Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 17026 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Garou XIII

Garou rolled his eyes and clapped sarcastically.

"Well, good luck. The door is over there." He said, pointing to the way out. He couldn't care less about some idiotic bitch, she wasn't his problem to solve. But if she kept looking for a fight, she'd find one.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Irisviel

Irisviel fell and fell and fell, going faster and faster and faster, until she slammed into the ground at mach speeds, leaving a crater in the ground.

And then she climbed out of the crater, unharmed. She assumed it was a strange function of her servant's magic. She shrugged anyways, before climbing into the car and driving away. She could make him deal with the mess he'd made later.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

"Rider, can you get a bandage? She won't want to see me bleeding." He asked Rider. He lay on the cold ground, wondering if Sakura could feel it too. He sighed and shook his head. What should I do? What can I do? Is there anything at all I can do to help her. Maybe I should move her to our room, but what if that makes her freak out? He wanted to shake his head, but he was afraid to move.

He hated this. He hated feeling so damn helpless. He had to do something. Anything. He wouldn't, couldn't, allow this.

"Rider, actually, can you tell her something. Can you tell her I'm going to move her?"

Sakura

Sakura felt a thud, and the eternal fall finally stopped. Suddenly, everything turned white and red, causing her to screech in surprise. She closed her eyes from the blinding light, and tried to concentrate on talking to Rider. She knew she was talking to her, she could feel her there through their link. But she couldn't quite make it out.

She sighed over the link again.

This was awful.

Why was this so awful.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 11:51:11 PM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

How many minutes passed? Five minutes? Six minutes? If he was lucky, seven minutes passed. Lasting for three more minutes was a piece of cake. At this point, Darcy was close to fainting. His eyes were closed, he didn't even know where they were going and what was going on, but he knew that if he did, he'd either puke his guts or pass out. Or maybe both.

Either way, he bit on the breast's fur, trying to hold on for dear life in every way he could. This would be over soon, he just needed to close his eyes, hold on, stay cool and not let his grip slip. However, there wasn't an inch of his pale body that wasn't drenched in frigid sweat.

And suddenly, he felt a huge jolt of pain, a tremendous force hitting and spreading trough every inch of his body like a terrifying tremor. His bones, his muscles felt like they were burning with pain, but he would endure. Shutting his eyes harder, he held even tighter than he imagined he could hold anything and managed to avoid slipping.

For now.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 10:39:12 PM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The Changeling offered Mordred a warm smile, removing another plate from the microwave and setting it down, getting the last plate in the microwave soon after.

"It was easy enough," Emily said, her face perfectly placid while her mind raced, "And I'd like to think we got along well enough."

As it stood, the Spring Courtier had a fair few questions to ask, and not many of them ones she felt like asking in the other woman's presence.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 11:39:31 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Adella

• Spiritron
    • View Profile

Julius

"Of course, it will be my pleasure to accompany you." Richter replied, offering his arm like a true gentleman would. Human or not, her good manners made her look promising. While fighting the supernatural was his calling, he was selective about with whom he valiantly clashed with. "Shall we go? I hope my neighbors are there and will receive us properly.

Adella

"So... Julius, what is it that drives you in these parts? I do not so much mean why you are here, as just what it is that drives you... there ought to be some reason for you to journey up and about, no?~" asking her questions with a singing tone, the tall woman grabbed his arm as was only appropriate, marching through the snowy forest with him. It was certainly not a bad place to be... she had seen worse, by a long shot.

Even so, she was a little curious about the glances he threw her, as if he was a little... unsure how to deal with her. It was odd, but nothing she could particularly associate with danger... perhaps... "I-Is my height bothering you...?" she then finally asked, a little nervously  brushing her hair over her shoulder. Perhaps the man felt uncomfortable next to a member of the opposite sex that was... well considerably taller than him. Alas... the Castle was in sight, the would not take much longer... at least he would not have to feel the discomfort too long, if it was at all present.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider nodded in acknowledgement of Shirou's request, and was about to go and do as he had asked when he addressed her once more.

"Rider, actually, can you tell her something. Can you tell her I'm going to move her?" he said.

However, Rider was rather worried about Sakura. She hadn't responded to her last comment and, instead, was just sighing. Rider wasn't sure she could hear her speaking, which was extremely odd if true.

"I don't know, I'm not sure she's picking up everything I say to her", she said.

Sakura! Sakura! Can you hear me? Shirou wants to move you, please say if you're OK with that, she said, hoping that Sakura would receive the message this time.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 11:52:48 PM by Cherry Lover »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

It had been about five minutes and Oren had began to rapidly alternate in her speeds. Sometimes gradually slowing down to a slow trot before bursting into action and accelerating to full speed once more. Every alteration in speed was accompanied with another incredibly high jump to try and finally break the man on her back.

Urthemiel

The Old God gently pushed the Changeling back into her chair before retrieving one of the warmed up plates. She returned and made herself comfortable in the blonde's lap before spearing one of the pieces of steak with a fork and lifting it to Mordred's mouth. "We got along quite well, but I do wonder if you are both from the same place. Your friend did demonstrate an interesting ability while you were awake."

Erica

It did not take the Spirit Vessel long at all to find trouble to busy herself with. Listening to the police the rumors of the populace it was easy for Erica to determine a general area where the gangs had more influence. After crushing a few of the patrolling members in the hands of the Mantle she learned of one of their main gathering places, and it was with that knowledge that she came to her floating position near a building that was most likely one point a lab. The corpses of rival gangs would usually be enough to deter normal people but Erica was an instrument of controlled destruction. There was no fear or hesitation in her.

The moment she dropped down to ground level Erica burst into action. The Mantle morphed into a pair of claws and as one grabbed onto the nearest of the slightly crazed gangsters the other served as a barrier between her and the onslaught of bullets that soon followed her arrival. Within a few moments the hand clutching the Halloweener had slowly crushed him into a twisted, bloody mess of a corpse before tossing the misshapen thing through one of the windows. By this point most of the others had pulled back and begun to fire from within the building but, even as the claws continued to protect her from the projectiles, the glow of Erica's eyes only intensified as she slowly and stoically floated towards the front of the former lab.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 01:34:40 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Noriko

The girl tried to cow the mage claiming to be from some organisation she didn't have clue about and neither gave shit about, but before she could say anything, Ragna separated the two. Telling his acquittance to not meddle in their argument.

"Oi, I'm not looking for a boyfriend neither I look for a bodyguard, so no need to meddle yourself." Noriko frowned on Ragna. Frankly, she had had enough of this stuff. "I'm done, you two. I really lost mood for this. I guess it's ceasefire on my part. You can go on though, whatever floats your boat."

Petra

The last thing she remembered before falling was drowning in waves of magical energy pouring from the destroyed Greater Grail. The Holy Grail War she supervised was a failure, but such outcome in hindsight was only to be expected. After all, hardly so many heroes with such devastating Noble Phantasms were summoned into previous Grail Wars.

When she regained her sight, she was falling down. Falling from the sky, so high above the ground that even highest buildings looked merely like dots. She quickly spotted a somebody soaring through skies, the Servant about to land on them. Nothing to concern herself with, she would just phase into her spirit form and fall through them. She positioned herself to land on the ground with grace once she phased out. Then probably find a Master to contract with. Her role was done, but she wasn't in hurry to vanish from the world. She deserved a vacation for all the stress she went through as a Ruler.

"Oh?" She uttered in disbelief as she landed gently on a head of a woman who was carrying a man who looked quite handsome. Did she revert to her physical form in contact with her. She asked just to confirm. "Do you see me, you two? Sorry, I didn't know I couldn't pass through you." She sighed, crossing her arms. It hadn't dawned on her yet she was now a flesh and blood human.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 02:40:51 AM by Kat »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

The Old God gently pushed the Changeling back into her chair before retrieving one of the warmed up plates. She returned and made herself comfortable in the blonde's lap before spearing one of the pieces of steak with a fork and lifting it to Mordred's mouth. "We got along quite well, but I do wonder if you are both from the same place. Your friend did demonstrate an interesting ability while you were awake."

"Noh, don't feed me, I can take care of myself, you know." There were limits to how one could be affectionate, and being coddled like that in presence of other people was quite embarassing, so Mordred just gently grabbed the fork herself and tried to snatch it out from Bellitanus' grasp. "I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if there are multi copies of my world, but Emily's a fellow Changeling like me, I'm sure of that."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

"Yeah..." Oka stared at it, until he grabbed her hand. She pulled it away reflexively. "Hey, we just met, calm down."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Garou XIII

Garou looked abjectly at the clear sky outside. That crazy chick spoiled his mood, he wasn't even up to finish his breakfast or his tv. Grunting, he got up from his couch, stepped out of the balcony and jumped off the 4th floor, landing like a cat on his fours. Maybe a hunt would make this day a little less shitty.

The monster ran up the city's rooftops like a beast, leaping from house to house when a runner's step was not enough. Other times, he would simply land on cars and other vehicles, not caring for subtlety in the slightest. However, he did show enough care to avoid stunts that could prove fatal to himself or others, because street safety is important.

And then he stumbled above a fight of sorts. He crouched atop a rooftop and observed the fight below with a curious look.

Dozens of armed men were shooting at a girl, a girl who somehow managed to hold off the gunfire and eviscerate the fools. He knew full well what she was dealing, just a bunch of rabid mongrels who dressed as beasts and rampaged about like madmen. Those fools were none of his business, so he avoided them for now. Even if she was doing good for now, she'd have trouble keeping up once reinforcements arrived. Either way, she wasn't his problem to solve, and neither were they.

But then, a thought crossed his mind. There was plenty of fodder there, fodder to make him become stronger and feed the monster inside him. Garou smiled like a feral beast and licked his lips, as if tasting a delectable meal. Then, he braced himself and jumped above two armed gangsters who who fired at the girl, smashing their head to the ground with a landing.

A loud crunch could be heard and their bodies twitched for a second before staying still. They weren't dead yet, but their skulls were fractured and bleeding profusely. Like hell he'd go out of his way to spare a bunch of punks who would gang up on one girl like a bunch of rapists.

"Yo." He said nonchalantly, waving to the girl and picking up a mangled body with one hand to shield himself from the gunfire.

Sakagami Kenzo

The demon nodded firmly. "Okay!"

Then he stood still, waiting. Not moving. Not attacking. Waiting. He looked kinda stressed, worried even.

"Um, y-you can go." He said with a shaky voice, almost timidly.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 05:42:12 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lumen

The Patchwork blinked confusedly for a moment as something somehow landed on her head. Her leg shook for a moment she she carefully adjusted to the added weight before slowly beginning to descend. She filed away the bits of info the woman gave for a later date and instead focused on not showing her annoyance by clenching her other hand. There was no small amount of irritation in her tone when she asked, "Did you really have to land on my head? You weren't falling fast and you could have just let me catch you."

Erica

The construct didn't even do so much as blink as another man came onto the seen, but seeing as he didn't share their macabre dress she ignored him in favor of advancing. Her slow gradually increased and the bullets continued to do nothing even as the Mantle of Cinders transformed into twin fists and simply pulverized a wall.

While a few managed to pull back several were knocked down by the black limbs. Methodically, Erica floated over each of them and caved in each of their skulls with a single kick from her dainty foot. As red dripped off her leg she paused for a moment as her Fists blocked any returning fire from the retreating gang members.

Being inside the building would limit her mobility, and if they had any traps or preparations it would be disadvantageous to go in by herself. So with that in mind her eyes flashed brightly for a moment before she turned her head back towards the man and spoke. "Human. come here and help me. There are more of them to finish off."

Thedoctor

Jin

Jin retracted his hand before apologising. "I'm sorry for causing you discomfort, you appeared taken in by the size of this place and I wanted to get your attention". "So what kind of clothes are we looking for?".

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

At this point, Darcy could barely keep himself from screaming. This was too much, he could feel his grip loosening, his body slipping as it shook more and more and more. She was just too fast. He was terrified, terrified of  falling, terrified of losing, terrified of dying. He wanted to cry, to yell, to beg her to stop, but all that he could muster was a choked whimper. He'd fall, he'd definetely fall if it didn't stop.

"...please...!"

Garou XIII

Hmph, not much of a talker.

"Help you? No, no, no, you got it all wrong. You're on your own, I'm just passing by."

Garou grinned as more fodder showed up and ran up to the fray, zigzagging like a cheetah. The frightened helloweners were now shooting wildly, but they were untrained; observing their shabby aim, it was far too simple to dodge even a hundred of their guns. It's almost like the bullets were trying to be missed. six men surrounded  him, he grabbed one's arm and smashed with with his elbow, rending his gun useless and tossed the man at his right while tossing the other body in his left. Then, he carved his path with powerful palm strikes, sending the surrounding mad killers in a fieldtrip to the ground.

The helloweers cried out in pain, more came and fired, but there was no hesitation. It was as if a demon was possessing his body. While some ran away and distanced themselves as far as possible, it wasn't long before he caught up to them. His fists shot in all directions, as quick as a whip and as hard as steel. The crunching of bone could be heard and the group spread as he kept the multiple opponents at bay.

"M-monster!" some cried out, but they quickly found themselves with a fist lodged in their mouth.

He swiftly elbowed one's throat and lifted himself up with the momentum. Then he launched himself back and delivered a powerful kick to another's jaw, dislocating it cleanly while striking the others behind him with his arm, which weirdly bent out of shape to  shoot behind him with inexplicable power. He didn't even seem to mind that stray bullets were hitting him, gashing at his muscles while he avoided the gunfire. And yet it was like he was dancing between them, avoiding not the bullets but the line of fire by dancing in impossible directions.

His arm whipped out, but shifted angle and struck another's plexus with a mighty elbow strike, as quick as a snake, and grabbed another's face before Garou pummeled it down with a mighty kick, smashing the pavement in the process. A few bullets grazed his stomach, chest and face. But instead of backing down he simply charged forward like a monster. Some fired, others tried to strike him and before they knew it, their bones and features were distorted, fractured beyond relief.

"TOO WEAK, TOO WEAK!" He laughed psychotically, savoring the taste of his blood and their blood that littered his body before picking up two rifles and leaping on another group, bludgeoning their faces and limbs gruesomely with the guns and kicking them away without care.

Garou: 2+19=22

Erica: 0+0=0
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:32:20 AM by francobull3 »