Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - April 13, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 14126 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo Remei

"Dooon't worry Med, I'll be fine. T's going to be allright, so just stay put and don't cause trouble, okay?" said Lorenzo with a comforting cheer.

Getting up, he followed the officer into the room. His back turned against Medaka, he turned around and smiled.

"I promise I'll come back, you can bet my soul on that. Cause I'm Lorenzo, the strongest pirate of the seven seas. And this is a promise I ain't breaking."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Officer Orson Leonhard

Short silver hair combed in a slight curl, an imposing stature emanating age and power, a robust silouhette shaped by an intense training regimen. His one wound displayed with pride across his face, an eyepatch vocering his unseeing eye. A white mustache and beard, cut and trimmed to the absolute meticulousness.

But what was most odd was his lack of a police uniform. All that served to confirm his stature was an oddly shaped badge. That, and the nine swords he carried around, sheaths on his back, on his hips...

Truly he was a most imposing man. But first of all, he was a man of law.

It had been quite a while since he heard of such a thing. Apparently, there was a Nexus squadron who had been reported. Orson had been sent in to investigate, so he followed their tracks. What he saw was nothing short of appalling. There was nothing in the world capable to compare to the man's anger, nothing.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!", he roared. His voice was powerful, mighty like a lion's. All were commanded to turn their gaze to him, as if compelled by his powerful voice.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:37:56 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Gorge squad

His quest for knowledge had gotten him in trouble.  He always knew that his methods were extreme but he always went above and beyond to get the job done.  All that was left to do now was to explain himself.  "I am interrogating the criminals sir!  I am trying to get information about the woman who wrecked the police station earlier!"  He shouted in a formal tone.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka knew something was up.  This was extreme for the police officers.  Although, she just thought that this was how it was in this world.  They were still better than Unzen after all.  Either way, if there was a chance in this situation, she would try to find Guts.  If not, she would stay and protect Lorenzo.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Officer Orson Leonhard

"That is an interrogator's job. Are you an interrogator?" Orson asked with a fierce tone.

Walking up to the old man, he gazed down on him with an aggravating look, one that expected an answer.

Lorenzo Remei

Whatever was bound to happen had been halted by an unknown stranger. While thanking him or escaping would have been both considerable, the tension he felt was a tad bit too much. Feeling intimidated, he hurried to Medaka's side and held her hand.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

The Old God's face twisted into a dark grimace at the clothes that her apprentice now wore. It was an eyesore. An abomination. She pointed a single finger at him and a tongue of fire lashed out and set his clothes ablaze. "Do try something less ugly. It would be a disgrace to me if my apprentice were to look so foolish.

Mata Boyd

It was rapidly becoming obvious to Mata that today was not going to be a good day. When she heard even more footsteps walking through the sewers she sighed and tightened her mask before walking up to the approaching group. It couldn't be anything else but a group. They were making too much sound to be one person.

"Who the hell are you," she paused for a moment before amending her choice of words. "Actually, I don't care who you are. What are you doing in my sewers?"

Caedia

The Arisen let out a rare chuckle as Rebeca struggled, squeaked, and protested. It was so familiar to her. Throwing a friend over her shoulder so that they could get somewhere faster was not only more efficient but incredibly amusing. Their surprise and embarrassment was a fun thing to watch in action.

That happiness faded quite quickly not at Akiholarme's demand but the fact that the warrior had rested her hand on the hilt of her sword. She wondered if everyone here was so willing to shed blood over such small things. The thought was not the most comforting one.

Caedia gently placed Rebeca back on the ground and gave Aki a smoldering look. To have violence as a first resort for something like this was foolishness. The logic of a thug. Regardless the look soon faded and her gaze returned to Rebeca and the Arisen gave the smaller girl a small smile.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Gorge

Gorge fell flat.  There really was no legitimate counter to that.  His presence also made it hard to think properly.  There was no worming his way out of this one.

"I.... I uh." 

Medaka Kurokami

Medaka stood firm.  She was more relived than intimidated.  Although, she could definitely feel the tention, which was a bit hard to take.  She gripped Lorenzo's hand and squeezed a bit, trying to pull herself out of the moment with the feeling of his hand.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Officer Orson Leonhard

"You uh? You disobeyed. What you have done was a clear violation of the protocol. I know you were intent on playng your games with those three. I know that this is not the first time such a thing has occured. I know of it, all of it. And it ends now." Orson said firmly.

Then, he hend out his hand to the officer and spoke calmly, as if to a child.

"Gorge Johnson, hand me your badge."

Lorenzo Remei

Lorenzo stood silent and watched the scene, gulping as he let Medaka squeeze his hand. Whatever would happen, it would not be pleasant for that man. He almost felt sorry.

Almost.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
Mia

The blade entered flesh, and along the blade all separated. And then the man fell to the ground, like strings of a marionette were cut and in the shock his magic stopped and the liquid metal deformed, leaving him in a pool of it.

Then Mia softly walked over to his side, and when she was there she gave the man a brutal kick. With a gasp of pain the man flew into the air, he spun and landed, rolling along the ground. He eventually came to a half, lying against the wall, his right leg bent as at odd angle.

But he did not scream, for he felt no pain.

Walking over to his form, Mia reached over and grabbed his broken leg, before dragging him away from the wall. But yet he still did not scream, for he felt no pain.

When he was moved closer to the center of the hallway, away from all of the puddles of metal, Mia simple plopped herself down on his stomach. And tentacles spouted from the floor, binding his arms in place. The man opened his eyes and looked at the girl. And the sight horrified him.

Mia sat there, a pure and innocent smile on her face, completely out of place when surrounded by blood and gore. Silver was no longer in her hands, but rather sitting in the sheath hanging from her back.

“Now we get to play a fun game mister!” He excitingly exclaimed, and then with a gathering of black smoke light miasma a knife appeared in her hand.

And then she dug it into his chest and cut a straight line though his ribcage.

And then he screamed, because now he knew pain.

But for him, for a magus from an old family, for a magus with a powerful crest, it would not kill him. For his crest would not allow it.

The blood spurt out, splashing Mia in the fact, but yet she did not even react, she simple looked at the man with a smile, before with her fingers she reached into the gash, her fingers wrapping around under the skin, under the bone.

And then with inhuman strength she ripped it open.

And then he screamed, because now he knew pain. But even this was not enough to allow his crest to let him die.

Blood splattered even more, and a soft thumping could be heard. The ribcage ripped open revealed the inner workings of the man, of the human. The beating heart, the expanding and shrinking lungs, all siting in a growing pool of blood, and Mia continued to smile.

Eventually the man stopped screaming; he stopped screaming as the demon child began to play with his innards, poking them, holding them, flicking them. The pain was so great he could no longer even open his mouth.

Mia enjoyed ever minute. She has never watched the still living body of one of her toys, never seeing the innards move and shift. It entertained her, but sadly she noticed it began to slow, and she knew the man was fading.

And so she leaned over him, and allowed her face to hover over his. Her eyes looked directly into his, her red, glowing eyes.

And then she smiled, “See Mister… isn’t it fun to play.” And at that moment one of her hands, softly clutching his beating heart, squeezed.

And with one last moment of panic, with one last moment of life, Kayneth saw not a child, but rather a demon.

And after that moment he died.

Mia withdrew her body from the man’s corpse, having had her fun. She looked down at her bloody form with a slight frown, she couldn’t meet papa like this after all. She had to clean up.

“Aww, now I have to clean up…” She muttered with a pout, and then she called out, “PARIAH, you can have it now, he was fun, but he would not last as a toy.”

Then she giggled, “Toys are supposed to entertain me after all.” She twirled around while humming softly, humming an eerie tune, “I wonder how that girl is doing…”

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Gorge Johnson

The man looked down.  His career was over.  It would end here.  His ideals had cost him his badge and his rank, which he had worked his entire life to attain.

Gorge looked at his badge for a moment before taking it off and handing it to the man.  "So umm... What do I do now?"  Gorge said, shamefully.

The two enforcers looked at each other.  They weren't sure what was going to happen now.  Would the prisoners go free?  More importantly, what would happen to them.  The older officer saw this as his chance to rid himself of the possible psychopathic younger one.  But he was a bit too intimidated to speak up.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Orson Leonhard

Orson's face was blank as the badge was handed to him. Without showing a tint of compassion, he took hold of it and crushed it to dust.

"You are dismissed. Good day, Gorge." he said calmly. Then, he turned to the other officers.

"As for all of you, I suggest you leave as well. Sleep plenty, because I can assure you it will be hard to rest once your superiors find out of this mess."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Enforcers

The younger enforcer face changed.  It went moderately upset to something resembling a crying child who just lost their toy.  "But we were just following orders!  How is this our fault?"  Protested the younger officer.  "You!  Pirate!  This is all your fault!  Ill have your head before this is over!"  He pointed his gun at Lorenzo but was interrupted by a fist making contact with his face.

The older enforcer had punched him, knocking him over.  "YOU!  You were worse than Gorge!  At least he belived in his heart that what he was doing was for the greater good!  You worthless pile of shit!  You deserve any hell he gets tenfold!"  He shouted, releasing mouths of frustration with the young officer.  Immediately he turned to the new officer.  "I will make sure to keep that in mind.  By the way, their is another criminal being held in the other room.  I ask that you go easy on the elite holding him there.  He has saved my life many times before."  The enforcer said.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Officer Orson Leonhard

Orson ignored the young boy’s ramblings and focused on the older enforcer. Nodding, he pointed to the exit door, a simple gesture commanding the standing enforcers to take their leave.

As for the inmates of this prison, they would have their case be personally revised and receive a fair trial. His men would arrive in a few minutes, enough trucks to take all the inmates away.

“You two, come with me.” He said, his fierce tone overflowing with an imposing authority.

Lorenzo Remei

As the younger one began to speak, Lorenzo couldn't help but feel quite angry. Thankfully, the punch that boy received spared Lorenzo the trouble to do his worst. Then, the newcoming eyepatch man (could he be... a pirate?) commanded them to follow him.

"A-aye!" he yelped, somewhat intimidated by the man's gaze.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Gorge squad+Mr. Armour

Gorge slowly walked to the left wall of the room, his steps heavy with the feeling of shame.  Then he snapped his fingers revealing a door.  He had concealed it using his magic.  "He is...  In here"  He said weakly, waiting for a strong reaction from Olson.

The older enforcer calmly opened the door, reveling the man in armor sitting down, watching a unconscious Guts.

"You see, Gorge planned on threatening him if Lorenzo or this girl got out of line."  Explained the older enforcer.

The man in armor stood up from his chair to face the new officer.  "Whats going on?  Where is Gorge?  Why are the criminals standing next to you?"

Medaka

If the older man had not hit the younger one, she would have disarmed the man in the next moment.  Thankfully, the older officer stopped him.  She wasn't sure why he was so mad though.

Medaka stood firm.  "Yes sir."
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 03:27:10 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

“They turned themselves in, so they are no longer under your authority. Those three will be brought in for questioning and will answer for their crimes in front of a fair court of law. Is that clear?” said Orson, unfazed by what he just saw. It was exactly as the reports informed him of.

Then, his eye narrowed and he tapped his foot once, his tone growing more severe. “I hope you know what trouble you have put yourselves into. Orson Johnson has been absolved of his duties. As for you all, you are dismissed. My men will take it from here.”

Walking up to the armored man, he laid his hand on his shoulder and spoke softly.

“It’s been a hard day today. You are tired, so go home and have some sleep.”

Then, he picked the very cold Guts on his shoulder and grimaced. His body had suffered extreme temperatures, hypothermia and necrosis could be likely.

"Well, what are you two waiting for? Let's go." said Orson. Walking towards the exit, he directed the two to one of the many police cars.