Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 17668 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

The nobleman did not say a word during the conversation of the three, just listened without uttering a world. What he found abnormal in whole situation that Alma was able to carry such armor with ease while he had to exert his strength to move it around. Enchantment? There was certainly something more to her, and the two had some history with the armor.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Her arm was all but useless. But it still had one more use. First, she accumulated as much electricity she could in now limp and damaged arm, grimacing a bit from the pain. Then she stomped on the ground, releasing forth a shockwave of chi that shook the ground and made the rod fell on the ground. She swiftly cut off the arm a moment before she had it discharge the electricity wildly and threw it in the direction of Michael. He presumably got hurt by the electricity already, and he could get zapped further if that worked.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 11:43:10 AM by Kat »

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Lycodrake Aptera

He wasn't sure what to ascribe Fiona's uncertainty. Nervousness and-or anxiety? Embarrassment? Personal obligation? No way of knowing unless he asked what the "personal it" was, and that would be rude and presumptuous.

However, he saw that, at some point in the explanation, she started drooling - just a little bit. "Um, are you hungry? I could at least help you find somewhere to get food. I'd offer to hunt something for the both of us, but you might be friends with something I'd hunt." He looked away out of awkwardness. Some humans hunted like he did, while others refused meat. What a strange species of omnivores.
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

Considering they were still right next to the kitchen it only took a moment for Ron to approach the fridge. It would have taken less than a moment if he didn't visibly hesitate when he turned toward the window again, but he relaxed quickly enough. Annabeth got an eyeful until his body was obscured behind the fridge door. He paused to consider the contents.

Well, she ate the chicken. Then she did other things. And she shot me. She has some versatile fingers.

He shook his head at the thought, and reached down for the bottle of rum he usually saved for emergencies. This definitely qualified.

Should have grabbed boxers before I went to the fridge. Pelvis cold now. Oh crap, I just gave her a show didn't I?

He took a deep breath to calm himself down, then held the bottle of rum up with a grin.

Roll with it.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter soon found herself looking away from Ron, who'd seemed to have forgotten that he lacked pants. In spite of herself, however, she found her gaze drifting back to him every now and again.

All things considered, not bad at all...

Then the man turned back to her with a bottle in hand and a grin. One that Annabeth returned, keeping her eyes locked into his face and most certainly not anywhere else. Nope.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noel

As Noel was scanning the menu, she happened to glance up, and nearly fell out of her chair as she saw someone she recognized also in the store.

Why is Ragna here?

She buried her face into her menu, hoping he wouldn't notice them. She didn't really know why, but she had a feeling Alpha and Ragna would cause a huge scene if they ever met each other.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 06:17:11 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

"You must have an iron liver if you're still up for this after what we had earlier," Ron pointed out, turning around so his back was the only thing pointed in Annabeth's direction. Then he closed the fridge door and started walking backwards toward her. "Then again, I'm not in- whoa, careful there Ron - much of a position to talk."

He passed the bottle to her as he walked past, and kept going toward a drawer so he can at least grab some boxers to put in. Anything more and... well, he'd ruined enough clothing for this week.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

The priest snorted and tried to contain a fit of uncontrollable laughter. He failed.

"Pfft. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah...sorry, sorry! Hehe.." He burst in a teary display of hilarity. It didn't seem mocking, or malicious in any way. It was warm and friendly, the sort of sincere laughter one shares with his friends. The priest wiped a tear with a chuckle and smiled happily to the girl before getting up to sit next to her.

"So, you believe in God?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura slightly raised one of her eyebrows and shrugged. Rider's face had told her something rather different than what her voice had, but it didn't really matter.

Or did it?

Well, I'm probably overthinking it. Sakura ended up deciding.

She began to wonder as they picked out some changes of clothes for her, a nice black swimsuit, and they finally came upon a beautiful black formal long dress, exquisitely crafted.

Sakura looked at it for a bit, before turning to Rider.

"What do you think of this, Rider?"
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 07:14:26 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

Annabeth remained where she was with a slight grin on her face as Ron went to the trouble of walking backwards towards her.

"Well, to be fair, seeing stuff like that tends to cause a surprising thirst," Annabeth noted, "Though, what are the chances your regeneration is the reason you have a hard time getting drunk?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

"I'd give it 70/30 odds," Ron said while pulling a pair of blue boxers up his legs "20 of that 30 amounts to 'Anne is a lightweight and the bottle was watered down,' and the last 10 is 'I'm going to be sick in bed tomorrow for this one.'"

Then he went back to where she was sitting and plopped down next to her. "So, glasses, or straight from the source?" he asked with some red lingering on his face.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter's cocked at eyebrow at the remark about her being a lightweight, but she remained silent as he pulled on a pair of boxers.

"Well, worse odds have been taken for far less worthy causes," Annabeth said as he plopped down beside her, his question bringing a wicked grin to her face.

Not saying a word, the cowgirl unscrewed the cap of the bottle of rum, took a swig from it directly, and held it out to Ron, eyes locked onto his the whole time.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

Me and my big mouth.

Still, the eye contact she insisted on now gave him the worst, or possibly best, feeling: a challenge. The red on his face grew brighter, and his heart was beating loudly in his ear. Ron grabbed the bottle from her.

He audibly blew air out of his nose, met her challenging stare, put the opening in his mouth, and poured it in. A light burn settled in before his body could work to eradicate it.

A sigh for breath escaped Ron's lips when he stopped, and he held the bottle out.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 08:13:29 PM by Aiden »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter's grin widened, even as her blush darkened a little. She hadn't quite been expecting him to be so eager about it, but she was perfectly willing to answer the challenge. Taking another swig of the bottle, Annabeth sighed as the warm burn trickled its way down her throat before handing the bottle to Ron.

"Say, was last night the first time that...transformation happened to you?" Annabeth asked, her curiosity piquing out of nowhere. The Hunter blamed it on the drink.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

His face looked like a hairy tomato right now. The red had even gone down to his neck a little bit, if the heat he felt there was any indication. Ron's eyes were almost drawn to the motion of his drinking partner's neck as she swallowed, but he didn't want to be the first to look away. Something tightening in his chest demanded that he 'win' this challenge, however pointless it was.

He took the bottle, but stopped when she asked the question. "Pretty sure it was my first time," he answered after a moment. "Same for the wolf bodies, and the fast healing, and the ear scratches."

Down the hatch the rum went. He could smell her on the bottle by now. He passed it back.

"You've probably dealt with worse, though."