at Lirazel, winking at her before bending over to pick herself up.

Lirazel

The sudden absence of that connection left Lirazel blinking and holding her head, plus her horse more carefully as her body returned to its usual size and equilibrium. Her horse whinnied in dismay at the sudden strangeness of someone reappearing right next to it, but then Lirazel let out a soft 'shhh' sound while turning her eyes to Thorra once more. "Never in my life have I ever witnessed something quite so queer as this. A weapon with a will of her own..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2021, 04:09:06 PM »
Thorra

Thorra winked, offering Lirazel her hand. She was slim, with a smoothness that belayed the great strength and power Lirazel now full well knew she had. Her large breasts jiggled freely with every movement, ahd electricity raced harmlessly along her skin.

"And I have never met as wonderful a city of elves such as yourselves, nor one as fair and beautiful as yourself. I would be honored to be weilded by one such as yourself in your time of need."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2021, 05:37:11 PM »
Thorra

Thorra winked, offering Lirazel her hand. She was slim, with a smoothness that belayed the great strength and power Lirazel now full well knew she had. Her large breasts jiggled freely with every movement, and electricity raced harmlessly along her skin.

"And I have never met as wonderful a city of elves such as yourselves, nor one as fair and beautiful as yourself. I would be honored to be wielded by one such as yourself in your time of need."

Lirazel

She pulled Thorra up behind her astride her mighty steed, pushing through the many distractions presented by the weapon's assortment of charms. Throwing her hood up once more to disguise the degree to which Lirazel was affected by such words, she took a moment more to soothe her horse. "Then I shall be certain to wear more appropriate clothes should that time come!"

She gave her horse a soft whistle which seemed sufficient to move them along at a quite impressive pace. Lirazel's mount was easily an equal for the descendants of Odin's mighty Sleipnir, able to carry them across the vast and winding path down the hill from whence they came. "And perhaps," the elven woman suggested with a smile hinted in her voice, "you might withhold judgement until you have seen this land's beauty for yourself!"

Lirazel timed it well so that they would thence come around the bend, and the vast grasses and woodlands and rivers of Endien would unfold before Thorra's eyes, surrounding the immensity of the Star Tower and Castle Town at their center.