Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 19051 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

Annabeth sighed as he buried his nose in her hair, squirming a little at the hand on the edge of her coat. The Hunter's blush flared as she leaned a bit further against him, even as he pulled his head away.

"Well, all things considered, you seem to be perfectly content with being this close," Annabeth mused, "In fact, judging by where your hand is, I'd say you want to go a bit further."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Greyskull

The skeleton lord nodded. Perhaps he would elect them pity and leave them time to collect themselves. After all, witnessing a being as grand as him must have surely left them in shock. He wouldn’t blame them if they needed time to process his greatness.

Very well, lead the way!” He whispered, giving them a thumbs up before turning back and leaving. He turned his empty soulless gaze to the vampire. He seemed flustered about something, or would’ve, if he could emote in the first place.

Darn! She had already began to s-strip! This was getting too troublesome for his poor innocent skeleton eyes. How could he compete with that!? Maybe dating wasn't for him after all...

No! He couldn't give up yet! He still had a trick up his sleeve! Yes, he would find suitable dating clothes and show her who was boss! Then, she'd love and respect him and think he was cool and awesome! What lord would he be if he could not seduce one maiden!? C-crap! Did he just think about s-seducing her? No, he couldn't! She was probably already with someone. What if he wasn't good enough? Even if it worked out, divorce rates were going up those last few years. He needed to make extra sure their relationship would work out!

"Erm, woul- I MEAN, WOULD YOU KNOW WHERE I, THE ELUSIVE COUNT GREYSKULL COULD GO ACQUIRE SUITABLE ROBES!?" He asked the caped girl timidly. He didn't really know what elusive meant, but it sounded fancy. A lord should be fancy at all times.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 04:35:20 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

Ron's face was uncomfortably hot for him now. He wasn't just noticing her scent from before anymore, and the vibration of Annabeth talking while pressed right up to him was unbearable. Even the sounds her breathing were echoing in his ears.

"And," he said, before hesitating a moment as he slowed his breathing. He started again with, "If I do?"

His fingers played with the edge of her coat by one of the buttons.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
She then looked for the bartender, "Uhh, can I have my drink? Please?"

Mitsuba

In the time that would take to cook the food, Mitsuba also finished the other order. Though focused on her job, she did hear snippets of the arguments between the two. News on 11, gods are actually uncaring creatures! She knew that better than anyone, having served something that could pass for a one.

"Here, your meal and your drink." She served the beef and shochu with shiitake mushroom broth to her customer.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter looked up at Ron, looking him right in the eyes once more, the warming buzz filling her body with heat. Suddenly her clothing was feeling somewhat stifling, for some reason, but with Ron like this already...

"Well, why don't you?" Annabeth asked with a bemused little grin, "I've got no objections here. After all, it's at least partially your fault."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

The priest nodded and spoke

“I see…”

“I think that is what God intended. To love and to destroy are not always exclusive, I think the world is such so each of us can follow our own, individual paths towards fulfillment. My thoughts and actions are utterly unclouded, they are those of the Lord. If that is the case, to follow my path earnestly without regret cannot be wrong.“ He said with confidence in his words.

He seemed smiling, however, those words were not those of a man who sought the call of god to help others, but those of one who seeks comfort within god.

Then, the bartender barged in, bringing the girl her food. The priest snapped back to reality, laughed in embarrassment and shrugged it off.

“Hahahaha! Sorry, sorry. I didn’t mean to annoy you with holier than thou bullshit. I guess even I can get carried away, heh.”

Awkward….

The priest then scratched his head and looked hard at the girl’s platter. Man, he could use a steak right now. A nice, juicy steak…

“Are you going to eat all that?” He asked hesitantly.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 05:02:34 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

His boxers became uncomfortably tight under the weight of her stare. His heart was drumming in his ears. "My fault?" Ron asked, his voice coming out as a whisper. "Maybe. Though you're the one who spent the day with a man without pants."

The werewolf's hand started to pull at Annabeth's red coat on her right side; the other came around to handle the left. He gave it a little tug in his direction, pulling her closer. "Still, is this the part where you tell me to 'take responsibility'?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Ananbeth

The Hunter's breath caught as she felt him tugging the coat off, his other hand coming around to get the other side as well. Annabeth's blush flared in spite of herself, a strange combination of embarrassment, excitement, and anticipation forcing her to look away for a moment, biting her lip.

"Maybe it is," she said said after a moment, "But I get the feeling I won't really have to at this point."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

A soft growl escaped Ron's throat the moment Annabeth's eyes stopped meeting his. Her words only faintly registered to him as he leaned in, and pulled her arms back behind her with the sleeves of her coat. He licked her lips like he had before in a different body, and hot breath blew from his nose against her face.

delicious red lady

He pressed his lips against her's before she could react, heartbeat drowning out any sounds of reaction, and slipped his tongue inside to taste her more.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

In the moment that she looked away, Annabeth found her arms trapped behind her by her coat, Ron leaning in to...lick her lips?

Had the moment not been so tense, she might have laughed at that. Regardless, he soon pushed on to press his lips firmly against hers, the Hunter moaning a little as his tongue found its way inside. Annabeth tried to return the favor, returning the kiss as she tried to explore what she could of his mouth, allowing a moment to appreciate the taste of rum, but more or less lacking control of the moment. The Hunter squirmed a bit under Ron, try to work her arms free of the sleeves for a moment before relaxing and leaving it be, at least for now.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

Huh, she's missing most of a tooth in the back, Ron thought to himself in some distant place in the back of his mind while his tongue explored every little centimeter of her mouth it could reach. She tasted of vodka and rum and something else, smelled of all that and sweat and lust and it was driving him nuts. His tongue practically competed with her's for space.

If Annabeth were less drunk, or her coat less sturdy, the werewolf would need to be in that strange, hairy in-between he had reached before blacking out to restrain her like this. As it was he only needed the one hand now to hold her arms back in their sleeves, and his other hand was allowed to roam. He slid it under the thin black undershirt and felt tan skin over tight muscle, his calloused fingers rubbing at the small of her back.

Their lips parted slightly as he withdrew his tongue, and gently caught her's with his teeth. He opened his eyes to stare into her's.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

The Fae gazed up at the other girl with wide, curious eyes. Before responding she took a moment to scratch a bit of itchiness at the base of her healed antler and after sighing in contentment responded. "I don't think so? Humans can't sing like I do, or dance like I do, or turn into beasts, and they definitely don't have antlers. I've checked. Are you a human?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

Had the Hunter been able to at the moment, she might have pouted as her arms remained trapped in her own sleeves. As it was, however, she found herself arching up as his hand found its way along the small of her back, the contact catching her off guard as she shuddered a little. Then he withdrew, only to catch her tongue by his teeth, leaving her staring at him with wide eyes as he stared back, the werewolf completely in control of the situation.

In truth, something about the knowledge of how helpless she was in the current situation left her feeling just a little bit damper as she looked at him, occasionally unable to help glancing away as he held her there.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

Her response was obvious to him. He could smell it plainly as it reached his nose, and the knowledge just made him harder in his boxers.

The werewolf knew he couldn't take her shirt off completely without releasing Annabeth's arms, but that was fine. He distracted her by nudging her head with the hat she had put on him, then nipping down on her tongue. In that moment he grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up, past her breasts, and balanced it there so it would stay up.

With another growl he kissed her again, tugged on her arms, and went about trying to figure out how to take off her brasserie.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The cowgirl recoiled slightly as the hat-brim collided with her forehead, then moaned a little as he nipped at her. The sensations served to distract her enough that it was the sudden feeling of exposure along her toned abdomen that informed her that Ron had pulled her shirt up. Not allowing her time to react to that, he soon pressed forward again, his lips pressing against hers, the Hunter trying to return the kiss as best she could. She could feel his fingers fumbling about on her bra, part of her finding herself thankful that this one latched in front. Hopefully he didn't take too long to figure it out...

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh