Author Topic: The Land of Forever Fall  (Read 8321 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: The Land of Forever Fall
« Reply #195 on: August 28, 2021, 09:57:29 PM »
Thorra

Thorra's more experienced lips gently met hers. Her tongue pilied at Lirazel's mouth, gently teasing it open. Her tongue carefully grazed against the front of Lirazel's mouth, making sure not to invade her virginal mouth too aggressively and to savor her taste. Meanwhile, Thorra reached behind her, gently untying the back of the woman's dress while continuing to knead at her ass.

"Nnnhhhnnn..." Thorra gently moaned, reaching to help Lirazel slip out of her clothes.

Lirazel

Lirazel gasped as she pulled her face back, but rather than to stop this she was instead helping Thorra get the rest of her outfit off. It was the first time sliding fabric like this was such a sensitive sensation, her skin sparking at contact. Not just because of the actual electricity gaily jolting its way through her nerves, but from the sheer excitement shooting through her veins. "I would question if you'd prefer to do this in my bedroom..."

The warm light of day poured on them from the stained glass sky. Blue eyes sparkled with something innocent.

"... but I feel this is better for us." She closed the distance again, now bared to the one here with her.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2021, 12:31:44 AM »
Sakura

Sakura somersaulted through the air and gracefully landed on her feet facing Idril. She flipped a brilliant purple curl accompanied by a gentle sparkle around her hair. With a graceful ease, she slipped out of her top which proceeded to disintegrate into her shadow and free up her bouncy breasts from their containment. It also have Idril a first chance to admire her figure—the toned musculature of her eight pac dominated her gut, and her feminine curves were accented by the masculinity of her hard definition.

"You need not worry about that—while I am quite hungry, feeding is a desirable part of coitus, for both me and my partner. There is no need to offer me charity." She grinned, baring her fangs at the elf. They were long, pointy, and sharp, befitting of a direct spawn of the Vampire King herself. Sakura sat down, her shadow morphing into a chair for her to sit upon. "I may be younger than you, but I am not to be trifled with." Sakura too seemed more relaxed, but every action she took, every word she spoke, had a sort of nobility to it that it had lacked in the heat of defending her honor in front of their respective lord.

"It will be I who walks out of that door, not you."

Idril

The millennial elf's lips curved up. She listened, patiently, as Sakura spent precious moments defending her character verbally and with brazen displays of ability. She casually discarded her own outfit in a swirling veil of dusk to reveal a form more lean, yet supple in the places that mattered. Her body was toned, yes, built through relentless effort and attention, but the real lines of interest were the patchwork of faded scars casting lines of white against her tanned torso that had outlasted all too many kingdoms of man. And then a curtain fell, the tail of her fiery hair released.

She clapped her hands together, and the smoky veil's remains vanished. Her smile showed teeth. "Should I be impressed that her standards have not lessened in the thousand years since our last meeting? Win or lose, I will show you that we are both the victor in this battle."

She appeared, in a flicker of the light, in front of Sakura. She reached out to brush purple hair from across her face.

"Let's take our time, shall we?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2021, 10:59:59 PM »
Idril

There was no hint of a stumble as the two were deposited abruptly in one of the luxurious side rooms, with a truly magnificently sized bed. As soon as the door was open and Valerie's attention turned away from it, Idril seemed to relax. It was just the slightest of cues, her ears twitching and her shoulders losing a small measure of their tension. She held a finger up between herself and Sakura as if to urge her to wait. "You truly have come a long way. Tell me, when is it that you last fed, young childe of Valerie? I will not defeat you at any less than your best."

Sage

As soon as the vampire king was done with setting her students up for that, a familiar cat began rubbing against her ankles with a loud motor purr.

Everyone else was busy gossiping and dancing, casual displays of minor magics filling the air with song once more.

Valerie

"Aww the cute kitty is back, did you feel lonely?" She crouched and begun scratching her behind the ears, just the way any cat would like it. "I will let you in on a little secret okay.... it is about the value of princesses. Any old dragon could have regular princess in their hoard but that is not enough for the bards to make poems. No you gotta think big. The value of a princess goes up the more favorable traits she has, and am ascended princess like me has unfathomable value.... And most importantly..."

She leaned in and her scratching got more livid as ahe reached her point. "No dragon has ever managed to take me..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 31, 2021, 04:01:46 AM »
Sage

The druidic feline released a low, mewling chirp of satisfaction as she was received the tribute that was her due. She rubbed the top of her head against Valerie's hand, but slowed down in her reciprocation of the charming motions the longer the vampiric monarch spoke for. In the end Valerie found herself on the receiving end of a dissatisfied grimalkin's bite, and with a huff the delightfully white and fluffy one hopped up onto a nearby table instead.

"You may indeed possess many qualities of substance and character," she said with a stiff accented noted well upon by the other patrons, who turned in interest to the novelty of the loquacious beast. "But it is clear to me that yes, your every thought no matter how noble and charitable turns around a single vice which threatens to consume you from within!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2021, 12:53:17 PM »
Valerie

"Ahahahaahahahaahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahabahahah..."

The Vampire King burst out in mad laughter, as she clutched her sides. Her long blond hair flowed beautifully and cast a dark shadow over face whereupon only the crimson glint of her gaze could be witnessed.

"You fell for it, you fell for it all so magnificently."

Clap clap clap....

She was gone, no on the other side of the room clapping her hands madly like someone who'd just gotten everything they wanted. "I did not want them to see me like this. You see I try soooo hard to keep it all nice and locked away, but you just have to show up... a fucking dragon... do you work for them?? Do you?? I will end them, destroy them again and again and again and again, no matter how long it takes."

« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 12:53:54 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 09, 2021, 12:33:12 AM »
Sage

The cat's hackles were up, hair of great white softness now standing on edge in sharp and predatory readiness as her eyes unblinkingly focused on Valerie and her sudden movements. Everyone around them had frozen up as well, the tension in the air and Valerie's own open display of hostility provoking them to stillness. After a moment Sage let out a huff through her little kitty nose.

"I know nothing of what or whom you speak, or why I would work for anything but my own quest." Her words were slower now, more guarded than before. "Though I commend you for realizing my true nature in the end."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 11, 2021, 07:05:53 PM »
Sage

The cat's hackles were up, hair of great white softness now standing on edge in sharp and predatory readiness as her eyes unblinkingly focused on Valerie and her sudden movements. Everyone around them had frozen up as well, the tension in the air and Valerie's own open display of hostility provoking them to stillness. After a moment Sage let out a huff through her little kitty nose.

"I know nothing of what or whom you speak, or why I would work for anything but my own quest." Her words were slower now, more guarded than before. "Though I commend you for realizing my true nature in the end."

Valerie

"I see..." She begun slowly, not drawing any closer but at the same time not lowering her hostile tone. "And what sort of quest would a dragon even be on? Why would you be in this land, singling us out? That is awfully suspicious of you little kitty." She chuckled but that didn't mean she found the situation humorous, no it was quite the opposite. This was aligh of frustration.

"An unknown like you appearing just as we arrive, that is an unstable element that I cannot tolerate, state your true purpose or I will personally deal with you."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 11, 2021, 11:22:59 PM »
Sage

"My encounter with you and your spawn was mere happenstance." A decidedly unfeline huffing sound continued to escape from Sage's decidedly feline nose. "I came to this land with another, who abandoned me to galivant with some manner of physician, in order to seek a remedy for an ailment for one of my spawn. You were simply heading in the direction I wished to go when you arrived after me."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 12, 2021, 09:49:15 PM »
Folainluc

Hurried and weighty feet found their way through the graceful halls of the palace as the rays of the sun began to bend sharply through the windows, tilting towards a lovely orange of a midwinter hearth. It was enough to raise the spirits of even one who had seen it ten thousand times before, but the soldier who ran up the innards of the tower did not require a balm for the mood. Each step was alight, not with trepidation, but curiosity, excitement, and at worst a mild anxiety for answers.

He only got faster as he passed by less people on the way up, as he did not quite have to slow his step to greet them as he deserved. So it took no time at all for him to arrive at his most respectable lady's sanctum, striding right in with his arms spread wide.

"My lady!" He called, loud with cheer and unexpectant of what he was to find. "I heard you were at the walls unattended, and that you had the pleasure of meeting a most fascinating stranger! I came straight here to be appraised of the tale by your own words!"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2021, 09:31:26 PM »
Sage

"My encounter with you and your spawn was mere happenstance." A decidedly unfeline huffing sound continued to escape from Sage's decidedly feline nose. "I came to this land with another, who abandoned me to galivant with some manner of physician, in order to seek a remedy for an ailment for one of my spawn. You were simply heading in the direction I wished to go when you arrived after me."

Valerie

"You came all this way for some magical remedy? Would not Columbia or the Campus have been less of a hurdle to visit? This place is not even the center of magical learning, not anymore. Yeah you hear that?"

The blonde vampire turned to face the onlooking crowd, addressing the Elves themselves. "While you squander away your splendors the humans innovate freely and without restraint. They have already long surpassed you in industrial output, and soon even your qualitative advantages will wither away, your nation is falling one way or the other."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 14, 2021, 05:58:03 AM »
Lirazel

The sun soared across the sky to alight the passions of those who lay beneath its warmth. The colored glass poured its constellations upon them as they lay in a heap by the forge. Lirazel lay atop another, their mutually long blonde hair pooling like a curtain over exposed skin and a head resting upon a substantial bosom. Her arms wrapped around her, holding tightly while she hummed a soothing refrain to cool their searing nerves. It echoed gently about the great dome.

Her partner's true form was nowhere in sight.

Then her ears twitched at a sound only she could hear, and she grabbed firm hold of a large sheet of linen cloth that had been used to cover materials and drew it over herself and Thorra like a blanket, just in time to witness their guest's bombastic arrival. Her face was pink as Lirazel lifted her resting head up from her comfortable repose to see him. Her eyes were wide. "A-Ah. Folain, I was - not aware you had yet returned to the village!"

He saw them from a rather fetching side profile.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:31:17 AM by Aiden »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 14, 2021, 02:58:54 PM »
Valerie

"You came all this way for some magical remedy? Would not Columbia or the Campus have been less of a hurdle to visit? This place is not even the center of magical learning, not anymore. Yeah you hear that?"

The blonde vampire turned to face the onlooking crowd, addressing the Elves themselves. "While you squander away your splendors the humans innovate freely and without restraint. They have already long surpassed you in industrial output, and soon even your qualitative advantages will wither away, your nation is falling one way or the other."

Sage

Now every eye that had lingered on the pair shone with a glimmer of disdain, and Valerie saw more than one youth being restrained with a hand to the shoulder by ones who carried themselves more timelessly. Sage paid them no heed of course, not being their intended target, and pressed on.

"There are particular circumstances you are not privy to and which I do not owe you knowledge of. Suffice it to say that they have something that is necessary for me to receive the aid I require." Her eyes were following Valerie's every move, and those of the elves before Valerie too.

Aerin, the forgotten redheaded commoner who had accompanied the trio and guided them to this establishment, stepped forward once more. "I believe I should show you to your intended room now, 'Great Teacher.'" She had a remarkable poker face; the intrigue and uncertainty of before was nowhere in sight.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 14, 2021, 07:03:41 PM »
Valerie

"And playing at being a cat is necessary  to acquire it?" Valerie shook her head mirthfully. If the Dragon wanted to play charades then she would entertain the machinations of the beast. It's not like she would be able to fool anyone important with that form of hers anyways. Right now there was something far more pressing to deal with.

"And no Aerin, this is where the fun begins...." Her smile turned predatory as her fangs made themselves known, with a glinting presence. " I must have gone far too easy on you all last time, I see thar now as sure as the guiding light of Luna. You children thoroughly dissapoint me. Release your passion, what are you waiting for? How am I supposed to step on your balls if you lack any in the first place?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 14, 2021, 08:57:01 PM »
Thorra

The giantish woman's distinctly nude form sat up and waved at what she could only assume to be Lirazel's retainer. Her entire form was enchanting, glistening from Lirazel's exertions over the previous night as if to taunt him, and her innocent, smug smile seemed to know exactly what sort of prize she'd claimed. And her nature screamed against the idea of not flaunting her conquests to at least some extent. "Greetings, I am the stranger! My name is Thorra."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 14, 2021, 10:57:47 PM »
Folainluc

The surprise was written plain on his face, stripping his aquiline nose and sharp cheekbones of the bright severity that tinted his youthful handsomeness until one heard him speak loud in fondness. How could anyone not be utterly disarmed of their composure, having carelessly stepped in to a moment exposing not one, but two transcendent beauties? That was not precisely the reason for his shock, but rapidly as that instant threatened to stretch to a brief eternity, his mouth parted in flustered astonishment.

"Goodness! Pray forgive my indiscretion! This is QUITE the surprise!" He shouted, shielding his eyes with a forearm while twisting his body away. But the princess would notice then, a familiar inflection slip into the last of his words, a dreadful ease slightly appear in that posture that had been genuinely caught off-guard. Folainluc continued.

"I must say, when I was preparing myself to admonish you for disappearing into your workshop, giving nary a warning before occupying yourself with gods-know-what for hours when you had a guest - I did not expect in truth that you were entertaining her in such a fashion!" His light laughs gave away his sincerity. "My greetings to you! I am Folainluc, steward of Endien and most staunch ally of our dear princess!"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 12:09:05 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts