Author Topic: The Land of Forever Fall  (Read 8337 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The Land of Forever Fall
« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2021, 11:44:16 PM »
Valerie's Lesson

The bloodstains on Valerie's footwear were obvious to those who looked once she finished knocking the redheaded commoner through a window like that. It spoke well of them that despite the outrageous brutality the vampiric monarch had displayed they came at her with a semblance of discipline, all hard-eyed stares and unsettling silence while they surrounded her from all directions in rows with whatever weaponry they could have at the ready. There were just enough gaps between them that missed attacks wouldn't hurt their comrades, and where most opponents trying to weave their way through them would just leave themselves open to opportunism.

It also gave time for the ones up on the higher levels to start singing.

Idril

Idril was bare as the day she was born, all scarred tan muscle and intrigued smirks until she heard that much. A deep throated chuckle escaped her, and she began to clench her fists in excitement. Long tapered ears twitched. "I made the mistake of challenging her for her bravado and licentious arrogance and found myself... similarly propelled. I was not the only one - just she who got up and tried again."

Valerie

Ah how commendable, to think that these Elves were so disciplined that they would assume such a brilliant formation. But before the Vampire King it would do no good, no it would be what spelled out their doom. For they were facing one who had braved the unknown and unlocked the final secret of indoor fighting. It was only something a master of unorthodox battle styles could ever hope to comprehend, and it would know shatter the minds of all these Elves.

Combined with the teaching bestowed upon her by the great master himself, the cherished flow of life would invigorate the wood, and flourish beyond even the limits of Elven craft. And with it's massive size their formation meant naught for she would sweep them all aside with a few swings of her newly brandished weapon.

These fools were now up against the sacred art of Tablekwondo.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 12:13:36 AM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 22, 2021, 03:30:18 AM »
Sakura

Sakura chuckled. She stepped out of her magical panties and dropped them loosely on the floor, allowing her immense member to snap up to attention. She wrapped her hand around the base of it and felt the gentle throb of her heartbeat through the smooth skin. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, allowing her perky tits to be put onto full display for the delectable elven woman.

"Heh. I'm strong, no doubt, but she's definitely still on another level compared to me. I don't think she's even a little serious out there—probably just killing some time and teaching some sort of lesson to your progeny while I fuck your brains out."

Sakura grinned, reaching up and tweaking one of her nipples. The woman's bare body was a magnificent specimen of a bodybuilder. Each and every muscle had been lovingly and carefully trained and crafted to near-perfection, a state of affairs locked into place forever by her vampiric genes. The purple-haired second heir of the Edelfeldts sauntered on over to the elf sitting on the bed, before slapping the tip of her cock against Idril's forehead playfully. "So, how'd you do? Do you think the you now could beat her?"

As much as fucking and drinking from a full-blooded elf appealed to her, the greater part of Sakura's being would rather be wrestling this woman into submission first, fighting her with everything she had and defeating her in that manner first. This was like eating only the gravy on top of the mashed potatos, and ignoring what really made it delicious.

Idril

"Were she to combat my fellows in any true earnest, then I expect the building would already have been leveled by their whole hearted efforts to swallow her in the full measure of Highborne might. Most of them would die." Idril said as such with a subtle shrug to her shoulders, but her sight never left her 'opponent.'

The elven warrior's eyes fluttered a moment as she found herself struck by the sheer size of what Sakura was packing. She murmured something softly in her native tongue, sweet to Sakura's ears but beyond her ability to grasp. The purple-haired vampire could hear her taking a long, searching whiff of her, and her eyes crinkling immediately after. "The Great Teacher of a thousand years ago? That is an opponent I am confident I have surpassed. The one of now?"

She did not dignify the notion with further response. A calloused fingertip pressed it oh so slightly to the left so that she could see with both of her eyes. "When was the last time you washed this?"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 03:30:55 AM by Aiden »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 22, 2021, 01:17:57 PM »
Valerie

Ah how commendable, to think that these Elves were so disciplined that they would assume such a brilliant formation. But before the Vampire King it would do no good, no it would be what spelled out their doom. For they were facing one who had braved the unknown and unlocked the final secret of indoor fighting. It was only something a master of unorthodox battle styles could ever hope to comprehend, and it would know shatter the minds of all these Elves.

Combined with the teaching bestowed upon her by the great master himself, the cherished flow of life would invigorate the wood, and flourish beyond even the limits of Elven craft. And with it's massive size their formation meant naught for she would sweep them all aside with a few swings of her newly brandished weapon.

These fools were now up against the sacred art of Tablekwondo.

Valerie's Lession

Certainly, none of them had expected Valerie to produce such a potent example of powerful improvisation with which to pummel them. It spoke admirably of a few of the most nimble of Highborne that they were able to leap over the first swing, or slide beneath the second, but the majority of commoners and those who had been further in the back and unable to properly perceive the threat were knocked into the well appointed walls and windows like chaff on the wind. The only ones who were unaffected stood still upon the upper levels, and finished weaving their Melodies of woe!

Valerie's position, or more pointedly her abominable furniture-weapon, were struck by a barrage of high powered elemental fury.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 23, 2021, 03:45:38 PM »
Thorra

Thorra chuckled with a gentle smile. She rolled over onto her back and turned to look at Lirazel. It wasn't a responce she typically was accustomed to, not without a great deal of fighting and conflict first. This weilder seemed different from the rest, gentler. She glanced up at Lirazel's eccentric manservant, carrying a delectable tray of sweets as he entered. She smirked, then chuckled. "One helps those who need help, regardless if one asks for it. It's as simple as that—meeting my weilder is more than enough of a prize."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 24, 2021, 03:48:03 AM »
Folainluc

His hurried footsteps came back into earshot of the princess and her companion with timely aplomb. Elfglass and fine porcelain clattered as he emerged from the last stretch of the rise, but not one thing spilled or fell off in the hasty manuevers. And no sooner had he made the last of the stairs, did Folainluc raise higher the silver tray he brought and unfolded wheeled legs from under it, setting it on the floor so he could simply push it. The wheels made no sound as the set of delicacies and refreshments was brought to them, but the knight had to pause when it came the time to look upon them, and smiled with due consideration a second later.

"Here we are, my ladies!" He said, bringing the tray to a halt. A colorful grouping of desirable snacks stood out for them, such as delicate, sugar-sprinkled treats like flower petals, grape-sized fruits by a bowl of fluffy cream, flat, caramel-colored biscuits, tea of a blend exclusive to making of the Houses of Endien, and a honeyed, refreshing nectar drink in a crystalline container.

Not willing to stop there, he pulled chairs along for each of them before beginning the conversation proper as he inquired with his eyes how to begin plating their choices. "So, Miss Thorra, I am given to understand you played a rather flashy part on the walls! Before anything else, though I'm certain the princess has already impressed upon you the significance of your deeds, please, accept my thanks in looking out for our soldiers. Any one life your contribution saved means more than I can express."

He managed with no small effort to not gawk as he addressed her.

Lirazel

The princess, at least, was sparing Folainluc from having cause to gawk at her own royal perfection for any length of time. Lirazel was wrapped in a fresh cloak, and pulled Thorra up with her previously offered hand so that they might sit properly in the chairs her friend had provided for them. "I would chastise you for your humility had I not known better." After a moment she snapped her fingers off to the side to draw Folainluc's eyes away from the demigoddess' naked form while helping herself to this breakfast.

"It looks wonderful as always, Folain. Which of course means I'm just waiting for the subtle jape at my expense which inevitably lurks within."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 24, 2021, 11:53:47 PM »
Folainluc

He averted his eyes of course, and concerned himself with setting the princess's favorites on a plate. "I don't know what you could mean, my lady," he answered, offering a wry smile. But when it came to the other woman's words, his brows climbed subtly up his forehead as towards a foreign curiosity. "Pardon me, but wielder? Might this be some parlance from your home for a warrior of renown sworn or aligned with a particular personage? You do match the part, speaking as a hero like it were a simple thing, standing here in the confidence of Princess Lirazel."

Folain's gaze drifted between Lirazel and Thorra.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 26, 2021, 11:47:29 AM »
Valerie's Lession

Certainly, none of them had expected Valerie to produce such a potent example of powerful improvisation with which to pummel them. It spoke admirably of a few of the most nimble of Highborne that they were able to leap over the first swing, or slide beneath the second, but the majority of commoners and those who had been further in the back and unable to properly perceive the threat were knocked into the well appointed walls and windows like chaff on the wind. The only ones who were unaffected stood still upon the upper levels, and finished weaving their Melodies of woe!

Valerie's position, or more pointedly her abominable furniture-weapon, were struck by a barrage of high powered elemental fury.

Valerie

Regrettable it was really, but the piece of furniture known as a table made its sacrifice. And took the barrage for her, breaking in the process. Now the Vampire Monarch was disfanged  her weapon broken. The terror of the Elves had finally come to a rest, and now was their chance to recover and go on the offensive...

Then she picked up another table.

"Tablekwondo is eternal."

On that day, the Kingdom of Endien would know pain.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 26, 2021, 02:08:26 PM »
Folainluc

He averted his eyes of course, and concerned himself with setting the princess's favorites on a plate. "I don't know what you could mean, my lady," he answered, offering a wry smile. But when it came to the other woman's words, his brows climbed subtly up his forehead as towards a foreign curiosity. "Pardon me, but wielder? Might this be some parlance from your home for a warrior of renown sworn or aligned with a particular personage? You do match the part, speaking as a hero like it were a simple thing, standing here in the confidence of Princess Lirazel."

Folain's gaze drifted between Lirazel and Thorra.

Thorra

Thorra laughed. A boistrous guffah echoed melodiously through the forge. Thorra sat up and slid into her battle panties, affixing the silvery coverings over her breasts. She crossed her legs and then reached under the blanket, pulling out herself and lazily lobbing herself over towards Lirazel. "No, my weilder is my weilder." The fine tunic Lirazel had made was tossed over as well. "Why don't you show him our bond, so he stops misunderstanding once and for all?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 26, 2021, 02:27:25 PM »
Idril

"Were she to combat my fellows in any true earnest, then I expect the building would already have been leveled by their whole hearted efforts to swallow her in the full measure of Highborne might. Most of them would die." Idril said as such with a subtle shrug to her shoulders, but her sight never left her 'opponent.'

The elven warrior's eyes fluttered a moment as she found herself struck by the sheer size of what Sakura was packing. She murmured something softly in her native tongue, sweet to Sakura's ears but beyond her ability to grasp. The purple-haired vampire could hear her taking a long, searching whiff of her, and her eyes crinkling immediately after. "The Great Teacher of a thousand years ago? That is an opponent I am confident I have surpassed. The one of now?"

She did not dignify the notion with further response. A calloused fingertip pressed it oh so slightly to the left so that she could see with both of her eyes. "When was the last time you washed this?"

Sakura

Sakura chuckled. "I have been traveling for many days to visit this place with my King. Does the smell offend you?" Sakura reached down and grabbed onto the tips of Idril's ears with both hands, carressing the foreign objects with her thumbs, pressing into them and feeling the hard cartilage...

Her salty nuts hung right in front of Idril's face, each the size of an apple, dangling obscenely between her shapely thighs. Sakura continued teasing her, pressing them right up against the elder woman's face with a soft hum.

In the background, they heard the unfortunate fate of the table, and the elves who had unfortunately decided to challenge an unstoppable force...

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 28, 2021, 03:23:30 PM »
Thorra

Thorra laughed. A boisterous guffaw echoed melodiously through the forge. Thorra sat up and slid into her battle panties, affixing the silvery coverings over her breasts. She crossed her legs and then reached under the blanket, pulling out herself and lazily lobbing herself over towards Lirazel. "No, my wielder is my wielder." The fine tunic Lirazel had made was tossed over as well. "Why don't you show him our bond, so he stops misunderstanding once and for all?"

Lirazel

As abruptly as such a throw was performed, as wide-eyed and off guard as having such a great mass suddenly wobbling in her direction had made her, Lirazel demonstrated still what being Highborne meant. A deceptively delicate hand caught the weapon by the handle, spun it a flourish so that it was rightside up, and allowed herself to be flooded with the thunderous power of the demigoddess Thorra. Folainluc was witness with his very eyes to the transformation that followed, muscle surging with power and...

He had to look up at the princess in a way he hadn't since he was a boy, and she the compassionate sororal figure.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 29, 2021, 12:47:57 AM »
Folainluc

"Blessed song!"

Folainluc straightened up like a flexed harp string plinking back to place, and a nostalgic bashfulness dusted his cheeks red as he looked up in loud exclamation. His eyes widened, then squinted, and the awe in them spilled easily from his mouth in a moment of understanding. "A sapient, enchanted weapon, with its own bodily avatar? Do I understand this right? That is wondrous! It had never crossed my mind I would ever meet one, much less that such ah, beings, could be found outside of Endien!"

Another revelation appeared to dawn on Folainluc by his own words, because he caught himself hiding the lower half of his mouth with his hand. His brows wiggled in wily curiosity, eyes drawn off to the side.

"I always found you were much too taken with making things," he said. "No wonder."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 29, 2021, 03:51:18 PM »
Thorra

Thorra's joys rushed through Lirazel's mind as they merged into a singular being, sharing all, knowing all about one another. The hammer's body laughed, hopping up and floating over to behind Lirazel, before grabbing her from behind and pressing herself up against her weilder's back. "She is quite a talented smith—and I am quite the weapon. It was destiny that we would meet here in this strange land."

She looked over Lirazel's shoulder, casually floating a few feet off the ground in a prone position, arms wrapped around her neck. "Lady Lirazel and I shall create great new sagas of victory and triumph together!"
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 03:52:40 PM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 30, 2021, 12:15:04 AM »
Sakura

Sakura chuckled. "I have been traveling for many days to visit this place with my King. Does the smell offend you?" Sakura reached down and grabbed onto the tips of Idril's ears with both hands, carressing the foreign objects with her thumbs, pressing into them and feeling the hard cartilage...

Her salty nuts hung right in front of Idril's face, each the size of an apple, dangling obscenely between her shapely thighs. Sakura continued teasing her, pressing them right up against the elder woman's face with a soft hum.

In the background, they heard the unfortunate fate of the table, and the elves who had unfortunately decided to challenge an unstoppable force...

Idril

A soft hum of appreciation escaped Idril's throat, a flush running up her ears toward her tips, even as she brought a finger up to poke at the tip of the monstrosity pressing against her face. "She must have found quite the steed to take the two of you to the Path of Dawn so swiftly. Trust me when I say - the stench of battlefields makes enduring this a simple matter." Sakura felt the woman gently nip at a sensitive place there, and she flicked her fingernail along the slit at the end.

She repressed a laugh as she heard the table shatter in a barrage of sorcery. "O-Oh, that is not going to help them. I did try to warn the lot..."

Valerie's Lesson

It was in the gap between the first table and the second that the second barrage rained down spears of light and darkness from all directions from above. The ones on the ground, those who had been furthest from the swinging of Valerie's assault, attempted to take advantage with their staffs and knives by striking at her with strafing and sliding blows from the sides. But the second table, the second table was too much, it left them bereft of options as whilst a few lucky strikes would inevitably hit the vampire king they would not dissuade her from punishing them further.

Then it was only the Weavers who sang their songs of retribution from above who maintained the potential to retaliate against her. She could not use a single table against all of them at once, surely?!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 12:20:04 AM by Aiden »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 02, 2021, 06:10:07 PM »
Idril

A soft hum of appreciation escaped Idril's throat, a flush running up her ears toward her tips, even as she brought a finger up to poke at the tip of the monstrosity pressing against her face. "She must have found quite the steed to take the two of you to the Path of Dawn so swiftly. Trust me when I say - the stench of battlefields makes enduring this a simple matter." Sakura felt the woman gently nip at a sensitive place there, and she flicked her fingernail along the slit at the end.

She repressed a laugh as she heard the table shatter in a barrage of sorcery. "O-Oh, that is not going to help them. I did try to warn the lot..."

Valerie's Lesson

It was in the gap between the first table and the second that the second barrage rained down spears of light and darkness from all directions from above. The ones on the ground, those who had been furthest from the swinging of Valerie's assault, attempted to take advantage with their staffs and knives by striking at her with strafing and sliding blows from the sides. But the second table, the second table was too much, it left them bereft of options as whilst a few lucky strikes would inevitably hit the vampire king they would not dissuade her from punishing them further.

Then it was only the Weavers who sang their songs of retribution from above who maintained the potential to retaliate against her. She could not use a single table against all of them at once, surely?!

Valerie

Through the carnage and bloodshed, she weaved her own song of retribution to challenge the bards. The bright disturbances to her symphony could not disrupt the harmony she possessed for she was like a bottomless fountain of martial prowess. Those at the upper levels had made one crucial mistake though, one that would cost them everything. In their hubris, standing so far above they had thought themselves safe, oh how naive....

The time had come.

Valerie begun running and picked up yet another table as she leapt into the air with a fearsome spin.

The cowards above would now face the might of Dual Tablekwondo.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 02, 2021, 10:19:15 PM »
Thorra

Thorra's joys rushed through Lirazel's mind as they merged into a singular being, sharing all, knowing all about one another. The hammer's body laughed, hopping up and floating over to behind Lirazel, before grabbing her from behind and pressing herself up against her wielder's back. "She is quite a talented smith—and I am quite the weapon. It was destiny that we would meet here in this strange land."

She looked over Lirazel's shoulder, casually floating a few feet off the ground in a prone position, arms wrapped around her neck. "Lady Lirazel and I shall create great new sagas of victory and triumph together!"

Lirazel

The rush of emotions freely shared drew a brilliant, heart-catching smile from Lirazel's face as she held gently the handle of this handsome hammer. There was an ease in the grip which Folainluc had never seen before, and now Thorra's clutching affection phased her not at all. It was her fellow elf's words instead that instilled a sliver of embarrassment into the princess, and that brief and wondrous smile turned to something more comical. "T-That is correct, yes. It has nothing to do with some peccadillo born from your active imagination regarding how much time I spend in this workshop!"

Muscles the princess did not normally possess in such quantity flexed in a fascinating manner.