Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - April 13, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 13611 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Cross Effects 3.0 - April 13, 2015—June 23, 2016
« on: April 14, 2015, 12:23:34 AM »
David politely chuckled.  "Oh im sorry, this place is a bit public.  Follow me, my office is nearby.  Can you stand?"

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 09:40:16 PM by SINIB »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
Suiren

Suiren just began to laugh, “Hahaha, that’s a good one buddy.” Suiren said between her laughter. “So, Lorenzo huh? Well guess I will introduce myself.”

Suiren turned around and walked away from him, when she reached the center of the cell she spun around, her arms crossed over her chest. “You can call me Suiren, I am the mightiest in the world, and the 7th of the Great Demons.” 

Then her grin changed, radiating a bit of danger. “You said your dangerous? Prove it to me then. If you talk big you should be able to back it up.”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Of course. If a mere leg was enough to cripple me, I wouldn't have lasted so many years in the beat of battle." he chuckled. Without a second thought, he grabbed on a nearby street pole. Gripping it tightly, he used the full strength of his body in order to crush it, utterly splitting it in two.

Then, he grabbed the part that was dug into the ground and litterally unrooted it from below. Removing dirt, gravel and asphalt that still laid attached, he now found himself with a nice metal pole that he playfully twirled around.

"Lead the way." The warrior nodded, the thick pole of metal in his hand held on like a cane. with this, he could at least move around with dignity.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
David watched in awe as the armored man ripped a street pole from the ground and used it as a walking stick.  This was going to be an interesting session.

"Of course.", said David.

He began walking towered his office, passing the convenience store.  Eventually they reached a large office building.  He glanced at the size of the door, than back at the Vanguard.

Umm.... Are you going to be able to fit?" said the therapist, secretly hoping for another surprise.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo Remei

"You, a demon? What's next, that buddy of yours turns out to be Jesus Christ the second?" Lorenzo laughed, probably just as much as Surien if not more.

Casually, he walked around the lady. Before anyone knew it, his feet had managed to slip away from the shackles. As for the straitjacket... it wouldn't be a problem anymore. Grinning, his eyes tinted with a bit of excitedment as he looked at the woman. Sure, he had been in a looot of trouble lately, but this was a trouble he looked forward to enjoy.

"Nope, I call bullshit. For one, you are too cute to be a demon. Demons are big and scary and have sharp teeth and knife claws. They also eat people and stuff. You don't exactly fit that image, sorry. Also..."

"Aye, about that mightiest in the world jumbo... nope. There's only enough place for one best, and that place is occupied by none other than me. Back in the line, sweetheart." said Lorenzo, his hands now unshackled and spinning the handcuffs around. If one looked hard enough, he could have noticed there was the tiniest of gaps on the cuffs, still reddened by what could have only been a torch.

"Well, I suppose that won't do. I guess I'm going to have to back it up." he chuckled again, winking cheekily.

"So, what do you have in mind? An all out good ol' fist fight? I mean, I sort of don't have me sword or gun, but I guess it can't be helped. Besides, one shouldn't rely too much on tools. So, what do you propose?"

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
Suiren

Suiren broke down into laughter at the man’s words, “Hahaha, you’re really, really funny man. For a minuet I thought you said your str-HAHAHAHAHAHA” Before she could even complete it she broke down into more laughter, “I can’t even say it, geez.” She collected herself while whipping away tears with her hand.

She turned around and began to pat Lorenzo on the shoulder, “You gave me a real laugh you know, cause it was a joke right? Cause if you really thought that, if you really thought I was lying, well. I might get angry, ya know.”

Then she raised a finger, and rested it on his chest, “Because you know, I really don’t like it when people think I’m lying.”

Then, with that single figure, she pushed, sending the man into the air and backward, landing ass first into the toilet. Making him stuck there.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

The dragon god looked back in confusion at the lack of fierce winds that should have began. When he saw the lack of any storm he lazily turned around and drifted back towards the frozen flood of fudge.

He landed on the roof of a nearby building and watched curiously as he watched the horseless carriage speed towards the abominable creature. The Old God wondered if the person within it was going to kill the creature for him. That would be amusing to watch, so Urthemiel simply observed.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo Remei

Lorenzo didn't understand what was so funny, but laughing gals were a thing he was into. Grinning, he puffed in laughter as well. Then, with just a finger, she blew him away and sent him straight into a toilet. It hurt a bit, but for now, the pirate stood dumbstruck at the whole thing. It took him quite a while to realize just what happened. Looking down, then at Surien, then down again, he burst into laughter as well.

"I must admit, I've never seen such a brawny lass such as yourself. You don't even look beefy, but to do that with a fing-" he said, but then burst into yet more laughter. Wiping sweat off his brow, he grinned and gave the girl a thumbs up.

"Aye, I like ya more and more Surien. Fierce lass like yourself are just my type. I didn't think you were lying, I was thinking you were wrong. Well, it seems I was. But you know, I think you are underestimating the man. Tsk tsk tsk. That hurts me pride, really!"

Waving his hand in an aloof manner, he smiled at the girl once more. Then, he looked down and shook his head, almost as if dissappointed.

"Stronger than me in a contest of mussle, fine. I'll take that. But I am strong. Damn strong! You are no pirate I fancy, so I still get to be the strongest pirate!"

"Maybe not as strong as you, but hey! I might surprise you. Now, if I could just get out of this... shittle." the pirate chuckled, all while trying to get out of the toilet.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard shook his head and tapped the door with the back of his fist. While the door did open with ease, it seemed no matter how he crouched, he was simply too large to get trough without causing damage to the structure.

"This could be a problem." he said, scratching his metal head.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Rider grimmaced as she saw Shirou's arms bulge and steel blades burst out from his skin, presumably as a result of a botched attempt at self-reinforcement.

Sakura is not going to like that one bit..., she thought with a wince.

Then, the shock and pain caused the magus to release his grip on the ledge he was holding, sending them both plummeting towards the ground. Rider kept hold of her captive, bracing herself for impact. When she hit the ground, she allowed her legs to bend, slowing the descent of the guy in her arms to ensure he would not suffer any ill-effects.

"Since you're so stubborn, I'm afraid I'm going to need to restrain you", she said, knowing Shirou would take any opportunity he could find to escape.

Pulling his arms behind his back as gently as she possibly could and pushing his hands together so they were crossed, she wrapped one of her chains around his wrists a few times, pulling it taut before passing the nail through the ring she used to hold her weapons and tying it in a knot, making escape extremely difficult. Then, keeping hold of the nail, she took her other chain and formed a loop around Shirou's waist, again passing the nail end through the ring, but this time not tying it, creating a lasso she could use to walk Shirou around if necessary.

"OK, now I'm going to bring you back to Sakura. Just try to be nice and talk to her politely. Hopefully we can persuade her to let you go as quickly as possible, before this causes any further trouble", she said, clearly exasperated by what her master had asked her to do.

Then, grabbing him around the waist once more, she jumped upwards, racing up the side of the building with him in her arms until she reached the rooftop where Sakura was.

"Well, he was most stubborn, but I caught him as you asked", Rider announced as she reached the rooftop.

She briefly looked around for Sakura, before noticing that she was hugging a very familiar black-haired girl.

Rin? God, she's not going to like this one bit..., Rider thought.

Still, she was glad to see her master's sister was here, even if it meant she was likely to get an earful for what she had just done. Perhaps she could talk some sense into Sakura.

"Hi Rin", she said, smiling. "When did you get here?"

Then, she addressed Sakura once more.

"Sakura, Shirou got hurt trying to reinforce himself to escape. He should be OK, but a bit of healing might help", she said.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Rider finally returned from bringing her Brown Senpai, who was now restrained in chains.

“Rider what took you so long-” Sakura began to ask when she noticed his arms. She ran over as Rider began to explain what had happened. Sakura carefully stroked his face, sadness and relief filling her body. “Senpai, you’re lucky that this happened now; I’m so glad it wasn’t a real fight. I wish I had been wrong through. Rider, I don’t think we’ll all fit on Pegasus. What do you think we should do?” She asked. "He definetly needs to get help!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

theunknownhero

• Amnesic Wanderer
  • Spiritron
    • View Profile
Shirou (HF)

Just as we have this happy reunion with Tohsaka, I notice Rider return with the other me, whose arm appears to be badly damaged and covered in swords. I recall back to when my whole body was covered in swords due to using Archer's arm. I guess Such is the danger of the magecraft Emiya Shirou uses. Still, I feel the other would have been better off if he hadn't been put in that position by Rider and Sakura.

"Sakura... This is what happens when you try to force someone against there will, they get hurt. As you can recall from the Holy Grail War, my magecraft when out of control when I used Archer's arm and it destroyed my body. By putting other me in a danger situation you really could have hurt him or worse."

I look to Tohsaka hoping for some back up this point.

Even I have something I must protect.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Cole didn't know why he was doing this. Why he was ignoring that lady's advice. The fact remained, however, that he path that the lady had directed him to was impassable. Something was blocking the manhole cover, as if it had been frozen over or some bullshit.

The fact remained that he now found himself going down the exact path the lady told him not to go down, and he was hating himself for it.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald

Before he could react he was already being thrown into the air, he was now flying towards the arms he had tried to avoid.

Using the momentum from his flying body a spear of silver arched out of Kayneth's sleeve and aimed towards the arms. Shining in amidst the ruptured hallway he strengthened the mercury that surrounded his body.

He would pierce the arms before they could react.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Sarse

This was certainly proving to be an interesting outing, and that was considering all since he had arrived at Nexus City. In truth, he wasn't sure what to make of the events and people in front of him right now.

The two humans who approached the woman that brimmed with life drew his attention. An older man and a young girl, who he could tell were clearly mortals, but both with symphonies that seemed more; there was a sort of purity to either or both of them the angel of Choice found pleasant in a certain way. And then, in contrast, there was the man's weapon. Sarse wasn't sure what kind of notes those were. It was a changing, shifting melody that seemed almost ephemeral - a bit like background noise.

The angel had wondered if they came on purpose, noting how the older man seemed much like a guardian to the girl of sun-kissed skin. But it looked like it was curiosity and awe that drew them near (particularly the girl); and Sarse had to hold himself as the woman proved to be further worthy of that awe.

Pulling the girl into her embrace, she began to sing. And how she sung. Her voice spoke of great things not in one language, or two, or ten, but in all those Sarse knew and countless more. Not only the languages of man, but those of animals too, and of the very world; he could hear the symphony of the morning dew, of the rustled autumn leaves, of a strong summer breeze. He could not understand those, but he knew they were a part of the perfomance, and he could understand the meaning of the words regardless, in one language and all as they left the singer's mouth.

Not even with the Song Of Tongues had he experienced such a thing before. He had to admit, it was a beautiful showing.

With a brush of his will, the engine of his motorcycle turned itself off, and Sarse allowed his senses to focus fully on the sung tales that were worthy of such quiet admiration.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 02:19:43 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts