Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 17074 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Irisviel

Irisviel put her hand to her face, trying to look like she was a super detective thinking. "Hmmm. That's unfortunate. Is it because I broke the superphone? I was going to put on a party to apologize for that, you know? It was going to be a surprise with lots of fun! I was going to invite all your friends!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Toe

Toe frowned immensely at Irisviel’s words. He clenched his fists, gritted his teeth, and looked piiiiiiiissed. How could she? Why would she do that? How dare she do something so horrible to hurt someone like that!?

“…you broke the superphone?” He muttered, his face pallid and livid as the room turned a tad bit colder.

Adella

• Spiritron
    • View Profile

Richter

"No, that man was just a crude individual if he treated you like that." The nobleman explained to the tall woman. That man indeed looked loose enough for Julius to assume she could mean him. "And no, I don't live in a castle. The castle you might have seen belongs to somebody else, though I haven't uncovered yet who is its owner. Maybe, if you are curious, I could accompany you." The hero offered. While he was convinced she was not a normal human, he still had to determine whether this woman was someone who needed his... attention. So keeping her company could have been a way to figure it otu.

Adella

"So what's how it was..." shaking her head in a mix of disappointment and disgust, before turning her attention to Julius once again. "Ah, my apologies then. I would indeed like to find out who its owner might be, if just because I have little else on my hands. If you could keep me company I would appreciate it of course, although I find that a gentleman should offer his arm to a Lady when making such a kind offer.~" having her voice turn from a chirping, rather smoky sound switch to a much clearer, low pitched chime, Adella moved next to Julius, awaiting his further course of actions... once he would actually offer his arm, she'd gladly take it, aiming to keep it roughly on level with her waist, so it would not fall below the beltline due to her height.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Irisviel

Irisviel began to cry. "I didn't mean to, it just scared me and I..." She paused, unable to continue. "I'm sorrrrry!" She looked ashamed of herself. "What can I do to make you forgive me!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Toe

The demon smiled warmly and hugged the poor girl, comforting her. The murderous intent and oppressive aura was gone, instead he simply cradled her to console her.

“There, there. It’s fine. Don’t cry… it’s going to be all right. II’m sorry for being so upset, I shouldn’t have lashed out. It’s fine, okay? You just need to have a girls only bath with me once a week from today onwards and wear a naked apron at least twice a week. Hand bra jeans and maid clothes are fine too. Oh, and if you could do the party too, that would be great. I’ll make extra super sure to make up for it, promise! Deal?”
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 07:35:39 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Irisviel

Irisviel smiled mischievously. So he wanted to go there, did he? Well she could do better than that! "I have an even better idea, but surprises are fun, right? So I'll show you tonight, when I get back from my date. And then you can decide which is better, okay?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
2how

The demon grinned, happy that his master was happy and happy that this matter was settled so smoothly.

“Okay! Uhhh, do you have something that belongs to Seyburr? This is important.”

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Irisviel

"Of course I do! Me! I belong to her, completely and totally. This ring isn't for nothing, you know."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

That night, Medaka wondered outside the city.  Unbeknownst to her, there was actually a large forest on the outskirts of the city.  Considering that she had no money or property, this would be the most legal and practical place to stay.

She stood in the middle of a clearing, surrounded by tall, thick trees.  For about an hour, she cut down trees using a variety of well placed kicks.  Then, she began building a cute little log cabin.  Somehow, the outfit toe made her was replaced with what could only be described as a woodcutters outfit.  She wore a plad shirt and jeans.  Her hair was pulled back and tied using a makeshift hair tie made from grass and processed bark.  The finished cabin was only big enough to fit a bed and a desk, more like a shed than anything.  She passed out on her new bed.

As light returned to her eyes, Medaka lifted her body up and got out of bed.  A bit groggy, she lightly walked over to her door, opened it up and left the cabin.  She kept walking through the forest, leaving her cabin behind.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy

Did she thing she could runaway from him!? Foolish animal. No matter how fast or strong, he would not lose! Instead of backing down, he turned up the speed to 11, his motorcycle boomed with power and energy and roared as it picked up more and more speed, avoiding the debris thrown at it and the vehicles, tailing the animal.

“Hahahahaha! That’s more like it, but is that all!?”

His eyes were set ablaze, the priest’s heart raced and he sped forward, going straight for a ramp and making a great leap of faith. The motorcycle shot up gracefully, the priest closing the distance more and more and bracing himself for the landing.

“Here I coooooome!”

TOE

“No! I mean something that smells of Seyburr, so I can track it! Trust me Iri it’s the only way!”

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 08:35:32 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lumen

The toned girl shrugged her shoulders in neutrality. If she rarely cared about it her face did not betray her feelings. "It's not like I dislike them but having the responsibility of a kid on my head is something I'd gladly give up. I'm also not real fond of heroes. They generally have issues. Having a moral code is all fun and good but inflexibility is a problem for me."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Irisviel

"Hm. One second." She returned to her room, coming back out with a small stuffed animal.

"Will this work?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider frowned at Sakura's response, and let out a sigh. Obviously, her master didn't want to talk about whatever the problem was, and Rider wasn't sure how to handle it. She wanted to help, but how could she help if Sakura would not talk to her?

Sakura, I know there is something wrong. I will not press it if you really do not want to talk, but I would like to help you, and I cannot help if you will not tell me what is wrong, she replied.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

With the speeds they were going at already, Annabeth found herself growing a little bit concerned as they somehow started moving even faster.

Matters weren't really helped at all by the insane priest, whose motorcycle somehow hadn't yet failed him. The Hunter couldn't help but shoot the man a concerned look as he used a nearby ramp to send himself, bike and all, flying through the air towards them, words failing her completely at the sight.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

Another dismissive snort escaped Oren as the machine moved through the air towards them. If he wanted to play that game then he was going to be sorely disappointed. The street cracked under hooves as the Great Stag bounded over entire sets of cars with perfectly timed leaps. This would be the difference between her and the opponent. While he had to turn and maneuver she simply moved over any obstacle and barely lost any speed.