Author Topic: The Land of Forever Fall  (Read 8336 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: The Land of Forever Fall
« Reply #210 on: September 15, 2021, 03:35:36 AM »
Lirazel

The princess' face flushed a much deeper red between the two of them, especially as she found herself pressed against Thorra beneath their coverings and holding on while she sat up. "E-Entertainment is not the word I would use, Folain! It was nothing so, so casual to speak of in that way, I assure you."

She pulled the linen up more to make sure they were both covered even though her fellow elf was looking away.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 15, 2021, 04:03:55 PM »
Thorra

Thorra gently slid an arm around Lirazel and rested her huge palm against her thigh, gently stroking her in just a way to excite her nerves underneath the covers. "It is a pleasure, Folainluc." Thorra replied graciously. "It is indeed as Lira has said—I am her lover, and she is my rightful wielder. It is a relationship far closer than mere entertainment."

Her hand slid around, resting upon the princess's bulbous posterier.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 15, 2021, 04:43:12 PM »
Folainluc

If one could hear the workings of the knight's mind, then the speeding gears that were turning inside would likely compel most people to cover their ears. He still blocked for himself the sight of the pair, but they saw his mouth stretch into a knowing smile in spite of the awe that occupied him.

"I jest, I jest!" Folainluc said, waving his other hand apologetically. "But it's a serious committment then. Now I really must hear everything! I had given for lost that my lady would ever entangle herself so deeply with anyone until her awaited hero arrived, but fate seems to be smiling today. Ah, I should leave you to compose yourselves, excuse me!"

He started walking backwards to the outside of the forge with a spring to his step.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 16, 2021, 02:34:50 AM »
Valerie

"And playing at being a cat is necessary  to acquire it?" Valerie shook her head mirthfully. If the Dragon wanted to play charades then she would entertain the machinations of the beast. It's not like she would be able to fool anyone important with that form of hers anyways. Right now there was something far more pressing to deal with.

"And no Aerin, this is where the fun begins...." Her smile turned predatory as her fangs made themselves known, with a glinting presence. " I must have gone far too easy on you all last time, I see thar now as sure as the guiding light of Luna. You children thoroughly dissapoint me. Release your passion, what are you waiting for? How am I supposed to step on your balls if you lack any in the first place?"

Sage

"It does not interfere with my efforts." But, seeing that Valerie had quickly lost interest in Sage the false feline took that opportunity to slip silently away to elsewhere. "Although associating further with you may make up the difference!" Well, almost silently.

Valerie's rebuttal would be inevitably drowned out by the sound of the revelers beginning to draw their weapons in concert. But Aerin herself, holding a hand to her chest and scowling in dismay, suddenly raised her hands up high. "Wait! Please, hold." She had placed herself between Valerie and the others - the ones who weren't aiming at the vampire from behind - and turned her pretty young head back and forth to look at them all. "Should we not... wouldn't it be better to take this outside?"

That brought the outraged elves up short. Aerin looked to Valerie herself and asked, "What say you?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 16, 2021, 04:44:57 AM »
Folainluc

If one could hear the workings of the knight's mind, then the speeding gears that were turning inside would likely compel most people to cover their ears. He still blocked for himself the sight of the pair, but they saw his mouth stretch into a knowing smile in spite of the awe that occupied him.

"I jest, I jest!" Folainluc said, waving his other hand apologetically. "But it's a serious commitment then. Now I really must hear everything! I had given for lost that my lady would ever entangle herself so deeply with anyone until her awaited hero arrived, but fate seems to be smiling today. Ah, I should leave you to compose yourselves, excuse me!"

He started walking backwards to the outside of the forge with a spring to his step.

Lirazel

The princess' eyes shot up at Thorra's brazen behavior beneath their mutual covering, and her fingernail in turn dug its way into her side as if to chastise her for it. It wasn't until Folainluc had left that she let out a soft whine of embarrassment against her companion's shoulder. "You are simply incorrigible, Thorra!" Lirazel began to turn her lovely eyes about their surroundings once again. "Oh, now we must find our garments quickly. Ah, but you wear so little as it is, what else am I to do?"

She stood up in spite of Thorra's embrace and began to make a frantic search somehow look dignified.

"Perhaps you could wear my cloak from before...?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 16, 2021, 06:15:10 PM »
Thorra

The nude giantish woman rolled over onto her belly like a cat, kicking her legs into the air and resting her chin against balled fists. Electricity crackled through her messy blond hair, unkempt yet perpetually untangled. Even in such a lazy and childish position, she was absolutely stunningly gorgeous.

"Mmhhh? Can't I just wear what I always do? I hate dressing up in those uncomfortable and constraining wrappings when I can avoid it. This body's just a puppet, anyway. Who would want to put a hammer in a dress? It'd be so weird..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 17, 2021, 12:00:12 AM »
Sage

"It does not interfere with my efforts." But, seeing that Valerie had quickly lost interest in Sage the false feline took that opportunity to slip silently away to elsewhere. "Although associating further with you may make up the difference!" Well, almost silently.

Valerie's rebuttal would be inevitably drowned out by the sound of the revelers beginning to draw their weapons in concert. But Aerin herself, holding a hand to her chest and scowling in dismay, suddenly raised her hands up high. "Wait! Please, hold." She had placed herself between Valerie and the others - the ones who weren't aiming at the vampire from behind - and turned her pretty young head back and forth to look at them all. "Should we not... wouldn't it be better to take this outside?"

That brought the outraged elves up short. Aerin looked to Valerie herself and asked, "What say you?"

Valerie

"You are right...."

The continuation of her sentence was as swift as she was brutal, because just as Aerin had turned around to face her, the Vampire King's foot met her face and launched her through the nearest window.

"And that is why you go first. Now, who would like to go next?" She addressed the crowd of Elves with a jovial tone as if she hadn't just kicked someone out through the window. "If you would be so kind to come all once I would greatly appreciate it. I do so hope at least one of you is worthy of my time."

She couldn't wait to sink her fangs into some prime elven meat. Ah the nostalgia. She oh so hoped some brave warrior would step up and try to put her in her place, those truly were the fun ones. Idril had been like that before she claimed her.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 12:07:19 AM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 17, 2021, 04:59:16 PM »
Folainluc

Making his way down, past when he could no longer hear the muffled voices of the two, the hopping vitality in Folainluc's steps died down quietly. He looked forward as he went and held his jaw in thought. Playing it off with his usual temperament or not, the knight could not imagine what manner of woman, charming and impressive in figure as she was, could have commanded this intimacy from princess Lirazel so quickly. He was truly curious... curious and worried. From the brief report he listened to, it wasn't just one stranger who had aided their numbers at the walls, rather two companions, and the other was of a rather unique mien as well, but did not seem to be anywhere he could find right now.

Ah, but he shouldn't jump to conclusions, that was unsavory. "I will go prepare some beverages and treats so we can have a good, long discussion in the common room," he said, eyebrows curling contently, and followed with a chuckle. "Hopefully, they will be presentable by the time I come back."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 18, 2021, 01:43:37 AM »
Valerie

"You are right...."

The continuation of her sentence was as swift as she was brutal, because just as Aerin had turned around to face her, the Vampire King's foot met her face and launched her through the nearest window.

"And that is why you go first. Now, who would like to go next?" She addressed the crowd of Elves with a jovial tone as if she hadn't just kicked someone out through the window. "If you would be so kind to come all once I would greatly appreciate it. I do so hope at least one of you is worthy of my time."

She couldn't wait to sink her fangs into some prime elven meat. Ah the nostalgia. She oh so hoped some brave warrior would step up and try to put her in her place, those truly were the fun ones. Idril had been like that before she claimed her.

Sakura Edelfeldt

When Aerin was thrown through the window, Sakura was bent over, wearing nothing more than a bra and a skirt, panties down to her knees still containing a beastly length. Idril sat across from her on the large bed. She stopped, and then looked behind her for a moment. Then, she sighed. "Haah. She just has absolutely no chill, does she?" Sakura asked, shaking her head at Idril. "I'll bet that she did something exactly like this last time she came here, too."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 18, 2021, 06:09:59 PM »
Thorra

The nude giantish woman rolled over onto her belly like a cat, kicking her legs into the air and resting her chin against balled fists. Electricity crackled through her messy blond hair, unkempt yet perpetually untangled. Even in such a lazy and childish position, she was absolutely stunningly gorgeous.

"Mmhhh? Can't I just wear what I always do? I hate dressing up in those uncomfortable and constraining wrappings when I can avoid it. This body's just a puppet, anyway. Who would want to put a hammer in a dress? It'd be so weird..."

Lirazel

Lirazel shook her head even as her flush grew brighter. "It is very important that nobody can so freely see you except m- ah, that is to say only in the appropriate circumstances." The princess carefully moved about, taking in the hammer and her aforementioned puppet body in the corner of her vision always, and made as if to do something with the covering they had availed themselves of previously. Somewhere along the way she acquired a needle. "You may consider that form to be but a shell, but it is still a part of you others will sing of in praise! I will have them do so for the right reasons."

Speaking of singing, she began to move her needle about through the fabric whilst flitting about the room, collecting bits and pieces of material and widgets as she went along. Her voice began to hum out from within her throat, filling Thorra's ears and causing the linens to begin changing before her eyes. It was a waltz of weaving held before the weapon's eyes alone.

It would be impossible to track time were it not for the passage of the sun's light through the finely colored glass. It was a sight that ended only with Lirazel's dance coming to an end by Thorra's side, and a finished product being dropped upon her head with a triumphant "Hmmph!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 18, 2021, 09:24:15 PM »
Valerie

"You are right...."

Valerie's Lesson

The bloodstains on Valerie's footwear were obvious to those who looked once she finished knocking the redheaded commoner through a window like that. It spoke well of them that despite the outrageous brutality the vampiric monarch had displayed they came at her with a semblance of discipline, all hard-eyed stares and unsettling silence while they surrounded her from all directions in rows with whatever weaponry they could have at the ready. There were just enough gaps between them that missed attacks wouldn't hurt their comrades, and where most opponents trying to weave their way through them would just leave themselves open to opportunism.

It also gave time for the ones up on the higher levels to start singing.

Idril

Idril was bare as the day she was born, all scarred tan muscle and intrigued smirks until she heard that much. A deep throated chuckle escaped her, and she began to clench her fists in excitement. Long tapered ears twitched. "I made the mistake of challenging her for her bravado and licentious arrogance and found myself... similarly propelled. I was not the only one - just she who got up and tried again."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 19, 2021, 04:00:57 PM »
Sakura

Sakura chuckled. She stepped out of her magical panties and dropped them loosely on the floor, allowing her immense member to snap up to attention. She wrapped her hand around the base of it and felt the gentle throb of her heartbeat through the smooth skin. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, allowing her perky tits to be put onto full display for the delectable elven woman.

"Heh. I'm strong, no doubt, but she's definitely still on another level compared to me. I don't think she's even a little serious out there—probably just killing some time and teaching some sort of lesson to your progeny while I fuck your brains out."

Sakura grinned, reaching up and tweaking one of her nipples. The woman's bare body was a magnificent specimen of a bodybuilder. Each and every muscle had been lovingly and carefully trained and crafted to near-perfection, a state of affairs locked into place forever by her vampiric genes. The purple-haired second heir of the Edelfeldts sauntered on over to the elf sitting on the bed, before slapping the tip of her cock against Idril's forehead playfully. "So, how'd you do? Do you think the you now could beat her?"

As much as fucking and drinking from a full-blooded elf appealed to her, the greater part of Sakura's being would rather be wrestling this woman into submission first, fighting her with everything she had and defeating her in that manner first. This was like eating only the gravy on top of the mashed potatos, and ignoring what really made it delicious.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 19, 2021, 04:10:46 PM »
Lirazel

Lirazel shook her head even as her flush grew brighter. "It is very important that nobody can so freely see you except m- ah, that is to say only in the appropriate circumstances." The princess carefully moved about, taking in the hammer and her aforementioned puppet body in the corner of her vision always, and made as if to do something with the covering they had availed themselves of previously. Somewhere along the way she acquired a needle. "You may consider that form to be but a shell, but it is still a part of you others will sing of in praise! I will have them do so for the right reasons."

Speaking of singing, she began to move her needle about through the fabric whilst flitting about the room, collecting bits and pieces of material and widgets as she went along. Her voice began to hum out from within her throat, filling Thorra's ears and causing the linens to begin changing before her eyes. It was a waltz of weaving held before the weapon's eyes alone.

It would be impossible to track time were it not for the passage of the sun's light through the finely colored glass. It was a sight that ended only with Lirazel's dance coming to an end by Thorra's side, and a finished product being dropped upon her head with a triumphant "Hmmph!"

Thorra

A feeling of apprehension built deep in the iron core of the hammerhead as Thorra suspiciously watched Lirazel walk around the room with a spring to her step, planning her nefarious clothening of the hammer. She didn't mind wearing clothes when merged with other people. After all, she was sharing their body with them. But wearing them on her own puppet body, which belonged to her, and solely her... It felt wrong, and she despised when people would attempt to force her to conform to social norms, to follow the rules, to act "properly." This was especially true when such behavior came from a place of love and genuine affection. It made it just that much more difficult for her to blow them off or get out of the clothing as fast as possible. She pouted as she watched Lirazel sing a beautiful, hand-crafted blouse and dress for her, adorned with golden threads which matched her hair and a smooth ivory-colored finish. It would be plainly obvious to Lirazel that Thorra was distinctly unhappy with this idea as the clothes laid atop her head. She didn't hate the way it looked, but...

Thorra grumbled. "I'll try and put it on before we leave." She gently took it off her head and placed it next to her with the utmost care and respect.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 04:12:32 PM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 19, 2021, 04:26:17 PM »
Lirazel

Lirazel, her face still flush from the effort of so rapidly readying raiment for her ribald paramour, gazed upon her with eyes as keen as a hawk. Then, after a moment, she extended her hand to Thorra with a much gentler smile. "It gladdens me that you are willing to try it on, as detestable as you find it. Thank you, Thorra. If you find it intolerable afterward then I will speak no more of the matter."

"Now, let us greet properly my dear friend."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 04:26:53 PM by Aiden »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 19, 2021, 11:26:00 PM »
Folainluc

His hurried footsteps came back into earshot of the princess and her companion with timely aplomb. Elfglass and fine porcelain clattered as he emerged from the last stretch of the rise, but not one thing spilled or fell off in the hasty manuevers. And no sooner had he made the last of the stairs, did Folainluc raise higher the silver tray he brought and unfolded wheeled legs from under it, setting it on the floor so he could simply push it. The wheels made no sound as the set of delicacies and refreshments was brought to them, but the knight had to pause when it came the time to look upon them, and smiled with due consideration a second later.

"Here we are, my ladies!" He said, bringing the tray to a halt. A colorful grouping of desirable snacks stood out for them, such as delicate, sugar-sprinkled treats like flower petals, grape-sized fruits by a bowl of fluffy cream, flat, caramel-colored biscuits, tea of a blend exclusive to making of the Houses of Endien, and a honeyed, refreshing nectar drink in a crystalline container.

Not willing to stop there, he pulled chairs along for each of them before beginning the conversation proper as he inquired with his eyes how to begin plating their choices. "So, Miss Thorra, I am given to understand you played a rather flashy part on the walls! Before anything else, though I'm certain the princess has already impressed upon you the significance of your deeds, please, accept my thanks in looking out for our soldiers. Any one life your contribution saved means more than I can express."

He managed with no small effort to not gawk as he addressed her.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 07:22:41 PM by YOLF »